CHEETAHS 1/11 Friday (oh yea)

sunnydelite

Cathlete
Good morning cheetahs,

jackie- yes, i was thankful for her honesty. loved the line about your CC's being on a diet:7

thomasina- your haircut is so very cute and absolutely posh:7

cathy- so you are not waiting around to start the new X workouts. are you going to do an X rotation or stick to your BFL rotation?

today's workout is a 30 min. icycle and a yoga class. decided against today being a rest day since i didn't really workout that hard during yesterday.

have a great day to all of you faboulous ladies!!

well, i didn't make it back for personals last night. i ended up falling asleep at 8:30. i slept liek a ROCK (http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_4_21.gif like a rock... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_4_21.gif ). i need to do a weight workout this morning. something other than GS since i did it twice this week (because i love it!). i also may hop on the EXT for a bit. yes, i am just as shocked as you all...i never thought i would be able to listen to anyone but my dear grace.

okay, time for personals:

lori-things are going really well. thanks for asking!

carole-i DID have fun with iClimb. i actually liked keith. i still will not change my mind about heath...it's something about his voice. it's too zen or something.

wendy-thanks for the info on iCycle. i forwarded it to my friend and she is going to buy some. ITA about running vs. ANYTHING else. i have been running since i was 13 and it really is my first (exercise) love. my mom always ran, so it was really the only exercise i knew about when i was younger.

jackie-lol at forgetting how long the w/o was. i have done that before and i am always cussing when i figure out i still have so much time left!!! also, i hope it is water weight. i remember a post cathe wrote about the muscles holding onto water when you first start a new w/o. i have been doing a lot more weight work and it's been heavy weight, so maybe *crosses fingers* that's it. still, i am going to try to cut out the M&M's. they are my downfall. otherwise, my eating has been totally clean, but at night, the M&M's are calling. i just have to get rid of them! :(

kristi-you poor thing! i am so sorry you are having to deal with DD and DS's issues. it must hurt you to know your babies are hurting. i hope they can figure out what is going on with DS's knee!!! {{{hugs}}}

posh-love the hair! also, the updo. that looks like A LOT of work! i LOVE iTread 13. i did a good thread on HIIT a while back and a lot of people contributed really good information. maybe do a search and look for it. i love doing hiit. i think it's fun!

christine-SO GLAD your presentations are over. also glad you got to represent to the tough guy. i hope your team does well!!!

okay, so the yahoo group is up and running. i have posted some files and it's very easy to post photos there as well. also, we can post on the database. right now, i think 8 people have joined.

well, i need tostart getting my arse in gear to workout.

SO GLAD IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/3/3_4_31.gif

Good Morning Cheetahs!:)

Ok, I'm aggravated now! I ordered the X+ along with some other stuff from Beachbody and it took what seemed like a long time to receive considering I paid for 2nd Day air shipping and people who ordered AFTER I did and did NOT ask for expedited shipping got their orders very soon after I did. Well, I JUST NOW got a response back from Beach Body in regards to my order status (I emailed them about when my order would ship but got the order before the reply). According to the email they shipped it UPS BASIC! No wonder it took so long!!!!x( I emailed them back for sure! They'd better atleast give me my $$$ back that I paid to expedite the shipping!

Phew...I feel better now...thanks for letting me get THAT off my chest!:)

Sunny: Enjoy your work out today.

Lorie: I hope your friend likes the ICycles. Does she have access to a spin bike because that is what they are meant for. I tried it on a regular exercise bike and it wasn't the same.

I will either do yoga or work legs today. I'm not sure yet but whatever I decide on, the other will be done tmrw.

