::::: CHEETAHS MONDAY ~New Year's Eve~::::::::

meatlessinca

Cathlete
Hiya Cheetahs!

I’ve been a bit MIA this week, but it has been a busy fun one! Oldest DD18 was here and all of us did a lot of family visiting, shopping, EATING, etc. DH and I got new ski gear so we’ve also been up skiing some while DD17 had team practice. We’re going again today yay! Yesterday we got the house cleared of Christmas things and the tree down. I had to clean up Christmas a bit earlier than usual since I’ll be going to visit my sister in Sebastopol, CA on Wednesday for a few days. I was so spoiled with material items this year…..I have shiny new red Blackberry and I’ve yet to sit down and learn more about it. I just figured out the voice calling yesterday and drove DH, DD, and DS nuts testing on their mobile phones…LOL…thankfully they’re used to my nuttyness…I did use the internet on the Blackberry to check Doppler radar and road conditions as DH drove in the snow ….he likes when I’m too occupied with something else so I can’t flinch at every little thing while driving over the pass in the snow with all the big rigs and such…lol.

Wendi – Uh, that’s quite a step mish-mosh! I couldn’t do that with my ADD issues…no way....too much changing up I would be distracted for sure…lol

Judy – WOW, so sorry about the dog bite. Sadly, this is the very reason I can no longer run on the scenic roads around my home by myself or with my own dog (on a leash). There are too many aggressive dogs running free and I completely blame the dog owners. If a dog has a tendency to bite or even charge a person or another dog, why the $(%$(%&$ don’t the owners have their dog fenced or leashed? Sorry, very sore subject for me…. I hope your bite heals well….My DH bought my girls pepper spray at K-Mart…in the sporting goods. My January plans will be the Body for Life 12 week plan and I’ll be incorporating the BOSU for the core work because I can’t let my BOSU sit for 12 weeks…lol…

Carole – We got a few inches of snow last week (Thursday/Friday?) but nothing much that stuck on Sat. I too love to watch it snow especially at night when it swirls near the big PGE light on our property. Football = NO COMMENT!!! LOL I think I hate football right now – it’s my new “F-word”….I vote to see your nephew to rule out a stress fracture. I hope you get better though, I too hate injuries!

Lori – I’m of the few that are taking or have taken down the tree….I usually wait until after New Years and do it on New Year’s day but I’m painting in the house then leaving to see my sister on Weds., so I wanted to get it out of the way. Besides, my DH said if we get all the “stuff” put away, we’d be able to get in another ski day! I shook on that deal…YAY!

Wendy – Nice you and DH are able to have a few evenings out together. I remember when the kids were young and very seldom we had a night or two without them to go out. Funny thing is we always went out but couldn’t stop talking about the kids etc…lol

Christine – iclimb AND sprints? Wow, you ladies are really putting me to shame lately with your workouts…lol I have been terrible this week with all the goings on around here but after skiing today, I plan to get back on track this week until I start the BFL program on the 7th. It will be strange to do only 20 minutes of HIIT cardio but I’m going to do it and see what happens. I will use the itreads sprints but also may use some of the 40 minute jobbers on Saturdays….we’ll see. Good luck with your Weight Watchers program!

Shelly – Your work schedule is beginning to sound like Wendi’s which seem to be 24/7 without a break for days….You girls need to schedule some time off for yourself! I have another week off and already want to extend it to two more weeks! LOL 9 miles is good though for being exhausted!

Jackie – Um, looks like TN got past the Colts… ..

Take care Cheetahs and if I don’t get back on today let me wish everyone a
VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! :7

Thomasina

“Morning,” cheetah babes!!!!!!

My flight from Denver got in tonight about midnight…made it home from the airport about 1:30ish and am still a bit “wired.” I’m sure I’ll crash soon. We had a FAB time in Winter Park, though we were not as impressed with the mountain itself as we were with Vail and Breckenridge last year. Still, it’s hard to go wrong when you’re skiing out West!!! I missed the second day of skiing because that bug did get me good – I was in bed all day with fever and chills, but luckily, it was just the one day I was out of commish. I will post a pic or two later today.

Have skimmed through a couple of threads but will just do my best to jump in again with Sunday's posts...

Wendi :: count me in as someone who enjoys watching snow fall – so peaceful.

