::: CHEETAHS ::: it's Friday...lovin 'it!

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, cheetahs! Happy Friday!!! I am so pumped that the weekend is here! I've got that I-don't-wanna-teach-I-wanna-bang-on-de-drum-all-day feeling. :7

Lorie ♥ Bummer ‘bout that lost post! How’s everything going at school with the staff member who passed?

Judy ♥ I have been doing a yoga or stretch routine on my rest day since the summer, but I think I am realizing the same as you—that at least for right now, I still need an another rest day built in. You had a lot going on yesterday.

Christine ♥ I really like the Bosu skiing-specific DVD, but I would say Bosu Blast is a great pick. The core work alone is worth it, IMO. How cool that you surprised DD with Guitar Hero. Loved her reaction! Her mom sure is da bomb!…WTG on the 10 lb. loss! You rock!!

Sunny ♥ Looking at the pushup bars, I thought DBs would give the same effect. No?

Carole ♥ same here re: the pushup bars…*lol* about your Christian music technique. Folks drive aggressively here, too, regardless of the the weather, esp. SUV drivers. I think it gives people a feeling of invincibility.

Dallas ♥ I am not feelin’ the AM workouts these days, either. I’m up early every day—but not fully awake. I think a personal trainer cert would be awesome! GO FOR IT!!! :7

Shelly ♥ Ms. Fire Engine! :7 How cute—Birdy and Trooper playing in the snow…I asked b/c your description of your day reminded me of a friend who has ADD, and he seems to have endless energy all day long. I’m jealous!

Jackie ♥ All this massage talk prompted me to book mine finally. I’m goin’ with 90 minutes this time. Ahhhh, bliss!

Lori ♥ I would probably never make it through a night shift, so I’d certainly sleep if I could, too! (BTW, I've seen Wendy's guns, and she's no cheetah to trifle with! ;) :7)

Linda ♥ Oh thank you, but I don’t need sympathy—really! (See the O/D for that...ha ha) I *am* in a crunch right now, but I’ve got my big girl panties on. I’ll plow through. I always do. :7 I appreciate the support, though…LOVE your siggy!

Hi Wendi (hang in there), Kristi[/b] (ack! sorry ‘bout the migraine), Wendy[/b] (cute shoes!)[/b], Thomasina (where you at, Posh?), and anyone else I’ve inadvertently missed.

I am going out for a bit right after school but would like to leave relatively early, so I can work out tonight. We'll see. I'm playing by ear.

Have a fab Friday, and stay safe on the roads if your weather’s wild today!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Good morning,

today i am doing legs at the gym and hopefully get in some yoga.

cathy- the PP are different from using db as they have a twisting feature to help your joints. esp with some of the push-ups on X+. have you checked out the kettlebells? i know you want to.

dallas- i got your message and will try to give you a call sometime today. the evenings are hard since i have two little ones who seem to need alot of attention:p :+ i don't have the AOS workout yet as i just ordered it on wednesday.

linda- hey, good to see you! lovin' your new siggy.

wendy- i got an email from MDB saying they switched me!

time for me to go to work...oh it is so hard getting up this early on fridays.

Good Friday Morning Ladies.

Fridays are usually a day off for me which is great but today I am going into work. Someone needed coverage and I feel badly saying no unless I really need to. x( I was SUPPOSED to go for a run this morning and do yoga at nap time. Not anymore. I'm considering still doing the yoga and having DH stay with Joey while I head to the gym tonight. I'll have to see how I feel. If I really wanna do cardio at nap time then that isn't gonna work. LOL :p

Cathy: You've been switched!:) Annoying that you were the first to send an email yet one of the LAST to be switched but thankfully you weren't waiting to order anything. I would have felt awful then. So where'd ya go after work? Do something fun? You'd better not blow off your work out tonight or the TFH is gonna git ya!}(

Sunny: OMG they must've been hard at work while I was asleep cause they added the final 3-4 people for me in one fell swoop! LOL Kewl! I'm doing the happy dance. :7 So I measured and weighed myself this morning in preparation for the X and wrote it on my CATHE calander. LOL I have to get pics taken. Hopefully I can gete DH to do it tmrw morning before I eat and drink alot. I hate taking pics at night. I can tell the difference! DH says I'm crazy but I'm really not, right? :)

