::CHEETAHS:::kick it, monday!

Good morning, Lorie, and the cheetah crew! Happy Monday!

I read yesterday's thread but do not have time for full personals this morning. Didn't get home til about 9-ish last night and getting out of bed (and back to reality) :) was a bit challenging this morning. :7

First, Christine :: sounds like your MIL is not well? I'm sorry to hear it. Is there an update?

Thomasina :: sorry about your Yukon and your cold. Hope you guys get everything straightened out.

Lorie :: have fun sweatin' with the boys!

Well, Killington was STELLAR. They've had 200+ inches of snowfall this year, so it's been a great season. And the foot of snow dumped on them last week made for ideal conditions this weekend. It was, I think, the best I've ever skied. I am LOVIN' my new skis!!! And I do believe the ski-specific training I've been doing on the BOSU has helped.

I see that Wendy filled you on some of Saturday's events. :7 It wound up snowing all morning Saturday, dropping another 6-8 inches or so, so it was a great opportunity for me to learn powder skiing. It was more work but still fun. The snow stopped around 12-1, and after we left the slopes about mid-afternoon, we returned to the hotel to get cleaned up and head out to dinner. Just as we were about the leave the restaurant, an unexpected storm blew through, creating whiteout conditions. All the folks who were coming down off the mountain at that point (it was after 4 pm when the lifts close) were caught in traffic; some even pulled over to get out of the mess. So, what could we do? We had no choice but to stay there at the bar until the storm slowed down. :7 Second time in my life I've been caught in a bar in a snowstorm, and well, it's just FUN. I love snow!

My sister (who's never been to VT and just learned to ski this season) did really well. We even got her to try some blues. Overall, a perfect ski weekend. I didn't think about school or National Boards, and it was *just* what I needed.

Today begins a new rotation, with Mondays once again planned as rest days. :)

Hope you all have a fab day! Look forward to catching up.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img16.glitterfy.com/53/glitterfy084824T933D37.gif

okay, some personals from yesterday...

christine-i totally agre with you about cardio. i can't imagine how it could be bad to get in a good and sweaty endurance cardio workout. that's one of the things i don't like aboout NROLW. they REALLY don't like any kind of endurance cardio. personally, as a cardio addict (it just makes me feel so good), i'm not giving it up. also, i'm not concerned as much about fat loss (which seems to be a big reason people say to do more wieghts/less cardio) than i am with keeping my heart strong and healthy. i had a KILLER w/o yesterday. IMAX2 and LowMax with an 8lb. weight. i would love you to send me your w/o. sending positive vibes to your MIL and DH.

jusy-my shoulder still hurts but i am not going to let that stop me! it only hurts when i do a "fly motion" or go backwards too far. it's because when i dropped the weight, i dropped it backwards. anyway, i just won't do flies. also, because i didn't know what kind of w/o they were going to do (body parts) i didn't do any weights saturday or sunday.

kristi-cathy posted the birthday list is on the cheetah yahoo group. if you're not yet a member, just go to yahoo groups and search for "cathecheetahs" and ask to join. we made it like that so it would only be a group for "us." also, we can post files, photos, personal information, email the group, and it's all private.

carole-i could not even begin to name my fave beatles song. even though they brole up (15 may 1970 was the original announcement) and i wasn't even born, i "grew up" with the beatles because they were my dad's favorite and it wasn't until i was a bit older that i realized they were no longer together. somehow, i have all sorts of beatles trivia stuck in my head forver. i think i should have married paul instead of that &^%$#, heather!!! as for songs: i will, mother nature's son, julia, martha my dear (because paul wrote it for his sheepdog, martha), here, there, everywhere, i've just seen a face, eleanor rigby, dear prudence, good day sunshine, fool on the hill, norweigan wood, here comes the sun, i need you, when i'm 64, long and winding road, let it be...oh my gosh, i could go on FOREVER! i will share one of my all-time favorite quotes with you. i think you'll recognize it. "and in the end, the love we take is equal to the love we make,"

posh-that is CRAZY about your car!!! i'm so sorry!!!

wendy-sounds like you had a pretty nice, relaxing day yesterday!

so, in anticipation of showing up the boys (and resting my shoulder) i only did cardio on saturday and sunday. saturday was my 10.6 mile run and sunday was IMAX2 and LowMax with an 8lb. weight for the blasts. it was a total sweatfest and i LOVED it! no pain from my run on saturday (my first long run since my injury) so i am a happy camper.

oops! look at the time. i gotta go get ready!!!

i'll bb to report on my workout.

mwah!

