::: CHEETAHS ::: Happy Halloween, 10/31

seeking_guns

Cathlete
Good morning, cheetahs!

I am up early to frost some cupcakes I baked for my students today (100 of them!) and then I'm gonna hit the GS Legs timesaver. Later tonight, it'll be yoga.

I know Wendy's little Joey is dressing as Piglet...what about the rest of your little ones?

The teachers on my team are dressing in sports jerseys -- not exciting but at least I get to wear my comfy swooshy pants and sneakers. YAY!

Hope you all enjoy your workouts today!
-Cathy :)

Good Morning Cathy and all who follow.

Cathy: Sure you have 100 students! You probably have HALF that amount and baked the extra for YOU!:9 }( :9 :p :7 :7 :7 LOL

I have S&L on tap for today and I may add some cardio to it. Not sure yet.

Hope everyone has a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAH!}(

Hi Cheetahs-

Cathy- that is a lot of cupcakes!

Wendy- I imagine we will get to see Joey as Piglet?

I got my new DVD's yesterday and did B&G last night. I almost never WO in the evening and I had already run 6 hilly miles. There is a reveiew posted on DVD comments forum for anyone interested.

This morning I will do Body Max 2 step and upper body. I'm not sure if I will do the power circuits. I want to be able to run tomorrow, and yesterday fatigued my legs. I could always do them with out weights.

Ok enough babbling! Lets here from more Cheetahs.

Judy "Likes2bfit"

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=9978144&uid=4817615&members=1

Good morning cheetahs,

cathy- you martha stewart you:D . please pass a cupcake, lol

wendy- are you gonna post pics of the cutest piglet ever?

judy- lucky you, you got your new dvd's!

this morning's workout was bootcamp. didn't get a chance to get in my weight work yesterday because my youngest son got sick x( . however i made up for it today}( .

thanks for looking at my pics yesterday.

have a happy halloween ladies!

Happy Halloween, Cheetahs!! I'm actually kind of dressed like a cat, I have an orange shirt w/ a kitty face on it that says *Catitude*. I bought it last year on clearance for like $2 & I love it!

The parade was really pretty uneventful last night. The girls looked cute all dressed up though. Hannah is a purple unicorn, Kiersten is a ballroom princess (very fancy pink dress w/ hoopskirt), and Allison is a pink Carebear. They are all excited about school today, they have a parade there too! I get to go help the kids get in costume in Hannah's class & then stay for their party (and I'll go to Kiersten's too). Busy afternoon! Then they have ice skating lessons & we'll come back to trick or treat in our neighborhood. Our neighbors always give them tons of candy so they love that!

I just did KPC, I love that workout. I might do GS CT while Allison's at preschool this morning, we'll see.

OK, I've gotta go make some muffins for the girls & I'll be back later if I have a minute!

Happy Halloween Everyone!

I’m planning on a leg fest today. I’ll start with CTX Power Circuits and end with Legs and Glutes. I have to do SOMETHING ‘til my B&G get’s here. LOL. At work we have a company meeting at 10:30 followed by a BBQ at noon. I do have to buy Halloween candy yet – I don’t buy it until the last minute as I eat it! :+

Cathy – 100 cupcakes?! You are amazing! I would never have the patience to make that many cupcakes! Enjoy your swooshy pants and sneakers today and have a fun time!

Wendy – have fun with S&L and taking Joey around trick or treating – how fun!

Judy - B&G AFTER a 6 mile hilly run?! Wow! Let us know what you think of Body Max 2!!

Sunny – Hope your little one is feeling better! Glad you enjoyed Bootcamp!

Waves hello to everyone who follows!

Jess - we were posting at the same time. Your girls sound adorable in their costumes!! Sounds like a busy day! Enjoy it! I miss those days with young kids.

Hello and happy halloween all!
My son is going to be batman! They do not celebrate Halloween at school instead the celebrate fall. Today is crazy hair day and I gave him a mowhawk. It is amazing what my BedHead product does!
I finished The Gauntlet yesterday and today I am doing all cardio!
Just don't know what yet.

Cathy, Hopefully you won't have too many xtra cupcakes left errr or maybe you have more self control than me!

Wendy enjoy your workout and day!

Judy, Glad you enjoyed B&G. I am not sure that I could run 6 miles and to that! I can't wait to get my dvd's. I keep changing my mind about what I will do first!

