The Challengers wk of 4/19

punka274

Cathlete
Morning

Today is The Biggest Loser Cardio Max for 30 minutes. Im so beat, TOM is really kicking my butt :(

Hello to Everyone, i will bb this afternoon for some personals!:)

Good Morning,

The weather is going to be nice enough I can go for a walk after work then I will come home and do some kind of wt. workout. The knee is feeling better after a couple of days rest.

Amelia-enjoy your workout I have that one just haven't tried it yet.

Today is a holiday here because of Patriots Day.

I did 4DS upper body weight work picking 2 or 3 rounds of each body part to do. I then did PLB lfloor work.

Hi everyone. today will be a rest day for me. I went to an out of town wedding this weekend and I am beat after having to get up at 2:50am this morning to head back home. I did manage to get in a workout on Friday and one yesterday with a lot of walking throughout the whole weekend.

Amelia, that is really great on receiving the compliment. Your work is paying off.

Roxie, glad to hear the knee is better.

Elaine, enjoy your holiday.

Jean

Good Evening,

Walked 3 miles tonite needed a good cal burn.

Stats:
53 min
46 in the zone
134 min hr
151 max hr
321 cals burned.

Hey girls, i didn't get a chance to come back and report my workout this morning. Did exactly thirty minutes of that cardio workout..

Im starting to feel the pressure to learn everything at work. Its only my third day so maybe im just being dramatic, as usual. Thats me Mrs. Dramatic:cool: LOL

I did feel kinda stupid today, when a customer calls in and wants us to come out and do a check up or whatever there is a written paragraph that the lady training me typed out to help explain our prices and so fourth, well I couldn't get the pronunciation of Diagnostics out of my mouth right...my tongue just wouldn't work. I kept pronuncing it 'dagnostics'.....:rolleyes: oh well. I think it was safe to say that we lost that customer;) LOL

Roxie-Nice job on your walk...

Jean-Enjoy your rest day, good job with your workouts over the weekend!

Elaine-awesome upper body workout today and abb workout!

Good Morning,

Im doing bm2 upper body. Im feeling pretty good, not tired yet...

I will bb this afternoon,everyone have a great day & workout!

Hey girls,

It's school vacation week for us. We (kids,puppy & I) are heading to the beach. It will not be warm enough to swim but this time a year they allow dogs.

This morning I did HiiT DW pyramid and combos 1,2,3 and the finish product of Athletic Step then KPC abs. I burned 324cal in 65min.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me will be MM it will be to chilly to walk the park and its suppose to rain.

Amelia-good job on your workout.

Elaine-good job on your workout looked like a good one.

Good Evening,

I had to quit half way through MM started to not feel very well wanted to pass out and the dizziness was back.

Stats:
27 min
25 in the zone
144 min hr
175 max hr
189 cals burned.

Squated 40lbs for the first time ever.

So disappointed :(

I can't believe it, i lost the job:( The old dispatcher came back and wanted her job back and they told me to finish out the day yesterday but wouldn't need me anymore after that.:(:( Im so depressed. I came home yesterday and was crying to DH about it. I don't know why the old dispatcher left or how long she had been gone...why did they hire me if they were going to give her her job back so quickly?:( I just don't understand?

Im so depressed i didn't even want to get out of bed this morning,but the kids have to go to school...:(

I told EVERYBODY about this job, i even put it on FB, I was so proud of it. It seems i just can't win for losing with jobs:( WTH?

Oh Amelia I am so sorry. It seems wrong to me that they can do that.
If they are the type of company that can do that I am not sure I would want to work for them. Put your chin up. I believe things happen for a reason. It may not seem it now, but you'll see.

Roxie: Sorry to hear your were dizzy. When you work out do you lock your legs? I know that if you lock your knees the blood flow is stopped and you will pass out., or get dizzy. Just a thought.

Jean: what's on tap for today.

Well we had fun at the oeacn yesterday. The dog was hilarious to watch. She kept going toward the water to grab a seashell or rock then back tracked as the water came in. The water was freezing!!

This morning I did L&G.

Good Morning,

Supose to rain here today so I will do cardio at the fitness center and then come home and finish MM.

Elaine-I think its because I went to heavy with the wt. its the first time I have done serious wt work in a while. I did 33lbs on the static lunges and I think that was to much to soon the HR never came down.

Amelia-sorry to hear about the job my youngest DD just quit hers because they were mean to her.

Decided to walk the dog for 30minutes. I will be fine about the job...sorry to vent this morning. Im ok now.:)

Elaine-Thanks, im not going to let it get me down anymore. Like you said...everything happens for a reason. Glad to hear you had fun at the beach yesterday. It must be so cool to live with in driving distance to the beach.

Roxie-sorry your dd had a bad experience at that job. Enjoy your workout at the fitness center and MM later! I think i will do MM Friday...really love that one.

Hello to Jean.

Good Evening,

Decided to go for a walk at the park since the rain held off. I felt really good tonite so I enjoyed it. I need to do abs now.

Stats:
35 min
34 in the zone
142 min hr
156 max hr
232 cals burned.

I did 200 crunches of different varieties and Total Body Stretching.

Ab Stats:
11 min
3 in the zone
119 min hr
136 max hr
53 cals burned.

TBS:
13 min
0 in the zone
103 min hr
129 max hr
48 cals burned.

Good Morning

I wanted to thank you guys for making me feel better. Im getting over all the drama.:confused: I think i will do Imax2 today until i fall out on the floor. I feel like kicking it up a notch, and Cathe certainly knows how to do that;)

Good Morning,

We are having thunderstorms right now and it looks like it is going to be here for awhile so I will go to the fitness center tonite depending on how tired I am didn't sleep well again last night.

After looking outside and radar I have decided to just come home after work and do C&W step only, I like Amelia need a good cal burn and I also want to do some abs.

Amelia: Have fun with IMAX2 :D

Roxie: we are suppose to have rain today but it is sunny and in the hiigh 50s already!

Hey Jean, how are you?

This morning I did LIC cardio blast and abs.

Gotta go,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.