ETA:

cathy (wt)-of course we were posting at the same time!!! i will give a full report when i get back. i'm coming back home after because i am absolutely NOT showering at the high school (even in the staff showers!!!). EWWWW...GROSS!!!

Good morning cheetahs and happy Monday! In the middle of a work stretch that has been busy as usual but not hellacious at least.
I had a perfectly wonderful rest day yesterday and feel back to my old self:)

Lorie- Glad to hear the shoulder injury isn't too serious and that you'll be avoiding the flys at least. I'll be interested to hear your report on your workout today with the football coaches!

Cathy- I'm so glad to hear you had a perfect ski weekend!!! Just what you needed. I bet it'll be hard to get your mind in gear today.

Thomasina- Pretty incredible what you are going thru with that car dealer x( x( x( x( I do hope your DH follows thru with contacting the BBB. This is pretty inexcusable!

Christine- Your MIL must be tough! It's nice that your DH can be there with her though. I'm surprised those ducks like your pool... I would think the chlorine would turn them off. Another awesome kettleball workout yesterday?

Judy- Nice to hear from ya! You must have felt good yesterday getting that nice long run in! I'm feeling much better thank you!

Dallas- HAPPY BIRTHDAY-- a tad belated but still hearfelt!! Did you get your new EXT yet?

Carole- Great job on the 7 miler yesterday and awesome that the hip didn't bother you much. I'm impressed that you were able to get in a good run with it being windy.... I can't stand to run in strong wind!

SunnyD- Love that new name.... great graphics too!

Kristi- awesome job at coming in under 30 min for your 5k!!!!!
Do you feel pumped up for your upcoming races now?

Lori- Girl, you put me to shame with your workouts :eek: :eek:

Wendy- Glad your jewelry party was a success. And now you have more than $100 to spend on some bling yourself!!:) I was pretty pleased with the TJ toning workout. Short but pretty thorough, it will come in handy particularly when travelling.

I guess that catches me up! For today I'll be doing a nice fast paced 3 mile tempo run when I get home and later PP upper body when I wake up.

tata

ShellyC

Good Morning Peeps!:)

I had planned a run this morning but I may nixx it. I got a call last night to see if I could cover someone this morning and I didn't want to so I made up a story as to why I couldn't. Yes, I'm going to hell! LOL Anyway, the way I told the story, I can still go to the gym EARLY to run and get away with it but I don't know if I wanna move that quickly. LOL We'll see...

Lorie: Have fun with the boyz! I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when you bench press 20's...or more!!!!}( }( }( I read your post to Christine about cardio and NROL4W. Just to clarify....the book doesn't bash endurance exercise/cardio. The author readily admits how good it is for you but makes a very valid point. If you are trying to build muscle (which is one of the main goals of the program), then you really want to keep the endurance cardios to a minimum as they are going to hinder what you are trying to accomplish with your lifting. Since the program is focused on muscle, he keeps the cardio very short and intense (intervals) instead of long and steady state. This doesn't mean you can't ADD longer cardios to the progam-I am going to-but I can completely understand why it's not a part of the program as designed. HTH. Now go show those boys up!!!! }(

Cathy: Welcome back girl! We missed you! I can imagine getting up and back to reality was pretty harsh this morning. Glad you were able to appreciate being stranded in a bar over the weekend. ;) Glad you had an awesome time. I knew it was just the what you needed! You said you got your sister on some "blues"...what are they? The next level slopes beyond the bunny slopes perhaps???

