Challengers May 1st 2008

idream

Cathlete
Hi all,

Todays workout was a bit odd. I started off doing step, changes my mind and did tae bo, which I havn't done for ages. All this recent talk of Billy Blanks reminded me of Billy.

My eating was terrible terrible terrible today. God my eating was BAD today!!x(

I'm off to eat something else! LOL

Bye
Andrea.

Oh, Andrea, I'm sorry your eating was terrible. Sending you will power to stay away from anymore food. How was the taebo workout?

I plan on doing Tracey's circuit zone again today. I plan on doing the upper body premix 2x and the lower body premix once. We'll see how that goes. I'll report back later.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning girls!

I can't believe i don't have Doms from yesterdays UB workout? Funny how Doms work? anyways,on tabs today is a PW,not sure how long though,atleast 30 minutes.

Hey to everybody!:)
bbl

Hello Andrea, Shirl and Amelia and all to follow. Last night I did manage to get in my jog. Took the dog up to one of the parks with a a trail around the creek and pond. It felt good to be out. This morning was slow and heavy bi's and tri's. This morning when I flipped the page of the Cathe Calender, it was great to see April all decked out with work outs. April was the most consistent month I've had in a long time thanks to this challenge. Thanks for all of your support.

Jean

Great Stuff JEAN!!! Well done! YOu did it. They say consistency is the key! Good for you.

Amelia- Did you give away the rotation of Debbies?

Shirl - I've gone totally blank as to what I was going to say to you so I will go back look and come back and edit. Stand By

Right I'm back. Sorry 'bout that Shirl. I really enjoyed the tae bo workout and I found it quite hard actually, but my body has serious doms from stretching and weights and the coremax. So maybe thats why I found it hard? Thanx for the stay away from the food vibes

I love love Cathe workouts but I'm not a fan of her kickboxing. I think for me, Billy is harder.

Roxie - how is your dog?

I've edited this post three times so far, so I'm quitting while I'm ahead. Nite all

Andrea.

Aloha, Challengers!

Last night I did a segment from total body stretching and then I washed my face and moisturized. :) My calories were 1800 yesterday. a bit lower, but I would like to be around 1600, esp. while I am trying to get the last few pounds off.

I got some new Cardio Coach's (Vol 2,3 and 4)this am and I plan to do one of those this afternoon. Also, I need to mow the lawn so there's some good cardio.

Jean, WTG on all the WO's!!!! ^^^^^5's!

Andrea, tomorrow is a new day! Just dust yourself off and refocus! You can do it!

Shirl, that sounds like one tough WO on tap for today! You can do it!

Amelia, have a great day and enjoy your PW. Any news on DH's job yet?

Hello to everyone else. Have a fabulous Thursday!

Andrea-yeah,im kinda not comitting to anything right now until i get my mind straight! Im trying to eat healthy but not beating myself up if i eat something im not suppose to! Im kinda,doing my own workouts right now,whatever i feel like that day! working my muscle groups twice a week and getting in that much needed cardio! Good night:) How are you doing with the rotatin?

Jean-I love those nice walks/runs in the park/outside! we have park thats close that has a very long nature trail that runs along side a river(similar to what you described)and boy i enjoy it when i get a chance to go!

ok,waiting for my DH to get up so i can get that powerwalk in:)
Im also excited because i am going to see my baby niece today:)yay

Hey becca,we must of posted the same time:)have fun with your cardio coaches:)and mowing the lawn is definately some good cardio! My DH did get a call back yesterday,were are still discussing it??? its a morning shift but for a little less money:-( and further for him to drive(gas,yikes:eek:)not sure yet?? we are hoping that he gets a call back from a local business that is hiring...keep your fingers crossed. Thanks for asking...i haven't been to facebook today but i was wondering if you saw the new scrabulous game i started with you? i kinda goofed and made it a three player game,LOL...oh well the more the merrier;-)

Waving hi! I'm in PA today at the weavers and will (finally) head home tonight. It seems like it's been a really long trip.

Didn't WO yesterday - got to bed too late the night before, but I did get up and do my iTread again today. I usually only do 20min @ the hotels since others are sometimes waiting for the TM. Anyway, I jogged more of it today (although my jogging speed is in between Grace's walk & jog speeds - whatever!). It felt like a better WO that way. My right foot/calf was bugging me for the 1st half - finally stretched it out on a hill and then it was OK. HATE that.

OK, it's about time for me to head out, so I need to pack up the laptop. I will try to check in tomorrow. Not sure what I'll do WO wise. I'm sure to be TIRED! Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today is suppose to be an off day for me, but since I didn't workout Monday I am going to do the workout scheduled for that day, so tonite is basic step I have to add risers its to easy otherwise. Eating yesterday was good to.

Andrea-the dog started to eat again, but now she is back to throwing up, and she is still breathing hard.

Everyone have a good day no time for personals running late.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.