::: CHEETAHS ::: aka #1 Enablers...Wed.

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Morning, cheetahs!

I posted last night, so there are just a few personals to catch up with...

Dallas :: sorry your day wasn’t all that stellar yesterday…sending feel good vibes to DD…Thanks for the film summary. I think that will suffice. *lol* I don’t know when I’ll get to the movies anytime soon…*ha* Well, you taught HS, so you know it is pretty surprising for kids 13 and older to say something like that. I’m happy that today is my last observation before tenure. After this, I’ll only need one per year. Amen. The observing part isn’t a big deal, but all the paperwork is a pain.

Wendi :: Wendy and I hung out on Saturday afternoon and then quietly crashed Adelphia’s that night and breakfast at the diner the next morning. If we don’t make the cut for the next RT, I think we should coordinate plans to GTG. Would love to meet you!…thanks for the kind words. They (my students) are highly amused that I am now hooked on Guitar Hero. Hope today is better for you. In the words of Mr. Constanza: Serenity now! :7

Kristi :: Sorry the meds aren’t kickin’ in for you. How do you like the neti pot? Weather does affect my headaches, too. I will be curious to see what the ENT says after my food allergy test next week.

Tonight's workout will be legs & abs. Have a great day!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

OMG, that is DEFINITELY true. now, it seems we are even enabling non-cheetahs (at least i don't feel so badly now)!

well, this will be a true drive-by posting http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/18/18_5_2.gif as i have an early meeting and want to get in a good workout (as well as some yoga!).

i did the full 90 minute yoga for happiness dvd before bed and it was WONDERFUL!!! i don't know if it was the yoga, my day, or a combination, but i was dead asleep within the hour and woke up at 0430 feeling extrememly refreshed.

anyway, gotta get to my w/o. i am rushing because i want to fit in some yoga after. i am thinking about my bosu mish mosh or KB mish mosh or a bit of both.

as ahnold says, i will be baack...for personals!

one thing... GO CATHY! GO CATHY!http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/18/18_1_103v.gif

i told you i was going to be your NB cheerleader!!!

Good morning ladies!

Had to LOL at the thread title this morning! I saw that post on OD and thought "uh oh...he come the Bosu Cheetahs"!

Hey, Jackie, feel free to take that SS to my sorry butt this morning!

This morning ended up being an unscheduled rest day. I got up to do BC, got less than four minutes into the warm up, but just wasn't into it today. I had a very hard day physically, not to mention emotionally, yesterday so I felt kind of sapped this morning. Also, I had too many "to do" things spinning around in my head and, knowing that I have a very looooooong riding day ahead of me I wasn't going to go full blast anyway. I ended up going through a year's worth of paperwork/bills that needed to be sorted through because I *knew* my birth certificate was in that pile somewhere (lol) and, lo and behold, there it was! I need it to go to Canada with SO in a couple of weeks as I don't have a passport.

Cathy - Thanks for the "serenity now" LOL! If I get through the next bunch of days without really letting my boss have it it'll be a miracle! Maybe he'd fire me...one can only hope! Oh, how I long for that day LOL! Oh boy, you two really did crash the RT...mine was only a pseudo crash. I can hardly wait to meet you guys...I would love that! As it is, I do think I might head down that way in April for a class...interested? Enjoy your workout later!

Lorie - Wow, 90 minutes of yoga...impressive! Glad to hear that you are completely reenergized! You guys crack me up with your smilies :7! Hope you had a good workout.

Kristi - I hope you're feeling a bit better today after that front pushed through. I really hope they find a solution for you other than surgery.

Well, since I have a little pocket of time I'm going to go pay some bills and do some other odds and ends that have been sorely neglected. TTFN!

Just popping in to say "HI" to everyone. I finally got my mom's treadmill and it's AWESOME. I'll be back and joining you soon, if you'll have me back ;-) I've finally been able to organize my life in a way and am able to see my goals and working my way to reaching them.:)

Cathy - your avatar is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Take care all,
Marcia :*

Good Morning Gals!

Just settling in at work. Have to call the insurance adjuster though cause one of my coworkers ran into DH's truck! Not good but atleast it doesn't have to go through my insurance.
I got up at 5 to get my workout in. I did GS B,S&B and a 4 mile run. I also uploaded some new fitness pics.
Im gonna catch up on personnals and I will return!