Linda: It would have been interesting to see how my abs/waistline changed over time with a good month of TJ but I am starting the X on Sunday so I guess I'll have to wait to find out! LOL I intend to sub in TJ cardio though to keep it fresh. I love the X but don't know that I could ever do the same 2 cardio work outs over and over for 3 months. As it is I am adding a day of cardio so I'll be running 2 days per week and then doing an X cardio or something else at home depending upon my mood!:7 I thought of adding more leg work but I want to see if that is neccessary with this series or not. It was for the original but I don't really know for this one.

Dallas: I can't walk in your standard high heel. I need a better base of support or it has to be a pretty short heel. I think the only reason I can walk in the "beautiful" shoes is because they have a bit of a platform sole in the front and the heel is not really skinny. I definatley need to scuff the soles up before wearing them though or I'll be on my butt in no time! LOL

Christine: Eventually I plan on using the weighted gloves in other KB work outs as well. It really pumps up the work out!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who found combo 5 of KBX difficult. I am so proud of myself though for taking this work out in bits and pieces and learning it instead of trying to do it all at once and getting mad. I still have a long way to go before I really LEARN it but atleast now I have an idea of what to expect for the next time I do it. Oh and :p about finding the thread! LOL

Okay, I think I'm all caught up now.

I'll BB!:7

Good morning my cheetah friends! Yesterday didn't go as planned. I took 1/2 day sick from work. It was a very slow day with nothing to do so I opted to go home instead and take a nap. Well, the nap was great. It was much needed and 3 HOURS LONG!! I must have been more tired than I thought. Anyway, afterwards I didn't have time to do any strength training so I straighted up the house and then went to pick up the kids from daycare.

Today's workout, after the kids go to bed, will be my long run. I'm hoping for 7 miles, but since I haven't done a long run in over 2 weeks, I might settle for 5 if it's not going well.

Well, yesterday everyone was a chatty bunch. I have come catching up to do. I hope to BBL after I get some work done. WAVES to all my cheetah friends!

Good Morning All!

I’m in quite a quandary here. What shall I do first.? I think I’m going to start with the Kettlebell workout and move on the BOSU (which I pumped up last night – even with the bike pump it took forever!). Or maybe I’ll throw the Kettlebells moves into a circuit with HSC? Choices, choices! It’s going to be a busy weekend with the Superbowl Party, DD15’s Lick’s of Love event on Saturday and I just found out that DD18 is coming home and bringing a friend.

Linda – Love you’re Happy Cheetah Siggy! I’m looking forward to the cardio and abs workout on the BOSU – I knew it was all cardio. I’m looking for a good circuit, but maybe Double Cardio will allow me to continue with my current rotation? Nah, most likely not. I’m positive that you did not find my 10 pounds. :p Oh I agree with you about Amy being Evil! She seems sooo nice, but nooooo! She’s out to make you hurt!

Cathy – so what is your favorite BOSU Circuit workout? And which abs workout? :p Thanks for the info on the Skiing-specific DVD – where did you get that one? DD15 was sure happy. She played it half the night – good thing all of her tests were yesterday! :+ Have fun going out!

Sunny – I want the AOS workout, but I have not been able to order it yet due to the fact that I ordered everything else in sight yesterday! :p I’m looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow!

Wendy – Good luck getting it all in today!! I do love the weighted gloves in Kickboxing! Do you have Cardio Kicks? The drills in that one with the weighted gloves…. OUCH! But it’s a good ouch! I plowed through KBX the first but only made it through combo 4 until my brain was fried. But it’s so fun. It’s also way easier the second time through.

Kristi – Glad you got in your nap yesterday – obviously you needed it! Hope you get in your 7 miler this morning!

I let Jimmy up beside me on the sofa in the mornings (a treat he does not typically get). He’s curled up sound asleep and so peaceful. Silly dog. I feel like I should put a blankie on him or something. :p What a spoiled dog! I so enjoy my quiet mornings – especially before a crazy weekend. But have to say GO PATS!!! Okay, that’s out of the system. Have a great day all!

