Challengers Tuesday!!

idream

Cathlete
Hi girls.

I ended up doing a workout yesturday, which was good. I've started the Push Phase of Charlean. Today was a rest day.

Elaine glad to hear the shingles have started to improve.

Have a great day catch you later.

Andrea, how are you and your family faring with the fires. I read that some towns in Victoria have been completely destroyed. Are you in the State of Victoria (do they call em states in Australia?)? Glad you got a workout in. Keeping you in my prayers.

Elaine, glad to hear you are feeling better.

Becca, so what did you think of disc 1? Are you sore today?

Hi to Roxie, Amelia, and Andrea.

Today was disc 4 and Yoga abs. Yoga abs felt good, but I didn't feel like I worked the abs much with it. My arms are like noodles do that's good. My bum is still a little sore from disc 3.

Jean

Good Morning,

Didn't get to do the floor work from PLB, DD and SIL came over to play pool. Tonite is LIS and I still need to do some ab work.

Elaine-glad to hear you are feeling better.

Andrea-hope they get the evacuation procedure figured out.

Jean-good job on the workout

Everyone have a good day.

Morning my fellow Challengers:D

Andrea-High fives on your workout yesterday...

Jean-you Too...great job with your workout!!!!

Elaine-im also glad your feeling a bit better. Hugs to ya!

Hey to everybody that follows!

Today is a dogwalk and then PLB. I don't have any water:mad: the pump to the well keeps shutting off so there has got to be a leak somewhere:mad::mad: DH will fix it as soon as he can find it. Meanwhile,my workout will have to wait...ain't no way im starting a workout without any water:confused:

I went over on my calories yesterday...don't feel good about that:( I just gave into my cravings:rolleyes: Oh well,today is another day,right?;)

ok,later gators

Hi everyone. I skipped a WO this morning - my legs are so sore I can hardly move! I was practically crying walking up the stairs to the library! I will do SOMETHING tomorrow come hell or high water! It doesn't really hurt my feelings to move the cardio off one day on the schedule. It will fit better with other things I have going on. At this point the plan is Bootcamp cardio premix tomorrow, GS BSB Thursday morning, KB class @ the gym Thurs evening and GS C&T on Friday. That may morph to PUB on Friday - we'll see. In any case I will work all UB muscle groups this week!

Food - so-so here. Better the last couple days, but I feel like I'm fighting what I KNOW I need to do about food. I don't want to have to think about what I'm putting in my mouth (sigh).

Elaine, glad you're doing better.

Becca, I LOL @ your comment about 4DS legs sneaking up on you. Oh my! :eek::eek:

Hi Roxie, Amelia, Jean, and Andrea.

Guess I'd better get back to work. I seem to be making better progress today than I have lately... TTY later!

HI Everyone,

Thanks for the well wixhes. this morning I did LIC total body weights premix. It was fun.

Becca and Jean: I can not wait to start STS next week. i may do disc 3 on Friday.

Amelia: Did DH fix your pump?

AndreaH When I am really sore in my lower body I will do some low impact cardio to get the lactic acid moving. an epsom salt bath always does the trick.:D

Andrea: Glad to hear you got a work out in.

Roxie: high 5s on the weight loss!

Dh and I have switched places this week. I am working full time and he is home taking care of business.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.