Cheetahs Mon. 11/27

sunnydelite

Cathlete
Hello ladies, (happy monday!!)

wendy- great timing on your race! love the new avatar:D . as far as cleaning goes the only thing i hate more is a dirty house. so i guess i've got no choicex( - my kitchen floors are the same as yours, double ACK, lol

shelly- bless your heart. you always say the kindest things:D

susan- so are you ready to start today? do you read oxygen magazine? if so, they have a special edition re: clean eating. looks pretty good.

laurie- so glad to hear your date went well!! wishing you many, many more:)

carole- i know what you mean about sick, baby dh's. mine has been like that all last week. oh well....

cathy- where are you this morning, lol

yesterday i didn't have time to check in, however i walked with MIL for an 1 and 1/2 hr. today's workout is BM2 upperbody and spin class.

hello to all of the cheetahs to follow.....:)

Good morning, cheetahs-

Hi Sunny! I didn't check in yesterday either. I'll tell you, coming off a four-day weekend made waking up on a Monday a real bear! Enjoy your workout. :)

I took yesterday as a rest day and am planning a run after school today. Will try to catch up w/ yesterday's posts when I check back later on.

Have a great day, everyone.

Good Morning Cheetahs!

Sunny, Enjoy BM2 u/b and spin! I haven't taken spin in ages. I like it but I'm just not motivated to take the class these days. I can stand a little dirt (LOL-well, dust, not DIRT) but I HATE lots of clutter! If too much cr@p is laying around my house I have to run around and find a home for all of it or it will drive me insane! Except for my computer desk...it's always a mess! LOL I clean it up and in days it's back to clutterville. I'm used to it now. LOL

Cathy, Enjoy your run this afternoon!:)

I have a TM run on tap. My knee is feeling good. (knock on wood) I hope it stays that way. Not sure of the mileage for today. I'm going to see how I feel...I may also squeeze in a GS work out at nap time as well because I may be taking a unscheduled rest day on Thursday so I'll need to re-arrange my rotation for that. I have to start Christmas shopping SOME TIME, right? LOL

Have a great day!

Good Morning Cheetah Babes –

I see a lot of late arrivals today! I’m usually like the 6th or 7th by this time in the AM! Today I think I’ll do B&G or a premix of it. I have my breast biopsy today – how fun.

Sunny – Hope you had a great weekend! Enjoy your workout! Hope your DH is better in order to give you a break!

Cathy – I know what you mean about waking up! And I didn’t even have to get up AS early as normal. *sigh* Oh well, it’ll become normal again too soon! Enjoy your run!

Wendy – *knocks on wood with Wendy* Here’s to your knee being better! Christmas shopping? *runs and hides under the bed* Enjoy your run – hope the knee stays happy!

I’ll check back when I get home! Enjoy your days everyone!

Okay, Wendy - I was reading your post about the Leg Blast premix and I'm going to do that today. I cannot workout tomorrow because of the biopsy, so I want something that will make me remember that I worked out today - sounds like this will do it. I think I'll warm up with the abs.

Good morning cheetahs

Sunny....well my DH seems better so I am hoping he goes to work today so I can have the day to myself! Have fun with BM2 upper.

Cathy...have a good run this afternoon.

Wendy...glad to hear your knee is feeling better. Hope the TM run goes well.

Christine...I am with you on the X-mas shopping....ackkkkk!!!! I hope you have fun with the killer B&G premix...

I'll be doing my Elliptical for about 40 min this morning. Then some upper body of something....

Have a good day...

Good Morning Cheetahs!
I thought I posted earlier. I must have messed it up. It was too early for me I guess. I had to take DH to the airport at 4:30. He is gone all week to SC for work. I have been MIA since the weekend. The inlaws left yesterday. The house is quiet again. Well, I am going to redo week 3 of the nov rotation since I kind of got off track last week. It is DMax for me today!

