::: CHEETAHS ::: Sunday smiles

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, cheetah friends! http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/greetingsandsigns/th_xanimal_hipaw.gif

No idea why I'm awake right now since I came in a little after 12 and stayed up some. Probably will fit in a nap somewhere today.

Wendy :: So, what'd you decide? Wishing you a GREAT race if you opt to run it. We're with you in spirit!!

Carole :: the spinach/feta quiche sounds FAB! Mmm! It is not even 6 am, and I could eat already! Sheesh! Gotta get back on track here...Also laughed at your PM. Too funny. Edited to add: After checking out the situation this AM, I wonder: where is the ORC4DFs when you need it? *lol*

Lori :: hey! Good to see ya pop in. If kids and men came with mute buttons, wouldn't life be grand?

Jackie :: I suppose I ought to look into the monthly membership on iTrain. Hope you enjoyed your "me" time last night.

I'll be doing another iClimb later today and may add on something else...not sure yet.

Oh [font face="comic sans ms" color=black size=+1]gift swappers[/font]! A couple of http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/greetingsandsigns/th_reminder.gif reminders...

1) Our mail-by deadline is Wednesday, 12/5. (Not everyone weighed in on whether we should open them on a designated date or not.)

2) Please try not to buy yourself something you put on your wish list. For everyone's benefit, here are the wish lists:

[font face="comic sans ms" color=green][font color=brick red]Christine[/font color]
• Amy Bento’s Slow Mo Challenge DVD
• Weight lifting gloves
• Kickbox weighted gloves
• 65 CM Stability ball
• Odometer for my bike (with cadence count)
• Yoga mat

[font color=brick red]Wendi[/font color]
1 Pr risers for *Studio* Step (10"X14")...the small purple ones
Runner's World Subscription
Cathe's High Step Training Advanced...I know it's close to our cap
Purple Dyna-band
Weight Lifting Gloves

[font color=brick red]Jackie[/font color]
Kimberly Spreen's Absolute Kick Boxing
Any workout top or bottom
Costume jewelry - bracelet
Gloves and scarf

[font color=brick red]Kristi[/font color]
As far as the gift exchange, I'm open for anything. Maybe a pilates or yoga tape. I don't have but one of each. Christine suggested Eoin Finn's "Power Yoga for Happiness" a little while back...
- Cardio Coach PUMP!
- Cardio Coach Vol 6
- Cardio Coach Vol 7
- Hat and Gloves

[font color=brick red]Linda[/font color]
Sweat bands (the dry fit kind)
weight lifting gloves - M
The book "Marley and Me"
Reflective vest
Cathe cap

[font color=brick red]Lori[/font color]
* A cathe Baseball hat Probably the black one or orange.
* A cathe T shirt ( the $19.99 one, size small, doesn't really matter what color)
* Or a dvd thats really good you would think I would enjoy.
I mostly own Cathe workouts so if you get something other then cathe, chances are, I dont have

[font color=brick red]Wendy[/font color]
*Weighted gloves for kickboxing. I think they are available in 2 different weights so I'd want the lighter pair.
*Cathe "embrace the challenge" baseball T-shirt, size small. You pick the color.
*2008 Cathe Calender
*Exercise Ball Air Pump by Sports Stuff (http://www.amazon.com/Exercise-Ball-Pump-Sports-Stuff/dp/B00066D66I) I am tired of using a squishy stability ball b/c the pump I have is garbage! LOL
*Philosophy's Gingerbreadman hot salt scrub.

[font color=brick red]Lorie[/font color]
anything related to the university of florida or the florida gators
some cushy, comfy running socks
subscription to runner's world
a gift certificate to a bookstore (i'm a book fanatic)
a cathe embrace the challenge t-shirt would be fun also. i usualy wear a sall but i don't know how they run. love the pink!