Lori:)

HI Cheetahs!
This will be a quicky, I seem to be spending extra time in DS bedroom with Waldo. He has become very affectionate.

Lori- I am so sorry about your truck getting hit. Will insurance cover all the repairs?

Cathy- How nice that your students were concerned about your absence! Yes, the prince is DS (youngest) the hockey player.

Lorie- I see what you mean by enabling! IA the bosu is an underrated fitness prop!

Welcome back Marcia! How nice you got a TM !

Wendy- Nice workout yesterday.

Wendi- Thank you for the concern about Dad and Waldo. Waldo seems to be settling in, although he would like to get out of the bedroom. He is so used to roaming outside for long periods of time. Hopefully, he will hang around with us for longer times, now that he is neutered.

Today is a 3-4 mile easy run. My bum and quads are way sore this morning. I went too long without doing consistent leg workouts and now I have to pay the price. ( Circuits with legs did NOT result in any DOMS like this!)

HI Kristi, Dallas, Shelly (soon to be a northeastern cheetah) Carole and Linda and Susan if you lurk!

[font color=lime green][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

http://img109.mytextgraphics.com/myrainbowtext/2008/01/24/c07d67f3a8d2bfed065f377ce1494b6c.gif

Good morning Cheetahs! I was the last one to post last night so I am pretty much caught up. Today will be a hill run after the kids are in bed. I think itread 15. That number might be wrong so I need to double check that. So who else is excited about Lost starting tomorrow night? I can't wait.

Cathy - I really haven't used the neti pot much. I need to use it tonight. This morning no headache so far so maybe the meds are working after all. I'm going to assume it was the front coming through that was causing my headache.

Marcia - Congrats on the treadmill. We are always glad to have you back with us. I've missed you!

Wendi - It sounds like you needed a rest day after such a hard day yesterday. Enjoy your rest day.

Lori - Sorry to hear about DH's truck. That is awful, but like you said at least it won't be on your insurance.

Waves to Judy, Lorie, and all the other cheetahs that follow. I'll BBL.

Alrighty, back with personnals. Hopefully I will be undisturbed but I can't promise anything! LOL

Cathy** Thats awesome that your students like you! There were teachers I didn't like when I was growing up but as I got older and more mature I learned to like them all. I realized that they weren't so bad after all:) It only seems like yesterday but I can't beleive I have been out of school for 12 yrs! Wish I could go back for 1 day. I had so many good friends but we have all went our seperate ways of course.

Jackie** Are you feeling better today? My sister is the same as you...no bubble bath for her. I on the other hand can load up on the bubbles!

Lorie** Have a good day!

Linda** I hear ya on the drive by post. I haven't been the best cheetah lately either! But we aren't outcast for it! LOL They will never kick us out of the club!;)

Dallas** Hope you get a workout in today!

Wendi** Yes, I remember reading about your lumps! Glad to hear they are going away! I did read about it but I don't think I responded.

Kristi** I just bought the 25 lbers a little while ago so I break them out whenever I figure I can lift them. Only for chest and back though!Have a good run!

Judy** It will be covered under insurance and hopefully not mine although I have heard in the past the parking lot accidents are usually 50/50 but I wasn't in the truck at the time. DH is a little worried that my boss might take the cheap route to get it fixed, I don't think he will though. Its a leased truck and as to be returned like it was bought.

Someone is comming!

Good Morning Cheetahs!

Looks like I have a lot of personals catch up on!

I think today calls for my first shot at doing TJ Cardio Party. Turbo Sculpt was a goodie as was the standing portion of Ab Jam from yesterday. I really like Chalene. She's upbeat and perky with out being corny and annoying. She's alot of fun!:)

Lorie: Actually, if I recall correctly I tripped on my step quite a few times during Ripped 1000's cardio. I think it's great cardio but I am obviously not coordinated enough to take it to the bosu yet! :p Congrats on your dissertation approval, btw! That's awesome! Forgive me for what may seem like a silly question...how long to do you have to write this paper and what are the requirements as far as it's length? I'm just curious as it's always sounded like quite the undertaking!!!