SunnyD, Enjoy spin class and BM2 upper. I really like the ub w/out on that one esp. the triceps. I can really see the strength gains that I have made since starting Cathe w/outs last year!

Seeking, Hey.Enjoy your run. I would love to run the Broad St. I didn't know what it was so I looked it up. I go back to the podiatrist on thursday and I am hoping that I will be cleared to start running more. My PF has not been bothering me very much at all. We took the inlaws to the KOP mall friday and I think I walked at least 3 miles! My foot was hurting after that!

Wendy, enjoy the TM run today and I hope the knee feels good! I have finished my shopping. I didn't make my TG deadline but I finished on friday! YAY, a stress free december, hopefully!

Christine, Enjoy the leg blast premix. I think I am going to go back on the posts and find out what this is. It sounds scary, which I like in a workout!
;-)

Carole, Glad to hear the DH is better. Enjoy the elliptical today and the ub w/out! Enjoy your day!

Colleen, Good Morning!

OK, talk to everyone later. Have a fabulous day!
LD

Good Morning Cheetahs!

I was delightfully MIA over the break b/c DH and I went out of town to visit family and I didn't even touch a computer for 5 DAYS!!!:7
Ahh, such joy;-)

Sunny-I love BM2 upper body! I just make sure to go much heavier on the back weights or otherwise I just don't feel it enough. Enjoy the spin class.

Cathy-Yes, DH had some serious complaining to do this morning when his alarm went off, lol.

Wendy-Congrats on the 5 mile race!! Sorry to hear the knee's been acting up, hope things go well on the TM. *Gasp* It's getting close to Christmas? :) Another presentless cheetah!

Christine-What is the Leg Blast Premix and how can I give my legs these fantastic DOMS ;)? Best vibes on the biopsy today!

Carole-So what upper body did you settle on? Did you ever find a different way to break up the P90X upper body to do a single upper body workout?

Colleen-Hey Cheetah!

I did mangage some nice long runs over vacation with DH as the weather in upstate NY actually behaved itself. And trust me I needed those runs with all the carbs I was downing:9 Two words---homemade rolls, two more words---2 pounds:eek: I even tried out some of my new P90X videos. So far I've done Kenpo (fun but not too challenging, except for the serious lat soreness), PlyoX--(Nicely challenging and some really fun new moves), Stretch, and Ab RipperX (holy hip flexor soreness Batman! LOL).

Anyway, today is upper body on my own and then some serious ErrandMax as we're getting a new kitten to keep our older cat company and I have to "kitten proof" the house:+

Have a great day cheetahs!
Mattea

morning to all,

I just got back from a 3.35 mile run. I also have to teach bootcamp class tonight but needed the extra workout from everything I ate this weekend. we had our family thanksgiving saturday. all went well until later that night when I found out my step sisters son stole my son's birthday money. He denies it but my brothers daughter said she saw him take it and he knew how much money was there and he also has been caught stealing before. I was sick to my stomach about it. I cant believe someone came into my home and stole from us. we arent close to them, I dont know if that is why he didnt feel guilty about it or what. but the kid is messed up. my step sister doesnt want them but keeps them for the child support.she leaves them alone all the time,treats them bad and gets around with the men too. I feel bad for her two boys. I feel like the oldest one,who steals , will end up in prison if he doesnt get out of that situation with his mother. I think my other step sister and my step dad are thinking of doing something after this weekends events.

anyway, I will talk with you all later.

Ahhh, Back to Routine Life Cheetahs!

LD- will you have a quiet week with out DH? enjoy DM!

Hi Sunny- Have a great spin class. Is spin in your rotations regularly?

Cathy- Are ou gladto be back into the regular work week, or maybe not?

Wendy- Please let us know how your knee is after the TM today. Why is a coffee maker your avatar? Is this on you recommend highly? Does it requirethos pod thingys? I am always on the look out for a good coffee maker that taste like fresh fround coffee every time. In the mean time I grind it befor every pot.