BBIAB!:)

Good morning, cheetahs! Happy Friday! OH YEAH! http://hornetsreport.com/HRForums/images/smilies/koolaid.gif

I’m home today. Took a day, so I can try to get caught up on some of my NB work before tomorrow morning’s class. So, of course, what did I just spend the last hour doing? Troubleshooting computer problems! How's THAT for Murphy's law? *lol*

http://wilson-brothers.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrinbounce.gif http://wilson-brothers.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrinbounce.gif PERSONALS http://wilson-brothers.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrinbounce.gif http://wilson-brothers.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrinbounce.gif

Wendi :: try not to sweat the 2 unplanned rest days…your work schedule is intense. Sometimes we just gotta roll with life, ya know.

Christine :: Wow, your presentations kicked some serious butt!!! WTG http://hornetsreport.com/HRForums/images/smilies/bigok2.gif …so which team won? And are you going to take up boss’s boss’s offer?…I need to order Slo Mo, too.

Lori :: IA, thorough research before buying anything large like that is a wise move…yes, I am counting points while doing BFL even though BFL has me going slightly over my allotted daily points each day. We'll see how it works.

Carole :: sorry about the bad night’s sleep…hope last night was better!

Wendy :: Pre-order? oh you know it!…I wasn’t sure how the whole fasting thing would fly because I’m the same way – love my food! http://hornetsreport.com/HRForums/images/smilies/burgereat.gif But it’s going fairly well. Yesterday I was too hungry to work out *before* dinner, so I waited an hour after I ate…OK, now I need to get to a Coldstone…*lol* ETA: Absolutely, they need to refund you the expedited shipping costs!

Lorie :: Glad you enjoyed the iClimb yesterday…count me among those totally hooked!!…don’t know about the iCycles, though…Now come on, girl, you know better than to get on the scale during THAT TIME http://wilson-brothers.com/forum/images/smilies/wagging_finger.gif http://wilson-brothers.com/forum/images/smilies/wink2.gif …IA, BOSU Blast has some of the toughest abs out there!! I was sore for two days last time I did it…Still need to think of a nickname so I can have a flashy sig like y’all!! It’s funny, I have a new student from NC, and we were talking about dialects during a class discussion recently. She claims that we say “youze” up here in Jersey. No way! *lol* I will post the b’day list over on yahoo soon. I still need Shelly’s and Lori’s.

Jackie :: I’m sticking with my BFL rotation, which will incorporate a little of everything in terms of weight work. Don’t know when I’ll do a just-X rotation again. Crackin’ up about the lab home resting…you are too damn funny!

Sunny :: great job with the 1st KB class! Good of you to go gentle on the rookies…man, are those poor saps in for it! *lol*

Kristi :: hope the kids are feeling better today and mom had a decent night's rest.

POSH :: LOVE the pics!! Love the new ‘do – your hair is GORGEOUS! And I completely disagree – you *are* photogenic! (Prettier than the “real” Posh, IMO, who always looks as though she’s constipated.) But I really shouldn’t talk b/c I usually never like how my pictures turn out, either. *lol* Anyway, your whole family is adorable…GREAT job pushing through your workout despite the stomach issues…don’t worry about personals…hope today at work isn’t too insane.

Shelly :: hope work hasn’t been too bananas.

So today will be HIIT, but I’m not goin’ for it first-thing.

Have a most excellent Friday, ladies! BBL...

Hello Friends-

This Cheetah has had to be in lurk mode due to time constraints. We are having sleep interruption issues. 3 nights ago was the big wind storm, two nights ago our speakers on our master bedroom spontaneously started playing music in the middle of the night. ( It might have been from a power surge during the storm. And last night our security alarm / smoke detector went off. The security company was at our house yesterday doing a system check and said everything was fine. We have not had a good night sleep yet this week and DH is on call this weekend.

OK rant done.

So, I am not sold on the STS yet. DH is not willing to part with $200 this month for exercise after the BOSU and resolutions plan from iTrain....

Wendy- How is Beach body's customer service? Will they refund your money? Nice run yesterday!

Cathy- So you are liking the EXT?

Lorie- How nice of your friend to help with your hip symptoms. I have had found Aleve to be unhelpful too. But I feel ibuprofen works if needed.

