::: CHEETAHS ::: run, run, Rudolph!!

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Morning, cheetahs! :) :) :)

Shelly :: will any of your friends be running SLC with you?

Judy :: Hope the meds are keeping that bug at bay…I never did make it to Dick’s…not sure when that will happen this week, but I don’t want to lose out on the $20, so maybe later tonight…I just about spewed my tea when I read your comment about BC. Gotta bow down to you, woman, if that’s an easy one for ya!

Wendi :: glad you were able to enjoy some well-deserved R&R! Best of luck with the horse show this week.

Christine :: :7 :7 :7 Funny visual of us all running through the vineyards…4DS KB & LL sounds like a lethal combo…We are having a potluck at school today, too. I’ll partake, but I won’t go crazy…Oh good! I am still doing WW -- although I confess I haven’t been consistently *diligent* about the point counting since mid-October (!) :( I allowed all that work stress to throw me off for a bit…and now the holidays…I've been rockin' around the refrigerator a little too much...*lol*...any excuse is lousy, I know, but I don't even have time to beat myself up…I’ve vowed to kick it back into gear on 1/1. So, we can help each other work toward our goals.

Kristi :: I hope your neighbor is OK…Enjoy your time off and have fun with my new favorite toy!

Wendy :: Pneumonia??? Poor thing! Thankfully you caught it in time.

Carole :: yes, our last day is Friday (half day), and you are right – they are going a little nutso. I’ll bet Lorie has her hands full. Dinner was at a local pub with some old work friends. It was great catching up. Unfortunately, we found out another friend we used to work with just lost his mom on Friday…great job getting out there in the wind and rain!

Jackie :: that is a riot – 24-hour shopping at Macy’s!…Yeah, I did have a rough time with the acne…mine was definitely hormonal…but I’m thrilled with the Accutane results…my skin is smooth and blemish-free now, thankfully. Great w/out combo – I love how you mix things up…Sorry your sleep patterns are off…that sometimes happens to me, too, where I just can’t get back to sleep.

Susan :: hope you thorough enjoyed that big burrito!

Sunny :: great job fitting in your workouts during the super-hectic week!

Thomasina :: so you discovered you’re in for some BFL goodies, eh? What a great present. I am intrigued by that program and look forward to hearing you share more. *lol* about iTread 13. I downloaded that one and haven’t used it yet, so…duly noted!!!

Linda :: :7 don’t apologize – I like typos like that. :)

I have authorized a rest day for myself today. I need it to be able to get my grading done before the winter break. I also need to get to the bank, do a return, and a stop at Dick’s would be nice.

Have a great day, ladies! BBL.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/stockingsmiley1.gif

Good morning,

today will be a 30 min icycle and a TT workout.

wendy- good for you for following your instincts re: little joey. i pray he will get better quickly.

cathy- the dr. would not up my dosage. i they according to weight and he says upping the doseage would bring on more side effects. this is usually the time they see the turn around so i am trying to stay optimistic. (we posted at the same time)

have a great day!!

Hey Sunny...those side effects can be brutal, so it might be better to go this route...I was on for 8 months rather than 5 or 6. That was intense enough at the lower dosage. I know you're lovin' the Aquaphor right about now, right? Hang in there! I am absolutely optimistic with you. Most people I have talked to have had success with it.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/stockingsmiley1.gif

Good Morning everyone!:)

Sorry I haven't been checking like a real cheetah should!LOL;) But when I am home its just to hard.....lets see how many personnals I can catch up on! Oh no....he is awake...lets get rolling!

Cathy** Hve fund returning stuff! LOL Ive always hated doing that. The worst is returning things the day after boxing day...so I don't:)

Shelley** Have fun training for that marathon! You go girl! Do your knees ever cause you problems?

Sunny** HOpe you have a good day!

Judy** I hope you are feeling better. Not the best time of yr to be comming down with something!

Wendi** Sounds like you had a good workout yesterday, regardless of the tricky TM! Hahaha!