SunnyD, I love bootcamp, one of my faves! Hope your son is well for Halloween!

Christine, Have fun with the leg fest today! And have a good BBQ at work.

Jess, Your girls are so cute, I looked at your pics! I bet they will look even cuter in their costumes!

Have a good day all! and a big hello to everyone not checked in yet!!!
LD
LD

Good morning cheetahs

http://bestsmileys.com/halloween2/2.gif[/img]

Cathy..thanks for explaining Mischief night. I am sure I would have been involved as a kid!! Good job on 6 miles!! WOW! 100 cupcakes!!! Sounds like a comfy dress up day...:)

Wendy...can't wait to see pics of Piglet!! Sorry about the gym not working out yesterday...:(...but hey MIC is a killer workout! Way to go! I should get S&L this week, but not sure when I will do it...

Judy...good job on B&G last night. Think you will do them all this week???...:)

Sunny...good job with BC!! Hope your son feels better...

Christine...no, I didn't do BM2. My UPS guy left the DVD's in the mailbox about 3PM instead of bringing them to my door. The mailbox is not even on my street, so I didn't get them until my DH stopped on his way home to get the mail, which was 5PM! Good leg workout today....I always buy a bag of candy, but we haven't had any trick or treaters in a long time...

Jess...you little ones costumes sound so cute. Will you take them trick or treating?

Barb...sounds like a fun SJP/SB workout yesterday! I did the abs from MM. Sounds like you enjoyed B&G!!

Shelly...yes, I did get my DVD's bot too late in the day to try any. My goodness...you need the Super Duper cheetah award....5 miles, BM2 and B&G!!!!!!http://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/faint.gif[/img]...my hero!!! Are you walking today??

Linda...I am happy to hear you like LIC!

Natalie...the Nov rotation with the new DVD's is posted in the Rotation Forum, its the first thread.

LD...the mohawk sounds cool....Bedhead has some strong holding products!! Have fun with cardio!

So I was hoping to do Drillmax yesterday, but didn't get my DVD's til 5PM! So, I did MM to get in a full body workout. I am following Cathe's Nov 5 week rotation as it has some days off that I will run and maybe do Yoga/pilates on those off days. It'll kill me to have to wait to do some of the new DVD's but I needed something different! Today is a run and stretch day so I think will check out the Cardio Fusion DVD and do some before and after my 4 mile run and then a stretchmax section.

Have a great day....

Hi Cheetahs,
I’m having fun with Butts & Guts – did the floorwork & ankleweight work this a.m. before a 3.5 mile run outside. Did the regular abs on B&G and then the stretch. I did the firewalkers again but used a heavier resistance band and felt them more. Great tape I think.

Happy Halloween to all!
Christine—have fun with the leg fest!!

LD—Batman is a cute costume. I have a photo of my 2 boys when they were 2 & 5 as Batman and Robin. Have fun with your cardio today!

Jess-Have a fun day. Good job on KPC

Sunny—Good job on BC! Great way to start the day! Which is your favorite TJ workout? So far I love PK&J.

Judy-I’m anxious to hear what you think of BM2. It looks like a great workout. I love how the covers are color-coded with the clothes.

Wendy—Happy Halloween!!! Good luck with S&L.

Cathy—great job on the 100 cupcakes. My goodness that’s a big batch. How did you transport them?

Have a great day everyone!
-Barb
:) :) :)

Good morning Cathy, Wendy, Judy, Sunnydelite, Christine, Jess, RunnerGirl, Carol and Barb and to all who follow...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I decided to use today as a rest day. I'm scheduled to get my new videos today, so I'm anxiously awaiting for the UPS guy, who quite frankly, knows me very well;) ! Hopefully, I will have them by the time I get home from work. I plan to do at least one tomorrow, so now, I've got to figure out my workouts for the end of the week. I have to fit them in with my running, I'm sure you all have the same problem . I really want to try the November rotation but I guess I'll have to modify it a bit. Anyway, I'm rambling. Well, at least I won't have to worry about bingeing on candy, I let my DH buy it this year and I don't particularly care for what he picked up:) .

Enjoy your day cheetahs!

