>>>The Challengers<<< Wk of 4/26

punka274

Cathlete
Morning, im still debating on what today's workout will be. I was real proud of myself at the b-day party yesterday...i manage to avoid the cake and all the higher calorie food sitting around. It felt good to have control:)

I plan on getting in a workout this morning, kinda looking forward to it after taking 3 days off. I may do that LIC cardio premix! Its pretty fun.

Roxie-I think i will do two full body's a week too. I just can't get the motivation to do weights right now for some reason. As a matter of fact, my motivation to do cardio isn't there either:eek: Im making myself workout today...i know it will make me feel better!

ok,bbl

Good Morning,

Tonite for me will be 4ds KB cardio only really wanted to do it this morning, but DH is on vacation and it felt to good cuddling to get up. It will be to chilly to go for a walk after work.

Amelia-I have the same problem with the wts. just don't care to do them and I usually work my abs 3 times a week but have no desire to do that.

Hi Girls,

Quick post.

Yesterday I did BM2 upper body double premix(skipping step wu and abs) then I did PLB floor.

This morning I did HiiT 30/30 and B&G ball abs and an interval run using podrunner. Here is the website if your wondering what podrunner is. It is free download music to run to. I'm using the first day to a 5k interval mix.

http://www.djsteveboy.com/mixes.html

check it out. It is a lot like cardio coach but free!

Good Morning,

I am going to take a rest week since DH is on vacation but I am still going to go for my walks and on Friday go to the fitness center and do the crosstrainer.

Amelia-haven't you gotten over the blues yet?

Elaine-good job with your workout I will check out that website when I get home.

Hey girls

It was our Anniversary today so DH and I went out for a 4 and half mile hike. We went to our favorite park this time. The trails have huge rocks and steep hills...really fun. I can't find my camera right now :)mad:) or i would have taken some pics for you guys..

Well,my heart is pounding again:confused: man, i don't know how much more of this i can handle? Im talking about an interview tomorrow at a minor emergency center :)eek::eek:) im not going to get excited though because i don't want to get upset again if things don't work out. The job is part time, only three days a week. which is perfect...

Roxie-Still no over the blues yet but getting there. If i get that job tomorrow i will do a happy dance in my living room:p Enjoy your rest week!

Elaine-That bm2 premix is a killer, i really don't like the pushup part:confused: I will check out that website, thanks for the heads up!

ok, bb tomorrow after my interview..wish me luck!

Hi Girls,

Quick post.

Yesterday I did BM2 upper body double premix(skipping step wu and abs) then I did PLB floor.

This morning I did HiiT 30/30 and B&G ball abs and an interval run using podrunner. Here is the website if your wondering what podrunner is. It is free download music to run to. I'm using the first day to a 5k interval mix.

http://www.djsteveboy.com/mixes.html

check it out. It is a lot like cardio coach but free!

Hey Elaine...i think i will join you with podrunner. I want to download the first week but i can't figure it out. When i click on 'download week 1" it opens up the music but i don't see anywhere to click on download?

EDITED---ok,nevermind..i read the instructions:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Good Evening,

I went for a 2 mile walk after work tonite, but I should have made it 3.

Stats:
36 min
32 in the zone
134 min hr
146 max hr
217 cals burned.

Amelia-HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! What year is it?

Hi everyone. Today was 5k training. I jogged for 5 kilometers outside. Boy I suck. I'm slower than last year. Oh well, guess all I can do is improve.

Good luck Amelia on the interview. Roxie taka advantage of your rest week and enjoy. Elaine, nice work out.

Jean

Amelia: Good luck on the interview!!
I know what you mean about the push ups. They were killer. I also wondered why the premix didn't repeat the tris over like all the other muscles. But my tris where sore today anyways.

This morning I did L&G.

It is cold here this morning. I had to wear gloves and a winter hat to walk the dog this morning. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Good Morning,

Tonite is another walk the temps are warm but the wind is gusting, an then I need to do some KB to relief some stress from work sometimes working for a husband and wife team is not always a good thing. I am taking Thurs and Friday off to spend with DH so all I have to do is make it thru the day.

