::: CHEETAHS ::: TGIF, 10/20

seeking_guns

Cathlete
Happy Friday, cheetahs!

Yesterday AM I did the GS BSB Timesaver premix...I got home @ 5:30 (a bit later than usual) and immediately went on a grading tear. By the time I finished at 8, I decided to skip the cardio, so I'll plug that in this afternoon. Not sure what kind yet, though.

Now, I'm off to go read yesterday's posts & come back to do personals.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Cathy :)

Catching up from yesterday...

Shelly :: sounds like a great workout you had…you feelin’ the DOMS today? Do you do all 72 pushups??

Christine :: hope you enjoyed your rest day yesterday. I don’t know much about the rotations, so I can’t weigh in with an opinion (how’s that for a bad pun?)

Linda :: I have split them up like that a few times…I do really like accomplishing at least part of it in the morning…and of course, I feel “pumped” afterward so it’s a great way to start the day…it’s just hard to wake up THAT early and work out right away…it’s easy to be up at this hour, sitting in front of the laptop & waking up sloooowly. I agree w/ Shelly on the Garmin.

Carole :: I dread those pushups, too…they are brutal! Then again, I feel like a beast when I do them -- even though I can't muster all 72. I laughed when I saw the title of that thread but didn’t click on it. I’m not a donut person myself – I’ll eat one very rarely. I do like other sweets, though…chocolate (not microwaved) and cheesecake. MMmmm… But I also like the salty snacks, too…chips and salsa - yum! Hope today you’re feeling better.

Jess :: hope the cookout was a success (and stayed dry).

Susan :: congrats on the lb. loss! Hope you enjoyed your rest day (and didn’t have the urge to do something!)

LD :: When I go to respond to posts, I usually open up a Microsoft Word document and then click between the two windows…otherwise, I’d never remember everything that was posted. When I’m ready, I just cut & paste from the Word document into a reply window. HTH.

Laurie :: the treatment sounded painful! What is active release exactly? Is it like trigger point therapy?

Wendy :: Thank you for the stroller report…Now I feel so much better about the people who zip past me while pushing DOUBLE strollers…;-) ha ha…Have fun at the group kick class tonight!

Hi Sunny D, Laura, Judy, Elaine (DP), Kim, and all others who stop by.

-cathy

Good Morning ladies,

quick check-in before i head off to the gym- i am doing a seg of coremax and then a spin class. can't decide if i want to take tomorrow as my rest day as i will be sitting (and working) in the turbo kick class all day, hmmmmmmmmm

wendy- so did you like the jogging stroller? i had one but wound up selling it about a month or so ago. i didn't really like it, maybe it was just the one i had.

carole-no sweet tooth??? i didn't know that could happen. ha, my downfall is everything sweet:-(

did anyone get a chance to checkout cathe's new dvd clips??? i am soooooooo anxiously awaiting for my package in the mail, LOL

have a nice day and great workouts everyone. i am off to get my workout(s) started!

bbl....:)

Mornin' Girlies!

Cathy: Ya know, I always thought being a teacher was the way to go. Only work 9 months a year, get off at 3 every day, have all kinds of vacations like the kids do, etc. Sounds to me like being a teacher is a LOT more work then I thought! Not that I thought it was an EASY job. I just thought it would be less hours spent working but even if you get the summer off, you spend so much darned time grading papers during the year that you make it up, huh? You should be commended! GO YOU!:)

Sunny: You should definately take your certification day as a rest day. You will be working out that day during the class. If anything...I guess you could round out the work out with weights before or after but I wouldn't worry about doing any cardio! That's for sure!:) The one thing I dislike about the jog stroller is the fixed front wheel. It makes it hard to turn corners so you have to slow down ALOT in order to do it. I understand WHY they make 'em that way but my thought is that instead of having that cheesey hand break they need to replace it with something that will stop the wheel from turning on demand, OR something that will free the wheel so that you can turn easy when you need to. Aaaah well, this will just go down on the list w/the other 1000 things I should have invented!;)

I'm off to work AGAIN today! Jeesh, 4 days this week! I think I'm being overworked! :p :7 :7 :7

Good Morning All!

