CHALLENGERS - Week of 10/19/10

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Hey Ladies. How goes it this week so far?

I went for a run on Sunday and haven't been the same since. New pain in what was my good hip/leg. Don't know what I did to it, but it is giving me grief. So I let it rest yesterday and today I did some yoga. Need to get some Aleve from the store and see if that helps too.

Jean

Good Morning,

Last night I did Turbo Fire 55 Class and tonight is TF 30 Class and Upper Body Add On plan on going heavier with the wts.

Jean-hope your hip gets better take it easy.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TF 30 Class, and Upper Body Sculpt.

TF Stats:
31 min
27 in the zone
146 min hr
180 max hr
218 cals burned.

Sculpt:
20 min
8 in the zone
122 min hr
146 max hr
103 cals burned.

Good morning. I'm still taking it easy with the hip. Wish I knew what I did to it. Was going to go for a walk, but slept in :0. I don't want to let this situation allow me to slip back into my non workout days, So if by next week you don't see some posts from me about getting some exercise in, please feel free to yell at me to get me moving again.

Roxie, you always to do great about getting your work outs in. You inspire me, so don't let me slip :)

Hello to everyone else. Hope you are having an active week.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is TF Core 20 Class and Stretch 40. I need to do more stretching hips and knees are killing me, I think its because it is so cold.

Jean-I am not always good about getting my workouts done but I try. KEEP WORKING OUT, but be careful.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Turbo Jam Standing Abs, and Stretch Max.

TJ Stats:
9 min
2 in the zone
113 min hr
143 max hr
40 cals burned.

SM:
17 min
0 in the zone
88 min hr
106 max hr
39 cals burned.

Went for a little jog walk this morning. Feels ok while I'm doing it, but hip sockets hurt afterwards, but not constantly. I'll be fine and then pow. Not sure what is up with that. After the jog, I did chest, back and shoulders from Power Hour. I forgot how much that style can burn.

I started back up on my Shakeology shakes this week. Hoping it helps me to stay away from the sweets this time of year. I have already eating my share and a few other's share of candy corn.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is TF 30 Class and Lower Body Add On maybe another stretch later if DH and I finish chatting on the computer soon enough.

Jean-do you think stretching more will help? I am trying to add more of that in.

Good Evening,

I had a really awesome workout tonite burned more cals then normal. I did TF 30 and Lower Body.

TF Stats:
31 min
27 in the zone
159 min hr
187 max hr
251 cals burned.

Lower Body:
20 min
16 in the zone
135 min hr
161 max hr
126 cals burned.

This morning I decide to try something different from jogging to try not to aggravate the hips. I went rollerblading. Not sure that helped, it just hurt in different places, lol. It started to rain so that was a lot of fun, it made it interesting anyway. Rollerblade wheels and wet sidewalk do not mix well.

Good Evening,

I stayed at my sisters house last night and didn't get any sleep so I haven't done a workout needed to do laundry so DH can leave again tomarrow.

Jean-sounds like alot of fun.

Good Afternoon,

2 of my 4 workouts are now complete, I did TF 55EZ and then Core 20.

55 Stats:
53 min
49 in the zone
156 min hr
185 max hr
419 cals burned.

Core:
20 min
12 in the zone
126 min hr
161 max hr
109 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.