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...nice little mish-mosh last night...:)...ahhhh...a 90 min massage sounds heavenly!! I got tailgated twice driving to work yesterday in the pouring rain...IDIOTS!!!! Have a wonderful friday...:)

Sunny...that iTread yesterday sound fun. The GS workout was more fun than the run...:)..Have fun with legs and yoga today.

Wendy..I love those Madden girl shoes...WOW!!! You will get Amy's KBX swingy kick back leggy things with practice and they are fun!! Hope things work out for the gym tonight.

Kristi...hope the nap helped!

Christine...Congrats on 10 lbs lighter!!! I definitely think you won the buying contest!!! That was a nice gift for DD15, although I am lost on what her IM said...?...I bet it is tough figuring out what workout to do today with the new toys!! Sounds like a busy fun weekend for you. One year I hope to be able to get there for the Superbowl, I bet you host one awesome SB party!

Dallas...I wimped and did all the push-ups on my knees. Way to go for you sticking it out. The weather here is rain. I think we might need an ark...:D..Good job with iCycle yesterday. The run yesterday was just wet and cold. I will be doing legs and my Nordic today. Also 2 more weeks of GS.

Shelly..loved the snow pics....LOL at Lori saying it was her and Wendy!! How did the 14 miles go? The snowy run was not wet, but fun. Yesterday's was wet and miserable...:(...Well the bribe was that he asked me if I was going to the monthly potluck at our church this Sat (I usually do not), I told him yes, if he did the exercises until the potluck and then continue after, I would go to the potluck. Last night was his 3rd time. I also told him that it would take some time before he really saw results as he has been in pain for a long time.

Jackie...and I got tailgated twice yesterday on the way to work...geeze!! The run was just wet...it was trying to snow but raining hard instead, and it was cold so the run was not nearly as fun as running in the snow as! I run with me and my thoughts quite often...:D...Good workout yesterday, especially with feeling Amy's leg workout from the previous day. We got some nasty rain yesterday in the afternoon. I was at work and there was hardly any visibility it was coming down so hard!!

Lorie...of course I gave Linus a 10! He is an awesome dog in more ways than one...:)

Linda...thanks...when I was running marathons I was tougher than now, but I am trying to get back to my tough self...:)..WOW, a real leg fryer for you yesterday! Love the new siggy.

I have some DOMS from GS C&T...:D. Today will be legs (not sure what workout yet) and 40 min on my Nordic.

Have a great day...:)

Hi Cheetahs-

Personals first:

Lorie- I will go check out you link and vote :) How did you like CC7?

Carole- sorry about the tail-gaters! I'm send you leg love for later when you may need it! So you DH is keeping up his end of the deal? That is great! I hope you bring something you will actually enjoy eating to the potluck.

Wendy- You are a great co worker! Way to go on being patient with the learning the new DVD. Those shoes are adorable. I would buy them both.

Cathy- did I miss that you got a 90 minute massage? I am jealous.

Shelly- I did Step Blast on the bosu yesterday. It had a whole different feel to it. There were some modifications but the perceived exertion was higher than SB on a step. Of, course I still had legs DOMS from my too-fast-TM-interval-day and B&G on the same day....Nice snow pictures!

Linda- sour new signature fits you nicely :) How are your legs today?

Kristi- That nap was good for ya!

Dallas- We have sleet and freezing rain. The outdoors looks like it got caught in a Krispy Creme glazed donut factory!

Christine- You have given me an itch to spend money! I am going to get one BOSU DVD, and a few clothing items. But first I need to get my yoga in. The ice/sleet that is falling now make it a good internet shopping day!

Well I just let Waldo out for the first time. I hope he comes back!

Hi Jackie and Wendi and Sunny and Posh and Marcia

[font color=lime green][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/myrainbowtext/2008/01/24/c07d67f3a8d2bfed065f377ce1494b6c.gif

Good morning Cheetahs!