OOps gotta bring DD to school.... BBL

[font color=purple][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well.
William Osler

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

Good morning fabulous Cheetah babes!

I promise this will be my last post and run. I'm hoping to get home from work by 8:00 tonight and *should* be able to catch up with everyone then. Thank goodness I've had just enough time to come and read through everything because I certainly need my "Cheetah fix" to stay sane and happy. You guys *always* brighten my day!!!

I almost tried to squeeze a workout in this morning as I actually woke up a bit early but figured that I was going to have a very looooong day and should probably just wait to hit it tomorrow. I've got my fingers crossed that the possibility of horse showing tomorrow night gets nixed today. I am NOT looking forward to doing a normal workday THEN having to leave for the show in the early evening, getting back home around 10 or 11...not my idea of a good time and would result in ANOTHER rest day and I just can't have that happen.

Gotta split for now. Have a great day everyone!!!

i just got done doing CC1 and CC3 on the EXT (yes, i KNOW i am a cardio junkie!!!) i was only going to do it for a short time, but the endorphins kicked in, and, well, you know. anyway, i will do weights when i get home from work. i am thinking PUB as i don't think i am in the mood to tackle S&H but you never know.

cathy-i think your nickname should be hottie cheetah or something like that. you're definitely not scary, and you're not baby (although, if you are the youngest cheetah posting, you *could* be baby cheetah). i just looked up the spice girls names. they are:
posh, baby, scary, sporty, and ginger. hmmm...i should probably change mine to ginger since she was named that because she had red hair and so do i. anyway, i think we should all think up cool cheetah names for us. what a fun idea, posh cheetah.

okay, gotta run. bbl.

OK back for more...

Lorie- I like you signature line :) And, oh my, you did two CC's ? You have great energy!

Lori- I read that you had a big calorie burner WO yesterday too! Hi Five!

Thomassina- IA your pictures are lovely!

Christine- Way to go on your knockout presentation. Did you celebrate responsibly ?

HI Shelly & Carole- I can't remember what I read yesterday but I hope you are both having some good workouts and such!

Shelly- Have you done any Cathe abs on the BOSU? they are hard!

Hi Jackie !

Sunny- good job in you KB class! I would take you class for sure.

Wendi- I hope you have nice relaxing Friday evening after your long work week.

I am headed over to iTrain now to down load a few workouts and then hit the TM for 5 miles of speed work. I figure Grace can push me through it.

PS I ave been reading the Superfoods Diet book and although it is common sense, it is helpful to review and remember to make good choices.

[font color=purple][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well.
William Osler

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

Good morning cheetahs

Sunny..so you will be preordering STS?...:D. Slept great last night. Sounds like your class went well. Enjoy iCycle and yoga.

Cathy..so Tony made you see stars last night? So you had some more PC issues? I hope you get all caught up today. Slept great last night. Enjoy your HIIT workout.

Lorie...hope your friend the orthopod can tell you what the hip problem is. Are you doing another iClimb today?

Judy...sorry about the sleeping interruptions. I had 2 bad night myself but last night was much better. Have fun with the 5 miles on your TM.

Wendi...I hope the horse show gets nixed to so you can avoid a late night.

Jackie...last night was a much beter sleeping night. Sounds like you enjoyed All Body cardio.

Christine...yes Slo-mo legs is a great workout. Way to go on the weight loss, I think Slo-mo is a good gift to yourself. When do you find out how your team does?

Wendy...I WILL be preordering STS! I sure hope you get your money back for the BB shipping...

Kristi...so sorry about the kids. I hope DD's cold clears up soon and DS's ligament heals up soon too.

Tomasina...loved the new hair cut!! I think for sure you are a Posh cheetah!

I was sooooo excited to see the blog update for STS last night. I think $5.38 per DVD is an awesome price!! I can't wait to preorder..:)...I will be doing 4DS legs, abs and a 40 min iClimb on my EXT.

Have a great day...