Judy :: so sorry about the dog bite!! That must have been terrifying. What did Doc DH say? My January rotation will be a heavy weights & HIIT rotation…like you, I will be keeping active on the BOSU – I continue to enjoy its effectiveness and love how my abs are beginning to look.

Carole :: wow! two dog bites?…I always run with pepper spray, too…although I only have to worry about dogs – not the wild beasts that you and Shelly encounter!…I’m sorry the pain is persisting for you…hope it’s not a stress fracture…Good idea to let your nephew check it out.

Wendy :: so much for the concept of "fast" food, eh? We had a McDonald’s fiasco, too -— we wanted to get to the mountain quickly one morning and decided to stop in for an on-the-go breakfast. It was jam packed…the kid messed up the order big time and I was overcharged…I was then refunded the wrong amount…had to straighten that out...got to the table, ready to enjoy the tea I'd ordered –- only to find they gave me coffee instead…my one friend brought it back (since I was tired, by that point, of returning to the counter!) and they proceeded to give her another coffee!!! *lol* It was the worst service ever. Hope you had fun in AC!

Christine :: I guess you didn’t score a pair of Lucky’s in the midst of all that chaos? Do love their jeans, but can’t say I blame ya!

Shelly :: hope your schedule eases up for you soon!…How is your DS & BIL doing?

Lori :: *lol* about your dog droppin’ bombs on you while you’re working out.

Jackie :: sorry your mom has been ill. It sounds as though she is on the mend again—good news!…oh yeah, the red light district in Amsterdam sure is interesting. Great city!

Thomasina :: have fun figuring out your new Blackberry and enjoy the new ski gear! Hope you’re gettin' in some great runs! Have you tried out your BOSU yet??

Hi to everyone else! Missed you guys! :)

BBL...

Good morning cheetahs and happy New Years Eve!!
Cathy and Thomasina.... I hope you two are in bed now!!!!! Only us crazy night shift workers should be up now:) I had a decent nap and so far the night has been busy but not crazy. There's still not a bed in the hospital and that's been pretty much the same since before Christmasx( :( I had a good time yesterday with SJP but could only make it halfway thru KCM's cardiofitness before pooping out!

Thomasina- Sounds like you've had a wonderful holiday break! A nice shiny new techy toy to play with now also :) Great to hear from you!!!

Cathy- Glad you had a nice time skiing but sorry that bug took you out of action for a day. How are you feeling now? Hopefully right now you are snoozing peacefully. Looking forward to seeing some pics of you as a ski bunny!

Carole- You've been dealing with this nasty hip pain issue for quite a while now! I think checking for a possible stress fx is a good idea!

Christine- Nice workout yesterday with the iTreads!!

Jackie- Glad you had a nice rest day. Back to work yet for you or not til after new years?

Time to get back to work now. Today will be a yoga day only... allow this old bod to rest some more. I'll do the first 30 minutes of YogaX when I get home and then the rest when I wake up.

later y'all.

ShellyC

Good morning ladies,

thomasina- you are hilarious! i am with you on the ADD- i would have gotten lost also. so nice to hear you are having such fun with family.

cathy- glad you had an awesome time skiing! and happy to see you are feeling better. can't wait for the pics!

wendi- what a sweet mish-mosh you put together..whew!

shelly- "old bod", puleazzzzzz you put alot of us on these boards (and folks that are not) to shame with your workouts! enjoy your yoga workout today.

jackie- i am glad to see your mother is doing better.

judy- OMG...i hope your leg heals fast. that is crazy about that dog. i tell you it's one of the reasons i don't run alot outside and when i do it's ususally to areas i know there are no dogs. once i was in new orleans and decided to take a run by myself and two dogs started chasing me down barking like mad. they backed me up to a tree and i just turned around looked and them and said a prayer. thankfully God answered because the dogs just looked and me and walked away.

christine- you are becoming an itread lady for sure, lol!!

i took a rest day yesterday was just feeling too lazy to do anything. so this month i am going to do the new Jan. rotation of Turbulence training workouts. today is day #1 and afterwards i am going to do a non-treadmil cardio workout from one of the BBC's.

have an awesome day everyone!!

Hi Cheetahs!

Thank you all for you kindwords regarding the dog bite. I have a huge bruise and it is sore, but I am OK.