[font color=brick red]Susan[/font color]
weight lifting gloves(sm/med)
small workout towels
workout bra top(medium)
workout socks(crew) medium thickness
workout sweat bands
amy bento slo mo(not sure how much that

[font color=brick red]me[/font color]
•DVD: am interested in Amy Bento’s Slo-Mo Challenge DVD or Eionn Finn’s Power Yoga for Happiness DVD
•Sweatshirt – M or L – Generally, I like plain stuff – but a crew-neck sweatshirt from someplace local to you would be cool - any color but pastels
•Subscription to Runner's World
•Water/hydration pack
•Socks – patterned, cozy (my feet are always cold) or fun/cutesy socks are OK – anything but the itchy kind [/font]

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]
[font face="comic sans ms"]http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_sunshine.gif

Good Morning Cheetahs!:D

Judy: How's Waldo? :)

Cathy: I'm running a race today? Who said that!? :p

Lori: I was LMAO when I read about your DS's volume and not having a mute button. You are funny! Thanks for the giggle. :)

Carole: Cardio Kicks...that's an old one! It's nice to pull out the oldies once in a while. Keeps things fresh! Glad you enjoyed it.

Jackie: How were your tacos last night? :9 Did you find a good movie to watch?

So ofcourse, of all days, TODAY is the day I get up stupid early!x( I woke up before 4am to go to the bathroom and couldn't fall back to sleep. I stayed in bed until close to 6 but never even dozed. I just laid there. GRRRR! I imagine it's nerves....

BB in a bit!

Good Morning Gang!:)

Im here bright and early today but I do want to read yesterdays post to see what I missed.

I should also add weight lifting gloves to my list to as well. They probably aren't to expensive and they maybe be cheaper to ship!:)

Im not sure what todays workout will be. I did a UB workout yesterday so thats out of the question and Im not sure I want to do a leg workout. But I don't feel like "just" running either...oh we will see! Back to work tomorrow so I won't have much time the next two days to workout.
I realized yesterday that I have been back to work almost a month now and my workouts are still good:) I have to admit, I was a little worried about what might happen. Especially after I found a magazine at work that had a article in it "working mothers v.s stay at home moms" In the pic of the workking moms, they were all over weight and no one worked out...and never got to see their friends or their husbands. But then the stay at home moms were all thin, even just having babies!,saw their friends more and worked out. I was hoping that the magazine article was going to tell me that the working moms find a balance:+ and get everything done! Its probably a little easier for me though considering its only a 5 mins drive to work and not an hour each way!!!
Alright...have to get some more coffee and catch up on personnals!!!
Lori:)

Good morning cheetahs,

cathy- oh yes, go and get that itrain subscription. you will definitely become addicted!

wendy- soooooo are you racing today?

lori- it's hard being a working mom and trying to fit everything in. however there are alot of us that manage:) it's hard and busy but i wouldn't have it any other way.

today i am running 6 miles. can't decide if i want to go outside or use the TM. i am also going to do some abs.

BBL...:)

Good morning Cheetahs from the MIA Cheetah!

This will have to be the quick post. I promise to catch up on personals from the past couple of days tonight...I swear! Actually, this morning ws the first time that I was even able to turn my computer on. It's been an extremely busy bunch of days.

I do want to send some {{{{{{{{{{Cheetah Speed}}}}}}}}}} to Wendy!!! We know you're going to run today :7!

Just a quick catch up...

My Thanksgiving with my SO was truly wonderful! I even impressed myself with what I cooked and had so much fun cooking dinner with SO for the first time. I never got out to shop on Black Friday before heading into work. My friend from work got to Kohl's at 4:15 am, shopped for an hour then stood on line for TWO HOURS to checkout...not for me! Had to go to a horse show yesterday to watch my pony go with the kid who is going to lease her and she was champion (she won every class...yay!). That deal is definitely done now. The bad news for the past couple of days is that I've been sick as a dog with a pretty nasty cold so there have been NO workouts. I'm thinking that last run (when I wasn't feeling 100% to begin with) pretty much did it. So now, I've been eating incredibly rich food and not working out...can't wait to see the damage x(. I'm not going anywhere near a scale until I have a solid week to get back on track.