OH!!! i forgot to tell you all...although i am warning you that it is TMI...

i weighed myself this morning and no change. then, a few minutes later, i had to go to the bathroom (i told you it was TMI). anyway, i weighed myself after that just for grins and guess what? back to normal! HOW GROSS IS THAT?!?! i can't believe i was full of...you get it!

i liked doing the EXT with the cardio coaches. it was definitely a challenge and i loved the sprints!

Good Morning!

I have to figure out a good time to get here and post. I guess I can always do "drive by" posts. Who said that?!?! That's funny! :7

Anyway, y-day I did iTread #23 (40 min). I went a little over 4 miles. I do have to say when I don't feel like running, if I put an iTread on I always get into the groove. :) I then did Bosu Blast abs. Oh, before the abs I worked on 10 minutes of the actual workout. I did much better. :D

Today, I did DM cardio/leg premix using the Bosu except for drill #6. I pulled out the step. I just dropped ds off at preschool and about to get in B&G.

I'll be back this afternoon to catch up with you all!

Have great workouts!!!

Dallas

Hi Cheetahs!

TGIF and TG that stupid sales meeting is over. I did very well on my presentation to my boss’s boss- so well that I won the award for Best Corporate Positioning. I got a crystal cube with that engraved on it (my company is SugarCRM - so we get “sugar cubes” as rewards). I’m excited. My team didn’t win, but that’s okay - we did a good job. But this past week was very wearing on me, so when I woke up sore and extremely tired, I figured I should probably not work out today. Too many illnesses going around to risk wearing my body out like that.

I’m a little time crunched, so I’m going to start with personals for today, but I WILL be back later to address the last few days. That’s for your patience with me, and even more - for your support! I felt I had my Cheetah pals backing me while giving my presentations! :+

Sunny- I do so hope to meet you! Haven’t had time to even read my mail, so we’ll see. And way to go on teaching your first kick boxing class!!! I love that your kick butt!

Lorie - I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying Keith! I like Keith, although I do like Grace, too. I’ve even done a few of the iTreads on the elliptical. They aren’t as tough, but they are fun. I want a cool Cheetah siggy too - I’ll have to think of one… :p It’s really amazing how much, well, you know, we can hold! It makes a huge difference. Glad to know you’re back to normal weight though!

Wendy - Sorry you having such troubles with Beachbody! I’d be furious!! Did you get it yet? Enjoy yoga or legs!

Judy- Oh no!! I’m sorry to hear about the sleep interruption issues!!! What a pain! Hope you get in a great night’s sleep tonight! I have to wait to order STS until end of January when I get my big paycheck in, and that will push back any BOSU purchase. So, I’m on the fence, too. But, I know I’ll cave and buy the darned thing. I celebrated relatively responsibly. Had a glass of wine, but as the party was in a bowling alley (high end), I avoided food and more booze by bowling. I am horrible, but it was fun.

Cathy - Enjoy your day off!! Thanks for the kudo’s on the presentation. You actually could not pay me enough to work directly for my boss’s boss - she’s the stereotypical bad woman manager - moody, unpredictable, and can be downright nasty. I’m on her good side, and she’ll sometimes just walk by me and just give me a nasty look. This is the leather pants lady from the Christmas party… I don’t get her. Hope your computer issues are resolved!

Wendi - You and I have been doing the drive-by post thing this week! I was overwhelmed with the sales training- I cannot even image how you find time! I hope your show gets cancelled. Does not sound like fun!

Carole - oh my, my legs are talking to me after 4 of the leg exercises in Slo Mo - I cannot even imagine the DOMS after the full workout! But, I’ll attempt it. I really like heavy lower body workouts and I like the way I feel DOMS in different places. I also admire Amy more. I can typically match Cathe on her weights. With Amy, I actually went down in weight knowing that she could kick my butt! I think the price is more than reasonable for STS as well.

Dallas - we’re a tough group to keep up with, I know! Great workout for you! I’m so wanting a BOSU!