Shelly: OMG girl I would soooo love to have semi-regular GTG's with you and Cathy and any other Cheetahs in the area! Perhaps we could arrange a sleep over! LOL Or, to be more adult about it, we could meet somewhere in the tri-state area where there are things to do and stay at a hotel for a night or a weekend together. :) Kinda like our own mini roadtrip! :+ At any rate, I am looking forward to seeing you and Wendi in June!

Cathy: Read my post to Shelly...would you be up for something like that if/when she has moved our way? I think it would be awesome! We still have to GTG girl. If the skiing doesn't pan out we may just have to do the A/C thing like you mentioned!

Wendi: Cathy and I crashed the RT too but we didn't show up until Saturday night. We had a blast!

Judy: Glad to hear the good news about dad and Waldo. So does your sister do a bang up job making that wedding soup? I'm getting hungry now!:9

Kristi: Doing PUB on your own is a good idea. I should try it sometime. Good for you walking and talking at the same time. Very efficient time management girl! :)

Christine: I wouldn't replace weight training with all kettlebell work either. It's just one piece of the puzzle. I say go for the bosu. You can add to your kettlebell collection later on! }(

Carole: I don't blame you for buying those weights if they were "the right price". I have a site bookmarked for a new BB that is also "the right price". I want it because it only weighs 5#. The one I have currently is 13#. I'd prefer the lighter one and then just load more plates on it. I also hate that the weight of the one I have now is such an oddball number. One day soon...;)

Jackie: (((hugs))) Hope that bladder infection goes away soon! I am lovin' TJ so far! So much fun and a good work out IMO!

Dallas: Hope your DD gets well soon!

Lori: Love the new avatar! Kickin' arms girl! You rock!

Linda: So am I going to make you want to pull your TJ's back out and dust 'em off? I'm having such a good time with them! I almost want to delay the start of the X+ again! DOH!:eek: I won't though. I really want to do it, I am just bad with temptation!

K, well looks like I wrapped up the personals just in time. I now have 5 minutes before I have to get DS up and start getting ready for work!

Later babes!:)

Good Morning Cheetah Babes!

Daggone it! You ladies are chatty this morning!!! :+ Believe it or not, I’m busy with work this morning (at 4:30AM – that’ll teach me to check email!). So I might be a bit sketchy with personals, sorry! Today is Slo Mo Chest and Arms – I might do it over lunch and get in some cardio this morning. Back DOMS is pretty much gone (after being pretty bad yesterday – for a while I was worried it was more than DOMS, but the way it hurt was so DOMS-like that I couldn’t quite make myself believe it). I think I’m going to do Hi/lo Dome this morning.

Cathy – LOVE the thread title! It’s sooo true! Glad you got the 500 GB HD (I remember selling 30 MEG HD’s wow!!). Too sweet on the 8th graders!! Just yet another sign that you are one heck of a teacher! I’m so confused as to what to do. A lot of it depends on the $$ in my check tomorrow. :p

Lorie – your Black Bean soup sounds delicious! I made Cuban black bean soup – that’s lunch today! Yum! Good for you and Linus to be on the Crisis team!

Carole – oddly enough I had some Quorn products in my freezer – the burger crumbles. You can bet they will be put into a chili soon! Enjoy the snow!

Lorie – Glad you enjoyed Yoga for Happiness – isn’t Eoin the best?

Judy – I won’t make Italian Wedding Soup with Quorn meatballs – thanks for the heads up. I don’t like veggie meatballs, really. They just don’t cut it. :p Too funny about your family not forgiving you!

Wendy – Are you enjoying your kick box week? Sounds like fun! I’ll figure it all out tomorrow. Might end up going to a sporting goods store over lunch and just buying what strikes my fancy. :p Oh DH will KILL me!

Lori – Sounds like a good workout yesterday! I flew – it’s from coast to coast. It still seemed to take forever! :p

Jackie – Have fun with Slo Mo today! If you can run after Slo Mo – then you deserve the title Super Cheetah! :p

Linda – I think you should be “Happy Cheetah!” I love your tag line “Don’t worry, be happy!” I was actually thinking that a 30 pound kettlebell would come in handy for some of my standard weight workouts – funny you mentioned it. Maybe I’ll get a 35 pounder instead. We’ll see.