Well, I'm out of time for now. I promise to get back for personals tonight. I'm so glad everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Cathy** Thanks for getting us started today! And thanks for fixing up the mailing mistake! hehe So another question about these "ithreads" or "iclimbs" I guess you need a TM with incline? That I don't have. When I got my TM it didn't have incline. DH bought it on sale, not knowing if I would even use it. Yes, I loved to run outside but who knows, I may have hated the TM, right? I think he is buying me a new one for Christmas this yr. I kind of told him not to b/c I don't want one until my old one completely gives out....but he probably won't listen.

Wendy** You snuck in on me!:) I haven't had any trouble sleeping these days. Don't know what that feels like! Prehaps its b/c you slept in yesterday? I am really behind this yr on Christmas shoppping. I feel better now that a few parcels have arrived from ebay and that I ordered some stuff from Sears. I cut out a few people on my list this yr and I think I thought that I only had a couple to buy for...not the case!x( What did you decide about your run?

Linda** Good job on the run yesterday! I don't think my TM could last that long now:) I have gotten 10 miles out of it but thats when it was in top knotch working order. Can't beleive I have wore out a TM!:p I was thinking it would be nice to get outside for a run today b/c DS finally as a snow suit but I think the cold will be to much for my lunges! You be careful the next time your on that death trap!!!!Yeah, LIS/HIS are pretty tricky but it was alot easier the 2nd time around which makes me think it will soon be time for a 3rd!

Sunny** I hate wasting time with new workouts. I think thats why I love Cathes workouts so much b/c something is always familiar...except for her new ones, they are pretty tricky with a lot of new stuff. Its kind of a catch 22. You wish they were all similiar and then they wouldn't be so hard to learn. But who wants all the same workouts? I haven't wasted money on different instructors in yrs!!!

Lorie** Are you racing today? Did you have a rest day yesterday?

Judy** Good job on the workout! Thats some good timing! Ive noticed that I have really increased my speed since running outside. 5.5-5.8 use to be a good speed for me. Now I am up to 6.0-6.2.

Carole* Its been a long time since I have done CK as well. I think that was her first KB'ing workout, wasn't it?

Shelly** Did you get your run in?

Christine** Dinner sounded delish! Glad you enjoyed yourself!!!

Jackie** I hope you enjoyed your "me" time last night. We just flacked on the couch and watched Home Alone 2...we will watch Christmas movies a pile of times between now and Christmas.

Wendi** Nice to hear you had a good night with SO! Are you bragging aboout your cooking ability!!!???;)

Well...All this talk about running, is making me want to run.Maybe that will be todays workout. Hope I didn't miss anyone!!!

Lori :)

Wendi: Glad your T-day was a good one. So did your SO actually HELP you cook the meal?? WOW! Where can I get one of those! I'm not saying DH wouldn't help if I asked but he is so lost in the kitchen that it would be more trouble then it's worth to ask him to give me a hand! LOL He can make simple things for himself like grilled cheese, pasta or eggs and bacon but if you get anymore intricate then that and he's a gonner!:7 We've all been eating badly lately I think. The holidays tend to start of whirlwind of "bad" behaviors. That's what New Year's if for...to get back on track!!!!:)

Sunny: Let us know how your run goes. I gotta hand it to all of the working moms out there! I don't know how you do it! I have nothing but the utmost respect for you!

Lori: My sleeplessness stems from nerves I am sure. When I woke up the first thing that came to mind after realizing I had to pee (LOL) is the race and then I was awake. x( The Itread work outs definatley involve inclines so you'd want a TM with an incline. Just let DH buy you one for Christmas, silly!:)

Oh and fwiw, I think we should open our grab bag gifts on Christmas Day or whenever we would normally open our gifts. :)

Wendy :: go get ‘em, girl!! We’ll be anxiously awaiting your report…Completely agree that, for me, the holidays do kick off some bad habits. Must get that in check!…Thanks for the response on the gift exchange question.

Lori :: great job staying in your w/out groove as you re-adapt to working again…it can’t be easy…I am not a dreadmill lover, so I don’t use any of the iTreads…I just have two of the outdoor ones.

