Challengers may 15

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls!

Today is a nice long powerwalk,suppose to be a rest day but i got real friendly with some brownies yesterdayx(.

How is everybody today? Good i hope!

Hi Amelia,

I'm supposed to just do upper body this morning but I got real friendly with ice cream and peanut butter m&m's, so I'm taking on some HIIT cardio. ;)

Have fun with your PW!

Hello fellow Challengers! I'll actually be able to stop back later and catch up with everyone. :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi Amelia and all who follow.

I had a day off the exercise today, ran out of time. I suppose I could do something now? Hmmmm?, Oh no, Just can't, I've got to go to go tidy up.

My little one was a right royal pain in the Butt last night, so I went past the pantry!! I can't remember how many times I went past the pantry! Too many!! And I was just starting to see some results! Lets hope I can be made of Tuff stuff if she has another bad nite tonight!

The yoga I bought was Mark Blanchards Progressive Power Yoga 3 dvd set. It is supposed to be challenging yet really really good.

I have a day off tomorrow, so I'm going to My 8yr olds school its her grade assembly (they put on a little show).

SEE you all later,

Andrea

Good Morning,

I worked out last nite to high step circut and almost couldn't finish it got the shakes again. Today is suppose to be a rest day, but since I didn't workout Monday I am going to do basic step tonite.

Amelia-watch out for those brownies they have a way of luring you in.

Andrea-lock that pantry.

Shirl-have a good day keep away from the ice cream and pb m&ms.

Becca-I never thought about not getting enough protein, but I hadn't lifted until last nite.

Have a good day everyone.

Hi Challengers,

Okay now, stop being so friendly and put your mean face on when it comes to brownies, ice cream and the like.

Roxie: Maybe drink a protein shake about 1 hour before you workout. I noticed on the Maniac check in that is what a few of them do.

Andrea: I made it through the night last night. DH got up with my DS this time. Close your eyes when you walk past that pantry!!

Becca: I use to do Imax2 with a 6 inch step, but sence I hurt my knee 2 years ago and was not able to workout for 4 months I decided the intensity wasn't worth it to me.

My workout this morning was 4DS HISweights then cardio. My first time doing it this way. I liked it.
I've made such progress with the 4DS workouts. I can now do the pushups on my toes!!:+ I think I will take a break from them for a couple of weeks. I am going to do a circiut rotation. I am not much for circiuts but I think I need to shock my body. It is getting use to the 4DS rotation I've been doing.

Hi to anyone I missed.

Elaine

Hi everyone. I'm still not WO - just feel yucky and EXHAUSTED!!! Right now I'm just taking the extra sleep I seem to need and trying to watch the food so that my weight doesn't get out of control. I say that, but you should have seen what I ate for breakfast today...OMGx(

Amelia, brownies sound so good right now! Have you tried the No Pudge brownies? You can make single servings (or the whole box). They're made w/ vanilla yogurt (you can use fat free, sugar free if you want) so they're marginally better for you and REALLY FUDGY!

OK, I'm giving myself a sweet craving. Maybe I'll go make some tea - it's cold & rainy today so that would be good. Enjoy the rest of the day everyone!

hey girls,just popping in to chat no workout to report today...the day ended up being one of those days were i kinda forgot about my DD's kindergarten thingy tonight and i had to run out and get her a 'dress your best' dress then my mom wanted DS to spend the night(thank goodness ) so i was all for dropping him off so i can BREATH now i have to figure out what im wearing to the kindergarten thingy tonight??

My eating has been great so far,just gotta fight those urges later tonight! THATS when im so easy to stick something in my mouth!

I will bbl with more personals girls,time has caught up to me:-(! bbl

Andrea!!! I totally forgot about the no pudge brownies!!!! Thanks for reminding me...gotta go get some for 'emergencies';-)

Girls - Its because of the "emergencies" that I pass the pantry!! We stock up for the "just in case" then we end up doing the emergency surgery on the "emergency"
Thats is sooo funny! We are hopeless! LOL a lot of giggling!

Andrea - I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Take the rest

Andrea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.