CHallengers Jan 7th

idream

Cathlete
Hi girls.

Well looky here! Who went and smashed her challenge in the first DAY? Yeah, I'm hanging my head in shame. I deserve to live the rest of life in track suit pants!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I'm very annoyed with myself.

Andrea...the guilt your feeling right now and the beating yourself up right now is worse than what you did yesterday(and i know IM the one to talk:rolleyes:). Don't be so hard on yourself. When your ready....you will kick MAJOR butt!

Hey to all the Ladies! :D

Im seriously thinking about mixing things up a bit and doing a full body workout today....maybe PowerHour? Ive got a circuit on tabs though....BBL to report whatever i decide to do.....:confused:

Good Morning,

Tonite is Cardio Party 2 TJ. Jillian is one kick butt girl her workout is tough but I should have done level 1 twice 20 mins just didn't seem long enough.

Andrea- I to fell I ate a cinnamon twist with my chili yesterday so we just need to pick ourselves up today and get to work. I did manage to drink more water.

Amelia-didn't get to watch the biggest loser because of a basketball game I was not a happy camper.

Everyone have a good day.

Hi ladies. I did manage to get up and worked on some more of the 1 RM for STS. Of course when I was figuring them on the computer I wasn't hitting the save button, so I had to go back and reenter them. Luckily I didn't get too far before I figured this out. I may go for a walk at lunch, but I have a new pain in my knee. It hurt like this Sunday night when I was at Walmart. For about 3 minutes I could hardly put any pressure on it and was using the cart as a crutch. Then it stopped. Now today it started again. Its feels like I twisted my knee, but I don't remember doing anything to it.

Andrea, don't beat yourself up. I did good until last night when I had to have a sweet snack. It was a handful of Moose Munch which is a toffee covered popcorn, almond mix with a little chocolate covered popcorn thrown in. Since it was only a handful, I'll consider that a victory since I normally would consume the whole package which has 660 calories in it.

Amelia, enjoy your workout no matter what you pick.

Hi to Becca, Elaine, Roxie and Andrea.

Jean

Roxie, you snuck in on me. I guess several us had some detours yesterday. Today we can do it. I did watch Biggest Loser last night. Oh my gosh, this season is extreme. i could not believe how high these contestants weights were. I hope they all do well.

Jean

So far I go in one set of cardio. I made an appointment for the dogs to get baths so I jogged them up to the groomers and walked back. My knee didn't hurt jogging, just walking if I straighten it to much. Thank goodness, because I was going to be really depressed if I could do cardio. Now I know jogging is OK. Guess I'll have to try step soon to see if that is ok too.

Jean

Jean....I hope your knee is doing better soon. Injuries are so frustrating:mad:

workout is done...did a run interval at different inclines. Have a great day girls!

Well my detour was today....Movie theater popcorn and chocolate. Yummy! We went to see Bedtime Stories (it was hilarious!) and I had to have some (OK, a lot) of popcorn.

Jean, sorry to hear about your knee. I hope it gets better soon for you! WTG on the 1RM testing! I have done 2 of mine . :( I'll probably work on them like crazy once I find out that they are getting ready to ship.

Amelia, good workout today.

Roxie, sorry that you missed the Biggest Loser. I DVR'd it and watched it today. It was a good one, but I was all confused about them sending all those people home. :(

Andrea, you do not deserve to spend the rest of your life in track pants! Pick yourself up! Dust yourself off and start again. YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Those track pants are a thing of the past!!! :)

I wimped out on FF's WO today. I only did PS Chest, shoulders and triceps. I didn't add the extra BM2 work. I thought I was short on time and I had to get the kiddos fed so that I could get DS to kindergarten. He is in afternoon and they apparently had a snow delay. So he got pushed back one hour. I didn't know that until AFTER I dropped him off. :confused: Thankfully, one of my friends grabbed him and tried to call me. I don't think he was too traumatized by the whole thing. Tomorrow I will listen for delays!

Have a great day all! :)

Qucik Hi sense it is so late.

I did 4DS bis and tris and some abdominal work.

No school for my kids and DH worked from home. He hogs the computer room when he works from home because he needs the internet. The nerve of him!;)

Andrea: Ditto what Becca said(wrote). Just start again, You can do it!!

Becca: that movie looks good. Is it for older kids or can a 7 almost 8 year old see it?

Amelia: Great WO!

Jean: Hope your knee is better. I hate injuries, especially ones your not sure where they came from.

Hi Roxie!

I stayed pretty close to the track with eating. I grazed on some salted mixed nuts today. I find I eat more when everyone is home during the day. I think they stress me out and I feel disjointed with my routine.

Okay this wasn't that quick at all.

Good night girls.

Elaine, my kids are 11, 5, 4 and 4 and they all enjoyed it! There is enough visual humor to keep them entertained. My 5 year old was able to follow the storyline somewhat. It is a good, cleaned up, Adam Sandler movie. :) Good WO, BTW!

Hey there. I detoured a bit too, but not as much as I might have otherwise :). Didn't WO today since I woke up w/ a bear of a headache.

Jean, I love Moose Munch! Although I'm not too wild about the chocolate covered popcorn. Odd since I love chocolate so much :confused: Probably a good thing.

Becca, we saw Bedtime Stories this past weekend. It was much better than I expected. Elaine, my kids are 10 (almost 11) and 6 and both loved it.

OK, it's getting late and I need to scoot, particularly if I'm getting up early to exercise. TTYL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.