Cheetah Power...Sunday!

Good morning, all!

Did everyone have a relaxing Valentine's Day? Sure hope so! :) I am off to church this morning, and then the kids & I are loading up for a trip to Grandma & Grandpa's the next couple of days-- since we didn't get up there last week.

So, I won't be around the den tomorrow... :( I'll be back Tuesday morning.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday & a very happy Monday!!!!!!!! ;):cool::D

4.gif

Hey All.

Today I did Burn Circuit 2 and WOWEE that was TOUGH STUFF! :eek: It totally fried my back. Gotta love it! I originally wanted to do the IMAX 3 blast premix afterwards but it kicked my arse so hard that I didn't have the energy for cardio at all after that! I did Recharge instead and it felt great. :)

We went out shopping today and picked up a 32" wide screen LCD tv for my work out room!!!! WOO HOO! DH is going to p/u the wall mount kit this week so we can hang it and get rid of the tv stand which means more room for my work outs and my equipment!;):D:) Can you tell that I am very excited? :p

That's about it I guess. I hope Brighton has a safe trip and a fun time at her mom's.

See ya in the morning!:)

Hi Cheetahs!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello! Hope you are all well. I am doing great! I have missed you, just busy keeping up with everything. My running is going well.

Take care! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.