Shelly: Part of the beauty of TJ work outs is that they are NOT long work outs. They are very versatile for that reason. I did the 20 min TJ before my weight work out y'day just because I needed that fun factor to get me in the mood. It was perfect! I can't wait to get my new ones!}( Have a great run today!

BBL!

Good morning ladies!

Lorie - Thanks for the reminder about the Yahoo Cheetah group. I forgot to sign up. I'll try to find time today to take care of that.

Shelly - Thanks for the congrats. I'm ready for my next races, even though I know they will be tougher than I had hoped since I have not been running outdoors. Oh well, I've noticed my legs prefer the less impact of the treadmill. I need to start taking a few days of running outdoors though.

Cathy - I'm glad you had a nice relaxing time in VT. You definitely deserved the down time from NB and work.

Today will be a 4-5 mile run. I'm going to wait to do it when the kids go to bed tonight. During lunch I need to take a much needed nap. DD has came down with the virus DS had. (BTW, DS is doing great now.) I was skeptical of DS having a virus due to him having it for over a month. Last night made the third night in a row that DD has had bad stomach pains. There haven't been any other symptoms. I had to sleep on the couch with her the past couple nights because she was up so much. Both nights she hasn't fallen asleep until around 4 a.m. I'm hoping this virus doesn't take her a month to get rid of it.

Well, I need to start working. Talk at ya later!

Good Morning Kristi! Sorry to hear about your DD but I'm glad that it actually IS just a virus. I hope your DD kicks it quicker then your DS did! You poor sleep-deprived thing. Go get that nap!

Well I've decided against the run this morning. I can switch thurs/fri work outs and get it in on thursday. Kind of annoying but no big deal in the grand scheme of things I suppose.

So now that I'm not going to the gym, I am going to do what was on the schedule for the end of the week....I'm going to try NROL4W's suggestion for longer cardios should you choose to do them. He says to do 15 minutes of intervals, rest for 5 minutes and then do steady state. It is supposedly a good fat burner so I'll try it! I'm going to do the first half of interval X+ and then all of kenpo cardio+. It won't be as much fun as running with Grace but I think I'll live. ;)

Off to grab that 2nd cup o' java! BBIAB!

Good Morning Cheetahs!

DMIL is doing better. Your prayers have been helping! Thanks so much everyone! DH is flying down to Bangalore for his business trip for a few days, but he’ll fly back up to see his mom before he goes. He’ll be home mid-next week. I had a nice day with DD15 yesterday. We went out to lunch AND dinner (and I even ate clean!). For dinner we took along her BF. He’s a piece of work, but in a good way. Very much a geek, but he’s a cute kid. Today is a rest day. I don’t really feel I need it, but I’ve been working hard, so I figure it’s good for me. I did AOS Providence and a little of Extreme Kettlebells yesterday.

Carole – Ducks come for a brief swim (they won’t stay around with the dogs around). It’s kind of nice to see them floating around, but I’m glad they don’t stay! Some of those soy subs are as bad as trans fat – they use partially hydrogenated soy oil, and are just nasty. I am enjoying the Quorn. Glad I bought a lot! Glad you had a good run!

Judy – yeah, the dogs scare the ducks pretty well. :p They don’t stay very long, just swim a bit. How was the visit to the Grandparents? Spring break already? WOW! That’s early! But I’ll bet it’s nice to have him home.

Thomasina – OH MY! How freaking frustrating! I hope things start to go better for you soon! Good for DH on avoiding the snarky service advisor – and make sure they SHOW you that the rear has been replaced. Sending major good vibes your way!

Wendy – Sometimes we need a day like that. Good job at getting your workout behind you anyway! I’m impressed. It’s so hard to get the butt glue off when you’re feeling like that! I do wear my Lucky’s tight, but not as tight a DSister. But that’s probably because she was 10 pounds up from her low weight when she bought the jeans. :p Too funny about a lie that nixed your workout plans! Sorry you couldn’t run!