Wendi – Not only do we post together (well did once), but food is always on my mind too. Let me know what you think of the Tikka Masala! I really enjoyed it! Hope your day is better today!!! Ya know – it happens – sorry you had such a bad day yesterday – I hope you enjoy your rest day and pamper yourself a little – you need it!

Dallas – Hope it warms up in the Windy City soon! Thanks for the info on Iron Core. I’m really excited to get it and I’m also going to order the Kettlebell Goddess workout. I’m excited for these. The more I read, the more excited I get.

Kristi – Thanks for the kudos! Slo Mo is very different. It takes a lot of patience. Sometimes I just want to hurry her along. :p Hope you survived the storms! So sorry to hear about your coworker hitting your DH’s truck! That sucks!

Hi Marcia!!! Glad you are enjoying the treadmill!

Well, better get running! Have to take Jimmy to doggie day care, so I have to leave earlier – but as I made my goal this month (which earns me an extra $600!!! As I’ve made goal 6 months running now!), I am not too worried if I’m late. :p Enjoy your day pretty ladies!!!

Hey Wendy! I pmed you back. Sorry I didn't post the info you needed earlier. Have a great TJ workout today!

Christine - You snuck in on me. Great job on the bonus and making the month! Have lots of fun spending that extra money. Enjoy Amy's C&B. I really like the exercises for the legs, but I think I like the straight forward stuff for the UB work. I must be weird. Oh, BTW, it was Lori's DH's truck that was hit by a coworker. ;-)

Have a wonderful day today ladies.

Good morning cheetahs

Marcia!!!!...http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/20.gif[/img]

Cathy...I think a 500 GB HD will never fill up!! That is WAY COOL your kids missed ya...what a great feeling for you!! yes, I believe this was a remake of "When a Stranger Calls" as I think it was filmed in 2007. I am not a fan of a lot of gore myself like Chainsaw Massacre or Halloween. DH wants me to go to a church potluck this Sat (I usually never stay for these monthly potlucks) so I said I would if he did these exercises..he did them last night. And I bet you thought the blackmail was sex...:D...Good job on the EXT and chin-ups and pull-ups..Have fun with legs and abs today.

Wendi..sorry about the crummy day yesterday. I did do a lot of snow watching as it kept up til about 1:30. It just made my day running in it..So you crashed the RT too!! I had an overnight delay in Atlanta so I didn't get to the early class friday or I could have met you!! I had a great time meeting the other crashers Wendy and Cathy...:D...I think unplanned rest days after bad days are a good idea.

Marcia...glad you got the TM!!

Lori...yes it looks like we are doing GS together this week. Good job on the 7 mile run. Happy 82nd to your DH's grandma. Sorry about DH's truck getting hit. Nice avatar!

Judy..the run was very fun although today we might have ice if the clouds don't move in. Laughing as I have not seen or tried the Quorn meatballs yet, guess I won't use them in soup. Good job with B&G standing and Grace. Enjoy your run today.

Kristi...what didn't you like about Slo-mo? The snow was fun. Hope the storms last night were not too bad for you. Have fun with your hill run.

Wendy...I have some odd barbell's too, one is 8 lbs and one is 17 lbs. Yep, musta been the right price!!...:D..Have fin with TJ cardio party.

Christine...Have fun with Slo-mo C&B and Hi/Lo dome. Congrats on 6 months of running!

Jackie..yep, DH is not a fan of scary movies at all. Cracks me up as he is such a big guy...:)...antibiotics do have some unpleasant side affects.

Linda..I had such a fun run and the GS workout was great! Way to go on 6 miles. I have not done those Firms in ages. But the 1st 3 volumes were always my favorites.

Dallas..of the marathons I did that one (Tahoe) had to be the toughest. I remember saying to a group I was running with in the last few miles "This is all about mind over matter, you have lost your mind and it really doesn't matter anymore!!" We just had snow here and not much wind. Glad dd did not have to take antibiotics. Maybe the temps will come up a bit today.

I am planning on B&G floor legs, abs and 40 min on my Nordic Track.

A couple of snow pics...WARNING Lori, you might not like these pics!!...:D

My little dog Sadie seemed to like the snow:

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL752/3147882/6623642/301402027.jpg

I just love the snow in the trees:

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL752/3147882/6623642/301402217.jpg

Have a great day...:)

THANK YOU, Carole!! You are so sweet! :7 :* :*

DS and DH got me a gift card to Best Buy so I think an iPod is in store for me. I want one that I can chapter out into different workouts and download CC and iTreads, so I'll have to do some research. Any ideas what to get anyone???

