::: CHEETAHS ::: Thurs., 11/2

seeking_guns

Cathlete
G'morning, cheetahs! :)

Today I'm planning a 6-miler immediately after school (gotta rush to beat the darkness now! Hate that!) Definitely feelin' it in the legs from GSL last night. Whoo! Those slow lunges are KILLER. I think I'm pretty much caught up from last night except that, Wendy, I couldn't see that Pooh pic - it was just a little red X in a box. Can you repost?

Have a great day, everyone. I'll be back later!

Cathy :)

mornin' ladies,

no workout for me this morning. i had to finish up some housework since MIL will be coming in today.

cathy- i wish i were more computer saavy. have fun with your run later on today. i love that it gets light earlier in the morning but hate it gets dark so soon.

wendy- that is the cutest pooh ever:) . so are you tackling drillmax today?

christine- sounds like you had a really fun day yesterday. how nice to be able to meet up with friends. sorry you have to wait another week for your workoutsx(

barb- no way i could keep up with shelly, she's my hero:D :+

susan- today is our day!! i am thinking of coming home at lunch time just to check on my dvd's, lol

mattea- nice to meet you. i look forward to getting to know you. happy you are back!

carole- are you loving the new workouts so far?

hello to anyone i may have missed, it was not intentional.:)

have a great day ladies....

Hello Ladies.

I am sucking down java like there is no tomorrow!!! It must in anticipation of the torture...err, I mean WORK OUT that I have planned for myself today!}( :p

Cathy, The pic is also in my picture trail. Go to the holidays and special occasions album. It is the first pic! :) Enjoy your 6 miler today! I know what you mean about beating the darkness...UGH! I DO love waking up when it's light out though.

SunnyD, So are you coming in for the wedding or have you decided against it? Unfortunately my schedule is PACKED for the weekend so it will be hard for us to GTG but I certainly will try if you will be around!:) Thanks for the compliment about my Pooh...I gotta admit he looked pretty darn cute!;)

Barb, Thanks re: Pooh!:+ What's your work out going to be for today?

So my plan for today is.....ahem....dare I even SAY it!?! :p
A DrillMax premix (either cardio or cardio and upper body) and a TM run! AAAAH! I must be INSANE!:7 :7 :7

Off to get more java...gotta fuel this body somehow!:p

By the way...my friggin' calves are STILL sore!:eek:

Hi Wendy!!
Going for a little insanity today, eh? Seriously, I think you are quite capable of TM run and drillmax :) I'd love to see a picture of Joey as pooh but it'll have to wait til I'm home. The computer at work wont let me access picturetrailx(

ShellyC

I was just checkin' out the DM premixes and I am going for the Total Body one. It does not have any cardio in it so it's PERFECT to pair up with a TM run and MUCH more likely that I'll survive it!;)

Hi there cheetahs! Finishing up a long dull night at work....these are much harder then busy ones! Today will be a rest day for me
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
well.....maybe I'll do some corework from the new workouts later:p

Cathy- 6 miler after a long days work:eek: You'll be ready for bed!

SunnyD- The dreaded MIL visit:eek: :eek: :eek: Does she check for dust bunnies under the furniture? Hope it goes well for you!

ShellyC

>>>The dreaded MIL visit:eek: :eek: :eek: Does she check for dust bunnies under the furniture?<<<

LOLOL! My MIL tends to be messier than I am so I don't have to worry about that! :p

shelly- lol, well she is not visiting, she is moving in:eek: . she is relocating from nj to nc with her co. she doesn't plan on staying with us forever, just until she finds her own place. enjoy your rest day!

wendy- hehehe, no checkin' for dust bunnies or she would be severly disappointed in me;) she'll find out soon enough the house is only clean when we have company, hahaha. argghhhhhh, she just called and said she isn't leaving nj until tomorrow since it's raining. so i missed my opportunity for nothing, DRATSx(

Hey Cheetahs! Thanks everyone for your hugs, kind words and thoughts yesterday. Coming here really lifts my spirits on those not so good days. I'm posting a picture of Faith in the skirt my Mom made for her. She was really hamming it up watching 'Grease' in her '50s outfit.

I've got the morning off so I'll do SH Legs and Shoulders and some cardio. Not much longer before I get the new stuff!!!!!

Cathy, I laughed at your meditation out burst from yesterday! Too Funny! About my FIL, I've written a letter, it needs some fine tuning but I've given myself until Saturday to mail it.

Sunny, cleaning up for MIL can be a workout in itself!!!:)

Wendy, nice pic of Joey!!! I'm so jealous that your DrillMax'ing today!!! I'm loving reading people's reviews.

Shelly, I hate slow days at work, the clock seems to crawl!

Christine, Susan, Barb, Carole, Judy and everyone else, thanks again for your hugs and support yesterday!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeere's FAITHY!!!!:D

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k159/LaurPic/RunGrammysBirthdayThanksgiving239.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k159/LaurPic/RunGrammysBirthdayThanksgiving238.jpg

Take Care
Laurie

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...sorry, but yes Cardio Fusion was the free gift for preordering....I agree those slow motion lunges are leg fryers!

