The Challengers wk of 5/10

punka274

Cathlete
Hey girls,Just getting us started! Its been a busy morning for me. DH and I went grocery shopping then i came home and did a workout. Decided on Kelly Coffey Meyer's Plyometrics...it kicked my bootie:confused: it was fun though.

I had an awesome workout yesterday too, did 4ds KB + Legs. :)

Have a great day:)

Good Afternoon,

Not feeling to well today MIL came to dinner yesterday with pnuemonia and now I have a scratchy throat and a cough thank god its not a chesty cough all in the throat just annoying. Tonite I too will be doing KCMs Plyometrics since I don't have STS.

Amelia-thanks for giving me the heads up on the toughness of that workout. Did you see she is making two more workouts? I saw the clips for both and the olympic lifting doesn't interest me but the other one does just can't remember the name of it.

Hey girls, no workout to report today because my back isn't feeling to great. Its really sore, but its a weird kind of sore, not muscle sore...if that even makes since. Im guessing the plyometrics i did yesterday did it:confused: Its mostly in the lower lumbar area but there is some weird soreness in the upper area too....i don't know, it just hurts like hell:( AND i can't find that d*%@ heating pad. Every time i need it I can't find it...arg!

I will try and bb tomorrow,hopefully i will feel better:)

Roxie-I need to go check out those video clips. How was plyo?

Jean-Nice job on your workout today...high fives!!!

Elaine-How are you doing today?

ok ladies...bbl

Good Afternoon,

Stayed home from work today throat really hurts and I have a cough suppose to do KPC tonite might end up doing TJ 20 min cardio instead.

Amelia-didn't end up doing plyo last night wasn't feeling well sorry to hear it hurt your back.

Jean-good job getting a workout in.

Quick Hi!

Amelia: Hope your back feels better.

Jean: Sure you can do 2 days in a row(?sp looks funny)

Roxie: enjoy your WO tonight.

Yesterday I got up at 5am to walk with DH. Then I did Push Pull.
This morning I just couldn't get up. When I did workout I did Podrunner wk2 for 37 min. then I did combo 1,2 and abs of KPC.

Hi everyone. Last night I made it to the gym. Worked the rest of upper body. Eating has been pretty good, but scale is not moving :( Hope to get in some cardio tonight.

Amelia, hope you back starts to feel better.

Roxie, hope you start feeling better too.

Elaine, that's cool that you got go walk with DH. I'm wish mine would do things with me. We used to bike a lot together, but that was a long time ago.

Jean

Good Morning,

Don't really know what workout I am going to do today I am so far behind. I know I will definetly work abs. Scheduled to do Athletic Step but I have never done that one before so we shall see. Cough isn't as bad today.

Morning, Today will be low impact step followed by total body sculpting...im trying to take it easy on the back so i figured the TBS would give me some good burns without any further soreness. its almost 100% better today, still a little sensitive. One thing is for sure..no more kelly coffey meyer plyometrics:confused:

Hello to everyone...i will try and bbl:)

DH woke me up at 5am to tell me he wasn't going to walk this morning.:confused: Okay, could have let me sleep.

I did L&G and the total body stretch. It felt good. My quads have been a bit tight.

Jean: ^^5s to going to the gym.

Roxie: I really like Athletic step. It is not complicated at all. I did it on a 4inch step to get use to the moves.

Amelia: glad to hear your back is feeling better.

Good morning,

Im so tired this morning:(.(----Confession Time-----) I have been having trouble sleeping and I KNOW why, its because i have went back to an old habit of nibbling at night. If i eat at night i can't sleep that well. *sigh*, I have GOT to break this habit before i start doing damage. I haven't stepped on the scale in a while, just can't face it. Im seriously thinking about joining WWers again. But this time i will do it online. I need something fresh, something new, so i can get my focus back. Right now im really struggling with the calorie counting. I do great all day but then i start the nibbling at night and the day's all went to hell:mad: Or i could go see a nutritionist? Or maybe i will get that job so i can have something to do other than bitch about my food for the day :p LOL;) My mom seems to think that is my problem:rolleyes:...im bored.