Marcia.

Hello cheetahs!!

another quickie post today, my day is already hectic.

marcia- Happy Birthday!

carole- love the pics of sadie:)

today's workout is total body X+.

i picked up a new fitness toy at target today. i got the perfect push-ups!! (all you Xers' know what i am talking about). they have them on sale for $39.99 and it comes with a $10 gift card.

ttyl..:)

Good morning Cheetahs!

Linda - We understand life gets in the way. Post when you can. Good workouts for you. I always do the bike portion from iTri on my elliptical.

Cathy - How sweet of your students to let you know you were missed. I think that speaks volumes about you. I'm glad the new HD will solve your space problem. I like those instructions. If I didn't need those darn antibiotics so much, I would love to send you some.

Wendi - Sorry you had a bad day at work. Don't you wish all your days could be more like the ones you spend with SO? That SS is in the corner waiting to be used young lady. Try to enjoy your rest day.

Dallas - Hope DD feels better soon. How is everyone else feeling this morning? We had a lot of high winds last night too. Thought the windows were coming out.

Kristi - So sorry the headache is back. I feel your pain. IA with the changing temps not helping out. Hope you feel better. Enjoy your run today.

Lorie - That was a good yoga workout if it made you sleep better. Glad you enjoyed it.

Marcia - Welcome back! Hope you enjoy the treadmill. Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day!

Lori - Love your new avatar too. Bummer on the truck. Good thing the other person has to pay. Hope everything works out. Great workout today! I just don't think it's fair that I can't take bubble baths. What fun is it to have a nice soaker tub if you can't soak in it? x(

Judy - Have a nice run.

Wendy - Glad you enjoyed TJ. Chalene is perky, isn't she? Some of the workouts are so short that they pair well with others.

Christine - I still have DOMS from doing Slo Mo C&B. I know what you mean about wanting to hurry Amy along. Then, I'm asking the question of how many more. Congratulations on making your goal! Nothing like a little extra $$$$.

Carole - Good way to get your DH to do the exercises. How long do you have to stay at the potluck? Enjoy your workout. Love the pics of the snow and Sadie enjoying it. Would make a nice post card.

I feel a whole lot better today. I did Slo Mo Legs & Core premix. This one is about 44 minutes but with the last set of Jefferson Squats, one side doesn't get worked. I paused the workout and did the other side. Didn't want to be lopsided. I didn't have time for a run which is fine because that will give my body more time to adjust to these antibiotics.

Happy Hump Day!

Jackie

Good morning cheetahs. Posting a tad later than usual cuz I had an early morning appt at the Dentists for a cleaning:( Well, one more annoying duty to cross off my to do list! I was restless when I got home from work yesterday morning and only got in an hours nap but for some reason I was quite charged up... probably with all the thoughts of moving I guess. Anyway, I ended up changing things a bit and after doing Mindy's bootcamp I vacuumed and steamcleaned all the carpets. Then ended up doing PLB-- haven't done this for a while and got in a great burner of a leg workout. Then I finished up knitting a sweater I've been working on and finally ended up doing a relaxed pace run on the TM. WHEW! Alot even for this crazy cheetah;-)

For today I'll be doing HILo Dome and PUB! Tomorrow is a long run, most likely 14 miles.

I'll be back with personals

ShellyC

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCIA!!!!! Have fun with your new iPod!!

Kristi – Oops – sorry to both you and Lori! I’ll see how I like the Upper Body work on Slo Mo – I did enjoy the back and shoulders – I think Cathe is weak on back work, honestly.

Carole – too funny about how you bribed your DH to do his exercises. You had me laughing! Glad he’s doing them, though! Love the snow shots! Especially the one with Sadie in the snow – too cute!!

Sunny – just what we need – more toys! :+ How do you like the Perfect Push Ups?

Jackie – Glad you’re feeling better! That’s odd that she cuts off one side of the Jefferson Squats – although I’m often tempted to skip the last set. :p But I always push through even though my quads are screaming.