Well, I guess I’d better go get ready for work. I left my computer at the office, so I had to wait for DD15 to leave for school before I could get on this one. Enjoy everyone!

PS - back to saay to Thomasina aka Posh Cheetah - You look MARVELOUS, darling! I had to check out your new do after reading all the comments - I LOVE it!

Good Afternoon Ladies:)

Well...I overslept today so I didn't get a workout in. I had planned on doing a circuit workout using my crappy TM..but the alarm didn't go off! So now I have to do it tonight.
Im soooo undecided about buying a TM. I just don't want more CC debt right now but I can't live without running, can I? There is one on sale this week at a local store. The brand is Horizon. $1499 on for $799! I don't know what to do.There have been ratings added. 5 stars but are these just people who walk for 30 mins? I thought I had my mind made up until DH asked "how are you going to pay for it"? How the F&^K did he think I was gonna pay for it? But in the same sense, he doesn't care what I do. I feel like not buying it, just to see if he feels like crap.HA! And I should just say to him. Im gonna hold off on buying a TM and instead I will go to the gym 3 nights a week! That should go over real well! Prehaps I should just wait until my TM dies completely! This store always has a TM on each week. Ya never know, a better sale may come my way later.

Im going to read everyones post and then I will be back with personnals!
Lori:)

Good morning cheetahs! Was MIA yesterday. I usually can post during a slow period at work but was too busy catching up and getting out the new work schedule. I did have last night off, but back to the grind tonight. I did All Body Cardio again yesterday, that one really leaves me panting and sweaty.... love it! Being the insane cheetah I am I wanted more after a little rest and tried out one of the ASCII/SloMo premixes... woooohooo! fun workout but don't feel any DOMS today and I used the same weights that Amy does.

SunnyD- I feel sorry for your students in your next KB class... no more mister nice guy }( LOL. Have a nice cycle/yoga day!

Lorie- aka sporty... that name suits you and I love your flashy signature. That's great that you are getting some good use out of your EXT and enjoying the workouts. Great way to get in a good workout like running without the impact.

Wendy- You bet I'll be preordering STS!!! I think I read over Cathe's description at least 5 times. I hope you don't have problems getting back your $ with Beachbody.... that sucks that they screwed up your order!

Judy- You have had some serious electronic malfunctions at your house! Hope it's resolved and you can catch up on your sleep!
Have fun with Grace today.

Cathy- I PM'd you on my Bday.... could have sworn I did that before!
Anyway, hope you can get caught up with everything today so your weekend can be more relaxing.

Wendi- How many hours per week do you work? You may as well be a lawyer in a big firm with the hours you put in!!

Carole- IA, the STS series is priced very reasonably considering the number of workouts you get.... and 3.5 months worth too! I'll be placing my order tomorrow for sure!

Dallas- Awesome workout you have planned today:eek: DM is my favorite Cathe circuit workout. I actually find All body Cardio to be harder though!

Jackie- I guess you agree with me re: All body Cardio! How are you feeling today?

Christine- Congrats on getting through your presentation and on your award!!! I imagine you must be so relieved!! thanks again for your pm re: the slo mo premix. I did the first one and will be trying the second one no doubt next week.

Thomasina- went back to y-day's posts to look at your pics. All I can say is that Posh is a good name for you.... very classy!!

Lori- I feel for yor re: your dilemma on buying a new TM. I guess your old one does still work? I know you live in Canada but I would think you could still run outside in the afternoon anyway. Well, personally I think you shouldn't make any major purchase on impulse. Just think it out carefully.

I think that about catches me up. I'll be going for a 5-6 mile steady state run today and then Bosu Blast and ab work.

Shellyc

Good morning ladies,
I have to apologize to you wonderful cheetahs about my lack of posting and personals. To be honest with you, my heart has not been into it and I have just been struggling a bit with some depression and just not feeling myself. I am going to take an official break from cheetahville for awhile and get my head straight and focus on some things that really need to be dealt with in my life that I have not been dealing with. I hope that makes sense. I will continue to lurk and read about all you fabulous cheetahs. Thanks for understanding and for being so inspirational and just plain wonderful :) This hopefully will just be a short break.

