::::Challengers Saturday:::::

idream

Cathlete
Hello All,

Roxie - I am glad to hear you stayed in the basement. Imax2 is a bit daunting, but push on! You'll get there.

Jean - Since I've had my children I HATE HATE HATE child molestation or abuse cases at court. It turns my stomach! Big hugs to you!

Elaine - I had never thouight of Drill max pre mixes. What a good idea, thanks!

Today, I did only about 50 mins of cardio. My body is a bit tired from all the work its done this week!

have a great Saturday, ladies

Andrea

Morning girls

Andrea-great job with your cardio,50 mins is fabulous????

Roxie-Good job with LIC last night! You got BM2? That workout drove me MAD,it took me forever to get the moves! I almost sold that workout i would get so frustrated with it! There is still one interval in imax2 that i can't seem to get!

got my monthly visitor thursday night and ive been fighting huge cravings....which i finally answered last night with some nutter butter cookies! Oh well,my WI and measurements tommorrow will be all screwed up anyway,im not doing them until next weekend! And today is my cheat day and my rest day but since i had those darn cookies last night i will be either powerwalking or doing another step(which was FUN yesterday)

ok,my coffee is calling me! Were taking the kiddes back to the beach today and don't worry,this time im going prepared WITH sunblock

OMG,i almost forgot to tell you girls,im going back to school!!! This time for a associates degree in health care administration with the emphasis in medical records! It will take me two years,full time. I plan on taking most of the courses online so i can do it at night after the kids have gone to bed...i start at the end of the month:)!(just finished a certification in medical billing;-))

everybody have a wonderful day!

Good Morning,

Ok girls I need some encouragement, I have stepped on the scale 2 or 3 times this week and my wt is holding at 126, I have eaten fairly decent and I have worked out everyday this week the tape measure and my clothes tell the same story. I feel I can tell a difference in the way I look, but everything else is telling a different tale. This mornings workout is high step circut its suppose to be DM but I don't own that one and my body is killing me so I need something easirer. Today is Cleanmax, laying out in the sun an Wal-Martmax.

Amelia-congrats on going back to school I would like to take a medical billing class, but haven't checked into it yet. Be careful of the sun today.

Andrea-i would like to master Imax 2 but I can't get the blasts down and I didn't feel I got a good workout.

Have a good day to everyone else.

Roxie, forget about the scale and listen to the tape measure, your clothes and how you FEEL. The scale is just a number, and a fickle one at that. I know how you feel about the WO - I had that trouble w/ LowMax - I couldn't "get" the combos and didn't feel like I got a good WO. Just keep trying and you'll get there.

Hey Amelia! Hope you had a great day @ the beach!

Hi Andrea, Jean, Becca, Shirl and everyone else.

No WO for me today - just too darn busy running around w/ errands & stuff. Got to see my niece's new baby today - she's 11 weeks old & cute as a button! My DD is staying @ G'mas house tonight w/ her and her older sister (4YO) - should be fun. DS is also out @ a friend's house tonight so DH and I will be alone }(

Tomorrow I'm planning ME, but I might change my mind. I've been fickle lately. Anyway, I've gotta scoot! See you all tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.