::: CHEETAHS ::: monday, june 4

seeking_guns

Cathlete
Morning, cheetahs :) How are we this Monday morning?

I have KM Cardio Leg Sculpt Timesaver on my rotation for today, but I feel like I *just* did that one recently, so I think I'll opt for a different KM or KPC premix. Not sure which one yet.

Jackie & Christine :: I agree - the older a person gets, the more they become set in their ways. But who knows? Maybe this setup works for the two of them. To each his own, right?

OK, I'm all caught up with personals. It was a light weekend for us. Enjoy your Monday workouts, everyone!

Cathy :)

Hi Cheetahs.

Cathy: Have fun kickboxing today!

Christine: I read your post about DH's friend. I have a friend like that. He was cheating on his girlfriend from day 1 practically. He married her and continues to cheat on her when the mood moves him. I feel bad for her but he's one of my best friends so I keep it to myself.

Sorry I was MIA y'day! I spent the night at my mom saturday night after going to dinner and then country dancing. I didn't get back to her place until 3am and slept until almost 10 y'day morning!:eek: I hung out all day w/her and DS and DH met us there in the evening for dinner. It was my rest day and good thing cause I had no time to exercise! LOL

Today is Mix it Up, push ups, pull ups and abs and then my final running class tonight.

I'll be back later for personals.

Ciao!:+

Good morning all! It's been a tough night at work for me. I've gotten in the habit of working days lately:eek:
For those who inquired about my FIL, he is doing quite nicely and has been home for the last 4 days or so. It's nice cuz my DH has a little time now to relax.
Today will be a rest day but if I get up early, which is likely, I'll do some yoga. It's been quite a while since I've done a full yoga workout...... bad shelly!

Cathy- Have a great KB day!

Wendy- Final running class? What'll you be doing for your graduation?

Have a great one y'all

ShellyC

Hey guys. Quickie for me. I've missed chatting the last few days. The yard sale this past weekend went really well. We made over $360. Seems my boys both know EXACTLY how to spend that money! LOL

I got workouts in both days this weekend: Sat was Cardio Kicks, Sun was PLB and Stretch Max. This morning was a 5mile run and Stretch Max. Feeling good, and my summer shorts are beginning to fit once again! LOL The town pool opens up Saturday, so bathing suit reveal is coming SOON! LOL

I've got TONS of house work. Laundry, mop, vacuum, pick up, dishes, yada yada yada! Must get moving.

Sorry to hit and run AGAIN!

Gayle

Good morning everyone!

Cathy - I'm doing wonderful this morning and tomorrow afternoon, I'll be doing even better. VACATION!! What workout did you decide on?

Wendy - Glad you enjoyed your weekend with your mom and DS. The country dancing sounds like it was fun. Enjoy your workouts today.

Shelly - Sorry you're having a tough time adjusting to a different work schedule. My hats off to you girl! Hope you enjoy your rest day and perhaps work that yoga in. Glad to hear FIL is doing good.

Gayle - Glad your yard sale was a success! I need to find some shorts. All of mine have gotten too big.

Sunny - Is this your first day at the new job?

I started out with a warm up on the elliptical. Then, it was Sculpt Sweatfest. I walked 10 minutes on treadmill and repeated the stretch from Sculpt Sweatfest. It's a nice stretch.

Enjoy your Monday!

Jackie

Hey All!

Did Spinervals Sweating Buckets today (thanks Gayle!) on my new trainer. So much smoother than my last trainer! I love it. Now if I can just get my road bike to shift more smoothly. Oh well. Short week for me this week – 2 days at work. My dad is coming in tomorrow evening to attend DD18’s graduation. I can’t wait to see him!

Cathy – Yep, to each his own! Have fun with whichever kick box workout you pick!

Wendy – It’s hard being friends with people like that, but I think you’re right – your best bet is to bite your tongue. She may know and ignore it. Enjoy your final running class. Are you getting a lot out of this one?

Shelly – glad to hear you FIL is doing nicely! Hope you get in your yoga – and I have no idea how you work nights. I’m such a morning person, I’d be asleep by 11PM. My hat’s off to you.

Gayle – YEAH! On the yard sale! Have fun getting the rest of the work done.

Jackie – you have the best workouts, I swear! And great job on the shorts! I love having that problem!!

*Waves hello to all who follow* I must run and take a shower! Have a fabulous day all!

Hiya Cheetahs! I felt terrible y'day so didn't post. It was a rest day, good thing! I had a migraine & felt sick to my tummy all afternoon/ evening. I did get to lay down for a bit which did help a little. I'm feeling better today, woke up w/ that *migraine hangover* feeling but am functional now. I did Core Syn, it's my recovery week!! I can't believe I'm almost to Phase 3!! Wow!