Sunny :: enjoy your 6 miler…I will look into the subscription…it probably makes the most sense.

Wendi :: good to see ya! Glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving also. Hope you feel better. Rest up!! You’ve been runnin’ your tank down.

[font face="comic sans ms"]http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_sunshine.gif

Alright Cheetahs! This is it! I'm headin' out. Thanks for everything! You gals gave me the swift kick in the rear that I needed to stop be being such a chicken and a weenie about this race! I'll be back as soon as I can with the race report!

Ciao!:D

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...the quiche was great and still some left...yum! The Open Forum crap is really irritating me...:(...the ORC4DF thread is not as bad as the OTHER one. Where is that silly putty hammer??? Have fun with your iClimb.

Wendy..GOOD LUCK today....I don't think anyone sleeps well the night before a race. I rarely do...CK was a lot of fun yesterday..

Wendi..so sorry you got sick...:(...sending get well vibes your way. That is cool your T-Day dinner turned out so well...I am not much for the black friday shopping eiher...2 hours in line??..YIKES!

Sunny...have fun with 6 miles and abs.

Lori...yes, I do think CK was Cathe's 1st full KB workout. Hope you get in a workout if you feel like it today. I would think it tough being a working Mom and working out, but so many of you here manage that and I think that is awesome.

Jackie...tacos sound good! Glad you found some time for yourself. Did you watch a movie?

I am doing 8-10 miles on trails today. Not pushing at all, just having fun.

Have a great day...:)

Wendy** Good luck with your race! We will be waiting to hear from ya!!!!

Carole** Have a good run!

Cathy** I think people who say that can't workout b/c they are to busy...is just an excuse! I find the time and always have but Im sure if I wanted to, I could come up with excuse after excuse. I know there are days when we are to busy but not every day.

I think I am going to come up with some sort of TTR using th new workouts. I know it isn't tank top season but there are alot of christmas parties comming up and sometimes I wear sleeveless things. If I have the time today, I may try to drum something up!

okay, i was a very bad cheetah as i put a subscription to runner's world on my wish list but then, they sent me this great "come back" offer and i couldn't resist so i bought it myself! i felt like i needed a present!!! SORRY!!!http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_11_56.gif

i felt like doing an outdoor run today. just nice and easy and see how far i went, but it is raining (which is a very good thing considering they are talking about the fact that we may run out of drinking water!) so i will have to se what i feel like doing. i do have some upper body doms from 4DS.

cathy-a nap sounds in order! enjoy your iClimb! oh, i also think we should open our gifts on christmas day.

wendi-i am so sorry you have been ill. i know that when i wasn't feeling well and did that 5K, that's what did me in! just rest until you feel better. i think avoiding the scale is a good idea. personally, i think we should all throw out our scales!

lori-so glad you have remained steady on your workouts. i think everyone is different and you can't really go by what a magazine article says. i couldn't imagine working the hours you do and being a new mom!!!

sunny-have fun whoch ever workout you choose.

wendy-YOU GO GIRL!!! i know you will do great and have a great time doing it!!! can't wait to hear your report!!!

carole-enjoy your run today. i love those easy runs where you just run however you feel. that's what i am thinking today.

Cathy – I LOVE the waving Cheetah paw! That’s way too cute! I’m up early, too. I figured I’m getting ready for the work week! :p Having fun on your elliptical? I enjoy the one at the gym yesterday, so I don’t blame you. Have fun! And I have been good! I have not bought anything on my wishlist, no matter how much I’ve wanted to! :p Again, Cathy, thanks for organizing this! I like the idea of opening the presents on the 15th. And opening them all together.

Wendy – Go WENDY GO!!! I’m really looking forward to how your first 15k went!!!

Wendi – Welcome back busy cheetah! Glad your Thanksgiving was so wonderful! Great news on your pony! I hope you’re feeling better soon!