Christine** What did you get at your gift exchange??? Anything good? I love gift exchanges but where I work now, they don't do them. Our boss gifts us something but the girls don't exchange. Not everyone enjoys that kind of stuff.

Kristi** Nice to hear you have a few days off! Not good about the nerighbours though, what happened?

Wendy** How is Joey feeling? Poor guy! Is he getting excited about Christmas?

Carole** Its so nice when the little things around the house get done! We still have things that need to be finished around here but my dad hasn't been around lately to do them! We bought some railing the other day for them to put up and then they went home! LOL Haven't seen them since...prehaps they don't want to do it!

Jackie** I so know who my secret santa is....but Im not sure if I am allowed to tell anyone else;) I hope you get some good shut eye!

Susan** Im not sure what the rules are either! LOL If all else fails, wait till christmas day!

Thomasina** I did some baking yesterday as well. Its hard to do with the baby home. I made 2 cheesecakes, some fudge and cookies. I still have cream cheese brownied to make and another kind of cookies!

M2- I think thats Linda** hehe Good job with the workout yesterday!!

Well, I think Ive caught up! He is playing in his crib right now but I know that won't last much longer! Even though I haven't been checking in much, Im still getting my workouts in. Im not taking another rest day until Christmas day!

Have a good one everyone!

Lori:)

hey guys...sorry i haven't been around. i haven't even felt well enough to lurk! i have that chest cold and a sore throat. i haven't worked out since thursday and feel like C.R.A.P.! i went to work monday and tuesday but took a sick day today. it is the day before break and there will be absolutely NOTHING going on so i would just be trying to make myself busy while not feeling well. anyway, i am feeling better today than the past two days so maybe i will be better tomorrow. i guess this will be a rest week! grrr!

anyway, thinking about all of you. i will try to catch up on this week's posts at some point today.

good thing for tivo!

HI Cheetahs-

Kristi- How is your neighbor today?

Lori- don't worry about being able to check in daily. It is supposed to be fun, not stressful to visit here. My you did some yummy baking! Good job not taking a rest day until Christmas. Same here. :)

Cathy- I agree about getting your to do list knocked off and taking a rest day. I hope you make it to Dicks today. I received a 20$ off coupon in the mail yesterday from them. Do they have a BOSU? Maybe I'll wait and see if I get Christmas money.....

Cathy- The funny thing about Boot Camp is that the hard parts only last a minute so mentally it doesn't bother me. But yesterday I went heavy on all weight segments and I try to add reps while Cathe is explaining. I have booty DOMS that even woke me up last night.

Well, our Waldo friend is getting a bit less skiddish. Yesterday and today he let me give him kitty treats. I'm thinking he may wait each morning for teats before he skidaddles.

This morning is an easy paced run 3-4 mile . And I am keeping it SLOW.

Have a good one!

Edit- (((Hugs to you Lorie!))) I almost sent you an email to see what was up with our absence around here!

[font color=purple][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well.
William Osler

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

Good Morning Cheetahs. :)

Well, I think Joey got a pretty good night's sleep last night. DH had heard him coughing through the night the other night and now last night he said he didn't hear much of anything. YAY! We gave him a 12 hour cough supressant and ran the Vicks warm mist vaporizer in his room last night. It made it a little muggy in there but he didn't seem to mind.;) The medicine is about to wear off and vaporizer is out of water/medicine so I can hear DS starting to cough again. The doc wants him to "cough it up" during the day though so I can't give him anything. Perhaps I will run the vaporizer at nap time though.

The plan for today is a full upper body work out. I think I am going to take a few exercises from each of the X work outs (lasting no more then one hour) until each upper body part is toasty. }(

So we'll be house-bound today. DH said perhaps we will bake tonight but then it will be up to HIM to buy the stuff we need on the way home from work. How much do you wanna bet we don't bake until saturday? :p MEN! LOL

Saturday evening my mom and her BF are heading down to us. They will pick us up and then we are going to a big Christmas light display that is put up every year. It's supposed to be FANTASTIC! We kept saying we'd go and never did. Now that we have a real plan though, we should actually make it there. I think Joey will get a kick out of it.

