Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

::: CHEETAHS ::: thursday, 5.24

This is a discussion on ::: CHEETAHS ::: thursday, 5.24 within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Good morning, cheetahs! :) Kenpo is on tap for the afternoon. Not sure if I want to sub for it, ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2007, 04:07 AM
Cathlete

Default ::: CHEETAHS ::: thursday, 5.24

Good morning, cheetahs! :)

Kenpo is on tap for the afternoon. Not sure if I want to sub for it, or stick with it since it is, after all, the last time it's on the rotation. Will see what I'm up for when I get home.

Have a great day, everyone!
~Cathy :)
Old 05-24-2007, 05:42 AM
DeCathelete

Default RE: ::: CHEETAHS ::: thursday, 5.24

Good Morning Cheetah-Babes!:-)

Cathy, I say do Kenpo!}(

I have spin on tap for this morning PLUS possibly Shape It Up and chin ups. I'll see what happens...

BBL!:*

Wendy
Old 05-24-2007, 06:05 AM
Cathlete
JAFitMama's Profile Fields

Send a message via AIM to JAFitMama

TGIT...Feels like Friday here

Cathy- wow you really accomplished much last night. Teachers never seem to be caught up. I think many people do not realize the 'homework' teachers have to do to be prepared!

Wendy- taking your bands along for the weekend sounds like a good idea. After the hockey tournament, I hope to be able to attend a party with DH at a friends "lake house" (not a cottage by any means)

Today is a 4 mile run and extra stretching. Yesterday I did ME upper body and LIC cardio blast (48"). Great workout!

We leave at 1:00pm so I will be doing all the last minute pre-trip chores.

Judy "Likes2bfit"

http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.
Old 05-24-2007, 06:54 AM
Cathlete
kristi's Profile Fields

Judy - Have a safe trip! I'm sure you will have lots of fun.

Wendy - No big weekend plans here. We have a high school graduation party to attend Saturday afternoon. Hopefully, I will be able to find time to take DS to see Spiderman 3 and DH wants to take him to go see Pirates of the Carribbean. Also, I plan to go through my kitchen stuff and maybe some of the kids stuff to get ready for a yard sale. I really need to get rid of stuff. The baby stuff will be sold then too. I'm even going to sell my double baby jogger, even though I love it. However, DS is getting too big for it and DH and I won't be having any more kiddos. It is taking up too much room. If only we could afford a bigger house instead, but then we would still be keeping all of the extra stuff we should be getting rid of. Okay, I'm not keeping it, but my pack-rat DH does. LOL Your weekend sounds like a lot more fun!

Today I might go on a short 3 mile run. However, I might change my mind as lunch time rolls around.

Hi Cathy, and all cheetahs that follow! I'll try to be back later for more personals.

Old 05-24-2007, 07:20 AM
Cathlete
Mckmain's Profile Fields

Good morning cheetahs

Yesterday eneded up being a DOR. I had this awful pain in my right hip and it even hurt to walk. I went to see my nephew and he adjusted me. It felt so much better. Not sure at all what happened? Things are feeling much better today..

Cathy..have fun with Kenpo or whatever you might sub...:)

Wendy...enjoy your spinning class.

Judy..have a good run and a fun weekend!

Kristi...sounds like a busy weekend for you! I thought of maybe seeing the Pirates movie too. been a long time since we went to the show.

I was so happy to see Jordan win American Idol last night! What a beautiful voice she has.

So today will ne yesterdays workout, legs, S&H Back & Bi's, abs and 30-40 min on my EXT.

Have a great day...:)

Old 05-24-2007, 07:22 AM
DeCathelete

Well I managed to get about half of Shape It Up done! I could have done the whole thing but I wanted some time before I had to get Joey up and get ready for my class at the gym. I'll have about 45 mins of SIU left to do when I get home later plus chin ups and then I can take my rest day tomorrow GUILT FREE! WOOH! That will also leave me wide open for whatever work out I want to do while I am in a/c on saturday! (run or resistance or both!)

