::: CHEETAHS ::: thursday

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, cheetahs! :) :) :)

It almost feels like a Friday to me. Guess I’m just happy it’s the last day of state testing for the kiddos. Poor things--their brains are scrambled. :)

Wendy [font face="Symbol"]-[/font] Glad you enjoyed dinner…OK, so it wasn’t the TV, but big points to DH on the 4-hour SPA CERT. Woo-hoo!!!!! That will be AWESOME.

Posh [font face="Symbol"]-[/font] great to see ya!

Gloria [font face="Symbol"]-[/font] sorry there’s a monkey wrench in your morning workout plans. I hear you on being tired in the afternoons.

Dallas [font face="Symbol"]-[/font] You’re welcome! I was going to wait til the weekend, but I forgot yesterday was payday...Over the years, I’ve had a couple of close calls, and uh, one accident (to be perfectly frank), but usually, I’m good. I just make sure I go before I head out. I’m sorry ‘cause that isn’t much of an answer, is it? Hope someone else can be more helpful.

Linda [font face="Symbol"]-[/font] It is hard to fit it all in. I’m so focused on the running right now, too, that I haven’t fleshed out where I’m going with the strength training. I returned to 4DS u/b just because it seems to give me the best results and the premixes are so time-efficient. But I haven’t been doing legs because they have been *burnin’* up on these hills…however, I think I should work those in again, too. Where the kb’s will fit, I’m not totally sure, either. I do miss Anthony, though.

Jackie [font face="Symbol"]-[/font] got everything crossed for ya! I never did read the book. Watched some TV and it was lights out. Made up for those lost zzz’s the night before…I have been hittin’ *the zone* during my runs and just love the return of that feeling.

Looks like we may see some rain this afternoon, so I'll keep things open in case an outdoor run isn't possible. May have to switch things up again.

Enjoy your day!

[font face="bradley hand itc" size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_SnowBunny_tns.jpg
http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

"Do you want to feel my spatula?" Run, Fat Boy, Run

Hey cheetahs!

Workout was a run to Itread 11. 4 miles in 38:30. Will cross train tomorrow. Have a great day! :)

Good morning Cheetah babes!

I'm going to see how much I can get into this post as I'm a wee bit short on time, as usual. So I opted out of HSTA and did Gauntlet instead...I felt I needed a bit "more" to make up for all the Chinese I had last night. I didn't eat anything too evil (Mu Shu Chicken without the pancakes) but I did eat far too much of it because it was just way too yummy :9. I think I finally found a solution to the blister issue. I felt it rubbing just the tiniest bit this morning and I certainly didn't want to open it up as it is almost healed already so I pulled my skin patch out of my bowling bag and slathered the stuff all over the area and, VOILA!, no more rubbing. DUH!!!! I wish I had thought of that one before. I'm eager to try it on a run now but will have to wait until Sat *IF* the rain breaks and I can get out...I hope so!

Kath (aka Gloria ;)) - My sincerest apologies for the goof yesterday!!! That's what I get for having three different windows open at the same time *and* being in a rush. Please excuse the error, love :+. Heehee, gotta love Vicky and Venus, huh?

Wendy - I'm sorry it didn't turn out to be the tv but, wow, what a nice gift!!! I'm so jealous right now :p. Enjoy every single minute of it! OOOOOHHHH, a "personal massage" too...NICE! Had to lol at your birthday workout...I love to torture myself on my birthday, too!

Shelly - Oh no, it'll be ME trying to keep up with YOU...I've seen the pace you keep on the shorter runs :eek:! I hope your last night went well. So glad to hear you're back on track with all the moving prep.

Oh bugger, I got so long winded that I'm out of time for now. I promise to catch up with everyone before bowling tonight. Have a Cheetastic day everyone!

Good Morning Cheetahs!:)

I am up and atem drinking my coffee. I plan to go to the gym this morning for my final run before Sunday's HM. I may try to fit in some yoga this afternoon as well.