I'm HAPPY it's Friday - I feel like I'm walking around in a sleep deprived haze! I'll get used to my hours, but it may take a while. :p I am planning a KPC/S&H Shoulders and Legs workout this morning. Then I think I'll be switching to the Jan rotation. That should be fun. I'm dying for the new videos - they look SOOO challenging!

Cathy - Happy Friday for you, too - eh? Hope you get in your workout this afternoon and have a great day! The January rotation is very cardio and circuit intensive - designed for fat loss. I just want something different to do for a bit.

Sunny - you'll be sitting all day tomorrow? I always thought those certs where challenging because you had to prove you could do it. I guess I'm WRONG! :) I'll be thinking of you - good luck!

Wendy - you had my laughing yesterday with your story about the jogging stroller. They are tough to run with - I've done it. My sister's stroller, though, does have a front wheel that swivels - like a grocery cart. It also locks. She does have to have the top of the line, though, so she probably ransomed the house for it...

Waves hello to all who follow!!!

Good morning! TGIF! I will be on vacation starting tomorrow! Yay!!! I am going to Vegas for a week. My sister is getting married and we are going with her and my step mom. It should be fun! One good thing....I will be able to run outside ALL WEEK if I want to!

Cathy - I agree with Shelly, too! I am definitely hooked on my Garmin! That and my iPod!! :) I agree with Wendy - you deserve to be commended! You work very hard and when you add in the grading at night, lesson plans, etc....it takes up a lot more time than the hours spent in a classroom! Too bad you don't get paid overtime ;-)

Sunny - Good luck with your certification! That is awesome! I hear TK is a lot tougher than TJ. Do you agree? I do love TJ! My oldest daughter is obsessed with it! She loves it!

Wendy - don't work too hard! I started to buy my daughter a jogging stroller, but I was worried about that since she lived in an area with a lot of hills, that is may not be very good (brake - wise). She would be going down a LOT of steep hills. Wish they would have had those back when my girls were little!

This morning I ran 6 miles on the TM.

Hi to everyone that checks in later!

Linda

Hi Christine! Have fun with KPC and S&H! Hope you get used to your new schedule soon! I think those new workouts look awesome and I cannot wait to receive them! When I get home from vacation, I am hoping they will be there waiting for me! :7 :7 I will be wanting to come home all week to try them if they are shipped! :+ I need to try to find that January rotation again! I know I printed it off and I am sure it is still on the forum somewhere! I may have to do it again!

G'morning Cheetahs! We survived the party w/ beautiful weather!! It really cleared off by about 11 & was nice all day! It was perfect by the fire & everyone had a good time. Lots of good food & I of course ate a bit too much. UGH! I did stay away from the goodies other than 1 PB/ choc. chip cookie that was delicious! Then we had a ton of leftover food so I called my best friend so she & her dh & ds came out for dinner. I was outside ALL day- pretty much from 11- 8!! The girls had a great time too once they got home from school. Allison had a great time entertaining everyone.

Well, I had slept in because I was going to work out when Allison had preschool. But my good friend Michele called & her babysitter is sick so she wanted to see if I could watch her 18 mo old ds for a couple hrs. No problem, he's a real sweetie. So I guess I'm working out this afternoon, I'm thinking GS legs. I had a bit of sciatica pain y'day, I think it was from sitting on a log by the fire for a while?? I stretched out & did some pilates last night & it seems ok so far today.

I still feel kinda crummy, I always feel the worst in the morning w/ the sinus drainage/ sore throat. I know I should probably call the Dr. because I've had it well over a week, but yet I still haven't. *blush*

OK, better go shower & get ready for the day! Have a great Friday!

Wendy - I went back and was seeing if I missed any of yesterday's posts and I saw where you posted cause you were bored .....you were boring us!!! I was cracking up reading it, cause you reminded me of the way I do when I am bored. :) But you were not boring us!

Kim - Sometimes life just gets so busy and life gets crazy...believe me, I understand! That is really good of you to donate blood for your friend! Good job on keeping up your half marathon training!

Shelly – I agree – I will definitely have to do all of the pushups on GS C&T again, soon. I will do it on a weekend, so I won’t be tempted to cut them short!

Jess - I sure hope you feel better! I have been feeling like I am coming down with something, but I hope and pray it is just allergies. Sounds like your day yesterday was great! I love being outside! Especially in the fall! It seems like the weather is usually "perfect". Have fun with GS Legs and baby sitting!

