Cheetah Den Saturday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning.

Today will be CLX Burn Intervals and Centergy class.

Went out to eat and saw the movie "Taken" last night. It was really good. Going out to dinner tonight to a fantastic restaurant. No getting on the scale for me until Friday for sure! :eek:

Brighton: I love the TJ's too. So much fun and good work out! I love using the weighted gloves with them. Really ups the intensity!

Hope everyone is well.

I'll bbl!

I just added several pieces of "Cheetah" flair to my facebook profile. :D

Today is DH's birthday, so I can safely post his birthday gift here, even if he does read. :) I ordered him a whole pack of Nuun. It's an electrolyte rehydration drink, but it comes in a tube just like Airborne. It's great because you can pack a lot into a tiny space. It's so hard to bring over enough powders to get us through, so I was really happy to find this stuff. I hope he likes it.

I'm still doing lots of rolling and stretching and gentle exercise. Making gradual improvement.

Hi Girls.

Well I got CLX Burn Intervals done this morning just in the nick of time to run out the door for Centergy class. Wouldn't ya know it, the parking lot was PACKED! I couldn't find a spot so I had to turn around and leave! :( I was ticked but used it as an opportunity to give CLX's Recharge a try. Loved it! :) Burn Intervals is fantastic btw! I think I am going to fall in love with this series...unless ofcourse, it does NOTHING for my body but I am hoping I not the ONE person who does not find positive changes from it.

Laura: Glad you are healing. Hope your DH likes his gift. :)

Later babes!

Hi Cheetahs!

Wendy - You should give Shred a try sometimes. Think you would like it. Glad you're enjoying the Squeeze workouts. CLX is going to be fun. There's no dread factor there for me. You're going for the pain a lot these days. ;) Glad you enjoyed the movie and dinner. Enjoy dinner tonight and don't worry about the calories. Saturday is always the day I eat whatever and as much as I want. Sorry you had to miss the Centergy class.

Brighton - Sorry DS was being so disagreeable yesterday. Hope you got to relax some. TJ are always fun and that Chalene is perky! She makes you want to work out when you're dragging.

Laura - I'll have to check out your Facebook sometimes if I can figure it out. :D Happy Birthday to DH!! Hope he enjoys the gift. Sounds like a handy one. Are you doing anything special for his day. Rolling is good. When is the race?

Running partner had to work this morning and I had a memorial service to attend at 12. So, we didn't run together today. I went ahead and jumped on the treadmill and did iTread #20 60 minutes and Power Yoga for Athletes Hips. Great stretch for the hips.

Hope you ladies have had a wonderful day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.