Christine- special prayers for that biopsy today! Those DOMS should arrive sometime tomorrow!

Carole- Hoethe elliptical went well. I didn't check in y'day. Did yo have one of those very long Sunday runs?

HI Colleen, Barb & Shelly

This morning was a 5.75 hilly run and floor and ankle weight work of B&G.

edit: Hi Laura- I am sorry for the family issues!

Judy "Likes2bfit"

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=9978144&uid=4817615&members=1

Good morning! I blew off my workout yesterday. But I did take the kids for a two mile walk on the beach. We found 24 sand dollars! DD wants to make Christmas ornaments with them... Not quite sure how wer're going to do that. DH was gone so I took the kids out for pizza and all three of us ate like refugees. I am not so happy with myself because I have been eating really, really bad the past three days. With the holiday behind us and being back to my routine today I think I should be able to get and stay on track. The workout that didn't happen is not so bad because I am in taper mode but the diet!!! How could I!?!?

Carole, I HATE, HATE, HATE when DH is sick! He is such a big baby, constantly telling me he doesn't feel good. Then he over medicates which causes him not to be able to sleep so then I hear how he is sick and tired!! I'm not very understanding because when I am sick I just want to be left alone so I can go to bed and sleep it off. I
don't understand what it is about being sick that causes my normally manly man to turn into a big baby. Hope your DH is out of your hair today!! LOL! We again have the same workout in mind today!

Wendy, Your new avatar is very unique! And your race pic was not really bad considering you just got done running 5 miles, presumably as fast as you could! Glad to hear your knee is better.

Sunny, I'm with you and Susan in swearing off the bad food starting today. I feel downright icky when I do overindulge for days in a row so at this point someone would have to kill me to get me off the clean eating wagon!

Cathy, I hope being back at school today goes well and that you run like the wind this afternoon!

Christine, What is it about the biopsy that makes you unable to work out tomorrow? I do hope and pray that it comes back as absolutely nothing to worry about!!! I also hope that the biopsy itself is not too much of an unpleasant experience.

Mattea, I have P90X although I have never completed an entire rotation. Something else I would rather do always comes up. But I do love PlyoX and AbRipperX. I'm joining you today in being back to clean eating!

LD, Have fun with DMax. I hope you will be cleared for running. What sorts of things has your PT had you do for the PF?

Laura, So sorry about the family drama! It does not sound like a good situation at all and I hope that something can be done. Your planned workouts sound awesome as usual.

Judy, Do you continue to run outside through the winter? I don't know how you ladies do that!

Gotta take DS to school! Talk to you all later!

Good morning ladies,
My kids are FINALLY going back to school, YAY!!!!!! So, I have a chiro appoointment today and then I have to do some serious grocery shopping.

I am definitley going to eat cleanly now until something sends me on a binge, like the cookie exchange party that I have at my house every year(OOPS)! I love having it. It is so much fun! I tell ya getting a bunch of women together for cookies and wine is a hoot! My hubbys always makes sure that he is somewhere else.(LOL)

I am going to take a rest day today. My sciatica is feeling okay today. It really does flare up when I work out too much, so these rest days are so important.

Well, I am off to take kids to school. I will be back for personals later.

Christine, Good luck with the biopsy and soon you will put all of this behind you.

See ya later cheetahs!

Susan

I’m back for a moment - the Leg Blast premix is a killer! No barbell, but it’s definitely a leg killer! I did abs first, which helped - otherwise, I’m not sure I could have done them- lol.

Carole- enjoy your elliptical! Glad to hear DH is better today!

Good Morning Colleen!

Mattea - The Leg Blast Premix is on B&G - it takes all of the standing exercises that do not include the barbell, and repeats in a zigzag pattern. I was expecting a second round of the low pulse lunges, but that was not to be- probably a good thing! Thanks for the good vibes. Yes, Ab Ripper X gets the hip flexors very well! I sometimes think it gets the hf’s better than the abs! Enjoy ErrandMax and the new kitten! I want pictures!!