Wendy - I love the way you described KBX. Too funny! You're going to be hot for that wedding.

Christine - Great job with the shopping! Can't wait to hear how you like that bosu. How nice of you to surprise DD with something too. Laughing at you trying to decide which of your new toys to try out first.

Dallas - We didn't get anything but rain. A few of the neighboring counties got snow and had to close schools. Glad DD was able to go back to school.

Linda - Love your new siggy and pink is my favorite color. Me thinks I'll be cursing Amy as much as Cathe when she works me hard. Gotta love it.

Cathy - Nice mish mosh with Slo Mo. Glad to hear you sound like you're ready to take on the world this morning. I am woman! Hear me roar! :) I really need to get in for a massage but just don't have the time right now. How's the new promotion going? Still making everyone happy?

Sunny - Enjoy your leg and yoga day.

Kristi - Glad you got the afternoon off to get some rest. Good luck with your 7 mile run.

Carole - I hate tailgaters period. Why do they have to be that close to me? I'm sure the rain made it worse. Now was that an obsessive run or what? Running in rain and cold. ACHOO! Sorry it wasn't more fun for you. We had rain most of the day yesterday but the temp didn't drop enough for anything to freeze. That made me happy. Yay for the DOMS! Enjoy your workout.

Lorie - Sorry you lost your post again. x( Very frustrating.

Judy - Funny about outdoors looking like Krispy Creme. Hope Waldo remembers who's been taking care of him and showing him some love.

I did Slo Mo Bis & Tris and iClimb #13.

Enjoy your day!

Jackie

Carole - thanks! I’m feeling good! DD15’s IM was basically saying that she just stared at the package and said, “Oh my gosh” 500 times! The other parts were smilies- the kids have their own smilies… :p Enjoy your DOMS and your leg workout!

Lorie- OUCH! I HATE that! Well, don’t sweat about it too much! We know you’re thinking of us!

Jackie - Oh, I already know I’ll love the BOSU! I had fun today on it! No new promotion- just a great commission check (I’m in sales). Sounds like you had another killer workout! FUN!

Judy - which BOSU DVD are you getting? I need ideas! Sorry I have been enabling you! :p Here’s hoping your sweet kitty comes back! I’m thinking he knows a good thing when he sees it!

Oh I had a BLAST this morning! Couldn’t stop. I did EVERYTHING! I started with HSTA on the BOSU- oh those spike lunges are so fun! I added in 2 kettlebell exercises at the end of every circuit - ended up doing one complete circuit of Iron Core (she takes you through two circuits). And then, decided to tack on the Dome part of HLD - skipping the upper body and some of the leg work. Oh man, I want to go out there and do it all again! I know, I know - bad idea… :p But holy cow it was fun! Now I have to get ready to go to work (not so fun). Have a great day ladies!

Good morning lovely cheetahs! I didn't get to my run yesterday until 2pm... never did a long run that late in the day before. Note to self.... don't try that again! Suck it up and run in the morning no matter how cold it is!!! It was difficult to get through but I did manage. I also unwisely chose a long back country dirt road and the conditions were muddy to say the least with all the precipitation we've had lately. Oh well.... onward!

Judy- I'm sure Waldo knows a good deal when he sees it! He'll be back for sure. I did an add on last week of the step blast combos on the bosu... FUN! With the bounce of the bosu you wouldn't think it would feel harder but you're right... the perceived level of exertion definitely increases.

Jackie- Hey... you're ahead of schedule this morning!!! I can't post NOW:eek: :eek: :eek: You're not with me:( LOL. You've had pretty intense week with the slo mo... what's on the agenda next week.. more of the same?

Lori- OMG-- I backtracked and read your post comparing the pics of my dogs with you and Wendy:+ :+ :+ :+ You are too funny!

Carole- Not a bad tradeoff IMHO-- just attending a potluck and your DH is doing the exercises! I sure hope he sticks with it enough to start to feel a difference... that will motivate him to stay with it.
You're really getting some great use out of your Nordic. That reminds me. One of the things I'd like to learn to do once we relocate to Pa is learn to cross country ski!