Take care friends,
Susan

Good morning Cheetahs!

Cathy - Glad Tony made you laugh so you didn't realize the hurt he was putting on you. Enjoy the rest of your day off. We have the y'all dialect here. :)

Sunny - Enjoy your iCycle and yoga class.

Lorie - You must be tired girl! Glad you got some extra rest. I was having a chocolate treat every night for awhile. Then I broke the habit. Now, I'm ready to give into it again. It's just a little treat. All that cardio! No wonder you need that extra sleep. Glad you enjoyed it. I can't believe you were so full of it either. :)

Wendy - Shame on BB. I think they should refund your money too for service not rendered. Enjoy your workout.

Judy - Sorry for all the sleep interruptions. Hope you can get some rest. Think I'll probably break down and get STS just because it's Cathe. It is a lot of $$$. I think the last 2 series spoiled me because the cost all at once wasn't bad.

Wendi - Don't worry about not getting to personals. We all know life gets in the way at times. Will keep my fingers crossed for you that there is no horse show.

Carole - Glad last night was better. My new neighbors have a dog. One day when I was over to the new house, the dog goes in the house with me, checks the house over. She then runs up the stairs and takes one of the construction guys bottle of water and goes outside. Thought it was too funny. I see I'm going to have a new friend because she is just so friendly. I just hope she doesn't try to run with me if I decide to run in the neighborhood. Enjoy your workout.

Dallas - Yes, drive by posts always work. Like to know you're doing ok. Nice workouts!

Christine - Congratulations on your award! Know you deserved it too. Sorry your team didn't win.

Lori - Sorry you're still wrestling with the decision to buy a treadmill. They are always on sale though. So, I don't think you'll miss out on anything if you waited a little longer.

I did Shape It Up today. Debbie hurt my butt again. I'm going to DBF after work. Tomorrow night is my awards party for the Road Race Series I participated in. I get some more goodies.

Have a fantastic Friday everyone!

Jackie

Shelly - I see we are back on schedule posting together. :) Did you give yourself more days off this time. You are insane woman with that workout you did. Whew!! My little tushy is sore. Enjoy your run.

Susan - You have had a lot going on the last year. You will be missed. Take care of yourself. You will be in my prayers.

Jackie

Alrighty! Lets see how long my boss is gone for!}(

Sunny** Hope you get that workout in!

Lorie** LMAO at your comment! I usually don't weigh myself until all filters have emptied!:+ I to love the GS's but I have a funny feeling that the STS series is gonna take their place:)

Wendy** I remember now! I did order P90X ages ago and never ever received a response. Then I got so pissed that I contacted them, telling them to cancel the order and I never got a response from that either! I hate when that kind of stuff happens. Feels like your business isn't appreciated!

Cathy** Are you hungry following BFL? I remember being hungry. I only made it 2 weeks b/c the free day threw me for a loop:eek: I couldn't get back on track. As for Ww's I followed that when I was bf'ing and got a extra 10 points a day. Needless to say, I wasn't hungry!

Judy** Prehaps you have a ghost in your house? hehe We had some heavy winds last night as well and I woke a couple of times. Not when I wanted to though!

Carole** I have to agree, I think the price is awesome as well. Sure, we paid almost $300 for the HC series and that was only 10 dvds. I thought the STS series was going to cost alot more to be honest with you.

Wendi** HOpe you have a good day!

Christine** Good job on the awards! Im not a public speaker so my hat goes off to anyone who can do anything in front of a crowd! Imkinda like Bridget JOnes in that way!;-)

Dallas** Nice workout!

Shelly** No running outside for me! The roads are snow covered and its just not safe. My TM still works at times but stops! I told DH prehaps I will wait until it kicks the bucket altogether.