Katrina:)

Now I'm *so* wishing I'd ordered the new workouts!! I didn't because I just didn't have the money to do it & then when I did, I decided I'd rather have a step & some of the advanced workouts so I ordered that instead. I'm glad that I did though, I'm loving the step!!! They're on my wish list now though, hopefully Christmas time!! (especially B & G & Drill Max!!)

For now I guess I'll have to live vicariously through your reviews!!!

Good morning everyone!

Cathy - Wow! 100 cupcakes! I would like to have had you for my teacher when I was growing up ;-) Enjoy your "comfy" day in your swooshies! We aren't doing anything where I work for Halloween :-( We are a boring bunch :+

Wendy - I am missing doing my Jari workouts! I love S&L (actually I love them all!) Any yes - I did love LIC!

Judy - I loved B&G!! I did it on Sunday and last night, my lower glutes were sooo sore }( (in a good way :7 ) Have fun with BM2! I have not done that one yet, although, I did preview and it looks awesome!

Sunny - Your pictures were great! Sorry your little boy was sick! Hope he feels better soon! Good job on BootCamp! Another favorite }(

Christine - THat sounds like a winning "leg cooker"! Hope how soon you get your B&G! I think you will really like it! When I did it on Sunday, I did not even notice that it has high step-ups as an add-on! It also has "sit and stands" as an add-on that I did not even notice. Guess I was so excited to just do it, that I did not check out the options .

Jess - Those costumes sound so cute! You will all look great! Pass some muffins my way and way to go on some good workouts!

LD - Batman will be cute! Great job on doing the Gauntlet and have fun with whatever cardio you do today!

Carole - Hope you enjoy your new DVD's! I have not quite decided how to fit these into a rotation yet. I thought of doing her Nov. Rotation, then I also thought of alternating them with running days and running for around 30 minutes on the days that I do a couple of the new ones. Not sure yet.

Barb - I love the floorwork of B&G, too! Great job on your workout and run outside!

Katrina - Have a good rest day and hope you get your DVD's so you can do one tomorrow!

This morning I did a 6 mile run on the treadmill and the stability ball abs add-on workout on B&Gs. It was a good ab routine. It was tough to get back on the treadmill after running outside all of last week and this past weekend x( But.....I managed! ;-)

Hi to everyone that stops in today and HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!

Linda

Good morning! Thanks again to you wonderful ladies who offered the kind words! This surely has been a tough time for my family. My heart breaks especially for my SIL. My brother was loved by many....there were well over 200 people at his funeral. To me personally he was the essence of what family is. Out of all of the members of my incredibly wacky family he was the one who was always there for every important event in my life and I will miss him every single day. I hope that the rawness does go away like Pamela said but I hope that he continues to be the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning.

I just wanted to say how awesome he was and will now move on to talk about the other stuff going on in life. Today I will do some weight work. I've been doing Muscle Max and I think I need to change up a bit. Not sure what I'll do. My new DVDs won't reach the west coast until Thursday. I will also do an elliptical workout today.

Cathy, I don't think I ever had a teacher bake cupcakes for her class. Maybe in elementary school but certainly not 8th grade!! They must love you! My DD is going to be Ariel, The Little Mermaid, her current favorite princess. I will be dressing up like a generic princess when she trick or treats tonight.

Wendy, Seeing you here reminds me that I still have that Jari Love RTTC to try out. Perhaps I will do that one today.

Judy, I'm also going to have to figure out a way to pace myself when the new DVDs get here so I can continue to run.

Christine, I wanted to kill my DH last night because he opened the bag of CHOCOLATE Halloween candy last night to put it on the bowl. Don't know how much of it I ate but I do know it was more than I should have! How is your new job? I remember seeing that you were not so busy yet. Is that still the case?

Jess, I see your typical whirlwind of activity is in high gear today! I always think to myself "What a great mom Jess is!" Christmas is right around the corner! Have you put the new DVDs on your list?

Carole, I do Stretch Max alot. Do you do it very often? Which is your favorite segment?

Hello to everyone else! Hope you all have an awesome day!

Talk to you all later,

Elaine ~ I've been thinking of you. Again, I'm so sorry about your loss. What a great guy your brother sounds like he was!! I know how close I am with my brothers & how special they are to me, so I'm sure it is a hard time for everyone. I'm still dealing w/ the loss of my Grandma too, it just brings up so many emotions.

