CHEETAHS...be sporty! THURSDAY...almost Friday!

lederr

Cathlete
just getting this thread started!

i am planning on an iClimb on the EXT today. i know you are all shocked! i am really having grace withdrawls.

got a visit from every woman's worst aunt this morning.x( x( x(

will bbl

Hello Cheetahs,

cathy- i will let you know what i think of the book once i finish. so what did you think of X+ abs last night}(

jackie- i am sure you will figure out the dvd player. you are really mixing it up this month!

dallas- actually i ran out of time and didn't get to do the BBC cardio portion of my workout. i did everything else.

lori- UGH, aunt flo sucks. good luck working out with keith today!!!

today was supposed to be my rest day, however i am teaching a new kickbox bootcamp class so i am not sure how much of a rest i will really get if not then tomorrow will be my yoga/rest. we'll see:p

alrighty, i am off to work. have a great day everyone!!

Good morning, Lorie and all who follow! :7

Jackie :: *lol* - I'm sure we would have some good laughs if we unearthed some of the old photos. I know my outfits were ATROCIOUS! :7

Dallas :: nope, no grading last night. I've decided 9-hour workdays are enough for me. Good for you resisting the b'fast food. Have fun with the girls!

Lorie :: what? You're meeting Keith this morning??? :7 Hope you enjoy it!

Sunny :: posting at the same time...I liked the ab work...cherry bombs at the end were the bomb! I didn't do the hanging abs. I crunched on the BOSU while they were doing that. I think if I had done it, I might be in a lot of pain right now! Looks tough.

Well, I slept a bit later than planned, so I have to get to Upper Body+ tonight. I want to adhere to BFL's fasted workout recommendation, so I'm planning to not eat for an hour before or after the workout.

OK, gotta jet. Make it a great one! BBL to catch up.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skiing.gif

Good morning Cheetahville!

I overslept this morning (set it for 4:30 Pm DOH!) so I regret to report that BC/ME did not happen x( x(! Goodness knows I needed a real butt kicker this morning to make up for what I ate yesterday :9. I won't get to anything after work because of late nights and I won't get a workout in tomorrow because of the usual Friday rest day so I'm really not a happy camper right now. I can't believe I'm actually a bit cranky about this right now lol. On top of that I guess our favorite aunt got tied up at Lorie's and is late coming here so I'm getting sick of carrying around all this extra water weight. Okay, done being cranky now :+.

I did have a nice day with SO yesterday. Went to one of my faves...Legal Seafood and I had Curried Shrimp that was delish! He had Fisherman's Stew that was to DIE for !!!! YUMMY!!! We were going to go see "PS I Love You" but were too late for that so settled on "The Great Debaters"...great flick!!! I do like Denzel but this was better than I had expected. We made a stop at Coldstone Creamery on our way out (and I won't even tell you what I ordered there!) and headed home. Just a nice, low key day.

I've got to get to work early today for a nother round of Hay Max but I'm going to try to go get caught up on personals. I hope I'll BRB. Have a fantastic day everyone if I don't get back here!

Oh, bugger, it's later than I thought. I do want to send my condolences to Susan and DH. I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers. {{{HUGS}}}.

I hope to catch you guys later!

My LAST drive by post! YEAH! My presentation yesterday went really well, thankfully. I'm now working on my last presentation - a sales pitch to a marketing VP (and the person I'm pitching to is one of the founders of my company, so it had better be good x( ) . By 12:15 PM, I'll be done with this stuff!!! I'm planning on doing one of the ASCII circuit workouts this morning. I'll let y'all know how they are! I'm very excited to be trying Slo Mo!

Good Morning Ladies:) Are we still Spice Girls today or something else? LOL:) :)

Yesterdays workout was HSC,5 mile run and GS B&S. Todays workout is gonna be cardio and legs. Maybe I will do one of the imax workouts. I am kinda BM2 out b/c I did CF twice this week.