Kristi- I guess you really needed that nap! I hope it recharged you enough so you can get your long run in tonight.

Cathy- Love the little hearts after everyone's name! Fantastic leg workout yesterday. You should be able to get in a nice TGIF workout tonight I'll bet!

Linda- Love your new siggy! I've definitely been slowing down lately BTW and I'm confident you'll have no problem "keeping up with me". :)

Dallas- I was thinking about you this morning listening to the news and the weather in the Windy City. Are you buried under?

Wendy- I will definitely order from your web site coach!!! May not get to it today but it will be soon. Some of Amy's moves can be a tad tricky but if you stick with it you'd be surprised really that it doesn't take that long to learn. KBext is definitely my fav KB workout.

Lorie- I voted and gave Linus a 10 (would have given him an 11 if i could) I had never heard his story before either! What's on tap for you today?

Chrstine- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! 10 lbs:eek: :eek: You are going to have such fun with all your new toys!! In my pic yesterday I guess Miss Birdy does look a tad like an Aussie. Actually she is pure mutt..a classic heinz 57 variety...got her from the Humane society and your guess is as good as mine as to what she is! I loved reading about getting your DD a surprise reward gift! She'll remember that for her lifetime with a smile!

Sunny- Do the PPs make the move easier to do? I'm guess they do some because it's less stressful on the joints. Hope you get in a great leg workout.

I think I'm caught up now. For today it will be BM2 Scrambled eggs and an hour on the EXT.

tata

ShellyC

Good Afternoon Fine Cheetah Women!

I hope you all are having better weather then I am! Cold, windy and rainy. UGH! It pours on and off and has been generally MISERABLE from the start. x(

I am still not sure what my work out plan is for today. I'll decide at the last minute I guess. I don't know what I'm in the mood for. :p

Work was okay. A little crazy at times but not bad over all. I would have rather been running but ya win some, ya lose some, right?

Kristi: Good for you that you got that nap y'day! Sometimes we just need that. You are good if you can jump back in and run 5-7 miles after 2 weeks off from running. I try my hardest to run atleast once per week because if I don't my endurance plummets. Perhaps I just haven't been running long enough to sustain it w/time off. I hope you can get the 7 in though!:) Oh, and I pm'd you back! Don't ever think you are bothering me, btw. I'm happy to help!:)

Christine: I got a good chuckle when I read your post about doing a little bit of everything. Sounds like something I would do cause I'm like a big kid and my work out stuff are my toys. When I get new stuff I am usually chomping at the bit to try it out!

Carole: Thanks re the shoes. DH actually spotted them and pointed them out to me. Needless to say, I was impressed! ;) I hope you are right about those swing kick things. If not, perhaps I'll just do regular back kicks while she dances and kicks around the room! LOL So what leg work out did you choose for today?

Lorie: Sorry you lost your post. I HATE when that happens!!!!

Jackie: I wanna look hotter then the bride when I go to that wedding!!!! DOH! That wasn't very nice, was it!? }( :7 So you are a slo mo fan I take it? Nice work out today. What's your screen name on MillionDollarBody? Have you done your bio and put in a pic yet?

Judy: So did Waldo come back or is it too early to tell? Thanks re the shoes. What's on your work out agenda for today?

Shelly: Sorry about the less then stellar run y'day. Live and learn, right? You have a great attitude though. Your Cathe handle fits you...TROOPER!:+ BTW, do you already have an mdb coach assigned to you?

Guess that catches me up! Just in time for coffee!:9

BBL!!!

ya know...i am just going to start from here. i just don't have it in me to try and recreate my post. partly because the basement that had flooded last year and DBF fixed is now flooding again. definitely stress i don't need. it's not a lot becuase he patched most of it up, but we thought we'd gotten it all. now, it seems like some is coming from behind the patches!!!

i did get a really good workout in. i did GS CT & BSB and HSTA cardio only on the bosu. i needed to get in a little cardio.

cathy-i never got called back to the school, so i guess everything is okay. i am sure they are going to be sad for a while, but that's expected. i posted about you on the oal thread. go check it out if you get a sec.