I can feel the DOMS creeping up ever so slowly from yesterday's upper body attack. LOL By tonight I won't be able to move. :eek: :p :7

Well, I have personals to catch up with so I'd better get that goin'...

Cathy: I hope your run doesn't get rained out today. Any fun plans for the weekend? Yeah, my original plan was to run 2 HM's this year (one in the spring and the same Seaside HM I did last year in Oct) but I was having a tough time finding a spring one. In the meantime I stumbled on the 18 miler and chose that over the October HM. Then I FINALLY found a spring half. Actually, I had known about this one for a while but it's a HUGE event that wasn't cheap so I was holding out to see if I could find something that was less money. No such luck so I bit the bullet and signed up.

Gloria: 4am!? YIKES! I can only DREAM of getting out of bed at that time! LOL I like my quiet time too but thankfully I only need get up at 6-6:30 in order to enjoy that. ;)

Kath: So how did you like Perfect Push ups? I haven't tried 'em yet either and I've had them for a month! LOL

Wendi: YAY For the weight loss! That's great news babe! See? All of your hard work IS paying off! Woo Hoo! :)

Christine: So how did your crossfit work out go??

Carole: Glad you enjoyed your rest the other day. I used to take a rest day every week religiously. Now I play it by ear and take them when I feel I need them or when life gets in the way. I like it better like this cause then I don't feel guilty when I "rest" at the last minute. :)

Jackie: Now I am going to have to play one of my work outs on our new tv in the living room. I wanna see those flaws on the instructors. It'll make me feel better!:p

Judy: Great 5 miler there! Way to go!

Shelly: So how did it go last night saying goodbye to everyone? I'm sure it was sad. Will you keep in touch with many of your co-workers?

Sunny: I couldn't resist and looked up Afterburn when you mentioned it. I take it, it's another book by Alwyn? Is it doable at home or do you need to go to the gym?

Dallas: I was happy to donate to your cause. So will you be running the half or the full??

Posh: Thanks for the Birthday wishes girl!

HI Linda!

Okay, I think that about catches me up! Time for breakfast!:9

Good Morning Ladies!

I’m tired this morning. Woke up about 1AM and could not get back to sleep for a while. DH surprised me yesterday. He called me at the office and asked me to meet him outside. I did and he had bought a new car. A Lexus SUV (the small one – RX350 I believe) – 1 year old and about 10k on it. It actually cost the same as our old GMC, but the GMC was starting to fall apart. I was a little miffed that he didn’t even ask me to look at it before he bought it, but it is a nice car, and it’s his – he’s been wanting this one for several years. So, that’s fine. He can pay for the gas. I’ll stick to my Mini. :p Today’s workout is Core Circuit 1 by Steve Cotter and Tap Less Step More. I figure I should break out one of the new workouts!

Wendy – sounds like you had a nice birthday! Sorry it wasn’t the TV, but a half day at a spa is a pretty nice alternative! Enjoy it! Have fun on your final run before you HM! Crossfit workout was a blast.

Carole – Glad you enjoyed your rest day a couple days ago and are now refreshed and ready to go! The Crossfit workout was tough, but fun. It took me 15 minutes and 20 seconds. I had to pause during the 50 burpees – but I got them done. :p

Jackie – Jack Russells are wild! Great name, though! Terminator! Too funny. Good job on increasing the weights on 4DS!

Judy – Good workout yesterday. Sorry about the post!

Shelly – I cannot believe it’s almost time for you to leave the West Coast! We’ll miss you here, even though I never actually met you! *yet* Glad you’re working your way through the list. Sounds like a fun workout!

Sunny – too funny about us doing the same workout! It was a goodie! I cannot wait to get my Gym Boss!

Dallas – Glad you were able to get outside and run! I love this time of the year! I’m with you on the weighted vest on the stairs. We’ll let Sunny do that! :+

Cathy - glad I was able to help with the name of the Buena Vista. The Gym Boss is simply a timer that you can set for intervals. If you’re doing timed cross fit or kettlebell work, it makes it so much easier. You can set 1 minute intervals with 30 seconds rest between, for example. Oh kb’s really have strengthened my core. I cannot believe the difference. I think that’s the main reason I was able to run the 10.6 miler with little discomfort. We have Star Testing that the kids have to do every year. I’m so glad we didn’t have to do that when I was a kid. Glad it’s the last day for y’all!

