Cheetahs Den on Tuesday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi Girls.

Today's work out will be GSBS&B timesaver, a complete cathe floorwork routine or just inner thighs, BBC standing abs and a 4 mile run.

BBL!

Okay, so I must tell you all that Cheetahs live in Africa. It's HOT there! They do NOT hibernate!

That being said, I must ask this question...

So where the heck is everyone today!?!?!? :p

I am done with the weight sections of my work out but still have my cardio to do. I have a run planned but may swap it with the IMAX3 blast only premix I have slated for Thursday instead. I just don't know if I feel like doing the gym thing today....Gotta go food shopping too! :eek:

Oh well, off I go...BBL to see if anyone shows up!

4.gif
1.gif
4.gif
1.gif
4.gif
1.gif
4.gif

Never fear, Wendy... I'm here!!! :D;):p This is just a fly-by... I'm out the door right now to take the kids to story time at the library. Then I'll be back for check-in this afternoon.

BBL........................

Have a fab day, everyone!!! :D

Have fun Brighton!

Well I was just about to pop IMAX3 into my dvd player when I thought of BBC non-tm cardio so I popped Arms and Abs in on a whim and went for it.

OH.MY.GOD.!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

'Nuff said!:p

Wendy - Were you taking Cheetah roll call? I am present.

HI Brighton :)

Today was LM warm up ( Thanks for the idea Wendy) then 1RM testing then after some cleaning I decided to try all the push ups in Disc 1 of STS. Oh my, oh my, oh my. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Afternoon, ladies! :)

Well, still lots of aches and pains today...
4.gif
It's interesting, because the ITB pain seems to have disappeared (however momentarily :rolleyes:)-- this is a different kind of knee pain. Back behind the knee and below the knee cap now. It makes me wonder if I did more damage than I thought when I fell on the ice or if I tweaked something doing kickboxing? :confused::rolleyes::confused::rolleyes::confused: Oh well. Taking another "rest" day of yoga & stretching. I'm having a really hard time being patient though. I feel restless.
1.gif

Wendy & Judy: Sounds like there's some serious upper body toasting going on in the den today!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D Hmmm... I may have to join you. I could use a good abs/arms roast! ;)

Hope all is well with the rest of the Cheetah gang!
24.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.