We had a awesome time w/ our friends on Sat. The girls had so much fun, we got some water blaster guns for them to use & they had a huge water fight. They are ready to do it again!

They just had school for half an hour, just to pick up their report cards today. The teachers brought in Krispy Kremes, my kids were in sugar shock! (I'm a mean mom & never buy donuts!) They both did very well on their report cards, I'm super proud of them. :D

Well, I can see that my time will be limited this summer on the computer. Hannah's having a friend spend the night tonight, I can see this will be happening a lot this summer! ;-)

I might try to do some yoga later, I was supposed to do it y'day but just couldn't do it.

Good morning ladies,

quick check-in for me today.

i went to the gym this morning and did a 45 min Itread. only did 40 mins because my stomach started crampingx( . i need to drink more water.

i can't believe it, last week i had a no call no show so i worked out my mgr in that time and today he paid for a session for me to work him out again! what better endorsement can i possibly ask for...:7

jackie- i start my new job at the YWCA tomorrow and start teaching classes at the YMCA on wed. wooohoooo!!

cathy- i recieved your check.

ttyl...(off to see shrek 3 and have lunch with ds#1:D )

have a great day!

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...yeah I hate those Burpees too!! How is the scratched up leg? Hope you had a fun kickbox workout.

Wendy...have fun with Mix it Up and the last running class. Will you take another?

Gayle..way to go with the garage sale!!

Jackie...no falls to report from yesterdays run!! Good workout for you the day before vacation!

Sunny...let us know how you liked Shrek 3. Good job with iTread despite stomach cramps.

Shelly...glad your dog's do so well when you are at work. I am glad my DH is taking something too, now we need to work on the exercising! Good to hear your FIL is doing well. Enjoy yoga today.

Laurie...good job on the bike ride yesterday. And I did stay upright for my run yesterday. My DH used to run right after we were married but knee surgery in 1989 took care of that and he has not done much exercising since.

Christine...no falls yesterday...:)...hey, I did that Bootcamp premix of BM2 today! What fun. Sounds like you are enjoying your new trainer.

Jess...sorry about the migraine. Good job with P90X.

Well I ran 9 miles yesterday without any falls! I walked a bit the last mile as it was kinda hot and humid and I was tired. Today I did the Bootcamp premix of BM2. Might do some Elliptical later after painting in the kitchen.

Have a great day...:)

Good afternoon:) I had a good workout today with the warm up and first section of Christi Taylor's Step Heaven, it was very good, the second section baffled my feeble brain so I went with CTX All Step. I finished with Janis Saffell's "Brand New Butt (oh brother:+ ) with Pilates" Despite the super cheesy name it was a great workout with a band and light weights. I'm feeling it everywhere now which is great. I got in on a 99 cent clearance of VHS workouts so I've got lots of new old stuff to keep me interested until Cathe's new stuff comes out. Rain, rain, rain here...I have appointments later this afternoon so I'm just trying to get some paperwork done...d@amn computer keeps distracting me:+ :7

Cathy, the best hot stone massages are 90 minutes..lots of time to get the whole body done. Have fun with whatever kickbox you get up to.

Wendy, glad you had a good weekend and got to hang with your favourite boys:)

Shelly, hope you get to enjoy your yoga and get down with your zen self:)

Gayle, awesome haul on the yardsale, nice to purge while fattening up the wallet:)

Jackie, Faith was pretty unsure as to how she felt about the whole menstrual thing. My Mom has a tradition of buying roses for the newly initiated so she was happy for that:)

Christine, your Dad and DD's graduation! That's beautiful, enjoy this special time:)

Jess, sorry to hear about your migraine, glad your feeling better.

Sunny, enjoy Shrek3, I'm the only one in the house who hasn't seen it yet,...guess I'll have to wait for the DVD.

Carole, I haven't tried the BootCamp premix, how do you like it? Good job on the run yesterday.

Elizabeth's home now, gotta go:)

Take Care
Laurie

Just popping in for a quick hello right now.

I just finished Mix It Up, 12 rev grip chin ups and 50+ push ups. I also did the standing ab work from BBC's Shoulders and Back work out. }(

I am 2.5 weeks into my 4 week rotation with the SS series. I haven't taken measurements and my eating has been pretty awful lots of times unfortunately but I see nice definition in my upper body when I look in the mirror. Until I measure and take pics I won't know if it's MORE then what I had or just maintaining what I had, but either way is fine. Even to maintain it's worth it for a change of pace. :)

The weather here is iffy so I am not sure I'll be attending my final running class tonight. If I don't then I will hit the gym for an Itread!}(

I'll be back with personals a bit later!

Ciao Bellas!:)

Afternoon, cheetahs! Light day for posts, I see.