Wendi – Never fun to lose your entire post! I hate when I do that!

Lorie – You GO GIRL! Show those mere men what a REAL woman can do! And enjoy the eye candy while doing it! :p About the cardio vs weights – I think NROLW works for some women, it would not work for me. I do so much better with longer cardio sessions. Plus, I do like distance hiking, cycling and other endurance sports. Why train counter to that? I’ll send you Pinky’s workout – the Low Max with weights that is killer.

Cathy – Welcome back! You were missed this weekend! I’m soo happy you had a great weekend – you needed it! You sound totally refreshed. Great news that the Ski-specific BOSU training has helped. How wonderful for you. I’m glad you and your sis had a great time.

Shelly – Glad work is treating you more kindly. Busy is great, hellacious is not. Oh yeah, another awesome kettlebell workout yesterday. I never knew 6 pounds could make such a difference! I think the ducks – mallards – use our pool on their migration route. We get a pair or two for a few hours every year about this time. Last year they were here on Easter Sunday. Enjoy your tempo run and PP Upper Body!

Kristi – enjoy your run! I’m glad to hear DS is doing well! Sorry to hear DD has the same virus. Hopefully you can get yours sleep today!

Have a great day everyone!

quick report:

we did chest and back today. i was able to do 60 on bench press and up to 40 on one-arm rows and 65 on bb rows. these guys can lift some SERIOUS weight! they were doing at last 200 on bench press (and they're not big guys!!!). i think they did realize that i know what i'm doing.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_5_140.gif

anyway, it was nice to have a spotter when it got tough. i only ended up needing spots on chest work. it's also nice to have SO MUCH EQUIPMENT!!! now, i want a squat rack!

i still prefer working out at home and doing a spcific routine but it was nice to lift heavy.

anyway, i am probably going to go do some cardio soon and maybe some more lifting (maybe legs?).

i'll be back.

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...glad you had a great time skiing! Fresh powder sounds wonderful. Keep up those ski workouts!! That is nice your sister did well too. Enjoy your rest day.

Lorie..hope you kick some of those boys a$$'s...:D...I was 5 when the Beatles came on to the scene. I had older sister's that played Beatles records endlessly! You are right as it is hard to pick a fav. I heard the songs so much that I have most all of them memorized. I always laugh hearing "Oh Bla De, Oh Bla Da"...I do love the quote...and as for Heather...yep a roundhouse kick!! Nice you held your own lifting with the boys. I don't think men every think we know what we are doing when we lift. It is for sure a GENDER thing...

Shelly..glad you are feeling like your old self! The wind actually got worse as the day went on, the run was not too bad. Enjoy your 3 miles and PP upper.

Wendy...sometimes those lazy days like yesterday are needed. I did get out in the yard. I pruned all my roses...:)..I have been known occasionally to stretch the truth about not going into work...:D...That way of doing cardio sounds like a good fat burner..Have fun.

Kristi..sorry DD got DS's virus. that must be rough for you. I hope it does not last long at all...enjoy your run later.

Christine...glad to hear your DMIL is doing better. I bet she will enjoy your DH's visit. Sounds like a fun day with your DD15, and way to go eating clean. I had some stress this weekend so my eating was not great, but today is monday! We have ducks sometimes in our winter streams. They don't stay either but are fun to watch. Glad too you are enjoying the Quorn products.

Judy...no, the yard work is always there!! My 7 miles runs are far from fast...:)

Posh...I am so very sorry about the Yukon!! I would be so pissed to say the least. I hope your DH gets them straightened out, and I would definitely report them to a BBB or something. Sending {{{HUGS}}}

Wendi...sorry you lost your post! Hope you enjoy L&G today.

Today I will do B&G standing, abs, 40 min on my EXT and later 4DS shoulders. I have me yearly OBGYN appt this morning...YUK!!

Have a great day...:)

Morning Ladies!