Elaine-I can send some warm weather your way suppose to be 80 here but its going to be windy.

Hey girls, sorry ive been MIA lately...i have been lurking a lot though:eek:

I think the interview went pretty good yesterday, i was calm and confident, answered every question(and there was a lot of them:confused:) with a lot of thought. I talked to three people yesterday,including the owner....they're having three days of interviews so my chances are slim with my experience but im not giving up hope. Maybe i will get it...keep your fingers crossed for me. I got that other job (heating and cooling dispatcher) without any experience at all so im going to think positive right now:) I'm suppose to know something by Monday.

Ive got a few things on tabs today as far as workouts go. I plan on walking the dog for 30minutes, then doing PH UB, then some yoga. My eating yesterday was fantastic, ended the day at 1630 calories. Gotta keep that going...

Amelia: Excellent with the eating. I wish I could say the same, but today is a new day and my goal is to have a positive additude about food.

Hi Roxie and Jean how are you two doing?

I will be doing my Wo later this afternoon. I will be doing the Podrunner for about 26min. then some abs and some of athletic step.

My husband is suppose to bring the elliptical home today. I am hopefull, as he has said this 3 or 4 times already. The man he is buying it from keeps forgetting or has some kind of crisis that inhibits him from following through.

Okay I have to go to the grocery store and pet store and walk the pup before hand. So off I go with my positive thinking. I will check in later when I have completed my WO.

Have a great morning!!:D

Workouts done. Dog walk, PH/UB + abbs, then A.M yoga/standing poses. My arms are shaking...it feels good. all took about 95minutes.

I will bbl with some personals...

Good Morning,

I was suppose to have today and tomarrow off to spend with DH on his vacation but I got called in we are being reinspected this will determine whether or not I still have a job. I will do med ball abs and some kind of cardio to windy to walk.

Elaine-how is your weather today it is incredibly windy here gusting to 40mph.

Amelia-hope you get the job I will keep my fingers crossed.

Roxie, hope all goes well with the inspection. Too bad you got called in.

Amelia, hoping you get the job. Sound slike your interview went well.

Elaine, I'll have to check out those podrunner programs you mentioned.

Today was another day of 5k training followed by 2 set of Tabata sprints and then some walking. I was out for an hour and burned 700 calories. Tomorrow will be a rest day and then I hope to do a 5k race this weekend. I have another next weekend I want to do too.

Jean

Jean: good luck on your 5K this weekend. Wow!! double WOW! on the calorie burn.

Well I got my podrunner in and then I did Athletic step combo 1,2 and finished product. I burned 349cal in 62min. I didn't get in my abs, I will do them tomorrow morning.

Good night,

Hey girls, another no motivation day but i made myself do 4ds HIS and it was a blast! Really love the music in that one. I recorded Stepblast(had it one time but sold it) so i may do that one this weekend. Tomorrow is legs and yoga!

My DD is home today, i took her to the doctor because she was complaining of a sore throat & she had a slight fever. Sure enough she has strep throat. Poor thing. I took her to mcdonalds afterwords and she loved it...i wanted something there (and was VERY hungry) but skipped it and made me a sandwich. Its little victories like that-that make me proud of myself :D

nice workouts today!!! I will catch up with everyone tomorrow! No word on the job opening yet...

Roxie: Our weather yesterday was chilly and extremely windy. I was watching the 100 foot pine trees swaying. They always make me nervous.
Today was much warmer and not as windy.

Amelia: It's the little victories that count. Hope your DD's strep gets better.

Jean: good luck on the 5K!

This mroning I did the HSC time saver 51 min.

Good morning Cathletes:D

Today i plan on doing 4ds legs + yoga, got The biggest loser yoga on tabs. Its pretty darn challenging.

Elaine-Nice job on your workout. I use to have that dvd..really fun.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.