Jackie** I just told DH that I was gonna go to the gym to get my runs in. He said, "what nights are those, the ones your not working"? I think he knows Im not serious about that.

Susan** My heart goes out to you! I hope your breaking brings you much comfort and releif!

Yesterdays workout was B&G standing work and Imax Extreme. I think tonights workout will be the circuit work for the Gulant or viper and runs in between!

Lori:)

Afternoon Gals!

You all have reminded me of my freshmen Algebra class back in 1996. They made up a song for the Quadratic formula to the popular Spice Girl's song at the time. It was pretty darn good!! They got extra credit. :) I miss teaching, but you know raising kids is like a full time job. LOL!

Well, got B&G - standing glutes & stability balls abs premix done. I'd like to use my foam roller or do a quickie yoga premix. Eionn has some nice premixes. He does say some weird things though. :eek: Oh yeah, I have me new Rodney Yee too that has some quick yoga mixes. However, look at this: "The degree of stiffness in those tissues (connective tissues) tends to determine their injury risk. More stiffness means more protection from injury. More laxity means more chance that something can go wrong." That was from a new book I just picked up, The New Rules of Lifting for Women. Hmmm????

Sunny ~ Way to go on the kbox class!! Go get 'em! They'll be in for a surprise it sounds like next time. }(

Wendy ~ That stinks about your BB DVDs. When did you order? I got mine at a reasonable time, but I did make a call about them and the guy said he had no idea when I'd get them. HUH!!?! Hope you get that situation resolved.

Lorie ~ Way to go on two CC's back-to-back! Glad your hip was ok during and after that. You must be on the mend! LOL! on your bathroom experience. Did you ask about the iCycles? They are as tough as the spin class I take at my gym!! I plan on doing one tomorrow. Like Wendy said you need to use these on a spin bike opposed to a regular stationary bike.

Judy ~ Hope you get some sleep tonight! We had two visitors last night. Both boys, I was waiting for dd to come in too. LOL!! That hasn't happened in a while. IA Grace does push you through. How did the 5 miles go? Which iTread did you use?

Carole ~ Breakfast was fun..chit chatting with the gals. I stuck with my coffee. I was actually pretty full from my breakfast at home, so that helped. :) Glad you caught up on your sleep last night. How long have you been chi running?

Christine ~ Way to go on the award!! :) I bet you're so relieved to be done! I remember when working in an office job and we had to do presentations in front of our peers. I was a newbie and hardly new the software that I was supporting. Was not happy about that!! IA Slow Mo will be a nice reward to yourself! That leg work is tough to me too!

Posh ~ Love your new hairdo! You look great!!! Way to go on the workout w/a queasy stomach!! I heard #13 is a tough one too. }( I had a queasy stomach during B&G today. Weird, huh??!?

Susan ~ Sorry you're going through a tough time right now. (((((HUGS)))) Hope you do continue to read this thread. It sure puts a smile on face. These gals are nutty!! :D Hang in there!!

Wendi ~ **Crossing my fingers** for you that the show gets nixed!

Jackie ~ Sounds like you're enjoying your SS rotation. I've been wanting to do another, but there are so many new workouts to try lately! ;) Ooooo, what kind of goodies do you get tomorrow night? Sounds like fun!

Shelly ~ Whew!! What a workout planned today! I have DOMS in my obliques from Bosu abs. I've got to pull out All Body Cardio again. All this talk about it. :)

Lori ~ You have great workouts planned too. Hope you can figure out what to do about the treadmill soon. I don't know what I would do either w/o a treadmill as I workout before I get the kids up. I can't leave them alone to run outside.

Kristi ~ How are your kids today? My ds stayed home y-day because he was limping around too. How weird?!?!?! He was fine by 10A. Me thinks he wanted to stay home from school???? He does play soccer and just had his first practice after 3 weeks off. Maybe it was DOMS? Dunno. Hope all is well there.

Better go get some work done around here or a nap sounds really good right now. ha ha!:7

Dallas

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.