Linda

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...thanks, I am feeling better this morning but I have a long work day. I use Notepad for my posts and do the copy and paste too. makes it harder to loose them...enjoy whatever cardio you choose today!

Sunny...I have no idea how the non sweet thing happened either! Have fun at the gym.

Linda...Vegas?...sounds fun!! Have a great time and yes it is bound to be nicer for outdoor runs!!

Jess...I didnlt know you were having some sciatica pain too...sorry...I feel worse in the morning also. How did you like Survivor with both tribes voting off someone???

Wendy...I am just the oppostie, I liked sweets in my teens and early 20's....but never the pastry stuff. So I am not sure why I went salty...WOW!...sounds like the running with the jogging stroller was rough!! Why do people make it look so easy...I still have that Jari workout to try, maybe this weekend...:)

Judy...the only cake I like is carrot and as for pies and pastries...YUK! Even at 47 my Mom still asks if we are out somewhere if I want cake...:)..my DH loves sweets! I will have to check out those Garcia chips...I am not sure I have seen them anywhere...Good KPC premix yesterday!

Christine....we are all different with defintion, I usually have to lift heavy and eat clean to keep mine, but you never know until you try something different. Go with a diff rotation and if you see definition going put in some heavy lifting...:)

Runnergirl...so glad to meet another salt lover. Good job on the rotation!!

Laurie...I know all to well how much torture PT is!! But, seriously they know what they are doing and it normally helps!! Thanks for the very kind words...:)..if there are any chips left, they are yours...

Shelly...good job on the 5 mile run! I used to be a huge cheese lover....but that has changed over the years...nice to see another donut hater!!

Kim...thanks...I am taking it easy, lifting weights has not appealed to me at all...That was nice you donated blood for a coworker...

I am thinking about doing some corework before my 5 mile run. I have not really done any weight work the last few days with feeling crappy.

I loved watching the 14 min video on Drillmax!!! The Cathe player is great!!

Have a good friday!!

Christine- I think that came out wrong (on my part) I definitely won't be sitting down all day. The instructor has already told us to bring 2 changes of clothes.}( :eek: . Tomorrow will be tough. I decided to do weights in the morning before the cert. class.

Hi!

OK, this is top priority for the chip loving folks:

http://www.rwgarcia.com/products/bigbags.shtml

I have only seen the stone ground variety, but now that the website exists.... oh the possibilites. * pass the salsa* Yesterday I had these with a homemade black bean soup.

Jes- your party must have been a blast! I believe we have had the same symptoms virus wise. (Carole too!) I am turning the corner after 12 days. It does get better!

Oh my, the injured list is too big this week. I sincerely hope we all get over our ailments once and for all!

Wendy- That stroller probably gave you one great workout! It must recruit many different muscles to manage it safely. Good job and don't worry about the time. It will get better.

Hi to the rest of my Cheetah friends!

Barb where are you?

This morning was one of those raw cold windy steady rains. I opted to go to the gym and do 60" on the elliptical, stability ball legs, and abs focusig on obliques.

Judy "Likes2bfit"

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=9978144&uid=4817615&members=1

Good morning, ladies!!

My buddy run (aka the 2-mile donut run ;)) went well yesterday. It was freezing and I kind of felt the effects of not having run in a week, but it was also good to get out there and remind my muscles what it feels like to run. I want Sunday to be over with already, though LOL! I don't think I'm ever going to do anything crazy like sign up to do 3 half-marathons in the span of 5 weeks. My next half-marathon will likely be next year, either running SJ Half or the Nike Half.

I saw the clips of Cathe's new workouts last night and holy mama! Now I can't decide which workout to try next because I went on a shopping spree a few weeks ago and STILL haven't tried PUB/PLB, SH, Boot Camp, ME, HTSA, HSC... I am thinking at this point that I'm going to do a Boot Camp/Drill Max rotation (once I get the new workouts, that is ;)), since those are the ones that are really calling my name right now. After that, I want to do a PUB/PLB rotation, because I still want to increase my strength/up my weights, and I'm not sure I'll be able to do that with the circuit-style workouts.

Oh well, I guess this is a good "problem" to have, having all of these workouts to choose from ;).

Jennifer

Good morning ladies!