Alright...coffee cup is empty...gotta go fill 'er up! Perhaps I can get that 2nd cup in before DS wants to get up!:+

BBIAB!

Good Morning Cheetahs –

Today is BodyMax 2 BootCamp (or possibly the whole thing straight through – haven’t done that for a while). We’ll see what I feel like doing. And then it’s the dreaded potluck. I will be good, though, too. Yesterday about killed me, even though I ended the night with a nice light stir-fry.

Cathy – A few of us Cheetahs from last year did do the Sonoma County Half and 10k – which is basically a run by the vineyards (not through, but hey…). It was pretty, but HOT. YES! We can definitely help each other work toward our goals! No point in beating yourself up, it is what it is. But from October to Jan 1 is lethal for diets. We’ll get back in gear. I’d love to have a you to help me keep myself straight.

Sunny – Have fun with your workout! Sounds like fun!

Lori – I can only imagine how tough keeping up with the boards with be with a little one who wants his mommy! :p I don’t think my boss or company will do anything – which is a change from last year where the company gave all sorts of little gifts, including an iPod Shuffle, which I never use because I have a Nano. I’ll let you know what I get. We’re doing a “White Elephant” exchange – where you pick a gift – either a new one, or snatch one that someone else opened. It should be funny with this gang.

Lorie – Oh, I hope you’re feeling better! I don’t blame you for not wanting to try to appear busy when you’re absolutely miserable. Relax and I hope you feel better soon!

Judy – I agree with you on BC – if I know I only have a minute to do something, it’s easier mentally than knowing I have 12 sets of sit and stands! :p Enjoy your run!

Wendy – I’m glad Joey slept through the night. I hope the poor little guy is feeling better soon! Your workout sounds like a great idea! You’ll be nice and fried! I’d have to email a detailed list to my DH in order to get him to bring home stuff from the grocery store, and then deal with 4 phone calls asking where to find things in the store. Saturday night sounds fun! Enjoy!

Well, tea cup is empty, need more tea. Have a great day everyone!

Good morning Cheetahs!

Well, this Cheetah didn't have time to live up to her "title" this morning...no run, no workout. I've been cleaning and running around doing odds and ends around the house all morning. I love my grandmother but she completely freaks out if there is a single cat hair on anything, especially couches, so I've been dehairing everything in preparation for her arrival this weekend. Has to be my favorite job of them all *rolls eyes*. I should have time to get to the gym for another run tomorrow morning then that will probably be it until after Christmas...WAHHHHHH ;(!!!!

Cathy - Thanks, I was able to get away with not having to actually ride in this one...whew. Enjoy your "rest day" ;). Notice how our rest days lately only mean no traditional workout but are far from "rest"? I hope you get to Dick's tonight. I'm sure the kiddies are climbing the walls by now! Glad you enjoyed dinner lasst night, even if you were missing one.

Sunny - I hope you see results with the accutane soon! Enjoy your workout today.

Lori - Good to hear from you! Thank you for the card hon! Great job getting your workouts in. Mmmm, cheesecake...heavenly!!!!

Lorie - {{{{HUGS}}}}. That was smart to take today as a sick day. Try to take it easy and get well soon!

Judy - WOW booty DOMS that woke you up!!! Nice to here that Waldo is starting to hang around a bit more, even if it is for the nibbles! Enjoy your run!

Wendy - {{{{{{JOEY}}}}}}! I hope he feels better soon. Your outing with your mom and BF sounds like so much fun! Great workout you're cooking up there.

Christine - Enjoy BM2 BC! I hate when I cave and eat something I really shouldn't only to have it not live up to expectations and then feel like $#!^ afterwards. If I'm gonna splurge it better be worth it! At least the show isn't actually on Christmas day. I've worked it in the past when Christmas happened to fall during the show dates. There's one next week, too, and that one has fallen on New Year's as well. It sucks but the dates can't be changed. Have fun with your dad! Killer workout yesterday!