Thomasina – Glad to see you!!!

Kath – Oh I’m sure Wendy is having some CABs – good for her! I had a glass of wine to celebrate, too! :p

Gloria – Glad you managed to get in a workout!! Hope things calm down a little for ya!

Linda – Hey to you, too! Hope today is less busy! Hope you get back into kettlebells! :p

Wendi – Glad you found a solution for the blister issue!! I’ll bet you had fun with Gauntlet! Hope it stays clear for you on Saturday.

Time to get moving. Have a great day all!

Hi Cheetah Friends-

Just a quickie here before I go downstairs and tackle my NROL4W for today. No cardio for me today. I ran the last 3 days and I also will run tomorrow.

Thomassina- Thanks for checking in with us. Is DD taking the SAT this weekend? My DD is taking it on Saturday, then she has several AP/IB exams coming up. Stress levels are high at our house!

Wendy- Good luck this weekend!!! I hope your UB DOMS are gone by then. So I am curious, did you follow a plan for your HM or do your own thing? I always was afraid of doing a long race, because I did not want to be married to a training plan where I was running high mileage per week. I rarely go over 20 miles in a week.

Dallas- I'll take a look at your TNT, but DD's roommate is doing TNT also, and I am donating for her training. (She lost her Mom to breast cancer two years ago)

Shelly- So you had your last night at work!!! Was it bitter sweet? I imagine you are in full moving mode now?

Wendi- have fun at bowling tonight. I like Venus bikini'stoo!

Well, I lost another older aunt this week. She was also about age 90. My dad and his two brothers are now all widowers. It is strange for three brothers to out live their wives. My grandfather did too. So that makes 4 men in one family to outlive their spouse.

Carole- I was remarking about tragedy in clusters, and now it is happening here too. Actually since last July , I have lost 3 Aunts. All in my Dad's family. Well when thy are all in their 80's and 90's it is expected to some degree.

Ok, time to move on and not dwell on life's inevitable events.

Sunny- I missed your reference to a book. Can you repost it or anyone else? Of course I do not need to get off track. I am determined to stay with NROL4W, and tracking with Sparkpeople, for now.

Edit~ to say Hello to Christine!!!! We posted at the same time :)

[font color=lime green][font size +3]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/myrainbowtext/2008/01/24/c07d67f3a8d2bfed065f377ce1494b6c.gif

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...Scramble is just like a game my DH and I always played "Boggle' except it is only 4 x 4. I have been playing it alone and sometimes with DH (but he does not like getting beat much) so it seems to be helping me with recognizing more words when I play facebooks Scramble. Good job with the run yesterday. Glad the kids will be done after today...are they a bit more quiet during testing?

Wendi...glad you got some blister relief!!

Wendy..way to fry the upper body yesterday!! WOW, what a cool gift!! Sounds like that will be a wonderful spoiling day for you!! So did DH give you a massage last night??...:)...I will have to take rest days more like you, and just play it by ear...

Christine...I have always thought those smaller Lexus SUV's were very nice cars...congrats to your DH! Have fun with your new workout...I am not a huge fan of burpees!!!

Judy...sorry about your Aunt's passing...I know even when death might be expected somewhat due to age, it never stops being sad...But, I always feel they are in a better place than we are after they pass.

Jackie...I am sure rest days would be very beneficial to me, but I have only been religious about taking them when I marathon trained. Don't you just love those weighted gloves for kickbox!! Terminator os a great name for a Jack...my dog is half jack and quite a cutie...:)

Shelly...LOL about the booty DOMS, it does make a run kinda tough...:). Nice to know you will still join us West Coasters for some runs!! Seems like you are enjoying S&H...