I have to be super quick here as I'm starving and the kids are off school today....again! I plan on taking them to a place that has open gym and rock climbing. Can't sit in the house all day. No, no. ;-) The temps are nicer, but it's raining and supposed to turn into snow. :(

Thank you all for the wonderful, sparkly birthday wishes! You're the best! We had a fun day. Well, I had to go to a bridal shower while the rest of the family went to DD's soccer game. We all met up for dinner at a hibachi grill, but I was good (as good as I could be) and had sushi. That's what I wanted anyway. :)

I ended up not doing KenpoX over the weekend, but iCycle #25/40 and stretch. Today, I started week #2 - C&B and ARX. I took a small 10 minute break and then hopped on the treadmill for a quick 3 miles. I still have to stretch a bit. I wanted to get it all in before the kids woke up, which I hear them now.

I'll be back this afternoon to catch up with everyone!

Have a great day and workouts!

Good morning Cheetahs!

Sorry I didn't have time to check in this weekend. Too many things going on with the house. Saturday I ran 3 miles and walked 2 miles with DBF. Then I had to go and make my final granite selection. After that, I picked up all the light fixtures. Saturday night we went to see Vantage Point. Enjoyed the movie. Yesterday, after I got home, I had to label all the light fixtures. I'll be glad when it's all over.

I haven't read the previous 2 days thread. So, I'll just pick up with today.

Lorie - Way to show the guys up with the weight lifting. Congratulations on your 10.6 mile run! Hope the shoulder is ok. Hate showering at the gym.

Cathy - Glad you had an awesome trip and you're back home safely!

Shelly - Glad you had a good rest day yesterday. Enjoy your 3 mile run and your upper body workout.

Wendy - Love the new avatar. He's a cutie. Enjoy your workout.

Kristi - Congratulations on your race! Great job!

Christine - Glad to hear MIL is doing better. Sounds like a nice day with DD and BF. Enjoy your rest day.

Carole - Enjoy your workout! OB/Gyn visits! Hate those too.

Dallas - Glad you had a wonderful birthday!

Today's workout was GS Chest & Triceps and about 10 minutes of Core Max #1. Did all 72 push ups and my arms are still shaking.

Will try and catch up with the goings on later. Got to get to work.

Have a super day!

Jackie

HI Gals!

Just wanted to report my workout. DS took a morning nap and I got right to working out. Its been along time since I have done a morning workout while he is home. Im happy b/c now we have the rest of the day to do other things. I find when I workout in the afternoon, thats it...I have no more time to do anything else. By the time I get showered and everything, its time to make dinner.
I will return for personnals later!

I really challenged myself with my run today so I just HAD to share. I wonder how many cals I burned?

Mile#1 (warm up)
.20 @ 5.8 (incline1%)
.20 @ 5.9
.20 @ 6.0
.20 @ 6.1
.20 @ 6.2
Seg 1 of DM (minus cardio)

Mile #2
.20 @ 6.0 (2%)
.20 @ 6.2 (3%)
.20 @ 6.4 (4%)
.20 @ 6.6 (5%)
.20 @ 7.0 (6%)
Seg 2 of DM

Mile #3
.15 @ 6.0 (2%)
.15 @ 6.2 (3%)
.15 @ 6.4 (4%)
.15 @ 6.6 (5%)
.15 @ 6.8 (6%)
.15 @ 7.0 (7%)
.10 @ 7.5 (8%)
Seg 3 of DM

Mile #4
.10 @ 6.1 (2%)
.10 @ 6.3 (3%)
.10 @ 6.5 (4%)
.10 @ 6.7 (5%)
.10 @ 6.9 (6%)
.10 @ 6.2 (4%)
.10 @ 6.4 (5%)
.10 @ 6.6 (6%)
.10 @ 6.8 (7%)
.10 @ 7.0 (8%)
Seg 4 of DM