Kristi - How nice of you to invite your neighbor's son over. How is she doing? Enjoy all your workout time!!!

Carole - Thank you for the very sweet card, hon! It'll just be my mother and grandmother, with SO visiting on Sunday and Monday. That's really all the family I have. My father is in FL, his mother is in GA, and no brothers or sisters. So it's just us, which I don't mind. I don't think I could deal with huge family GTGs. Your floor must look absolutely beoootiful now! Glad to hear the hip didn't argue too much. IA, I love shopping in gross weather...far fewer people to contend with.

Jackie - I'd love to send you some good ZZZZZZZZZZZZs! I hope you are able to get some much needed sleep soon. I can't imagine not sleeping after a workout like that!

Susan - Did your burrito prediction come true? I wasn't aware that you had psychic powers :p! Nice workout! Oh, that's torture...Cathe gift and you can't open it }(.

Thomasina - Oooh, BFL! Fill us in when you "officially" find out about it...heehee. The HM is in Rock Hill, NY, only a few miles from me actually. I've been eyeing up those iTreads and some CC...thanks for the subliminal message!

Linda - Sending some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZs your way too! Nice little workout you put together yesterday!

I think that catches me up for now. I hope to get back here tonight, while still working on Clean Max! Have a great day everyone!!!!

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...that is sad about your friends Mom..:(...enjoy your rest day. Hope you get to make it to Dick's.

Christine...you are right about LL and all the reps! Well, if my team was doing as well as your DH's team I might be way more pi$$ed about not seeing them play! Sorry about the yukky food eating. It is really hard this time of year. That is good news your co worker will go to WW with you come Jan! Bodymax2 sounds like a good workout for today. I hope there will be some good food with the Potluck..

Wendi...it can be so frustrating to clean up for family sometimes...LOL at you "rolling your eyes". I hope you can get in a good workout tomorrow and then don't worry about it. You are welcome for the card...Your GTG with family sounds nice. I have 3 older sisters and of course nieces and nephews and there seems to always be some dysfunctionality at GTG's!!! So I tend to kinda hold my breath at X-mas...

Sunny..I like that 45 min iClimb! Enjoy iCycle and your TT workout.

Lori...it is nice to get things done and we have a lot to do!! Glad you are getting in your workouts. I bet your DS will have fun Christmas Day..

Lorie...so sorry about your cold. Hope it goes away fast!

Wendy...sorry about Joey's pneumonia! But glad you caught it in time...yes Combo 3 in HIS is tough for me too. Glad you got the card...:)...good to hear Joey had a better night last night. I hope he gets better ASAP. Does your DH help you bake?

Tomasina...congrats on getting all the BFL stuff for X-mas! you are so right about the wet run being great, when you finish! My DH has always shook his head when I run in those kind of conditions, but he has not tried to find me...:)

Linda...it really was nice shopping yesterday, glad to be done. Good job with Slo-mo and the run.

Judy...you are welcome for the card..:)...I can usually avoid sweets but some of the other food going around right now. Maybe being a Vegetarian helps some...:)...Glad Waldo is less skittish, they do like their treats! Enjoy your run..

Today I am doing B&G floor legs, abs and 40 min on my EXT..

Have a great day...http://www.deepbox.com/media/i/yqbCkymGpnuakHu.gif[/img]

Hi Girls.

Cathy: Sorry to hear about your old friend's mom. It's so sad to lose a loved one around the holidays. I lost my dad just a few days before Christmas and my grandfather close to Easter. ;( Hugs and prayers to him and his family. I hope you got to Dick's today! Priorities you know!:p

Sunny: Enjoy your TT work out. Thanks re: Joey. He's doin' better already!:)

Lori: Yes, Joey is very excited for Santa to come. So are you guys excited to have your first Christmas with your son? I remember Joey's first. It was lots of fun even though he was too young to understand what was going on. He had no trouble opening his gifts though!:+

Lorie: Get better girl! What are your plans for the holidays?