Dallas...glad you had a nice run outside. Thank you for the youtube link about the way you celebrate Easter. Very interesting, especially those red eggs...I have a High School friend that I bet celebrates the same way as she is Greek...:)..I have never had the bladder issue during running. Maybe don't drink as much water before you go outside to run??

Gloria...sorry about your friends friend screwing up your workout plans!! I don't like working out in front of anyone myself...What kind of fish are they catching?

Today I am doing abs, squats and calf work. Then a 20 min iClimb on my EXT and since I got my new ropesports CD's, I will add on one of those after the EXT.

Have a great day..:)

Judy: I used a training program by Jeff Galloway for my first half last year but even so, the only thing I really stuck to were the long runs. Beyond that I just ran a few times a week. I never had any kind of incredible weekly mileage and got through the HM just fine. For my 15k last year, I did not "train" at all. It was a month after my half so I just kept running every week like normal and was fine. For my 10 miler last month I did a few longer runs (7-8 miles) on the tm but that was it and I have not "trained" for this half either. I am not looking to break any land speed records. I WOULD like to beat my first hm time but I think I can do that just based on the fact that my speed/endurance have both gotten better since last October when I ran my first one.

Hi Ch-ch-ch-cheetahs!

I am back from the gym and another disappointing tm run. I don't know what is wrong with me!!!:-( I chose ITread 20/30 mins today. Grace calls it an interval run. It's flat and fast and she ups the speed a point or 2 every couple of mins for 10 mins and then you walk it out and then she does it again but the starting speed is slightly faster and then walk it out and repeat the increasing speeds one more time. It's a great work out but I couldn't finish it. At about the 20 minute mark my feeling of control started fading and I was running SLOWER then I did the other day! This time instead of having to keep my speed at 6.8 or lower, I had to keep it below 6.5 and it kept creeping down from there. I finally stopped following the work out at just over the 20 minute mark b/c I couldn't increase my speed anymore w/o feeling off kilter so I just ran it out at 6.1 (I was confident at this speed) until I hit the 3 mile mark and called it a day. I ended up running the 3 miles in 30:37. x(

I am going to try to convince myself to do yoga at nap time but I don't know if I will be successful or not. LOL My house needs a good once over so I may do that instead. We'll see...

My apologies I didn’t get back here last night to post – had bad cramps and was too tired to mess with the computer. I have to make this quick this morning though if I want to get in an itread AND B&G’s floor work plus abs before work. Geez, a girl can’t even find a spot in the schedule to post ….sheesh…lol. Since it’s difficult to shut me up, I’ll go ahead and make these few comments….lol

Judy – My DD will be taking her SAT test on Sat June 7 – she has a bit more time. Actually we would have signed her up sooner but we just discovered she should be taking them now if she’s going to SKIP going to Sierra College (JC) for 2 years first and going ahead to apply for California College of Arts and San Francisco Art Institute for next year. Can’t believe the HS counselor didn’t mention this to us in March, especially after we said she’d like to go ahead and apply direct instead of the transfer option from the JC. Anyhoo, DD is on the ball with studying and pulling resources for the test – I wish your DD much luck this weekend on her SAT! As intelligent and wonderful as your children sound, I have no doubts she’ll do great! Also, regarding your chat with Wendy and training – here’s my .40 cents: I always use running plans including Smart Coach as guidelines for training and change up the runs in the middle of the week to suit my crazy schedule. Basically if you stick to the long-runs (like Wendy) on the weekend and even throw in a cross-train cardio instead of a run during the week (like Sarah IMA does) you’d be fine to train for a half. You would do great I’m sure – you also have to give yourself more credit for how strong and efficient runner you already are!

Cathy – I’m including B&G’s and the leg curls & extensions on my weight bench or the gym for “leg” work in my running plan. Also, I’m going to somehow squeeze the magically hips in there atleast once a week as well. I know what you mean about hills though…I’ve got them in Auburn when we run and Grace sure doesn’t let ya down on the treadmill either! lol

Wendi – sorry about the blisters. SPENCO makes a great blister kit and if you use “glide” roll on it can help with blisters. But me thinks if you’re getting severe blistering like that, maybe you need some more adjusting with the shoes/inserts etc. I know it is a PITA but you’ll finally find what works and it will be a dream…and the rate that you’re running, we’ll probably see you in the next Olympics!