Wendy- DH checked over the bite for me and gave it an OK. Sorry about the micky D's fiasco.

Shelly- I think yoga is great when you body had been pushed. How many nights do you have left on this stretch? Did you schedule yourself for both Christmas and New years? I used to work on or the other but not both.

Carole- Oh I really hope you do NOT have a stress fracture. Last night a very gentle snow fell and all our evergreens and bare branches are snow covered.

Cathy- Welcome back! I am anxious to see those pictures!

Christine- I am sorry about the Lucky jeans. I do like the classic fit myself. But Ann Taylor Loft "Original Boot" fit just as well if not better at half the price!

Sunny- A rest day just makes the next day better dontchathink!? I may have to look at turbulence training web site for curiosity sake. Although I can not spend any more money on fitness for a while!

Jackie- You had a nice day yesterday. Good news about Mom too :)

Thomassina- A blackberry! Luck you! We got DD22 one and she is really pleased with it. And on her limited budget, the blackberry enabled her to cancel internet service at her apartment.

Wendy- Lotsa luck in AC!!!!!

Wendi- Any DOMS post crazy mish-mosh???

Hi Lori- yes our tree is out the door! And so are most of the decorations. We leave our wreaths up for a while and my main mantle is more of a winter theme so it will stay up until March. Or hearth mantle was attacked by kitties yesterday! So I will re do it (more simply) today. ( for some reason my kitties think pine cones are toys and I have them all over our mantles and other ares too!)

Today is a TM run and abs. Then I will drop DS14 and friends off to ski and come back for clean max.

[font color=purple][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well.
William Osler

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

i have been absent from cheetahville for the past two days. i have actually been absent from the computer for the past two days! x (xDF/BF is way too long to write every time) came and we have been hanging out. i didn't want to get on the computer because once i start with catheland, i can be on for quite a while! we had a nice weekend. mostly running a few errands, took down the tree and all the decorations (saved all my cheetah cards!), reading, and watching football. notice, i didn't say "working out" because i am really making an effort to rest my hip. i can definitely tell it's working because it almost feels normal today. i think one more rest day and i can hit it hard on the first day of 2008!

thomasina-lol about your new prestent and driving everyone crazy! ugh...driving in the snow and shooting around the big rigs does not sound fun!!!

cathy-so glad you had a good time on your trip and sorry you felt a bit under the weather. glad you're back. you were missed!!!

shelly-wow...all the beds are full. so sad that there are so many people hospital-bound during the holidays. i hope you get some rest and enjoy your yoga.

sunny-i have really got to check out the turbulence training workouts! i am curous.

judy-i hadn't been online in two days so i had to go search about your dog bite. OMG! it is scary! i am so sorry. i am glad they are not going to kill the dog, though. they just need to keep him restrained AT ALL TIMES! if this is a first incident, he might have been spooked by you running by (still no excuse, but could be why). i hope you are on the mend! so, so sorry.

anyway, today will, hopefully, be my last rest day. i am DYING to work out but i really want my hip to be 100%. i have the hip pain and the piriformis pain, so it's a double whammy!

i hope you all are enjoying the last day of 2007! 2007 was definitely a whirllwind of emotional ups and downs and a lot of stuff going on (some good, some bad). i am hoping for a wonderful 2008 for us all. i can HONESTLY say one of the best things of 2007 was becoming part of the cheetah family (and it really is a family). thanks to all of you. i look forward to a cheetah filled 2008!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_6_37.gif
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_6_43.gif

Good Morning Ladies!

I’m thinking I’ll do a Spinervals and some upper body this morning. My legs are toast from the workouts I’ve been doing. No big plans tonight. We’ll probably try to find a restaurant for dinner – we made no reservations but DH has some pull. We’ll see.

Thomasina – Sounds like you had a great time skiing! That is too funny about your Blackberry – they’re pretty darned cool, aren’t they? I’m giggling about you being preoccupied and not flinching at your DH’s driving… I know the feeling – especially on the passes in the Tahoe area while it’s snowing!! I’m excited to hear your results on the BFL. So many people here have had such great success! Good luck! And Happy New Year Sweetie!!!!

