Cheetahs Thursday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Girls.

I'm sorry. I just woke up and have no creativity in me for a fancy title at the moment. :p

I just wanted to get this started....

Okay, now that we are started I can get to my insessant babble!:7

Once again, despite my efforts, I went to bed too late last night so I just got up. There will be no way I can get 4DS legs done before DS gets up so I may be doing things differently then I would normally choose to today. Oh well, life isn't perfect, right? :)

Thomasina: Yeah-I think the vid you ordered is in the same series as the Bosu vid I have that is called Bosu Reactive Strength and Power. I may have to pick up the core one as well one of these days. }(

Oy, my brain just froze! I can't think of a darned thing to say!:eek: This is a coffee emergency if I ever saw one! Cup 1 is about gone already but I obviously need #2 BADLY! LOL

I'll be back!

BUMP!

Can't have our thread at the bottom of the list!!!!

Where the heck is everyone anyway!?!?

WAKE UP!!!!!!

:7 :p :) :7 :p :)

Ummm...okay...now this is REALLY wierd...I've never known not a single cheetah to post SOMETHING on the thread by this time of day!

What's going on??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Do I have bad breathe or something? :p

Well since no one else is posting, I will! LOL

I have changed my plan. Since I didn't get to do 4DS legs + my own back work prior to hitting the gym for a run I've decided to delay or possibly can the run.

Today I will do 4DS legs (+back) and kickbox.

Between tomorrow and Sunday I should have the time to fit in a run, S&A/ARX and yoga if I want.

On Monday I move on to the legs week of my rotation starting with Legs and Back ofcourse! :)

I wanted to go shopping this morning since I canned the gym visit but just as I was getting ready to go, freezing rain/sleet started coming down. GRRRR! So here I am...cooped up...I am cleaning though so atleast I'm being productive.

BBL!

wendy- there was already another cheetah thread started early this morning. that's where everyone is posting, lol: we would not leave you all alone:p

Why the heck can't I find the darned thing!!!! OMG I must be blind! I swear to you I've looked for it more then once and have yet to see it! AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! When I find it I am going to feel like such a FOOL! LOL

Thanks for the heads up Sunny!;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.