Wendy :: sounds like a fun weekend! I’m sure you burned a lot of cals through dancing. In college, I briefly worked as a hostess at a Lone Star restaurant, and I used to *dread* dancing in front of the customers. You had to learn all the dances *on the spot.* Oh yeah, it was quite humiliating. Anywho, I’m sure you burned off all your drinks…Doing an awesome job with those pushups, girl! Sounds like the SS rotation is doing good things for you.

Shelly :: hope you can get back to your normal schedule…Glad to hear FIL is on the mend, and everyone can relax a little…

Gayle :: great job with the yard sale. I wonder how Kristi did with hers…SUCH a good feeling to have your shorts fitting nicely again! The term “bathing suit reveal” made me shudder in fear – LOL.

Jackie :: I hear you! I’m going to Baltimore this weekend – not a vacation by any stretch of the imagination, but I’m pumped nonetheless. Nothin’ beats a getaway!…Still haven’t decided on the premix of choice yet. Will consult my handy-dandy Cathe catalog in a few. Love that thing!

Christine :: oh, that’s right! DD is graduating this year. I now remember mention of her college choice. Is she planning on attending in San Fran or am I making that up? (Sorry, it can be hard to keep track of the DS’s and DD’s!)

Jess :: Glad you are feeling good enough to be able to function today. Those migraines SUCK!…enjoy your yoga if you do it.

Sunny :: sorry to hear about the cramping – but at least you got the majority of your workout in!…Wow, that check arrived quickly!!…Exciting week for you!…Have fun at the movies. Let me know how Shrek 3 is. I want to see it.

Carole :: the scratch is fine – nothing major. I am used to getting banged up. :p Great job on the crash-free 9-miler!! Enjoy today’s workout.

Laurie :: 90 minutes would be heaven!…was a drizzly, overcast day here too.

OK, time to decide on a KB workout. Have a great night!

~Cathy :)

PS...I found out today that I *will* be moving classrooms/teams next year. :( Oh well. Such is life!

OK just back to report that I wound up doing KPC Cardio Conditioning Timesaver. A good, fun sweat! Off to get cleaned up and then do my favorite thing: GRADING!!!! *lol*

~Cathy :)

Good Evening Ladies.

I'm finally back for personals.

Shelly: Glad to hear your FIL is doing well and at home. How much longer does your DH expect to stay there? Our running class tonight was untimed hill repeats but I didn't go. x( Which yoga work out do you think you might do in the morning? I don't have yoga on tap until saturday but I'll probably do it Thursday evening instead and do something else saturday.

Gayle: Nice cash-in on the garage sale girl! I'm sure your boys are excited to spend their share!}(

Jackie: Sounds like an easy work out day for you!;) I have one of them coming up tomorrow...I only have Cardio Sculpt Express on tap. I wonder if I'll end up adding on to it or not!}(

Christine: oh how nice that you'll get to see your dad tomorrow and spend some time with him. When are your DD's graduation ceremonies? As far as the running class goes, I'm not in it to learn anymore. Just did it for something different, you know? I think I may be done with them though. They are starting to bore me! LOL

Jess: Glad you are feeling better. Almost in phase 3? AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to hear/see your final results girl!:)

Sunny: I probably drink more then I should when I run and you get cramps from not drinking enough! Someone needs to yell at BOTH of us! LOL :p You will be happy to know that both my DH and DS will be out of the house most of the day next saturday so I plan on attacking my practical for my P/T exam full-throttle that day!}(

Carole: I didn't make it to class tonight. I went to the gym instead. I don't think I'll be taking any more classes though. They are starting to bore me. I find the Itreads more challenging to be honest. So what color are you painting the kitchen? Glad you didn't fall during your run today. ;) You are feeling better after that spill I guess?

Laurie: Glad you are enjoying your "new old work outs" these days. :) A 90 minute massage sounds heavenly....:+

Cathy: I hope you got all of your grading done after your work out. That KPC cardio conditioning premix is a good one. I haven't done KB in a while but I often turn to that premix when I do.

So no last running class for me tonight. I left the house later then intended and headed for a new location/park where they had never held a class before. I got into the park fine but messed up the directions once in there and at the time that class was starting I was accidentally driving on the on-ramp to the highway in the direction of home!:eek: If I had time I would have tried again but that wasn't happening. x( So...I went home, got my Ipod and headed out to the gym. I turned on Itread 11/40 and went for it...well, that didn't go very well either. It was too warm in the gym. I felt like I was gasping for air almost the entire time. I had to bring it down to a walk several times to catch my breath. I barely eeked out the 27 minutes of the work out that I did and had to stop.x( x( x( Oh well...better then nothing I suppose, right? :p

Alrighty, catch you ladies in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.