Gloria – HI! Nice runs! Don’tcha just love Grace?

Wendy LOU – NIIIIIIICE-UUH! DH done did REAL good! Very nice thoughtful gift for you IMO. The man was totally thinking of you! I’d take him up on the transportation part as well since some day spas will offer a glass of vino whilst relaxing amongst the pampering…lol. Woo hoo – Wendy Lou is going all Posh…lol - PS to your last post and the itread run – Wendy, you had 2 martinis last night and sometimes alcohol can slow me down the next day no matter how much water I drink…just a thought…don’t get discouraged; you’re a great runner and 3 miles in 30:37 is great!

Christine – Yay for DH, sounds like he was so happy about the car he came by to show you at work. I guess he had to since the car was too big for him to have the UPS guy deliver while you were at work…LOL. Just messin’ with you girl! c’mon you gotta laugh cuz it IS funny….lol….

Hi to Shelly(good luck with the cross-country trek), Jackie, Linda, Kristi (where are you SuperMom?), Sunny, Kath, and LORIE!! Where the heck is she? DALLAS! I'll be getting over to donate today at lunch or tonight...

Ok, now I’d better get going with the work out or I’ll have to cut it short…besides, Grace is calling me now snapping the glow sticks…lol

Have a good day gals!!

Thomasina :7

Good Thursday afternoon Cheetahs :)

I hit the gym this morning for circuits. I also worked my abs and did some GIANT sets for triceps. I figured with DD back to school today it was a good time to do circuits there. I thought for sure I'd get a call to come get her---but she has stuck it out (about an hour or so before the school day is done) swelling was down but her jaw has a nasty yellowish bruise on it--OUCH.

Wendi: No problem hon. I hope you understood I was just teasing ya. :)

Wendy: Sounds like you had a great night. Maybe you can still purchase the tv with the tax stimulus check :7 See I can be enabler like all of you too :) I did use the perfect push-ups. OUCH is all I can say today :)

Judy: I use Smartcoach. It worked for me. Kept me on track and I felt like I had to be accountable on how many miles I did etc. It helped allot with not only my speed but my endurance. I've plugged in new numbers for next week to start another 12week training. I'm also sorry for your recent loss.

Christine: How nice. Your new SUV sounds great.

Gloria: Do you fish as well?

Thomasina: Hope you have fun with grace :)

Ok time to inhale a salad :9

I may be back

Judy – Sounds like a great day to skip a run and get in a good weight workout! Hope it was a good one! Sorry to hear about your Aunt’s passing.

Carole – I get a little too into a set “I HAVE to take today as a rest day” which is kind of silly. I should take one when my body tells me to! :p Oh, I’m excited to hear about how you like the Ropesports CD. I’m seriously considering a Jump Snap.

Wendy – I like your plan, too. I found that I enjoyed running the 10.6 miler so much more than the halfs I ran because I hadn’t burned myself out on running. Just keeping a base fitness level seemed to have worked. Don’t stress too much about the run – just remind yourself that you’re saving the really good run for this weekend when it counts.

Thomasina – ROFLMAO!! You had my laughing sooo hard at your comment about DH HAVING to show me because he couldn’t sneak it in without me noticing. Way too funny! Thanks for the laugh!

Kath – Glad to hear DD is feeling good enough to go to school! I’m shocked at how swollen and bruised she is. My kid’s bruising went down in a day. Wow! Must have been some surgery!

Ended up doing Core Circuit 1, then finished with Rock Steady Step. I was short on time and needed a tough workout to get a good calorie burn, so I pulled that one. One day I will actually do Latin Xplosion (Cathy, stop giggling) and Step More Tap Less.

Afternoon Girls!