Now I don't know what to do about the TM. I guess I will have to do more research. The guys who sells the TM's suggested that we buy a Reebok one. He must have his reasons. Unless he gets more money for selling them? There is a nice one on sale this week to. Its reg $1499 on for $799. I thought that was a good price and it looks like a nice one~

Sunny** I don't think you rest day is actually a rest day! LOL You may want to save it for tomorrow!

Cathe** Are you folling ww's points and BFL? How is that going?

Wendi** Sorry to hear you didn't get your workout in. I have to work the next 3 mornings and I am hoping to get up in time to get a workout done! Will you get one in tonight? I am starting to enjoy early morning workouts, that way, when I get off of work in the evenings, Im FREE!

Judy** That is a looooong time to have a TM. Have you ever had any problems with it? Mine as been pretty good considering how much I paid for it 4 yrs ago. A couple of people I know who bought expensive TM's have had to get things replaced numerous times, while mine will just kick the bucket all at once! LOL If I told DH I was gonna go to the gym to run, he would buy me one today! LOL Im not sure if its b/c he don't want men looking at me running or b/c it will take up his free time? I think its a bit of both!

Wendy** what a nice gift from your friend! And how nice of you to help her! Thats awesome! My friends ask for help allll the time but they never follow what I give them. Then 6 monthes later they will ask again. Its getting to the point where I don't even want to loan out my dvds anymore b/c no one actually uses them!

Kristi** I am looking forward to getting a TM and then I can download some of the stuff you guys are always talking about. MY TM right now doesn't have incline and Im pretty sure that these iclimbs need incline.

Dallas** Good job on the workout yesterday!

Christine** You stayed away from the cookies....good going! As for me, I think my body will be going though detox today. I am hoping the bit of fruit I give myself will be enough to keep me from shaking uncontroably all day!

Lorie** Nice workout! How are things going these days?

Susan** Sorry to hear of your loss! My SIL works with a lady who had a heart attack a couple of days agoShe is only 39!:eek: Sine then she as has a stroke. It doesn't look good for her! Being that young, she probably as small kids.

Carole** Good workout and nope...no jeep yestreday..maybe today!:)

Shelley** How was your night back to work? The days off always end to soon, don't they? The jeep we have comming is one of the 4 door ones..not a Liberty. Although if I had my choice it would have been! I love those but they are expensive for what I need it for.

Hello to Thomasina and Jackie! Im sure someone else as posted by now!
One more thing I wanted to whine about before I go. Speaking of loaning workouts out. I went to my friends house the other day and before I left i asked for my workouts back. But she didn't give me LIC. I then asked for it but she claims that she doesn't have it!x( I know I gave it to her b/c I loaned her that one and the TS dvd! She said she was gonna double check but I know that she won't b.c she doesn't think that she has it. I wouldn't have loaned it to anyone else! Now I have a missing DVD! I think I am done with loaning out things. I have maternity tops that have went MIA and now my workouts.....its just went waaaaay to far!!!

Lori:)

Good morning cheetahs

Lorie...Have fun with iClimb, I love those workouts!

Cathy...I think that would be fun for us all to find 80 pics. I am thinking most all of my pics from then up to now are on my Picturetrail! But I do have an album of pics the 1st year we were married. Congrats on getting the new X+! Enjoy your upper body workout later.

Wendi..glad you had a fun day with SO.

Christine...Good job on the presentation!! I hope you like Slo-mo...:)

Lori...Good luck with the TM. I know I usually do some research online before buying something like that.

Susan...sending thoughts and prayers to Ron and your family for the loss of his Dad. Even tough I am glad you still celebrated your DD's B-day.

Shelly...KBX was fun yesterday, it had been awhile since I had done any kickboxing. Good job with your 5 mile run and then Amy's HI/LO dome challange.

Sunny...sounds like a great book. I bet it will help you a lot in your line of work...:)..The kickbox bootcamp class sounds fun.

Wendy...nice to see you are enjoying Slo-mo.

Jackie...now if I can post pics f me in the 80's...:)...glad the tornadoes did not touch down in your immediate area, even the next county is scary.

Dallas...Chi running is very interesting. breakfast with the gals sounds fun for today. I have been cleaning up my diet too and drinking lots more water...