Cathy – YOU’RE BACK! We missed you! I’m so glad you had a great time! But I’m sorry the bug got you down for a day! I’ve never been to Winter Park, so I haven’t seen the mountain. I do love Vail (although I cannot ski to save my life!). I just love Colorado, though, as you know! No, did not score a pair of jeans. I found a pair I liked, but they were not long enough. I also really want to wait to get a really nice pair of jeans until I drop the weight. If I’m going to spend that kind of money on jeans, I want to look darned good in them! Happy New Year! Any great plans for tonight?

Shelly – I’m with Thomasina – sounds like you’re working 24/7 now. I hope you get a break soon! Glad it was busy but not crazy. Enjoy your yoga! Are you off tonight? Happy New Years!

Sunny – Sounds like you enjoyed your rest day yesterday! How are you liking the Turbulence training? Enjoy your workout and Happy New Years!

Judy – I love the Ann Taylor Loft jeans – I like their slim cut – the others tend to bag on me. And you’re right –they are half the price. Enjoy your TM run and abs. Jimmy thinks pinecones (and the cone-like pods from Magnolia trees) are play and chew toys, so I know the feeling – but he would not get up on a mantle. :p Happy New Years!

Lorie – Glad to see you back! I’m happy your hip is feeling better! Jan 1 is a great time to hit it hard! :p Love your New Years Emoticon! It’s too cute! Enjoy your last rest day, and Happy New Years!

May 2008 bring all your wonderfully caring Cheetahs much joy, love, and happiness! I look forward to another year with all of you!

http://www.hellasmultimedia.com/webimages/newyear/lines/hny21.gif[/img]
Cheetahs!!!

Tomasina! HI...sounds like a busy week for you. WOW a new Blackberry! One of my clients got the iPhone (like Christine) and those are way cool, for me just a plain old cell phone...:)...Have fun skiing. Football is always sucky the last sunday, as the teams already in the playoffs could care less if they win, so its a waste of time to watch if your team is already in..LOL about Football being the F-word at your house..

Cathy...Welcome home!! We missed you...Sorry you had to miss one day...:(...Can't wit to see pics!! Well, one bite was when I kicked a dog that scared me in the mouth! I feel lucky it has not been worse, and although the big dogs scare you it is normally the little ones that bite. I will see my nephew today if he is working, otherwise it'll be wednesday.

Shelly...so the hospital is pretty filled up during the holidays? Enjoy your yoga today.

Sunny...sounds like a fun Jan with the TT wrokouts.

Judy...I hope it is not a stress fracture too, I am jealous you got some snow...:)..Enjoy your TM run and abs.

Lorie...sorry about the hip and piriformis pain...yuk! In a way I am glad to see 2007 done, I am hoping for a better year in 2008. The best thing about 2007 for me was meeting some fellow cheetahs and going to the RT!!...:)

Christine...LOL about DH watching the Pats game again! Good workout yesterday. I am thinking of dinner and some movies tonight, but I doubt we will go out anywhere as I would hate to be the one that falls asleep at 10!!

Jackie...glad to hear your Mom is feeling better. I hope you enjoyed your rest day..

I slept in til 7:30!!!! It felt wonderful....today will be a Slo-mo leg premix, abs and 40 mins on my EXT. Then I am going to try and get DH to help clean up a bit outside...

Thanks for the warm welcome back! :)

I want to post some quick pics and then I have to run out, but I'll be back for personals a little later.

It was so cold, I didn't take as many pics this time, but here are a couple of rare moments of blue skies near the top of Mary Jane.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/WinterParkColorado-24.jpg

This is my best friend and me, lookin' more like Pilsbury Dough Girls than snow bunnies. LOTS of layers required. I think it was 6 degrees that day!!
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/WinterParkColorado-25.jpg

The skies were dark and stormy like this most of the time, but we never picked up the accumulation we'd hoped for. We made a sharp left as this dropoff led to some mad moguls, which I DON'T do! *lol*
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/WinterParkColorado-29.jpg

Don't know why those last two shots are so giant! One of these days I'll have the picture thing fully figured out. Edited: OK, now the last two are actually smaller...what the heck! I have no clue. *lol*

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/stockingsmiley1.gif

Good afternoon Cheetahs!

Christine - TN fooled me and got past the Colts. We have some happy fans here today. Nice workout yesterday.

Thomasina - Glad you and the family had a fun time together. The Blackberry was a nice gift. Glad you're having fun with it.erry. Yep, yay for TN!