Today is my rest day. Aaaaaaaaah. I'm pretty tired so will be enjoying it for sure! I've got a 6 mile run scheduled for Sat then 12 miles on Sun and I can see that recharging for those is necessary. I do think I'll do 2, or maybe all 3, segments of Stretch Max. I always feel so relaxed and stretched when I do that and they are not strenuous like Mr. YP is.

Sunny, Yep. I'm excited for the new Cathe workouts. I preordered all of them the first day they were available so it seems like a free gift will be coming my way. What exactly is the class you will be taking?

Wendy, LOL! LOL! LOL! You will get used to the jogging stroller. I think it was on my 45th bday when my DD was 3 that I pushed her seriously for the last time. I remember being so proud because I was 45 years old and could push a moose up a big hill while running. It definitely adds to your workload but you will get used to it and feel so liberated when you run without it.:) I finally went to Collage Video and watched a clip of RTTC. Found it cheap at Amazon and it should be here by Tuesday! Didn't know you were an enabler, did ya?:7

Carole, You are so smart, using Notepad! Why didn't I think of that?Next time...... I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. Yesterday I felt like a cold was trying to creep up on me so I took my vitamins, then a bit later I drank some Emergen-C and then sucked on a zinc lozenge. This morning I feel fine. Great workout for having a long workday ahead.

Jess, I hope you are feeling better soon too! The cookout does sound like it was fun. You mentioned yesterday that I have a good memory. Some of my friends have been amazed at the stuff I remember. Problem is, it's the trivial stuff that serves no purpose really!:7

Kim, Thanks for the marathon Congrats yesterday. Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since I ran but it seems like 2 months ago. When is your 1/2?

Judy, I don't blame you for going to the gym today. Here it's supposed to be in the high 80s! Fall and winter where I live in CA are the most beautiful most pleasant times of the year. In the summer it's often foggy and brown and ugly but fall and winter are sunny and green! And the position of the sun lends itself to awesome sunsets. I'm a sweet lover (but not donuts). And a salt lover. And a salty/sweet lover too!

Hello to everyone else. Hope your day is awesome!

Hey Ladies:) Had a nice yoga session this morning, I was thinking about those dive bomber pushups when I was doing a similar sequence, great upper body work!! There is definitely a change in my ankles already so I'll continue to avoid impact for the time being and let my body do what it needs to do. Yet another crappy, rainy day here, seems like an endless string of them this October. Too bad as the fall colours are ending early this year and I always enjoy them as consolation for the bitter cold to come. My 17 y.o. Elizabeth is beside herself with anxiety these days, something I've never seen in her before, I don't envy her being on the cusp of young adulthood and trying to figure out what direction to go post secondary. It's a tough age and I am very concerned about her, she's been short with us and quick to cry, I wish I could will it away for her:-(

Cathy, active release is taking the muscle/tendon/ligament into a shortened position and then thumb stripping in the direction of the fibres while taking it through it's range of motion. It looks like it would be hard on the therapists thumbs but the results are great. I've entertained the thought of doing the training but it's $2 000.00 just for the lower limbs, the same for the upper and at least a thousand dollars more for the spine/torso.

Sunny, sounds like a good mix today, enjoy. Resting may be good so that your full of energy for your training day. Saying that I'd probably skip the rest day because the energy of the training and group dynamic would carry me through:)

Wendy, don't work too hard now!!

Christine, hope you get your second (or third or fourth) wind and the haze clears. I bet you'll perk right up as quitting time approaches.:)

Linda, that sounds like a wonderful vacation. Lucky you!!! All the best to your sister and you soon to be brother-in-law!!!

Jess, isn't it amazing how a good stretch can rejuvinate and rid us of aches and pains. So many folks hate stretching but to me it's a real treat. Hope you get feeling better soon.

Carole, it is a great clip isn't it? I was almost late for my PT appointment for watching it. I had to cut it short but watched the whole thing this morning. It's fun to have something to look forward to. Soon,...very soon!!!:)

Uh-oh, there's my oven timer buzzer, got to get the oatmeal/banana/cranberry squares out. They are yummalicious!! Good after school snack for my Girlies.

Hello to Judy, Jennifer and Elaine. Chat later!!

Take Care
Laurie:)

Good morning cheetahs! Slept like the ol proverbial log last night and feeling ready for anything this morning. My pecs and triceps are talking to me this morning tho from yesterdays GS CT!