Wendy...well, we really didn't get kicked out of church. We just decided to stick with the comtemporary service earlier and stay out of the traditional service!! Because I laughed so hard I had tears, some people thought I had been crying!!! LOVE Joey's Pooh Pic!!!! Enjoy your Drillmax premix!

Mattea...HI!!!! Nice to see you....:)...the drill max drills by themselves are not too bad, some are tough and some are just fun. But together with the whole workout has to be very tough!! I agree...Cardio Fusion is a fantastic gift. So, which Cathe are you doing first??

Sunny...that is great your DVD's are on their way! I am really liking them so far. I don't believe my MIL has ever stepped foot in my house....she lives far away...:)...wow, your MIL is moving in temporarily?..I cannot even fathom that idea...

Christine...wow, a marathon step mish mosh for you yesterday! That pic of your friends does sound funny!!

Shelly...wow! another kick butt day for you, Drillmax & LIC!!! No, I just did the Drillmax drills from Cardio Fusion. B&G was fun as I just did the floorwork and about 10 min of the bonus abs. I will do the whole workout saturday.

Susan...your little girls are just precious! Such cute costumes! No, we didn't get any trick or treaters. I will NOT buy snickers!!! I bought Butterfingers as I know my DH likes them!! The chiro visit sounds good. I hope she can help alleviate some pain.

Barb...I liked B&G floor, it did feel good before a run and the different sexercises are always fun!! I did have some trouble with my DVD player, but nothing major. I am thinking of getting a 5 disc DVD player for X-mas!

Judy..I know how you feel about the time invovlved with emailing the logsheets. I did that with Cathe's Compendium!

Well its BM2 for me today!! I hope i survive....

Have a great day...:)

Good Morning Cheetahs!

I simply HAVE to stop eating too much!! Back on the ole diet today! Jeez, I’m going to be the size of a house if I don’t! But, I had a great time, and it was very worth it. Nothing a few days of being good won’t fix. I’m taking a rest day today – my legs are toast – can’t imagine why. :+ Plus, it’s raining and I enjoyed sleeping in an extra hour in the rain.

Wendy – Joey Pooh Bear is simply adorable! Probably the cutest Pooh I’ve ever seen!! Yeah, I was into stepping yesterday. It was fun, but I’m paying today! Have fun with Drill Max and your run, you crazy cheetah! :p But I think you can do it!

Cathy – Good luck in getting your 6 miler before the dark! The Pooh photo is Wendy’s Avatar now, so you can check that. He’s sooo cute!

Sunny – Oh, I’ll survive – I’ll spend the time until I get my workouts by planning and replanning my rotation! Something to look forward to! About your MIL coming tomorrow not today – just think you’ll have a nice clean house for a day just to yourself! I’m lucky in that MIL lives in India and cannot travel here. Actually, I’d like her to travel here – she broke her hip and is crippled. I think the doctor’s here could do more.

Shelly - I agree that dull days are tougher than busy ones. The time just seems to drag! Enjoy your rest day – you definitely deserve one!

Laurie – Faith looks rockin’! I love her outfit – tres chic!! She has your smile – and in the photo it looks as if she has your wonderful spirit, too. What a beautiful young lady! Enjoy SH Legs and Shoulders and the Cardio of your choice…

Carole – enjoy BM2!! I think that’s the one I’m looking forward to the most, although I alternate between that, Drill Max and B&G. I get my DVD’s on Tuesday, so Wednesday has BM2 on the docket. Now I’m just trying to figure out where to fit in my runs!

HEy Cheetahs! Missed y'all yesterday. It was such a busy day for me. Tuesday I did Imax Extreme and I just wanted to say how much you all motivate me as I said I was going to do cardio that day. I really didn't want to do anything but I said to myself I told the gang I was gonna do it! Anyway I did only the cardio and I was glad I did! I even added coremax after! So thanks for all the motivation guys! Yesterday, I did L&G and I ran 30 min on the TM. I know, I know I said I'd stay off until my doc appt but I was getting burnt out on step and Kickboxing. My appt is tommorow thank goodness. Anyway I feel good today so I guess 30 min. won't hurt me. I am expecting my new vids today so I am excited. I have LoMax on my schedule but if they come early.....
:)

Cathy, enjoy your 6 miles. I wonder how it will be when I can actually run that far again!

SunnyD, enjoy your day off although housework is not really a day off is it? My MIL is a neat freak and when she comes here to visit, I always feel as if I have to clean all the time and I am not exactly messy! I just don't mop me kitchen everyday like she does.

Wendy enjoy your wkout. I can't wait to try DM and all of them!

Shelly, enjoy your core work. I am excited to have new core work because that is my least favorite to do so I need something new and exciting? Well if core work can be exciting to me!;-)

Laurie, You are in my thoughts! Your pictures are fun! I remeber when I dressed as olivia Newton John from Grease! I was probably about the same age!!!