Well...there was a black lab loose last night and it kept Sadie awake which means we didn't sleep well either..x(...I am going to need extra coffee today! I am planning on Slo-mo Chest & Back and a 3-4 mile run.

Have a great day!

Hi Cheetahs Chickadees!:)

Sorry I never got back here. I'm getting really lame about personals and me no likey! :-( Anyway, after a quick dinner we went to visit a cousin of DH's who lives close-by. We never got home until 9 and by the time I was ready to sit down it was time for bed.

I'm going to go to the gym for a run this morning so I gotta go pick and download my Itrains for the month. I want to do something new today!}(

BBL!:)

ETA: I just got Itreads set 24/60 intervals, set 19/30 mins sprints and set 26/30 minutes which is endurance/speed based. }(

okay, okay...i am a convert! i did iClimb 19 and 30 minutes of 16 to make it a 70 minute workout and i was sweating! i had fun and really got in some good cardio. the hip did not hurt AT ALL! so, i am about to go onto iTrain and get some more iClimbs.

question: the friend i ran the half with has a tear in her achilles and tendonitis in her knee (she saw the orthopod yesterday). anyway, he said she could bike and she wants to know how the iCycles are. i don't know because i've never done one. she uses the bike at the gym, so she would need mp3 workouts.

Lorie,

I have an Icycle and did it a couple of times. I also took spin classes at my gym. I think the Icycles are quite comparable to a spin class. I found both to be very tough. I don't think she'll be disappointed unless spin classes come easy to her. LOL

Fly by visit...

Susan- I am sorry about your FIL 's passing and especially having it happen on DD's 9th birthday. Please accept my condolences for your loss.

Judy

Good morning Cheetahs!

Dallas - I feel just a little DOMS in the glutes and hamstrings but I can walk. Stairs for an hour? Wow! Glad you're doing good with the eating.

Lorie - Hope your aunt doesn't stay too long. What a good long workout for you!

Sunny - Have a kick butt class today! You will be great!

Cathy - Glad you enjoyed the new X+. So, when will you do a rotation? Good luck with the BFL fasting.

Wendi - Sorry you missed your workout this morning. I'm glad my share of the great old aunt has gone somewhere else. Hated the bloat. The day with SO sounds really nice.

Christine - Glad the presentations are going well. You'll need that workout after all of that.

Lori - Hope you can decide on that new treadmill. $799 is a good price. Don't you just hate having to ask for your things to be returned? That's why I don't like loaning out my workouts, people don't want to return them. Hope you find LIC.

Carole - Sorry you and Sadie didn't sleep well last night. That lab is probably home resting right now. LOL!! Enjoy your workout.

Wendy - Have a good run. Yes, try out the new 30 minute iTread and give us a review.

Shelly - How was work last night? Did you get rid of some of that energy?

I did All Body Cardio. I think Sharon whipped me good. She was just non stop. I forgot how long this one was. So, I had to skip the yoga I wanted to add.

Enjoy your day ladies!

Jackie

carole- i am so sorry for your lack of sleep last night. hopefully you can make it up tonight.

christine- go get 'em girl!

lori- oh yea, iclimbs are da' bomb! your friend will also love icycles, they are tough. keith leads those also.

lorie- no, you are right today's class was definitely not a rest day. so when i get home i will do a little more KB workout and rest tomorrow. i am selfish i only loan out workouts i don't want back, lol.

wendy- enjoy your run today. which p90x rotation are you doing? i am going to start the X+ classic next month.

jackie- is that one from the all body attack dvd? i've never tried any of the premixes from that one. sounds tough}( .

wendi- i am glad you had a fun day with SO!

well i did it, tought my first semi KB class. glad the first one is over and behind me. i had them sweating. i spoke to my of my clients (she comes to all of my classes) and asked for honest feedback. she felt like i was nicer than usual:p . she said it was a good class but not as killer as my other classes. i made it more intermediate because i had quite a few new to exercise folks. however now i gotta step up and live up to my killer reputation}( :p :7 !