sunny-isn't it difficult to get up EVERY day??? ;-)

wendy-that's very nice of you to go into work when you don't necessarily have to. i'm not sure i would do the same...

kristi-your body obviously needed that nap!!! just run what you feel like and if you don't get to seven miles, oh well!

christine-ah, yes, what a quandry! isn't it nice to have so much equipment and fun stuff you don't know what to do first? i am telling you, that bosu is one of the best things i have purchased!!!

carole-yes, he is definitely awesome. you should see how well he works with the kids!!!

jackie-with two lost posts, the basement...i thought i was going to lose it for a second. maybe i need to go do some yoga!!!

judy and linda (because you both asked)-i LOOOOOOVE CC7. IMO, it is the best one. it is a challenge but i really like it. i definitely recommend it!

shelly-linus' story is really amazing. there's a lot more to it than that, but they only het me have 300 characters! i have actually written a children's book about his story. i just would need to find an illustrator and a publisher.

so, enablers, i just bought eoin's power yoga volume 1 dvd and yoga for stress relief with the dalai lama (thought that was pretty cool). must.not.buy.anything.else. ugh.

Happy Friday Gals!

I was MIA yesterday again…Yesterday was a repeat of Tuesday – get to work and it is snowing and snowing and snowing – then after much accumulation of snow and accidents of students trying to come up the hill to campus, they closed us down. Again I had to take the long way around and waited in a long line of “fruits and nuts” drivers to get down 49 to Auburn. BUUuuuuT, since I didn’t get my shopping done on Weds, I took advantage of the journey home through Auburn and stopped and SHOPPED! Although Christine’s big buys yesterday ARE impressive, I think the POSH may still have her beat…lol. Yes, here’s my list of NEW STUFF:

2 – 25 pound weight plates
2 – 25 pound dumbbells
2 more sets of waffle mats for exercise room
1 box myoplex lite bars
4 – 4 packs of myolplex lite strawberry protein drink
1 – yoga for happiness DVD – (yes, I caved on that one..lol)
And I’ll be giving DD $50 to help with her gasoline

And the final HUGE very POSH purchase that probably did it:

Um, yes folks I ordered a huge lot of skincare stuff from La THerapie of Paris…now THIS is a POSH purchase….LOL - I don’t dare give the total amount of the order because it almost made me want to pull one of Christine’s “secret Cheetah Shopper” maneuvers….but since I was re-classed beginning Jan at work, my check yesterday had a nice chunk added in…which justified my posh purchase….lol

I don’t have time for personals right now as the snow days this week at work have created a huge back log here so I was only taking a quick 15 break….but I think I should congratulate Christine on her weight loss! And tell LORIE that I voted a bazillion million times for my man LINUS!!! Happy Shopping to Judy (go, go, go) and Hello to all my other fabulous Cheetah babes – I’ll get in some more personals tonight or tomorrow….

Have a great day!

Posh…:7

Afternoon!!!

Holy smokes did this day of fun go by quickly! It was indeed a snow day today. We didn't play in it though because it's just too cold. I promised the kids tomorrow after soccer - for sure! :) It's supposed to be warmer. So, they scrapbooked all morning and ds5 used his dump trunk to collect the trash and made lots of trips back and forth to the kitchen. LOL! :7 I was hoping to scrap a bit too, but I was printing pix and helping them.

I think I may be fighting something here again. :( I've been so tired this week and this afternoon my throat was scratchy...what the heck!!?! Anyway, I did get up before the kids to work out, but dh was on the treadmill. Too bad out there to go to the gym. So, I did CM#2 and then Iron Core #1. I finally got on the treadmill, and got one mile in before the kids woke up. They announced they wanted breakfast. I think I should have had treadmill priority...ha ha, but I guess dh had to go to work. :7 :p

Not sure what I'll do for cardio...as it's getting late. Maybe just a steady run on the treadmill???

Linda ~ Good workout y-day! So, did you get a lot of snow/rain?

Christine ~ That was cute how you surprised your dd! :) My kids love that game. Nice workout!!! I thought it was 3x's through on IC#1. At least, I did 3x's through this AM. Do you have a multi disc DVD player? I really like that circuit you did.

