Cheetahs Thursday...Anybody out there today??

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Girls.

Never got around to my planned work out y'day so I added a 30 minute run in before Centergy class instead. It worked.

Today's plan so far is GS C&T supersets premix and BBC standing abs. Be warned that this is subject to change though! I am getting antsy to start CLX and may push the start date up a couple days from the 15th to tmrw! If I do that I will have to change my work out for today so we'll see what I decide to do. :D

I have the day off so I'm going to head out shopping in a few. I need to pick up a new coffee pot, a new scale and batteries. I also want to look at some new work out clothes and perhaps some new spring duds to take with me on vacation at the end of the month! ;)

Hope everyone is well and I'll BBL!:cool:

Good morning Cheetahs!

Brighton - Glad you're feeling better. You have the right idea. Understand on saving those $$$. Your friend should have a good gage on what's going on with you. I know it's hard for you to be patient too. How's the stair thing going for you? Guess quite a few of us have been Firm converts and then found Cathe. I know I had to gradually get into Cathe but when I did, I fell in love with her workouts. They were so much more challenging for me.

Laura - The Firm changing hands did kind of change the whole dynamics of the workouts. I got tired of having to buy new equipment every time they made new workouts. :mad:

Wendy - Good job making up for the missed workout. Will be interested in what you decide to do today. It's a woman's perogative to change her mind, right? ;) Have fun shopping.

Today's workout was about 15 minutes of Burn Intervals, iTread #10 20 minutes, Absolute Kickboxing Combat and stretching.

Have a terrific day gals! :D

Hi Jackie.

I was a Firmie before finding Cathe as well! :)
I am definitely starting CLX tmrw! :D
Sounds like a great work out today. Good job!

Good morning, girls! :D

Wow, sounds like just about all of the regulars in the den these days used to be Firmies. :) Just a fly-by to say hi! I'll be squeezing in the workout while the kids are napping today. Had GS C&T along with some of Jillian's cardio circuits scheduled, so that's what I'm planning on.

BBL for personals! :cool:

Done with the workout! :D

Crazy day, trying to get a million things done around the house.
2.gif

I will try for personals later tonight, but more likely I'll be back tomorrow morning.

Hope everyone is doing well!
24.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.