Lori – Good job on keeping the workouts steady with your going back to work! I agree that a short drive to work really helps. Interesting article about working moms vs. stay at home. I can see that, but it could also be the type of person who CAN stay at home now – upper middle class (most others have to work). So I don’t know. I think if a working mom (or anyone) is truly dedicated and makes fitness a main priority, it can certainly be done. I have more energy when I workout. I’d be a mess if I did not.

Sunny – enjoy your run and you abs! I like the workouts you ordered. I will say that the strength workouts are no where near Cathe’s level. They are fairly basic and designed to give a general over all strength for when you are training for an endurance event.

Carole – That quiche does sound wonderful! Enjoy your run! Sounds like a good one. Like everyone else, you’re making me think a quiche might be in order. I think I have all of the ingredients!

Lorie – Enjoy your run! 4DS does give DOMS, doesn’ it? Yeah that LSU/ASU game was amazing. I kept yelling to DH who was hanging Christmas lights, “Hey, LSU just scored. Oh, Arkansas just scored…” You feel about the Georgia fans the way I feel about the Michigan State fans. I abhor Michigan State because of the way the fans treated my school at a hockey game.

Shelly – KBX AND HSC? Wow! And you think the double spinerval impressive – and I never managed the double Spinervals – ended up at the gym. Oh well. I did want to try it!

Linda – I like Enter the Red Zone, too. I do post over at VF, so it’s fun watching people that post there. Spinning is just a tough workout. I’m impressed that you managed to run 11.44 miles on a treadmill! I’m just so glad you weren’t hurt! Sounds like something I would do, actually!

Jackie – Glad to hear the legs are recovering from all the racing! I think most of us Cheetahs just watched in awe as you did all of those! iTread 22 sounds like fun! I like the Tri’s.

Yesterday I ended up going to the gym with DH and did CCPP on the elliptical followed by some ab work on the stability ball. Today is APX Upper Body and perhaps LIS – or the cardio only from LIC. I’m in the mood for some step (although I could go another round on the elliptical. I’ll have to start dropping hints to DH that we ought to get one for the garage, now that my gym membership is going away – too expensive to justify when I mainly workout at home – I’ll just save the money that would have gone to the gym for my elliptical). It’s been chilly here, so I made a vegetarian chili last night that was delicious – kind of an empty the fridge chili with lots of veggies. That’s my lunch today. :+ Well, time to feed the poor patient doggies!

Good morning Cheetahs and I hope everyone's Sunday is going well!
I did get in a pretty good 10 mile run yesterday:) I can't believe my marathon is only a week away now:eek: It was too windy to go target shooting today, instead I went out shopping:eek: which I've never done before over Thanksgiving weekend! It actually wasn't too bad and I did find some items I was looking for:)

Wendy- Looking forward to your race report!! You go girl and have fun!!

Cathy- I foresee lots of iClimbs coming up in your future! I'll be interested to see if you feel they are helping you with your running.

Wendi- So sorry to hear you've been battling a nasty cold!! Hope you feel better soon. If it's been several days already I would think you should be starting to conquer that bug. Great news that your pony won! A sign of an excellent trainer:)

Lori- In my profession I work with LOTS of working moms and most of them are in pretty good shape! That is good that you have such a short commute and also that you can do such fantastic workouts right in your own home! The 4DS workouts have great upperbody work IMO and will make a fine TTR- good for showing off in those cute dresses!

Carole- Hope you get in a fun and relaxing trail run today! I checked with the Luxor and we can't check in until 3pm:( I'll probably give you a call sometime on Friday. I would like to hook up with you and your sis to go to the expo on Saturday.

Christine- Dont blame you a bit for cancelling on renewing the gym membership. Probably wont take you long to save up for that new EXT!

Sunny- The Marathon is Dec 2nd, next Sunday. Carole and her sister are running the half. All the runners start at the same time so I get to run with Carole for about 6 miles before the half marathoners turn off!

Jackie- That tag team iTread does sound like fun! Glad to hear your legs have recovered and you are back on track again!

Lorie- That's great that it's raining! I've been reading on the news about the drought in your area. Sounds worse than the one here!! Don't blame you about renewing your RW subscriptionl. I devour it cover to cover as soon as it comes!

