Cheetahs Hump Day

Good morning, Wendy!

Starting a thread at the same time. Will cut and paste mine here:

Morning, cheetahs! :D

I forgot to set my alarm and overslept slightly. Oops! But I’m liking sleeping to a more normal hour!

Judy—happy b’day one day late to your DDad. Glad you had a nice brunch.

Christine—oh boy, the renovation chaos has begun, eh?—hang on!

Laura—Oh, I’m glad Posh asked about how you came to be in Uganda. I’m curious to hear the answer, too…I’m managing to keep the bug at arm’s length luckily. Wiped me out on Sunday, but maybe the vitamin C overload is helping…It does sound musical when Ilaria pronounces her name. In HS and college, I worked for an Italian mom & pop bakery and was surrounded by Italian all the time. I agree it is a beautiful language…good job with the extra tough speed drills.

Carole—Bodystrikes is good, but I’m glad I held off on the other k’boxing workout from her. I have Powerstrikes 4, and it’s a decent workout, but I’m less drawn to that one because of the repetition. I’d like her to move on more quickly…*lol* I do remember Donna saying that. I believe at that point, I was not ready to agree with her just yet. But I can’t remember. I think I was out of my mind at that point. :eek:Thanks for the kind words. It was just awesome that you jumped in when you did!! Interesting about the fish oil capsules—thanks!

Posh—sounds like one of those vacations where you could use a vacation after! So, it’s more like OOPS delivery for you and me, eh? Fingers are crossed yours gets sorted out sooner rather than later! LMBO at Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride. Hope things settle there at the office. You beltin' out the Frank tunes yet or what? I like your countdown to Friday. :p :D

Jackie—so the booty DOMS were from CLX? I’ve read it works the lower body constantly. This sounds like just what I need!!!...A friend recently turned me onto essential oils, and I’m finding they really work for that chill time!

Brighton—happy b’day a day late to your DH, too. Mm, what a feast you made for the birthday boy. Wow, y'all sure are gettin' hammered with snow out there!

Wendy—enjoy those all-over DOMS today. Jackie is doing CLX, too.

Linda—what about you? Are you following or going to follow CLX?

Hi to Dallas, Karen, Shelly, Wendi, and anyone else dropping by.

Looks like my CLX package will arrive TODAY:eek: :eek: :eek:, so tonight will be Squeeze Stronger and some previewin’. Seriously gotta jet here!

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.