Cathy- I really don't know how you find the time for everything. My twin sister is a teacher and it seems like she's at it 24/7! You deserve some admiration for sure....actually all teachers do, you don't get paid NEAR enough. As for the GS CT pushups, yes I do them all on my toes at the same pace as Cathe and crew...I've made myself love pushups over the years.

SunnyD- Have fun with spinning today... I'd say you'll be getting plenty of cardio with your certification day tomorrow...best of luck to you!

Wendy- hey working lady! Glad you could take your stroller out for a spin finally....even if it is a little difficult at times.

Christine- Sounds like a fun workout day for you with KPC/SH. I'm DYING for the new vids myself. I ordered them last year on the first day and paid for 2nd day delivery. I've always been insanely jealous in the past of the east coast Catheites getting their new workouts earlier.

Linda- Going to VEGAS BABY!!!! woooohoooo. It's actually only a few hours away for me but I rarely go. Alot of my friends go alot. Vegas has a marathon each Dec. I'd like to do that one some day. Good job on your run today!

Jess- Sounds like you had a very successful party. Hey there....
get your sick booty to a doc!!!!

Carole - Hope you got in some good corework today. I've been very frustrated trying to view the new drillmax videoclip. It stutters and stalls terribly no matter what I've tried. I've done all the sugggestions that SNM made with no improvement. I have high speed wireless internet connection, Windows XP. Any suggestions?

Judy- Your right.... we do have an extensive injured and sick list right now! I hope to be coming off that soon....slowly but surely!
Have a great gym day!

Jennifer- 3 HMS in 5 weeks.....and I thought I was crazy! Wow, girl... we gotta give you some kind of cheetah endurance award for that! You sure have a dilemma with all the new workouts for you to try. They're all great! (I'm no help, am I?)

ElaineTYR- Already up to 12 miles this weekend! WOW!!! Are you in training for another race again? I LOVE the stretch max workouts... especially love to do them in the evening....better than any sleeping pill IMO!

Time to get moving. Today will be GSBSB...might as well get some sore shoulders and lats to go with the pecs and tris! Also will get in a good sweaty hour on the elliptical.

Hi to everyone who follows!

ShellyC

Hi Shelly! It seems like we don't often post on the same days. I'm glad that you are recovering and on track for RnR in Jan. My DH is planning on running that. At least that's what I think his latest plan is...... If he does run it I don't know if I'll join him on the trip out there but if I do it would be awesome if we could meet up!!

Good morning cheetahs!

Today is the day I see my darling Bryan:) I have a 2 hour class tonight from 7-9 and then a 3 hour morning session tomorrow morning and then one again on Sunday. I am so excited. I have only done 3 cardio sessions this week so I would not be sore or stiff. I am going to do Imax 3 today though. I need a good sweat. I still have the sciatica pain while sitting. It is not bad enough to go to the Dr. though. I have decided I am going to take a 2-3 week break from any running until this is completely gone. I have really been enjoying my other workouts so much that I don't think it will be that hard to take a break from running, especially since the new ones are coming. I have not even gone to my new gym yet. I have been so focused on the yoga right now that I kind of forgot about it.

Cathy, I did end up doing an hour of yoga on my rest day, but I consider that a rest day. I hope you get your cardio in today and I bet you love the weekends.

Linda, have a great time in vegas and great that you can get a lot of running in.

Sunnydelite, have fun with your spin class. I used to take a spin class 2 times a week and really enjoyed it. It is pretty tough!

Wendy, you are a working machine. That is great that you can take your little one with you. What workout are you doing today?

Christine, that is quite a long workout you have planned this morning. Are you planning on taking a break from the running? I noticed you mentioning the january rotation.

Jess, I really like GS legs. Gosh, I hope you are not getting the sciatica problem too. How is your knee and are you going to get it checked out?

Carole, I also enjoyed watching the clip of Drill Max. I also watched all of the clips on Collage video. Have a great run and a good stretch. Too bad you are not a little closer , because I know you enjoy Yummy pants too. I also have been doing Eion Finn yoga dvd and he is Bryans protege. It is a great dvd.

Judy, good for you for not freezing your hiney off this morning. Hope you had a great workout!

Jennifer, you are a crazy cheetah for signing up for 3 half marathons. Okay, how many donuts did you have?