You are so sweet, you seriously just teared me up!! Somedays I feel like I just go go go all day, but I really thrive on being busy. It's when I have too much *down time* that I find myself mindlessly snacking out of boredom. I need something to do! ;-) I love being able to be involved w/ my kids & school, I guess that's one big part of why I'm a SAHM!

Christmas is definitely coming & the new DVD's are on my list!! I feel guilty spending money on myself, especially since we've been doing some home renovations (which I guess is kind of for myself, but for all of us too!).

Anyway.... off to do C & T, just needed a little break first! ;-)

Good morning cheetahs!

Happy Halloween. I am back from my trip and had a GREAT time!!!!! It is so nice to kind of reconnect with your spouse and check-in. We had long walks on the beach in 82 degree weather and we ate great food and did tons of yoga together. I am truly blessed to be able to do that, what a gift. I did have quite a bit of sciatica pain though and I just read online that you are not supposed to do forward bending motion while having sciatica problems. Well, I did about a hundred forward bends over the weekend. Anyway, I am getting an xray tomorrow and am meeting with the chiro for the first time.

My kids are so excited about Halloween. They are dressed and ready to go. I have 2 girls being rabbits and one twelve dancing princess. I will post pics tomorrow. I have to go buy halloween candy. I went through 4 bags and finally stopped buying it.

I am going to walk 4 miles today and do some ab work and that is it.

Christine, I am so glad that your scare is over with. I thought about you all weekend really hoping that you were getting good news. I tell ya getting a scare like that really puts your life in perspective.

Well, I have to go and get this day started. Have a great day ladies and BRING ON THE BABY SNICKERS!!!!!

Cheers!
Susan

Elaine- It is good to have you back. And to hear about how loyal your brother was to family is really special. It reminds us all not to take anything for granted.

I did BM2 and my review is up under SCM's review for any one who is interested.

Carole- I will not be able to get in all 5 new DVD's this week and run; we leave for Chicago on Thursay.

Judy "Likes2bfit"

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=9978144&uid=4817615&members=1

Good morning all...yes I am still alive and well after yesterdays workouts. I ran 5 miles, did cleanmax, bodymaxII, B&G, entertained a friend for dinner, then topped it off with the bonus segment from B&G. Actually I feel pretty dang good!

Elaine- what a touching and beautiful note about your brother. It makes me sad I never knew him...he must have been someone special!
Did you get in your long run yesterday?

Cathy- Wow...I nominate you super cheetahteacher of the year!!! I can't ever remember a teacher baking cupcakes for me.

Wendy- I'll bet Joey makes a supercute piglet!!! Can you post a pic?

Judy- Bodymax II is incredible...you'll love it but you need lots of energy for it, that's for sure.

SunnyD- Bootcamp is a fun workout, hope your son is better now.

Christine- I'm fortunate regarding halloween candy. I live pretty far out from "town" and in my neighborhood the lots are a minimum of 8 acres ... practically no kids, so no trick-or-treaters and no candy to worry about. Have a great legfest today!

Jess- Your girls sound like they'll be so cute! I love the "catitude" shirt....sounds like one for me. KPC is a fun workout. Don't feel bad about missing on the new workouts for a while. You're having a great time discovering all the Cathe classics now with your new step.

LD- Congrats on making it through the Gauntlet yesterday. Any DOMS?

Carole- I humbly accept your Cheetah award....actually it should be for being the most insane!!!:eek: Sorry your DVDs didn't arrive soon enough for you....how frustrating! Sounds like you have a great cardio day planned. I may try Cardio fusion this afternoon depending on how I feel when I wake up from my nap.

Barb- Isn't B&G fun? That is one innovative workout for sure!
I'm definitely going for a different band the next time I tackle the firewalkers.

Katrina- Have a great rest day.....for tomorrow is Drillmax....or whatever!

Linda- Good job with the 6 mile TM run...definitely doesn't compare at all with running outside but it sure is handy to have one.

Susan- Sounds like you had a great trip!! I'm sorry the sciatica is still bothering you! I'm glad your having an x ray, just to make sure your not really dealing with a spinal disk problem.

Okay, enough chatting. I have more workouts to explore!!!! Today will be drillmax and the Low impact circuit...wooohoooo!

Hi to all who follow!

ShellyC

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.