Shelly – Glad you have your dentist cleaning out of the way and can concentrate on the important things! Wow, Shelly – you are all pumped up! Great job yesterday! Enjoy HLD – I did (we always seem to do that one together!).

I did end up doing Hi/Lo Done this morning. I did the Quickie, then realized it was too quickie, and added on the combos and the Dome workout on my high step. That was fun. I’m going to work from home this afternoon, so I’ll put on my workout clothes and do Slo Mo Chest, Bi’s and Tri’s while working. :+ Have a great day all!

:) :) :) :) :) Personals :) :) :) :)

Marcia- Happy Birthday!!!! And welcome back! With the weather you have there a TM is a good sound investment! I like alot of the itreads. I'm particularly fond of the sprint ones lately... #13 and 19.

Wendy- I have to confess that the idea of being close enough to the fabulous eastern cheetahs for some GTGs was the "tipping" point for me in agreeing to this move. I sure hope we can find a suitable race in June!!! How do the TJ workouts compare in intensity to Cathe?

Lorie- I'll be checking out this Yoga for Happiness vid. I'm always searching for a yoga workout I can truly enjoy and not just endure!
Have a great bosu/KB mish mosh day.... sounds like fun!

Cathy- what a wonderful mental boost to have your students say they miss you!! That's a rare thing I would think for middle schoolers. You have quite a gift!! I'm afraid that with all the work/time needed for this move I'll have to put off studying and moving into a new career until after I'm settled... ah well! I'm hoping we'll end up close enough to Hagerstown,MD for a commute... plenty of career opportunities for me there.

Linda- Hiya! One of the reasons we picked southern PA is that we would also be close enough for an overnight trip to WVa!!! DH and I dearly love kayaking/rafting on the New and Gauley rivers so I'll be down in your territory for sure and would be thrilled to meet ya!

Lori- Congrats on doing GS CT with the #25s!!! Way to go there buff babe! Very impressive pics :eek: :eek: . Actually, I've gone way beyond the thinking about moving stage. We are definitely moving... just a question of when now. You'd be surprised re: taking a class live with Cathe. I went to the RT last year and she is so personable and approachable. Also quite easy to follow!!

Carole- Nice snow pics!!! Sounds like you had a fun beautiful run in the snow yesterday also:) :) Yay... no pain!

Dallas- Sorry your poor little DD is dealing with a sinus infection!
Hope the decongestant works well.

Jackie- Glad you are feeling better today. I've dealt with bladder infections frequently in the past and you have my sympathy! I started having cranberries every morning (in my cereal) a few years ago and I have them much less often now. Cranberries acidify your urine and make it much harder for bacteria to "make a home" so to speak. Sorry for digressing into the nursey talk!

Christine- Your sis will be living in Pa? Awesome if this will give you a chance to visit near me!!!! Has Cali floated away yet? We're getting ALOT more precip here in AZ then we are accustomed to as well... but that's a good thing! I'll be joining you today with HiLo dome! Love the aromatherapy pic... gave me a good chuckle for the day.

Kristi- Hope you get in an awesome hill run! I guess I'm like you in being picky about what workouts/fitness toys I get. I'll go for months without buying anything but once I find what I feel will really help... look out wallet! ;-)

Judy- I would be so BEYOND thrilled to meet up with you for any race!!!!!!!!!!! Or just meet up for that matter. Sure hope we can work it out in June, or whenever. Waldo is one very lucky kitty to have found you. Not many people would have taken the time and bothered to ease him into this gradually like you did!! I love his name BTW! Glad to hear that your Dad is okay and that he got the official seal of approval from your DH, must be quite a relief!

Wendi- I am indeed going into this move with my eyes wide open and am well aware of the change in climate for us! Actually since I live in N. ariz it won't be that drastic of a change. As I look out my window now it is snowing as a matter of fact. Still , it will be on average about 10 deg. cooler than what I'm used to and there will be significantly more snow to deal with. I think we are prepared though. Glad you are getting a well deserved rest day.
Sorting through massive amounts of paperwork is definitely on my agenda in the next few weeks :(

Sunny- Let me know what you think of the Perfect push ups and if you feel they make a difference.

whew--- I think I'm caught up now with this chatty bunch of enabling cheetahs!

tata

ShellyC

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.