I did P90X-Back and Biceps and ARX before getting the kids up. I had planned to get the EXT and some yoga in after the bus, but DD stayed home from school. DS had his kindergarten physical. :( I had the doc check out DD and she's fine. It's probably a virus. She sure seems fine now. ;-) I think there's some girl stuff happening at school. Poor thing. Hope to get that cardio time in before the softball game.

Kath ~ Enjoy that salad. Just had a spinach one w/Quorn patty. YUM! :)

Posh ~ I completely understand about posting. I've been having a bit of trouble w/that as well. Softball has started, so we all need to adjust to this new schedule. Soccer, softball, homework, etc. :eek: Don't worry that donation page is not going anywhere, but thanks a lot! :) What workout does Grace talk about glow sticks?!??! lol

Wendy ~ I wouldn't sweat it like Posh said. Every run can't be a PR, right!?!? You did have some extra fun last night. ;-) It's too soon to tell which I'll run, but I'm happy with the little progress I've made...still slow, but really enjoying the outdoor running. :) I actual didn't want to run on the treadmill the other day, but had no choice.

Carole ~ Now what is ropesport? Uh-oh! ;-) Yeah, I do go right before I run. I guess I need to stay closer to a bathroom. lol What do you do if you're on a trail? :eek: Oh boy

Judy ~ Don't worry about it. My one friend e-mailed me and said she got 3 TNT's e-mails in one day. :eek: Which race is your DD's friend signed up for? Gosh, she must have been young (DD's friend's mom) :( So sorry for your loss. (((HUGS)))

Christine ~ Enjoy your new car. We downsized to the GX. It's still bigger than the RX. However , we need the cargo space for all the stuff and extra kids. ;-) I'd love to downsize even more. There's a guy that does the stairs w/a backpack. I think he either has weights or rocks in there....I don't know, but it sure looks heavy! :eek: Enjoy your workouts!

Wendi ~ Have fun bowling tonight! Glad you found a solution for your blister. :)

Gloria ~ Good job on the iTread w/o.

Cathy ~ Glad the kids will be done testing. I know my kids are always fried when they come home after testing all day. Well, I do make a stop at DS's school before I leave for the park. However, the aggravating part is the stop after only 30 minutes. Grrrr! Of course, I have to go one more time when I'm done. Guess, I'll stick to areas that have a facilities. What in the world would I do on a trail run!!?! lol :eek:

Hi to all who follow. :)

Have a good night!!!

Hello ladies,

I hope you don't mind if I ask you some questions. I'm so new to this running thing.

Can someone give me a generic version of a rotation they do, incorporating running? I like to run on Wednesdays and Saturdays, can someone help me with how my rotation should be set up?

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

Good afternoon cheetahs!

No school work tonight. :) We will be at the water park all day tomorrow.

Cathe: So did the rain come? Yay, it's Friday eve! :)

Wendi: I love the Gauntlet. It whips my a**! }( No worries about the mix up!

Wendy: How exciting you will be doing a half marathon this weekend! Good luck! I have done 3 half marathons and it is a great challenge! Did you get the results about your DS? Don't beat yourself up over the run. Some days are easier than others. Did you get in yoga? That always re-energizes me. At least when I get off my butt to do it! ;)

Christine: Those Lexus SUV's are beautiful! Your DH buying it like that and not telling you sounds like something mine would do. You get in some great workouts at the crack of dawn!

Judy: Sorry you have been losing so many loved ones. I think my running helps me deal with issues that come up in my life. It helps clear my mind.

Carole: They are fishing for trout. What are ropesprints? I have a jump rope, but have never really used it. I was really good at it on the playground in 5th grade though! :eek:

Thomasina: Yeah, I do love the Itreads! She has added a lot more challenges to my TM running. I used to just run steady state. Now I am on to bigger and better things! ;-)

Kath: Yes, I do fish. My husband taught me when we first met. I know all the lingo from listening to our friends talking endlessly about trout. It is not a passion though. It's good to hear your DD is back at school. I really enjoy circuit training!