Elaine, WOW!! You are back into the running so quickly and you sound very energetic. Have you ever had an injury due to running a marathon or in general? Do you also do the Cathe cardio workouts? Have a well deserved rest day.

Laurie, that is so cool that you are yoga teacher certified and a masseuse. Your hubby probably loves that. I feel so great after my yoga sessions. It really is just as important as the cardio.

Shelly, What kind of elliptical do you have? I hear so many cheetahs talking about these that I am tempted to get one. Are they expensive? Also, how is the groin muscle?

Ooh, I have to go and do my workout! I will BBL and have a great day Cheetahs!

Susan

Hey ladies, I don't really have time for personals right now but I just wanted to pop in while I have a few minutes of down time.

I finished RttC this afternoon. What a great burn!}(

I finished my work out to find my IPOD NANO waiting outside my front door for me! WOO HOO! }( Ofcourse I don't have time to play with it now but I'll load it up over the weekend. I don't have an impending TM run until atleast Tuesday! It is packaged sooo awesome that I didn't want to open it!:p I also got a arm band for under $5.00. It was a special on Amazon when you bought that Nano. GO ME!:7 :7 :7 I can't believe how small this thing is and how kewl lookin' it is! My MP3 player is small but not nearly as kewl lookin'! Okay, I admit it! I'm a nerd! I'm on total awe of this new gadget of mine! LOL :p Now let's just hope I can make it work! :eek:

Now I'm not sure if my Kick class is at 5:15 or 5:30. x( My schedule at home says 5:15 but I swear the one hanging on the wall in the gym daycare says 5:30. They could very well have changed it and issued a new schedule since I grabbed mine. I'll have to call to find out. I don't intend to do anything else while I'm there so I really don't want to be there too early. I can't even hang in the daycare with DS to waste time cause if I don't drop and run he thinks I'm staying (working) and then all heck breaks loose if I try to leave the room! :eek: ;( :-(

Jeesh, I'm chatty today! LOL

Hope everyone is having a pleasant friday and I'll be back for personals after DS goes down for the night. :)

Caio bellas!:*

Confession :: I have been home almost 30 minutes, just snarfed down some Oreos & a bagel, and have ZERO desire to workout. A nap, on the other hand, would be heaven…ugghh…I feel so lazy! This is not good. I just might indulge in another rest day…but I’m promising myself that I will work hard tomorrow and Sunday.

Sunny :: I have not checked out the clips yet…but I’m anxious for the new DVDs, too. TWO changes of clothes?!! That can’t be a good sign…good luck!!

Wendy :: thanks for the recognition…I think most people do get the impression that working 10 months a year makes teaching a “cake” job…But in reality, most of my teacher friends are not out the door by 3…they might be coaching, offering after-school help, grading, or prepping for the next day. And many of us do work during the summers… Doin’ a happy dance for the arrival of your Nano…yipppppeeee!! Have fun with that thing. And don't worry, you’re not alone – I’m a total gadget geek myself.

Christine :: so the circuits generally are good for fat burning?

Linda :: have fun in Vegas! Thanks for the kind words about teachers.

Jess :: yes, I think it’s time to see your doc & get well!!

Carole :: hope you enjoyed your core work & run. I do feel guilty reading about how the sick cheetahs are still slogging away at their workouts!…And yet I’m still here on the couch…lol

Judy :: I refuse to click on that link for fear I may go into the second wave of this feeding frenzy! :)

Jennifer :: are you running another half this weekend?

Elaine (TYR) :: glad you nipped that bug in the bud!

Laurie :: thanks for the explanation on active release…it sounds kinda rough on the patient, too. There **is** a lot of pressure on high school seniors…at that age, things that go wrong or not as planned seem like the end of the world. I remember being kind of edgy at that time…hang in there…she may be drifting for a while, but she’ll be back.

Shelly :: thanks for the compliments. I am in COMPLETE awe that you do all 72 on your toes at the same pace. You are the goddess of cheetahs.

Susan :: have fun with Mr. YP!! A 2-3 week break from running? Are you sure this is possible for a fitness maniac like yourself? ;-) :)

OK, maybe a second wind will hit me...maybe not. At any rate, hope you all have a great night. I'll be back in the AM to check in.

-Cathy :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.