Linda- Your accident with the TM put a smile on my face as I was reading it! :+ Ya gotta admit it was kind of funny! Of course it wouldn't have been funny at all if you had been seriously hurt, but since you weren't it's good for a chuckle or two! Anyway, I'm way impressed that you were able to churn out 11+ miles on the dreadmill!!!!! WGT!

I've been procrastinating enough here. For today it'll just be Amy's ASCII. In a taper mode now for next Sunday. Also I go into work tonight:(

ShellyC

Good morning Cheetahs!

Cathy - Don't think you can go wrong with a membership to iTrain especially if you plan on using a lot of the workouts. I got in on the $49.99 membership at the end of last year but it will probably go up for me in December to $79.99. It's still worth it though.

Wendy - Can't wait to hear how your race went! Good luck! Tacos were good. Watched Stump the Yard. It was ok but I just had to see it all the way thru. Yeah, nerves this morning for you. I'm always awake early before my races.

Wendi - Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Sorry you're suffering with a cold. Do hope you feel better.

Lori - Glad you're making a liar out of that magazine article and you're finding a balance between being a new mom and work. Good job on keeping up with the workouts. I love watching Christmas movies. I always like watching Home Alone. I laugh every time.

Sunny - Hope you had a good run.

Carole - Guess I miss a lot of stuff on the Open Forum because I don't get a chance to browse like I use to. Have a good trail run.

Lorie - You could always request to extend your RW subscription if that's what your gift happens to be. Hope you enjoy whatever workout you choose today.

Christine - Start dropping those hints about the elliptical. They are so much fun and it's nice having a lot of the equipment that gyms have.

Shelly - Do you start carb loading at some point for your marathon. I can't believe the time is almost here. Have fun with Amy today and have a good night at work.

Rest day for me. It's raining. I'd like to stay inside all day but I'm headed to church. Between vacations and my races, I'll look like a stranger today.

Have a nice day!

Jackie

Jackie** Enjoy your rest day. Well deserved Im sure. Home alone is definitly a classic!:)

Shelly** Yeah, I know the article wasn't referring to everyone...prehaps they should have searched a little more? LOL Are you excited about you race?

Lorie** Ahhhh...sometimes we just have to treat ourselves. I could never get into those mags. I use to buy Oxygen all the time, I don't even buy that anymore.I don't have time to read! Only in the bathroom! LOL

Christine** enjoy your workout whatever you decide to do. I would love to get DH to workout with me. Now that would be interesting!!!

Alright, I did a 10 mile run in 95 mins and some abs. Time to get cleaned up. I have been trying to write this as fast as I can and you wouldn't beleive how many mistakes I have made! I should have just written with one hand!

Just came back from some Christmas shopping…I am in good shape with it…Still have some to do, but it’s all online…So, I’ll finish it off after payday this Friday.

Carole :: hope you enjoyed your run… http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/grouch/th_bitchslap.gif You know what that’s for. *lol*

Lorie :: *lol* Understandable about the RW subscription. I have been treating myself to new stuff every day!!…I just thought I’d mention it…your secret cheetah did let me know that you’d fouled ‘er up a little bit, and so I figured some of us (myself included!) have probably forgotten what we’d asked for. No harm done, though. :)…did the rain let up for ya?

Lori :: yeah, I must admit, I was one of those who let excuses keep me from fitness for quite some time…it started off with an injury…then it was juggling F/T work and P/T school…and then it was the first few stressful, germathon years of teaching…in the end, I packed on quite some lbs., but I am confident I will never let that happen again. IA – you do make time for what is important to you. And health should be up there.

Christine :: I haven’t gotten to the elliptical yet…I am aiming to do some schoolwork and then go for an early-afternoon snooze. After a few Corona Lights and just four hours of sleep, I feel entitled. :) But I will definitely be spending time with Keith this afternoon. I’ve got some nice u/b DOMS from yesterday’s circuit…Oooh, yes!!! Work on DH re: the elliptical. There are some *great* deals out there right now.