Judy: Have a nice easy run. Glad to hear the good news about Waldo!

Christine: LOL about your DH and his food shopping abilities. My DH isn't THAT bad but he's close!:p Enjoy BM2!

Wendi: Oh my, you have your hands full de-hairing your home for your grandmother! YIKES, I don't envy you girl!LOL

Carole: Enjoy your work out. Yes, DH will help me bake. That was the deal or I'm not doing it since I can't eat the cookies!:p

Good morning Cheetahs!

Susan - How was the big burrito?

Wendy - Glad your workout yesterday knocked that headache out. How are the legs and back today? I'm sorry to hear Joey has pneumonia. I'm glad it was caught early enough to not be too serious. Hope he feels better soon.

Christine - So, you wanted to throw a weight at Cathe yesterday? :) Glad you survived the workout. How nice that you got a male co-worker to go to WW.

Carole - I may give that Tylenol PM a try. I've had Ambien before but it did nothing for me. Last night I tried a Benadryl but I was still awake at 3:30. Got your card yesterday. Thanks for the kind words. Good job on your run. You can handle anything if you can run in the wind and rain. Enjoy your workout today.

Thomasina - Nice shopping finds. Good luck on not sampling what you're baking. The smell gets me every time and I can hardly wait for the goodies to come out of the oven.

Linda - The solution to my hip problem has been a cortisone shot but I don't like to get them too often. It's been almost 2 years since I've had one for my hip. Don't know why I'm not sleeping well unless it's excitement about the house. I've tried to stay off my computer so close to bedtime too. I'm hoping it will pass soon. That was quite a workout you did yesterday. How long did all of that take?

Judy - They had a spread of goodies here at work. I resisted the temptation. Waldo sounds like a one man show. You may win him over yet. Enjoy your run.

Cathy - Sorry about your friend's mom. Enjoy your rest day. Two more days and you will have a nice long break. Hope you get the papers done and you can get by Dick's. I finally got to go in the new Dick's store here. It's going to be nice to have one so close by. They also opened one in DBF's area.

Sunny - Enjoy your workout today.

Lori - The little one is keeping you busy. The secret santa is fun. Glad you're getting those workouts in.

Lorie - Take care of yourself and feel better. Sending feel good vibes ))))))) your way.

Wendi - Sounds like you're getting a good workout running around. Hope Grandma's visit is a little less stressful for you. Thanks for the ZZZ's. I could really use them. I usually work 5 minutes from home. But, when I work with my manager, it's a 30 minute drive. I don't like driving and feeling sleepy.

I did a 5 minute warm up on the elliptical and some stretching. Then I met Grace for iTread #19 sprints. I stayed between the joggers and runners pace and tried to keep up with the runners a few times. Got in 3.5 miles. Finished up with a 10 minute stretch. LB is sore from Nadia yesterday.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Jackie

Well DS is off for his nap. I still feel a bit cruddy but I am not running a temperature so I am going to lay down for a nap and then decide if I work out or rest today.

BBL!

I ended up doing Body Max 1 – the original. I’ve done Body Max 2 so much that I get bored with all the build up of the step routine after a while (oh, I still love it, don’t get me wrong), so I decided to do BMax 1. It was FUN! My DH came down and said, “Wow! Looks like you’re getting a great workout!” I only skipped the last set of lunges (did all the other leg work) because I did LL yesterday. So, I’m feeling good and ready to face the daggone potluck!