But on the other hand my workouts are pretty good. I plan on doing some cardio + some upper body weights today. I also need to do some core work. And i will walk my Cassie girl this afternoon.

Elaine-Good job with your workout yesterday! Do you guys usually walk around 5am?

my workout is done for the day. I walked the dog for 30mins then did level one of 30 day shred. Im back to counting calories today. I think i will make a ticker that i can update everyday that im on plan? Changing the ticker everyday will keep me motivated...

Good Evening,

I finally managed to do a workout suppose to do STS MMA Boxing but I don't own that one so I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party instead.

Stats:
43 min
38 in the zone
141 min hr
165 max hr
283 cals burned.

Morning,

I'm proud of myself today, I stayed on plan yesterday. Today will be another good day i can feel it.:) i lost 3lbs of water weight too, so today's weight is 177.8:D

My 2nd interview is in 3hrs, ARG. I really, really hope i get this job. Im so excited.. Wish me luck!!!

bbl i also plan on getting in some kind of workout today.:confused:

Oh, and I reported the post above me since it makes absolutely no sense and there seems to be links in it....:rolleyes:

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is Muscle Endurance had coughing spells last night made it hard to sleep.

Amelia-keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I am so glad it is Friday! This has been a long week. I work tonight but I am still happy it's the weekend.

Amelia: Good luck on the interview. DH asked me to walk with him at 5am to keep him company. We've only done it once!:p He always has these a reason why he is not walking.

Roxie: Hope you feel better.

Jean: what's on for today.

Yesterday I did HiiT dw pyramid & IMAX2 only the step part. I had to keep skipping ahead to the step section but it was fun. This morning I did 4DS HIS circuit and B&G stability ball outer thighs,roll ins and some of the ankle weight work. I burned 308cal in 71min.

I only did my podrunner 0-5K once this week.:(

DH bought an elliptical. We had gone to a fitness store and tried them out and agreed on buying the lower model. When he called to order it he decided to upgrade. We got the floor model price. It's a lifefitness elliptical. We should be picking it up this Sunday. If we pick it up we don't pay taxes. Keeping my fingers crossed that it fits in my car.:)

Man, zero sleep last night. TOM is here for me and my mom spent the night last night.
NOW, don't get me wrong...i love my mom very much but OMG, she drives me insane:confused: We had a small disagreement this morning...its like she does NOT hear me? Good grief! She said she might spend the night again tonight...sigh, i wish i could have a drink;)(but i refuse to go off my plan,lol, yesterdays calories were 1295:eek:...it was a rest day;))

I just finished my workout. Did NYC by Kelly Meyer, its pretty tough....The leg drills on there are killer,she doesn't use weight in those either.

~~~I can't believe i didn't post in this thread yesterday? Here is a copy and paste of yesterdays post:confused:~~~
So, The Interview(s) lasted 2 & 1/2 hours, then i took a typing test, then i took a assessment test then I was told they had to talk to the medical director(who was one of the interviews i had) and i would know something by Monday...OMG:confused: I'm going to beat my head up against the wall if they don't tell me something here soon.:( I have NEVER had so many interviews/test in my life!!!! Im not interviewing for president here? WTH?

Sigh, another weekend of uncertainly. Now I'm going over everything i said in my mind. Good grief...i don't like all this pressure:mad:

SO...with all that said, i plan on going for a walk later with the kids and my lab. If im feeling spunky, i will do MM UB. Im sure i will feel better after that tough workout.

Elaine-Whoohoo on the elliptical!!! YAY, I'm so excited for you! Let us know how you like it on sunday...

Roxie-How you feeling today?

Jean-Whats on tabs for today?

Last edited:
Good Morning,

Just finished ME and god that is a killer workout. I am suppose to go for a run today but a) I don't run, b) its raining outside so I will probably go to the Fitness Center and do the elliptical.

Stats:
73 min
52 in the zone
140 min hr
173 max hr
415 cals burned.

Amelia-hope you get the job totally understand about mom and I am still batteling a cough.

Elaine-I think you are going to enjoy that elliptical tough workout.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.