ETA- Have you seen the BLOG update?? STS presale starts 1/12!!!!!!!

I LOVED ASCII Circuit 1! Oh man, though, I don't know how ANYONE does a full Amy leg workout with Slo Mo! My legs are going to be hurting tomorrow and I only did 4 exercises. Those Rocket Squats are very deceptive - as are the Sumo Squats. Holy Ouch Batman!

Hello Cheetahs!

First off I want to tell Susan how sorry I am to hear of your FIL passing away on your DD's birthday. My prayers are with your family.

So far last night and today have not been so great. When I went to pick DS up from daycare he couldn't walk because his knee was hurting him really bad. He has been complaining about it since this weekend, but he was walking fine and it was only once or twice he made mention of it. Also he didn't fall down or hit anything. I thought it was growing pains. Anyway, I had to give DS a piggy back ride down 2 flights of stairs at the daycare yesterday before I could pick up DD downstairs. At that time I figured it would go away like it did when DS was 3 and had a similar episode. The rest of the evening was normal. However DD woke up about 12:30 a.m. and did not go back to sleep until 4. She was running a temperature of 101.8. The motrin took a long time to kick in. However when DD woke up she was her usual self. In any case, I decided to I take both kids to the doctor this morning. DD is on an antibiotic for her head congestion & cough. DS had X-rays taken of both knees and his hips, but they didn't show anything. The doctor thinks the problem is the ligament. All I can do for him is give him Motrin and let him limp around.

Anyway, today will probably be a rest day. Both kids were wide awake at 6 this morning and I'm in desperate need of some sleep. Following the kids' appointments I decided to take DD to daycare and DS to school since their isn't more I can do for them. I'm at work right now trying to catch up on some work.

Sorry this post is so one sided. I will try to BBL for personals.

Hi Ladies!

I'm soooo excited! I just read the STS update! My credit card is burnin' up just WAITING for Saturday to come!!! LOL }( Who all is pre-ordering...or should I say-Is anyone NOT pre-ordering!?!?!

I finally dragged my slow-movin' behind to the gym for about 11am. I did a 10 minute mile as a "warm up" and then did ITread 13/30 sprints and then did another 10 minutes mile "just for fun". LOL I totaled about 4.5 miles in 45 minutes. Great work out!}( Since I was movin' so darned slow I never got my new ones loaded onto my Ipod before it was time to head out so they will have to wait another week...*SIGH*...

Susan: So sorry to hear about your FIL's passing. (((HUGS))). Please pass on my thoughts to your DH and the rest of the family as well.

Lorie: Glad you are enjoying the IClimbs so much. I like them but when I have a choice between the EXT or a run, I always choose the run so I rarely do the ones I have. Thankfully I don't have too many. Don't feel bad as I got a visit from the same aunt myself y'day!x(

Sunny: YAY! I knew your first class would go well. I don't blame for you keeping the intensity down a bit. It probably also helped you get through your first class. Now that you are "warmed-up", you can kick it up a notch!}( I have decided to give the Lean+ rotation a go. I always wanted to try the regular Lean rotation to see what it would do for me but just didn't like the looks of it. The Lean+ looks *MUCH* better so I'm gonna give it a go starting Monday. I will, ofcourse, be tweaking it just a bit to fit me better but all that really means is making sure I run atleast one time per week and adding a leg work out to it. I'm thinking of becoming and MDB coach soon. I figured what the heck, I'll give a shot and see if it's worth it.

Cathy: I don't know what would be harder for me...not eating BEFORE my work out or having to wait to eat for an hour AFTER my work out! Either way I don't think I'd do well cause it's all about the food for me! LOL

Wendi: Glad you had a great day with your SO! Coldstone is TO DIE FOR!!! OMG! :9 }( :9 We went to a similar place when we vacationed in south carolina over the summer. OMG it was better then sex! DOH! :eek:

Christine: Glad your presentation went well and I know the next one will too! Have fun with Slo Mo! I'm lovin' it so far! She includes different exercises that I've never seen before but really like! :)

Lori: Holy crap girlfriend! Where do you get all of your energy from!? Your work out yesterday was insane!}( But in a GOOD way! ;) :7 I've done the advice giving and work out vid loaning thing and it just doesn't work. The only reason my BF is having success now is because I am there telling her what to do and making sure she does it!!!! LOL

Carole: Hope the extra coffee helped you wake up this morning. How was your work out? Did you tell Amy I said hi? :7

Jackie: Sorry no feedback to report on a new Itread as I didn't get 'em downloaded in time. Glad you enjoyed your Sharon work out today. :) I won't even LOOK at that work out after my ABA experience! LOL :p

Hi Cheetahs!