Wendi – Oh, that has to be tough making sure the cat hair is completely gone! How do you keep the kitties off the sofa when Grandma is here? My dad is coming Friday – fortunately, he’s very easy going. And I’m with you – if I’m going to splurge, the least I can do is enjoy it! I’m feeling better today, although the scale was not happy with me and said bad things to me. :+ Oh wow on the horse shows – I’d have thought that people would plan these out a little better – but I guess it cannot always happen that way. Enjoy your Mom and Grandma visiting. I’m one of 2 kids with my sister in England right now, so there’s no GTG, but when I was going up we used to go after Christmas to my Aunt’s house for a big family GTG – and there was about 50 people – all sorts of aunts, uncles, cousins, etc (and all tall – my mom was 5’10 and the shortest in the family of 6 kids – 4 girls – and OPINIONATED!). We used to joke that attending a family event was the last rite of passage for an SO. If an SO could handle one of our family gatherings, he/she could handle anything! My DH passed with flying colors – but he’s a major people person.

Carole – LOVE the Rudolph pic! Thanks! If the Pats go to the Superbowl, I’m having a huge party – you and your DH are invited! :p TV in every room, including the bathroom – you’ll never miss a play. :p Yeah, I’m excited about WW. We’ve decided to go on Monday’s at noon – to keep us honest through the weekend. I think eating vegetarian does help on a lot of the junk food – especially if you’re not a sweets eater. Maybe I’ll become vegetarian this afternoon! :p

Wendy – all I can say about DH and his food shopping is that at least he’s willing to try. He’s knows I’m really picky about food, so he does his best. :p Joey is at such a fun age for Christmas! I have very fond memories of Anna at that age. Enjoy him! Hope you Airborne out the crud!

Jackie – My DH was laughing at some of the names I called Cathe yesterday. Then he watch the Sit and Stands and shook his head saying, “That’s just nuts”. Nadia gets me good too – especially all those side kicks! OUCH! Glad you enjoyed your workout!

Wendy - Hope you're not coming down with something too girl. Maybe a little extra rest will help. How's Joey feeling after his nap?

Christine - I don't have BM 1 but it sounds like a toughie. Good luck with the potluck. You're going to enjoy the visit with your dad I'm sure. Wow! You have some tall relatives. I have a lot of tall ones in my family too but I didn't get any of those genes. :) You should have asked DH to join you on those sit and stands. Bet that would have been a cute sight to behold.

I just can't believe 2008 is almost here! I remember when everyone was so worried about Y2K and it went off without a glitch.

Hello ladies,
I am posting in between packing and doing laundry. I still have SO much to do.I just finished Drill Max cardio and legs premix. Such a GREAT workout! I decided not to open the Cathe gift until Xmas and I will take it with me. I am so looking forward to opening it}(

We are leaving tomorrow at midnight. I know that sounds crazy, but we are saving about $1500 doing this way. I hope the kids sleep on the plane. They get so exctied that it is hard for them to relax;-)

Well ladies, I just wanted to pop in and say hello. If I do not make it back here tomorrow, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and thanks so much for the gift and all the wonderful cards.

Cheers!

Susan

Susan - just double check the date - we almost missed a flight because it left at 12:15AM on Friday - we did not realize that that was Thursday night! I know you're probably all over that, but just in case. :p Sounds like you'll have a great time! HUGS! And safe journey! Merry Christmas Susan!

Hey Girlies!

I just finished my work out and I feel AWESOME! I napped for about an hour. I apparently really needed it because although I was quite groggy when I woke up, I felt MUCH better. I still lacked motivation to work out since I was half asleep but I changed my clothes and hit "play" with out even having a cup of coffee first so that there was no way I would blow it off and I'm so glad that I did!:)

Here's what I did...I was in mish/mosh glory again today! *insert giggle here* :D

Chest and Back:

w/u and then...

2 rounds of:
standard push ups
heavy pants
wide fly push ups
lawn mowers
dive bomber push ups
back flys

C&B stretch

Shoulders and Arms:

2 rounds of:
alternating shoulder press
in and out bicep curls
tricep extensions

S&A stretch

Kenpo X:

Punching only portion

Kenpo cool down/stretch

All in all it took me about 70 minutes. Great work out. I was already toasty when I finished C&B and S&A but that little bit of punching really sealed the deal for my muscles! I couldn't lift my arms to scratch an itch on my back after only 5 minutes!}(

I'll be back for personals.:)

Hiya Cheetahs!!