LD- read the description above! It’s a good one! Do the abs first if you want to work them!

Laura- sorry you had such a traumatic weekend! It’s so tough when family- especially step family does such stupid things. Boys need good mom’s more than girls do, I think. They are really more fragile in how they deal with things, and tend to externalize it where girls internalize it. Your family is in my thoughts.

Judy - DOMS is definitely on the agenda for tomorrow!! Thanks for the prayers. I’m not really looking forward to this…

Elaine - 24 sand dollars? How wonderful! I’ve seen wreaths with sand dollars on them. I’m sure some of the crafty people here will have ideas! I know I asked this before, but bear with me, I’m blonde - when is your marathon? I’m supposed to avoid any strenuous activity for 24 hours. Evidently they use a bigger needle *shudders* and there is a risk of bleeding if I do too much. Thanks for the good thoughts and prayers!

Susan- That cookie exchange party sounds like a blast!! Thanks for the good vibes!

Hey Ladies!

I'll be back a bit later for personals. I just wanted to check in with my work out and then it's time to get DS off to nap-land then I have to take a shower. After that I am gonna go lay on couch and preview some of P90X! *GASP!* Just got it today and I'm sooo excited (and a bit scared!)!!!:+ :+ :+

I did the Itread 60 min work out this morning. Ran almost 5 miles. Awesome work out! It has a little bit of everything in it...fast and slow endurance runs, walking recoveries, walking and running (STEEP) hill climbs, sprints, intervals...you name it and it's in there! }(

And the best news is that my knee behaved! YEAY!

I have decided to opt out of GS today. I'll figure it out for later in the week some how...

Okay, enough of the babble...I'll be back!:+

hey ladies i am back for a quick sec...

LD- congrats on all of your strength gains. don't you just love it!!

laura- so sorry to hear about that awful situation. i can understand why it would me you feel sick:( . hope you have fun tonight with your BC class.

christine- oh now, i can't wait to do that premix. i have it on my rotation for sometime this week!! glad you enjoyed.

mattea- welcome back!! sounds like you had an awesome time.:D now back to some clean eatin'...hopefully.

judy- yes they are. i read somewhere they are excellent for crosstraining. plus i really enjoy spinnning;)

elaine- please join us in our quest to eat healthfully. i really would like to start seeing the results of all of my hard workouts:D

wendy- i want that ITREAD!! sounds fun. so glad you were able to run without your knee acting up. i bought some glusacamine per recommendation from judy, hopefully it will help with my knee.

talk to you ladies later:)

Good news ladies! Went in for the biopsy, the radiologist looked at the mammogram shots, then said that she thinks they're just milk calcification, and benign, but she wanted to take a few more shots, just to be sure. She did, they were, and I did not need a biopsy! YEAH!!! I'm so happy! She said that I don't even need to go back in six months - that my yearly appointment will be fine.

G'afternoon Cheetahs!! I had to get to CleanMax & LaundryMax around here this morning so I didn't post!! Then I did BM2 Scrambled Eggs, that's a great way to learn the steps!!! (hint for Cathy!!) And then I did the abs from BM2 & the bonus abs from B & G w/ the ball, I hadn't done those yet. I liked it!

Now I need a shower & will get Allison down for an early nap. She didn't get a nap y'day so she's a bit cranky today! And I need to get some more CleanMax done & start doing a little Christmas decorating. We'll probably go get our tree on Friday to decorate & I hope Greg can get the Christmas lights up on the house tonight. Bring on the holidays!! ;-)

I'll be back soon for some personals, so much to catch up on!!!

Christine,
that is AWESOME news! Now you can relax and enjoy the holidays and all these awesome workouts! I am so happy for you. You must be so relieved. Have a great day!

Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.