Cathy - Welcome back! Glad you had a fun and safe trip. How awful that you had the bug while you were there. Glad it didn't completely ruin the trip for you. Mom had that virus too. Will have to view your pics when I get home. They won't come up at work.

Shelly - I decided to work half day today. I plan on going home shortly. Enjoy your yoga.

Sunny - Enjoy your turbulence rotation.

Judy - Hope you had a good run. I got all of my cleanmax done Saturday. I plan on doing nothing tomorrow.

Lorie - Glad you and DBF had a nice time together. Did I miss it or did you get a Bosu?

Carole - Glad you got to sleep in today. Enjoy your workout. I hope you succeeded in getting DH to do some cleaning.

I did iClimb #4 20 minutes and about 25 minutes of Winsor Pilates Accelerated Body Sculpting. Nice easy workout today.

I need to finish up so that I can get out of here.

Here's to a wonderful and prosperous 2008 to each of you and your families.

Jackie

Hello Cheetahs! Sorry to be MIA so much lately. The holidays have really been altering my posting abilities. Even though I am off until Wednesday, I'm still super busy trying to get everything done.

Today started off really great. My workout was my first priority. I even got to try some DVD virgins. First I did Amy Bento's Slo-Mo short 45 min. Total Body premix. This is my first experience with Amy and I'm really impressed. I love all the premix options. It really gives you a lot of bang for my buck. I also tried CC Vol 6 today for the first time. Thanks Wendi! It was awesome. My goal was to log only 3.5 miles in prep for beginning my HM training so I only did challenges 1 & 2, but the sweat was dripping off me. I'm very pleased with my workout today.

Sorry this is so one-sided and quick. I miss my cheetah fix and have a lot of catching up to do. Well, I need to grab a bite of lunch before heading out to run some errands and picking the kiddos up from daycare. I feel a little guilty for taking them, but I know that they are having more fun there than with me. I also wouldn't be able to fit in a good workout with them here or get as many errands taken care of. Did anyone else notice the order of importance in my previous sentence?

Take care my wonderful cheetah friends! I look forward to the time I can catch up with everyone Maybe I will be able to do so later after DH gets home from work. :)

well...i didn't end up taking a rest day but i did not do ONE THING that involved my hip. i ended up doing GS (i did both chest and triceps and back, shoulders, and biceps). it was my first time doing them and i ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!! i have a feeling i am going to be veeeeeeery sore tomorrow. i tried to go heavy when i could and even matched cathe on quite a few of her weights. yay!

christine-good luck finding a restaraunt. i am sure there are some decent ones that still have room.

carole-for the most part, i am very glad to see the end of 2007. it was a really rough year. i plan on making some positive and productive changes in 2008.

cathy-cool pics. SIX DEGREES??? i would have died!

jackie-yes, i did get a bosu and i love it!

kristi-hello and happy new year! i know many of my friends take their kids to day care even if they are not working. they feel their kids get much more stimulation and they get some time to do what they need to do.

i did finally dare to get on the scale after all my terrible holiday eating and taking off a week from being sick and then the last couple of days because of my hip. i was askeered! luckily, no change, so i am happy. i wouldn't have minded if i did gain some because, truthfully, i have not been eating well at all, but i am glad i didn't. now, i just want to tone and strengthen and get STRONGER!

Cathy...love the pics. It does look way cold there...:)

Jackie..lets say DH split lots of wood while I cleaned and raked! Good job with iClimb and Pilates.

Kristie..nice to see you. I like Amy's Slo-mo alot, glad you enjoyed it also. The premixes are awesome.

Lorie...way to go with the upper body GS workout, I can feel the DOMS for you.

Had a good workout and then after a shower and food went outside to clean. I raked a LOT of leaves and picked up some junk. DH was splitting wood so we both got work done...now I am way tired and need an Ultra...:D

Thought you cheetahs might like this one

http://images.deepbox.com/media/i/iHEtGtHqqDChCuE.gif[/img]

OK, I’m back for personals as promised!

Carole :: OMG! You kicked a dog in the mouth??? *lol* That is WILD! Glad you could sleep in today...were you able to see your nephew? BTW, thanks for THAT pic!!

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/bpotm.gif

Now I’m wiping up the drool off my keyboard. *lol* Ha-ha-hottie alert!!!!