Gotta get the kiddo up now so I'll be back later!

Toodles!:+

Wendy
Old 05-24-2007, 08:13 AM
Cathlete

Good morning!

Cathy - So glad you enjoyed your run and you had beautiful weather! When the temps rise, do you still run in the afternoons or do you try and do earlier runs? Yay for you getting Squeeze in and the test!!

Wendy - I like changing up between weights and resistance bands. Works the muscle in a totally different way. And, yes, they travel so well. Enjoy your spin class, SIU and chin ups.

Judy - Enjoy your run and have a safe and fun trip.

Kristi - Loved Spiderman 3. I think it's the best of the trilogy.

Carole - Glad that hip pain is gone. Nice to have a nephew to adjust you. Enjoy your workout today.

Sunny - I got the iTrain email but when I opened it up, it was all gibberish. x(

Where's Linda this week?

I did an IFIT treadmill workout. No thinking required. Just let the workout guide the treadmill. Got in 3 miles of easy running. Then it was on to Sculpt Sweatfest. I'm liking this one more each time I do it. Finished up with about 10 minutes of Cool It Off Express. Love this stretch.

Have a terrific Thursday!

Jackie
Old 05-24-2007, 09:54 AM
Cathlete

Good morning ladies,
I am off to the zoo. I am going on a field trip in Ally's 1st grade class to chaperone. It should be fun. So, today will be a day of rest. I have some major DOMS from PUB yesterday. That is such an awesome workout.

Tonight, I am then going to the mall for shopping and dinner at PF changs with several girlfriends. I am very busy today:-)

I will be back in the morning. Have great workouts ladies.

Susan
Old 05-24-2007, 10:01 AM
Cathlete
trooper15's Profile Fields

Good morning cheetahs! I got in a nice LONG sleep last night and boy, did I need it! I've actually been feeling my age lately:o
I heard from DH yesterday and my FIL recovered quite nicely after a rocky first night. He is out of ICU and all is well:-) Now my MIL is relaxing some and things are easier for my poor DH.

Cathy- I have to admit, Kenpo is my least favorite w/o in the p90x series. I never felt it did anything for me at all although alot of people love this one. Hey, I ordered the Squeeze dvd yesterday (along with AllBody Attack). Can't wait to try it!!

Wendy- How nice that you're getting out of town this weekend! It will be so nice in A/C this time of year! I'll bet you get in a great run on the boardwalk :-) I've been considering getting a good set of bands to use when I go on vacation. I'll check out the ones on fwonline.

Judy- You'll be having a fun weekend also:7 Have a great time at your hockey tournament and I hope it works out that you can go to the lake house party..... sounds divine!

Kristi- I always feel so accomplished after a yard sale and a good
decluttering. I have one of those packrat DHs myself! Have a great weekend!

Carole- Oh no! Not again! I can't remember, is this a new area of pain... R hip? You're lucky to have a handy chiropracter who is related! Glad to hear that it is better today. At least you have your EXT to keep in shape with no impact until this resolves.
Keep us informed!!

Jackie- I've always been curious about those TMs with the iFit
programming. Sounds like you got in a good workout, and I like the part about no thinking required;-)

Well, I'll be staying home all day but plan on keeping quite busy.
After my run I'll be doing yardwork and cleaning that I've been putting off for quite a while. Today I'll be running just around my hilly neighborhood. It'll be 7.5 miles in a 3/1 pattern, that is 5 miles at a relaxed pace and 2.5 miles hopefully at 10krace pace...
we'll see! Later today I'll get in a 40 min iCycle.

ShellyC
Old 05-24-2007, 10:03 AM
Cathlete
trooper15's Profile Fields

Hi Susan- Have a fun time on the field trip, hope it won't be too crazy for ya with all those little ones! PF Changs for dinner.....
:9 :9

ShellyC