Shelly :: glad the shopping by you was bearable and you checked some items off your list…My new iClimb obsession has me wondering and chomping at the bit for Cathe’s upcoming projects!

Jackie :: my all-time favorite Christmas movie is Christmas Vacation. Gotta love Clark. Thank for the iTrain membership info. It sounds worthwhile.

Happy Sunday!

I'm starting right out with personals:

First: GO WENDY! GO WENDY! GO WENDY!

Wendy Waldo has been pretty good at avoiding us the past few days, but I am sure he is getting in to eat and rest while we are sleeping!

Jackie I am having a rest day too. I know how you feel about church, We have missed way too may masses for travel hockey commitments

Cathy I did a 3 month iTrain membership for 9.99/month to get started.

Wendi Welcome back after your Thanksgiving hiatus! Isn't it nice to have had a lovely few days with your SO ?

Christine I agree owning an elliptical will be money well spent. Especially if you do not use the gym much.

Shelly Only a week until the big race! I am excited and I won't even be there! It is so much fun to follow our Cheetah sisters through their events! We are Cheetah Groupies or maybe we are Cheetah YaYas! Oh, I like that!

Lorie How are you feeling after the race? Does it take time to recover?

Carole I have not kept up on the open forum gossip/garbage. I guess I haven't missed much! Hope you run indeed was fun!

Hi to \Susan, Lori, Gayle (if you read this)

Today is a rest-day-get-the-house-back-to -order-prepare-for-the-week-day!

Good morning ladies,
I am so glad it is finally Sunday and my girls are back to school tomorrow, YAY!!!! Actually it has been nice playing with them and spending some quality time with the family. What is it about chutes and ladders that always leaves someone in tears?(LOL)!!!!

I wanted to add something to my wish list. I also would love to have a Cathe Calendar. I thought I put it on there, but may have forgot:)

We have our tree up and our house decorated. We are in the xmas spirit. We are going to Illinois for xmas to visit my dad and other family members. It will be a nice visit, but a little sad not to have my mom there.

Cathy ,thanks for posting all of the wish list. You are just so organized. You will be a great mom someday. It sounds like you are loving your elliptical. I have to say it is the best piece of equipment I have ever bought.

Wendy, you go girl!!!!! What a great way to start the day;-)

Wendi, sorry to hear you have been sick. Don't worry about any xtra pounds. You are a disciplined cheetah and will be back on track before you know it. I think we are all probably glad to get back to a normal schedule of eating and working out. I am definitley done with the rich foods for awhile. Hope you feel better soon.

Lori, so what workout did you end up doing? That is interesting about the stay at home moms being more fit. I eat so much more staying home then I ever did when I worked, but I do work out more than over now though. Good job on keeping up with the workouts:)

Sunnydelite, enjoy your run!

Carole, I agree about the open forum crap. I think that some of those people need to get a life. I have never seen so much drama and so much hostility. I will stick with my cheetahs. Have fun with your run:)

Lorie, you will love your runners world magazine. I don't run that often amymore, but I love reading all the articles and they have some great injury prevention and shoe articles. You are definitley naughty though not waiting}(

Christine, yes, you should definitley get an elliptical. I love mine and can't imagine not having it. You are right about the gym membership and not using it. I have one too and only go about once every couple of months, but I only pay $20 a month, so I can justify it. I wish that our fridge was empty. We have so much leftover turkey and stuffing. I am actually sick of it. I am ready for some clean eating.

Shelly, Wow, one week away. How exciting!!!! I also went shopping yesterday and had a blast! They have some really good deals out there. I went to Mervyns and bought another pair of skechers and some other stuff for the kids. The crowds were not bad for me either. Have a great workout with Amy!

Jackie, enjoy your rest day! I will be taking one too.

Judy, I am right there with ya about getting the house back in order. Enjoy your rest day!

Well ladies, me any my hubby are having a date night tonight. We are going to a sushi bar and watching a singing duo called Tuck and Patti. They sing jazz and are really good. I am so excited.

Have a great day gals!

Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.