Mile #5
.10 @ 6.0 (2%)
.10 @ 7.0 (3%)
.10 @ 8.0 (4%)
.10 @ 6.0 (3%)
.10 @ 7.0 (4%)
.10 @ 8.0 (5%)
.10 @ 6.0 (4%)
.10 @ 7.0 (5%)
.20 @ 8.0 (6%)
Seg 5 of DM

Mile #6
.10 @ 6.0 (2%)
.5 @ 6.1 (3%)
.5 @ 6.2 (4%)
.5 @ 6.3 (5%)
.5 @ 6.4 (6%)
.5 @ 6.5 (7%)
.5 @ 6.6 (8%)
.10 @ 6.7 (9%)
.10 @ 6.0 (3%)
.5 @ 6.1 (4%)
.5 @ 6.2 (5%)
.5 @ 6.3 (6%)
.5 @ 6.4 (7%)
.5 @ 6.5 (8%)
.5 @ 6.6 (9%)
.10 @ 6.8 (10%)
Seg 6 of DM

Alright, I was gonna do abs but I should probably get a shower and do abs later. DD will soon be home for lunch.

Lori

:)

I was excited this morning when I stepped on the scale – I’m another pound down! Finally moving again! YEAH! I’m not going to change my ticker until it’s more than one day, but, I was excited to see that number! Got to work early – figured I could go home early that way. :p

Lorie – Wow – those are great numbers! Was it fun lifting with good looking guys?

Carole – Sorry about the stress! I’m another stress eater, so I know what you mean! Yes, today is Monday. Another day. :p We move on.

Dallas – Sounds like you had a really nice birthday! Nice workouts over the weekend!

Jackie – WOW! You got a lot accomplished! I’m sure the house will look stunning when you’re done – don’t forget to take photos!

Lori – another killer run! I don’t know how you do it! I’m in awe.

Well back to the grind. :p It’s a new month, so I need to get those sales in so I can afford my toys! :+

Good Afternoon!

Im back for a few personnals but Im not sure how far I will get. DS must be cutting some more teeth or something b/c he had me up numerous time last night and he is very "needy" UGH! I can't get anything done but Im gonna try to check in!

Cathy** Sounds like you had an awesome weekend! Thats great!

Lorie** I must have missed something? Your working out with men? You show um whose boss!

Shelly** I highly doubt that workouts would put you to shame! LOL Id never be able to run a marathon so you will always that one on me;)

Kristi** Enjoy your run tonight when the kiddies go down!I love my me time!

Wendy** Liar, liar pants on fire!!!!}( }( Didn't you feel at all bad? hehe Im not a good liar at all. I have a friend that can tell lies like you wouldn't beleive, They just roll right off of her tongue. I think in her mind she actually beleive what she is telling you and thats why it is so easy for her. Enjoy your workout!

Christine** We went out for supper sat night and I was sooo happy to see a chicken salad on the menu. We been to this restaurant numerous times but this salad was new and I was sooo happy it was there! Good job on the eating clean! Good job on the pound down~! Woo Hoo!

Carole** I don't think anyone enjoys going to the Dr, no more then they like going to the dentist! Hope its not to bad! LOL

Dallas** I must have missed your b-day but...HAPPY BIRTHYDAY! Glad to hear you had a good one!

Jackie** I have been comming and going lately as well. As long as I check in every once in a while, Im o.k with that.

DS is now going around with my water bottle and he isn't impressed that he can't get anything out of it. he keeps comming over and I let him drink some and then I shut it again. His new thing is to fill his mouth full with liquads and then let it run down his chin! Drives me insane! He must go through about upteen shirts a day!

Have a good day everyone! Im hoping DS is going to go to bed early tonight and then I am going to be right behind him!
Lori
:)

Hello again!