Carole, Enjoy BM2 today!

Hi to anyone else I missed. Have a great day all!

Workout is done, I did HSTA cardio premix (1st cycle x2) and then the cardio portions of the Gauntlet. SH Legs and Shoulders felt good but the DOMS seems to take it's time creeping up on me with this series so I might feel different about it later}(

Carole, can't wait to hear what you think of B-Max2!! I'm really looking forward to that one!!! I'm glad I figured out how to post a picture, thanks for your help on the open forum:)

Christine, you make me laugh!! I've been undisciplined lately too so your post is great comfort! Good to know I'm in such good company, like that old poem 'when we're good; we're very, very good but when we're bad, we're HORRID!!':+

LD, sounds like you've been one busy lady!!! That's so fun that you dressed up as Sandy from Grease, that movie never gets old. Although I was telling a girl from work that I was in the theatre on the night the movie opened in '78 and she said 'your old!!!':eek: She meant no disrespect and I thought it was pretty funny!

Wendy, hope you survived your workout!!!

Later Cheetahs!

Take Care
Laurie

Good morning ladies,

Christine, I am right there with you. I am going to be the size of a apartment building if I do not stop eating all of the CRAP in my house. I know throw it away, but I am not ready to let go all of those beautiful little candy bars....mmmmm

Cathy, 6 miles sounds heavenly. It gets dark so early now, I just want to put the kids in bed at 5pm and curl up with a good book and a cup of tea. Have a good day and get that run in:)

Suunydelite, I would rather work out than do housework. My MIL always looks under the toaster to see if it is clean, which it never is. My MIL is schizophrenic, so I guess she gets a pass. Have a great day! Oh, and I can't wait for the new ones today.

Wendy, you better drink the whole pot of coffee to prepare for that workout. It is funny how we think something is so hard and long and then we do it and it is not so bad. I think that is what you will find, because you are so super fit. Have fun! I love the pooh costume too.

Shelley, I did not know you super woman took rest days. Good for you! Have a great one!

Laurie, what a beautiful daughter you have. I love the costume. Grease is still one of my favorite muscials.

Carole, Ooh, please give us your review on BM2. I have mixed feeling on my chiro. I don't think she used the traditional approach as far as cracking your back and adjusting you. I think she uses more of a long term approach. I will give it some time. I am so dang impatient when it comes to this stuff. I do have my first massage therapy appt. on Tuesday. I am really excited about that. I just hope my insurance covers some of this stuff. Good for you for having no snicker bars!

Runnergirl, join the club on saying that you are going to take a break from something. I am always going against my word when it comes to laying off. Sounds like you have had some great workouts! Have fun with Lowmax and I am getting my vids today too, YAY!!!!

I am going to go to the gym today to do the Elliptical and some lower body work at home and abs.

have a great day Cheetahs!

Susan

:)

Okay, DS is fed and down for his nap. I am now previewing the work out that I am going to be tackling in a little while!:eek: I am also sipping some after lunch java.:9 I figure it's a good time for some personals... :)

Sunny, You crack me up girl! I think you and I were made from the same mold! I wish ya lived closer...I think we'd get along famously!:7

Laurie, Your daughter looks fantastic! Such a pretty girl too. How old is she again?

Carole, So how'd you enjoy BM2? I am thinking of doing that one Saturday! I have LIC written down for that day but I think I am going to change things around a bit...MAYBE!;)

Christine, I'm sure that you are not going to be the size of a house any time soon!:p Nothin' like sleepin' on a rainy day, I know. It was raining here this morning too but I was still up at 6 and I didn't have to work OR work out that early! I know...I'm nuts! :7

Runnergirl, The combo of L&G and running sounds like a killer! Good for you!}(

Susan, It's funny you say your MIL checks under your toaster. My MOM comes to my house and starts cleaning every time! LOL I happily let her do it too!:7 She's not doing it to insult me...just being helpful so far be it for me to tell her no, right? :p She is infatuated w/cleaning my coffee maker!

Good afternoon Cheetahs,

I'm sneaking in a quick check-in today--from work ;-)! I see everyone is busy with their previews. I received my videos on Halloween and I started previewing them that night. So in between the trick-or-treaters and the previewing I was quite busy (lol). Anyway, I was so overwhelmed with these videos, I just hopped on my TM yesterday and did a 5 mile run, plus I was suffering from DOMS from Monday's gym workout. But, today, I decided to do the 2nd premix of CF (hope I'm not spoiling it for anyone :() and it was GREAT!!! It was 42 minutes and intense but easy enough to follow. I love how DM has those athletic drills! This should definitely help us with our running:)! Maybe tomorrow I'll do LIC--gosh, just can't decide--so many options...this series was definitely worth the wait!:)

Have a great day everyone, hopefully later I can check back in for personals...

Katrina:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.