Dallas: I love spinach. I try to add it to a lot of dishes I cook because it is so good for you. My DH doesn't work out so I try to feed him nutritious food. He does like eating healthy and cooking too.

Jennie: Hello. I am a new cheetah, but not new to running. I don't really do rotations, just do what my body says will work. A good week for me is 3-4 days of running, a circuit and then total body weights. I am probably not the best person to answer this question because I am not too strict on what I do. Running can be very addicting! Good luck and I am very proud of you for quitting smoking.

Well cheetahs, I am enjoying the quiet right now. I am not nearly as social as my DH and I get miffed when my plans change. I am trying not to run a lot of days in a row so I do not get injured and wanted to do some cross training this morning. Oh well. My friend did not hear me on the tm this morning, so I am glad. I also felt great on my run, so no worries.

I'm sooo excited right now! We have a Hewlitt Packard grant committee and they just found out we were accepted. 15 schools in the nation were chosen out of 130 who applied. This means that every teacher in my elementary school will get a new laptop, data projector, digital camera, $500 to spend and professional development! HOW AMAZING IS THAT! This was a $91,000 grant. We have one data projector in our whole school right now that we have to check out. This is really going to enhance my technology capabilities, which are few right now. We will be getting the equipment before school gets out too! YIPEE!

Anyway, hope you all have a great evening and get lots of rest for those killer workouts you do tomorrow!

Good evening Cheetahs!

I'm going to try to get these in before I head off to bowling...I'm so glad it's the last week of the winter season. We get one week off and then start up the summer league. Time flies....

Cathy - I hope you were able to get your run in as the next five days don't look all that promising. Glad the kiddies are almost done with all that testing.

Gloria - WOW, that's fantastic news for your school! Nice run this morning. I hear ya about changing of plans :(. Have fun at the water park tomorrow!

Wendy - Thanks hon...want to keep the momentum going and not slack off now! Try not to worry about your last two runs. You know, it could have been those couple of martinis sapping your strength today. Rest up and rock that half Sunday!

Christine - Holy %#%#...a new Lexus!?!?! NICE!!! Great workout today!

Judy - Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss! You and your family will be in my prayers. What is it with the tragedy clusters lately. I just found out that one of our other clients has breast cancer...what is going on?

Carole - I'm glad you decided on a rest day the other day! I was just thinking to myself "does Carole *ever* take a day off?" Nice workout you had planned for today. What did you think of your new cd?

Posh - Oh, you're too funny, you know that, right? I'm going to keep experimenting with fit/insoles. Thanks for the help...I was wondering about "Glide". I hope you had a great date with Grace plus B&G floor work, which is just plain nuts, you know :p.

Kath - I got it...I knew you were just giving me a well-deserved hard time LOL :p. Oh, your poor DD is such a trooper. I hope that bruise fades quickly! Nice workout!

Dallas - School can be so, so tough on the kids :(. I know it all too well as I was always on the receiving end of it :(. Awesome workout today!

Jennie - Nice to see you again! I hope you haven't had any more problems with those sore shins you had. I wish I could give you some advice but I have to improvise quite a bit and really can't stick to a set rotation as I'm constantly having to juggle my work schedule and the weather to fit my runs in.

Ack, gotta get motoring! Tomorrow is a rest a day so I'll have time to chat in the morning. Have a good night!

Hi Again-

Wendi, Thomassina, Kath and Gloria and Carole- thanks re the deaths.

Thomassina- Thanks also for the vote of confidence in my running :)

Gloria- Holy Toledo That grant is going to make a world of difference. Congratulations to your staff!

Christine- Congrats on the new wheels!

Wendy- I am sure your Birthday beverages are the reason for your crappy run. Fuggettaboutit!

Wendi- Have fun bowling tonight!

Where is Lorie ??? I am looking for my NROL4W buddy.....

[font color=lime green][font size +3]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/myrainbowtext/2008/01/24/c07d67f3a8d2bfed065f377ce1494b6c.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.