DS and I headed out this morning for Target...just for fun!;) I picked up a cute work out outfit but the top doesn't fit so I have to return it and see what else I can find. I don't care for the style so I can't just exchange for a different size. I also bought a C9 sports bra at the suggestion of Sunny. I tried it on and it seems comfy so I'll test it out on Thursday during my next planned run!}( After Target we went to the park for an hour. DS had a blast. Now it's almost time for him to take his nap so I'll be working out soon. I am leaning towards exchanging the Kenpo Cardio+ plan for some more Turbo Jam after the intervals are done. Oh and I also have to do Abs/Core+. Somehow I also manage to forget about that one until that last minute! LOL

I'll be back for personals when the work out is complete!

BFN!

I'm back to let you all know I opted for my run during lunch instead of a nap. It is an unbelieveable 70 degrees outside and very sunny. However, the wind is blowing at 30 mph. I could not pass up the chance to be outside for a bit. However, I was only able to get in 2.65 miles due to the wind and my legs being sore from Saturdays race. Tonight I will get in a nice long stretch for the legs and possibly abs.

Wendy - Congrats on your new workout outfit! Sorry the top isn't to your liking. I'm sure you will find something great to replace it.

Well, I need to get back to work. WAVES to all my cheetahs!

Dallas...Sounds like a nice dinner for your B-Day...Good job getting in the workout before the kids woke up. I hope you have a good day rock climbing with them...:)

Jackie..way to go with those 72 push-ups!!! Sounds like the house stuff is coming along...:)

Lori..although I don't have a TM that looks like a very good run for you! I actually think I prefer the dentist, at least they get you numb!!! LOL about DS and the many shirts...:)

Christine...way to go down a lb!! Not sure I will have that luck when I weigh tomorrow. Yes, we move on away from stress!!! I got some Amy enchiladas for lunch and am making the Seitan stroganoff to have over rice tonight, I love that stuff!

Wendy...hope the new bra works for you...my only problem is finding them small enough...:D

Kisti...good job on the run outdoors. We are having nice weather in the high 60's.

I got in B&G standing and tough 30 min program on my EXT. The Dr visit went fast and smooth!! Those I can handle...I will do the shoulder and abs later. Now I want lunch!...

My work out is done. :)

Here's what I did:

*warm up and first round of Interval X+* (for those of you who don't have this work out he does a round of exercises and then repeats them in reverse order so I did the first round.)
*rested for 5 mins...not full rest but easy walking/movements like a cool down*
*TJ cardio party skipping warm-up*
*floor portion of TJ Ab Jam* (yeah, having NOT done abs/core FIRST like I KNEW I should have, I didn't feel like doing it when I was done with the cardio and opted for a different ab work out.)

BB for personals!

Hi Friends :)

We were experiencing some computer connection issues earlier today...

Welcome back Cathy Your ski weekend sounds like it was a blast and a nice change of pace from your hectic schedule of late.

Lorie- Way to go lifting with the men! How on earth do you do LM with an 8# DB?

Christine- down a pound and two meals out! You are doing some thing right.

Lori- Sorry about Ds and his habit of letting his drink run down his chin. Hopefully he will soon forget about it. Nice run BTW!!!!

Jackie- You are getting closer and closer with the house! Is there a projected move in date?

Shelly- glad to hear you are back to your self again

Kristi- was to go getting that run in at lunch, in spite of the wind.

Thomassina- Geesh! the car trouble is really taking up valuable time! Let us know how it progresses. We had to have my car in for scheduled maintenance today and new tires ( almost 90,000 miles in less than 4 years) And, DH's car goes back in tomorrow. The seat heaters are broken again and we just had them replaced under warranty.

Well I did 4DS KB and legs and core as produced today. Nice workout.
I am reading the NROL4W and I do not think I will cut our my long runs, but I will keep my runs to 3 days only and an optional 4 th day of cardio.
Actually, I haven't decided to do commit to it yet) I still however have not pre ordered STS and do not think I will. It is just too much money. I would rather put it towards a chin up bar for future use. Ok enough rambling.

[font color=lime green][font size +3]Judy "Likes2bfit"
[font color=orange]Love the Results, Love the WORK, Love Myself [/font]

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/myrainbowtext/2008/01/24/c07d67f3a8d2bfed065f377ce1494b6c.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.