The CHALLENGERS TGIF 8/8

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls!

Jean-im sorry i confused you and andrea yesterday! I bet your DD is excited about moving out...

Roxie-high fives on the nutrition manager! I really need to just go ahead and get it for a month!

Andrea-im so proud of my DD(first grader) she got on the school bus yesterday and when she came home she hugged me and said"momma,i didn't cry all day" LOL! (last year she cried because she missed me...awwww)

Elaine-my eating was horrible yesterday night(the worst time)so i feel your pain! back on track for me today! Great job with your workout yesterday!

Today is a circuit,dog walk and grocery shopping before my DD gets home from school so i need to get scooting! Everybody have a wonderful day!!! Hopefully i can check back in later!

Good Morning,

Tonite is B&G unless I can't shake this headache.

Elaine-I log everything at nite, because I don't have access to a computer at work. I wish I could keep track as I go along I went over my calorie counter yesterday.

Amelia-I'm glad you a DD survived her first day of school have fun with your circut today.

Everyone else have a good day.

Hi Challengers,

Ameila: That is so cute what your DD said about not crying. What circuit do you have planned?

Jean:What a strange feeling that must be to help your DD to move out. I hope all went well. How are you liking the My nutrition? Does it figure your calories and ratios for you or do you put those in?

AndreaH: I hope you feel more rested today. What WO do you have planned?

Roxie: Great job on the My Nutrition plan. I may just have to bite the bullet and try it out.

HI to Andrea(idream) and Becca.(have fun this weekend!)

This morning I did 4DS Kickbox wu,the leg work without weights and the abd work. I am taking it slow.

My DS(14) gets home from camp today, so I will have lots of laundry.I work tonight and this weekend and he goes back to camp Sunday morning. So I will be a bit busy.

My challenge for this month is to get back on track with my eating and to up my WOs to the weights I was at before my hip started to hurt.

Gotta go,

Have a great day and weekend !:)

Elaine

Hey girls,just popping in to report my workout...I decided on Imax2! I also walked my doggie for thirty minutes!~

Everybody have a great day!

Roxie, hope your headache goes away so you can get a work out in.

Ameila, glad the first day of school went well. Too cute about what DD said. How’s the new puppy doing?

Elaine, actually we are getting use to the moving in and out part. First year of college she was in a dorm, came home for the summer, Next year was an apartment. Convinced her to stay home part of her third year since she was only going to school 2 days a week and it was a waste of money to have an apartment and now she is in a rent house for her senior year. I read in Reader’s Digest that humans are the only animal that let’s their children come back home. I guess that’s definitely true for us.LOL I have to pick up the trailer today and move her tonight and maybe tomorrow. I haven’t pulled a trailer in years so I hope everyone stays out of my way. LOL

My Nutrition logging is going ok. It pulls in most of the foods w/nutritient content for me. I’ve had to add a few items to the list, but it’s pretty easy. Eating out is probably is kind of hard because you are guessing on portion size etc.

Andrea(idream) how are you this week? Are you back to working out?

Andrea H sorry you didn't get you work out in. I'll have to check out Sparks people when my 1 month runs out on My Nutrition.

Today I walked the dogs for a little bit. Hope to get back into workouts starting this weekend.

Jean

:eek:Hi girls,

I've been MIA (obviously) and not working out and just being a very BAD girl! So I am back in full force/flight!! Plus, with the Olympics on and all those fit persons running around flashing their tight abs at me! Well ....... I'll have no option BUT to get back into it!

Great to see everyone posting and chatting.

Amelia - I cried and cried the first time my daughter went to school (mind you I happily dropped her into child care without a prob)

Roxie - Those headaches are the baine of my exisitance too.

Sorry gotta go, one screaming child, "MUMMMY"!!!:(:mad:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.