Shelly :: hope the yoga left you feeling refreshed…sounds like a tiring stretch at work for you...I feel good, thank you for asking. Some congestion, but I’m fine.

Sunny :: wow, that is some story about your NOLA dogs encounter!! Talk about a prayer answered in time!!

Judy :: I’m a fan of Loft jeans, too – I like the curvy cut – and probably wear them more than my Lucky’s…I bought my pepper spray at Sports Authority, but I have seen it online at www.runningwarehouse.com

Lorie :: glad you’ve enjoyed the time with Mr. X…great job with GS!...I feel the same about our cheetah family. :)

Christine :: my fellow Colorado lover :) :: I am not a great skier, either. Still learning. But my two buddies who are kamikaze experts said I am showing improvement, so I’m stoked about that!! I still have to work on smoother turns (less zig-zaggy) and not panicking at times. I tend to get a little stiff. But I realized I *am* ready for new skis because I found myself frustrated at times that I couldn’t go faster even with my tips pointed straight down the mountain…Nope, no big plans for tonight. We did the après-ski thing every night, so I don’t feel any strong compulsion to go out there again tonight…I never thought I would spend $100+ on jeans, but Lucky made a believer out of me. I do love Loft jeans (and clothes), though, too...Hope you and DH enjoy a nice NY dinner out tonight. Nice to have connections!

Jackie :: I think the airplane did me in…so many people were coughing and sneezing…I just couldn’t fight it off any longer…but somehow I did nip it quickly, thankfully. A do-nothing day tomorrow sounds perfect…I *should* do some work, but I’m kind of tempted to join you.

Kristi :: glad you’re enjoying your time off and some new workouts. That’s always fun.

OH, I forgot to mention...today was a scheduled rest day for me. I don't start a new rotation until next Monday. It won't be a rest week, but I will play by ear and make it more of a recovery week. I had a hot stone massage scheduled this afternoon, but I wound up cancelling it because I'm feeling pretty good. No ski DOMS as expected. I'll save the massage for another time when I need it more.

Whether you're rockin' out tonight or celebrating quietly, have fun ringin' in the New Year! Hope 2008 brings even better health, fulfilled goals and dreams, and much love & happiness to each of my cheetah sisters!

ETA: I posted two different pics on the CABS thread for anyone who may be interested in checkin' 'em out. And also: I experimented with putting a photo as my avatar, but I hate how it looks all distorted! May have to tamper with that later to fix it or get rid of it.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skiing.gif

My bike had a flat and my pump was broken, so I ended up going to the gym with DH. I did iCycle Sprints and my own Back and Biceps (including chin ups, rows, lat pull downs, and supermans with a 25 pound weight – on the stand – and all manners of bicep curls and hammer curls). Good workout. We got reservations at two places – Left Bank (a mainly steak place) and Amber (an Indian Restaurant). As I’m doing the 12 week challenge we opted for Indian because I will not be eating Indian restaurant for a long time. We just got back from taking the dogs to the dog park.

Carole – I WILL be the one that falls asleep at 10. We have dinner at 8:00 – we’ll be home by 10, and I’ll probably be asleep on the sofa as the ball drops. I agree that football is always sucky the last Sunday. Although, the Giants seemed determined to beat the Pats! Glad you got to sleep in!

Cathy – gorgeous photos as always! I so wish I were there. I would be snow shoeing up a storm. Wow – wonderful that your friends who are great skiers are saying that you’re improving! It’s not that easy to do. You should take a private lesson for the turns – you’d be surprised at how one hour can much such a difference. Very worth it. Enjoy your rest day and your “play-it-by-ear” rotation!

Jackie – Yeah – I was happy that TN beat the Colts – not that it mattered, but it was still a good game!

Kristi – I love Amy Bento – she’s come a long way since her first set of videos. Sounds like you got a nice killer workout! Have fun with your errands!

Lorie – I really like the GS Series. You’ll have a nice round of DOMs, I’m sure. We have reservations at two restaurants – we’re going Indian. Good job on no change on the scale! I love your enthusiasm! Have fun getting stronger and more toned in 2008!

Sunny – SAME TO YOU!

Carole – Oooooh, YUMMY!!! Thank you for the eye candy!!! Go enjoy your Ultra!!

Again – Happy New Year to all you lovely Cheetah Babes!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.