My apologies for not being able to get any personals in again today, but our semester starts on Monday and well, this place is a madhouse. I finally remembered my password on picture trail so last night I loaded up a few photos. I plan on adding much more and currents as time progresses. After fiddling with this last night, I was out of time to post since I’m trying to make a habit of getting to bed ontime. Anyhoo, here’s the link to my pictrail and there is an album named hairdo or something that ya’ll can check out my new do. Um, don’t be shocked; I look NOTHING like Posh Spice….but hey, I’m a POSH CHEETAH anyway so nah, nah, nah….

http://www.picturetrail.com/meatlessinca

This morning was the biggest struggle I’ve encountered so far on my challenge. I woke up ½ hour late and also had a bad stomach (sparing the details)from who knows what. Normally I would have let myselves talk me out of getting my arse up and on the treadmill for HIIT, and trust me the selves were initiating negotiating talks, but I did it! I got right up and got going. I am soooooo proud of myself for not letting my selves talk me out of getting my workout in because of the short time and queasy feeling, but I felt much better after and now I am fine. I did Itread sprints #13.

Susan - I must send my condolences and prayers. So sorry for your loss, sweetie. Please give your birthday girl a hug too…

I promise tonight or later if I get time to post more personals but now lunch is about over, I’m done eating and students are lining up at the door for me to open up so .....

Have a great day Fantabulous Cheetahs!!!

Thomasina
Posh Cheetah :7

Oh, I'm giddy now! The last presentation is done - went okay - not perfect, but hey, it's done. To give you a little background - at our sales meetings, we have to give a company presentation to one of the VP's - that I did yesterday. I presented to my boss's boss and she actually offered to hire me. :p

Today we had teams and we had to pitch our product to 5 different "VP's" of a made up company. We had a spec sheet on why they were interested in our product and what they hoped to get from switching to us. I had to pitch to the VP of Marketing who was played by one of our founders. He did not want to hear anything I had to say, but wanted me to demo the product. So I did. In my day-to-day job I don't demo very often, but I guess this is good practice. Now Clint is the one I presented to in July and did so poorly, so it was good to be able to present to him again and actually do a decent job. He's a tough cookie. :p

So, now it's just a big party and the winners are announced. We'll see how my team does! I'm dying to get out of the business suit I put on for today into some jeans!

I really did enjoy Slo Mo - and it remains at the top of my list - one more pound and I can order it - I'll have lost 6 pounds then. :p So far so good!

I promise, ladies - tomorrow morning will be filled with personals. I miss you ladies so much!

okay...tell me how i can get on the scale and gain FIVE pounds in one week??? arrrggghhh! i know it is my totm and i am doing more heavy weight work, but still...it's awful to see that number on the scale. i guess that's why i usually don't weigh myself.

anyway, i just did bosu blast. i really like that workout but the abs do kill me!!!

i spoke to a friend that's an orthopod and he said to stop taking the alieve because after about two weeks, it really doesn't do much for inflammation (he talked about systemic something and some other stuff, but that was the gist). he said not to run but do other things and just stop if they hurt. he doesn't think it's bone related but more muscle. he said probably bursitis or tendonitis. anyway, if it isn't 100% soon, he said he would bring me to his office and do mri, x-ray, etc. sports medicine is one of his specialties (he also does hand reconstruction, arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery...too cool). anyway, i'm meeting him for lunch on saturday, so i'll pump him for more info then!

anyway, i've gotta get in the shower. i will try to come back for personals.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.