Cathy ~ That was a good mish mosh! So, did you "bang on the drums all day"? LOL! Have fun tonight blowing off some steam! :)

Sunny ~ Oh, I know exactly what you're talking about. From the time the kids get home until the go to bed...I feel like it's a blur. Add a few soccer practices in...the night is over just like that. :( Have fun with the leg workout and yoga!

Wendy ~ I think I needed those Dr. Scholl's heel liners for my shoes. So, I picked up a pair in case I feel adventurous to wear those shoes again.:+ LOL!! Sounds like you're gearing up for the X. I'll be 2 weeks behind ya! }( Or do you think I should take a recovery week between GS and P90X? IA this weather - I'm over already!

Kristi ~ Wow! That was some nap! Have fun with your run tonight!

Carole ~ I have DOMS from GS-C&T too. }( Does your Pain Free book help with DOMS? :+ ha ha! You know ppl do drive like, hmmm - fill in the blank, in bad weather. We live on a curve and they come flying around the corner. We have replaced our mailbox 5 times since we've moved here. :eek: One time a car came right up on our yard after taking out the mailbox and pole. x( **knocking on wood** now. ha ha!

Lorie ~ What's going on with the computer? That would be frustrating. Do you have Spaces? It helps with multiple windows. It works nicely with keeping up with these chatty CHeetahs. LOL! Sorry about the flood. That's the worse! :(

Jackie ~ Nice workout! Do you want some of our snow?? LOL!

Judy ~ It does look so pretty. I uploaded some snow pix to Photobucket. I have no idea how to post on here like the rest of you gals. I still have to work on that font/color stuff. ;-) Waldo is a cute name for your new kitty. Did he come back? Did you get that yoga in?

Shelly ~ Yep, it's not great out there, but like I said to Judy..it's sure pretty. dh said on the way home from work it's definitely better. I have a few stops to make, but think I'll wait until tomorrow after soccer. There's still practice tonight. :( Great workout planned! By now, it's probably done. Sorry about your run, but you got it done! }(

Posh ~ Nice purchases y-day! :) How does that skin care line compare to Arbonne or Dermalogica? Those are the two I have used most recently. It's crazy how much money that stuff is, so I bought some Cetaphil from Costco and used Neutrogena moisturizer when I ran out of the expensive stuff. I'm still trying to decide what to use now.

WOW! I wrote a book! Gotta get off of this thing now and work on mil's b-day present.

Hi to the rest of you CHeetahs!

Have a great weekend! I may not be able to get here.

Dallas

http://img108.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextgraphics/2008/01/20/313688601d1016fdd2954f4170630a2e.gif

"Nothing should be jiggling unless it's jiggling off." ~ Cathe HSC

Hi Cheetahs!:)

I got my run in this evening as planned but I'm moving yoga to tmrw. It'll be a nice prelude to starting the X+ on Sunday!}(

I did Itread 21/30 intervals...one of my faves!:D ...I PR'd for sure just not sure how far I ran. It's too darned complicated to explain why this happened (LOL) but I ran somewhere in the neighborhood of 3.24 miles if my calculations are right! The last time I did this work out I think I was 3.08! GO ME!!!}( }( }(

Posh-NICE SCORES, girl! You certainly rival me for the shopping gene and I LOVE to shop!}(

Lorie-Sorry about the flooding. What a bummer. Well, part of the thing with my little job is that we are supposed to call our coworkers for coverage if we can't work a shift we are scheduled for so really, if you don't have a valid reason, you are SUPPOSED to do it. I could always ignore the phone or make up an excuse and no one would be the wiser but I feel badly doing that. I don't get called all that often anyway. It just always happens to be on a day when I wanted to run. GRRRR.

Dallas-I woke up in the middle of the night earlier this week with an icky throat too. I immediately started taking Airborne. I thought I knocked it out in just a day or so but I still feel it a little so I may start the airborne again just to be safe. Yes, definately give yourself a recovery between GS and the X! I'd have started the X+ already but I was recovering from my mini S&H rotation.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.