Well, I spent too much time out shopping after work that I did not get to round one of baking. I’ll get going on that tonight for sure after I get in an itread and some upper body work. I overslept this morning AGAIN…geez, I have been so exhausted with everything that I just keep hitting the snoozaroni button and don’t even know it until an hour later!!! Oh well, at least I have my *garage* now and I can work out after work if I please.

Cathy – Yes, I too am intrigued by the BFL program and apparently I didn’t stop talking enough about it and Gayle’s (banslug) success to my family since the elves have confirmed that there is some things very BFLish in a Barnes & Noble bag in my DS’s closet….LOL Actually, you should check out Gayle’s (banslug) link to the BFL tracker. She has had AMAZING results with the 12-week challenge. She’s also another itread enabler on the boards!

Sunny – Hiya! You’re such a busy bee! But you sure do a great job getting the workouts done! Very inspiring!

Lori – Wow, you’re baking up some really yummy sounding treats. I know it must be difficult to focus on the cooking with a lil’ munchkin looking for your attention. Well, I have to say, it doesn’t change much because as I was trying to organize my ingredients and make notes last night when my DD17 lets out a very loud “Mmmmmuuuuuuuuooooooommmm???” from the shower; uh, she suddenly remembered that she didn’t bring in a towel with her!....Then it was DS asking me to read and sign something for his class that of course was due the very next day….lol…gotta love the darlings though!...

Lorie – Awe shucks, I hope you feel better! Glad you checked in cuz I was wondering if you were ok. Take care and give Linus a pet for me…such a cutie dog and remember I'm always here to dogsit...lol!!

Judy – that’s cute about Waldo! He’s obviously trusting you much more and liking the treats! My dog will work for food – when she even gets the hint of an impending treat she runs over and does an entire series of tricks in a hurry to get the treat asap…lol

Wendy – Hope Joey is feeling better. Looks like we’ll both be in baking mode this evening.- hope you feel better too!

Christine – Good luck with the potluck. I am a lifetime member of weight watchers from 1988? Eek! And I did keep the weight off for years and years until I don’t know what happened…well, I do but still… I don’t like the points system as much as when they used to do it by portions of milks, breads, meats, veggies etc….Good luck though, and I here’s my comment re: watch the pppppuuuuhppuuuuhPatriots on multiple TV’s throughout the house.. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_5_3.gif hee hee

Wendi – LMAO about de-hairing the place for Grandma. Yeah, I always try to do that anyway so when people come over they don’t leave looking like my golden retriever….Your half marathon sounds like it will be a fun but hilly ish run and will you still have snow then? Probably….

Carole – I LOVE your Rudolph and Kris Kringle? I remember that program. Reminds me of when we were young we would get our baths and cozy up in our jammies with hot cocoa to watch the Christmas programs….the hot cocoa was a real treat for us as my mom was a hard working single parent and never could afford luxuries like hot cocoa year round. It was the kind made with real cocoa and rich milk…funny how things like that can take you back….Oh and if Christine invites you to her Super Bowl party, pack me in your duffle bag and then we can go around “room” to “room” and paste a Cowboys star decal on each TV….LOL

Jackie – Yeah well, the smell of baked goods lures everyone out of hiding to come in the kitchen to eat. But if I get a workout in and eat my dinner beforehand, then I’ll be pretty safe on the cravings to eat the yummies…

Susan – Have a great trip to Chicago! Have a Merry Christmas and like I said yesterday, we’ll all be thinking of you and your dad – sending you hugs and warm wishes ….

Alrighty then, I hope I didn’t miss anyone. Hey, where’s SHELLY? Ah, maybe looking at baby leashes…..

Have a good evening ya’ll!

Thomasina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.