Challengers april 29

punka274

Cathlete
Morning girls

Today is a rest day for me,my sore throat is better but now i have some post nasal drainage and i can feel crap in my chestx(. im glad I squeezed in that WO yesterday! I have a doctors appoitment today at two

so whats everybody up to today?

Hi everyone!

I gave myself a rest day today. I've just completed coremax #2, and Flexible Warrior -flexibility. My eatings been fairly good. i've resisted the urge to stack the pantry with my usual supplys. See how long I hold out for;) :9 ;( }(

Shirl - I've only done one section of flexible warrior and I wasn't challenged at all. Are you supposed to be challenged doing stretches and yoga? I don't really know.

Kath - Great running! I hope your DD is feeling a bit better today. Poor kid, nothing worse than sore teeth.

Jean - how was your mini challenge go yesturday?

Amelia - I've done two sections of coremax and it was o.k. I found the work without the ball more challenging. I'll get back to you on the third section.

Roxie - Hows that migrane? What do you take for them?

Elaine - congradulations on your successful weekend eating! Hope you got to bed early!

Becca - YOU MUST CLEANSE YOUR FACE EACH NIGHT AND APPLY YOUR ANTI AGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MUST MUST MUST!!!! I am a total skincare junkie and I am almost anal about this kind of thing!!! :) When I read your mini challenge I laughed because I cop so much stirring at work and at home about my skin care addiction! And I thought rippa, now I can "get into Becca":) I hope this reads in the way I have intended it. (joking with a touch of motherness) or maybe the other way around! ha!ha!

Have a great day everyone,

Andrea.

I forgot to add,

Amelia - you really should rest if you aren't feeling too good! another helpful piece of advice coming from the motheringness of Andrea (thats me). Hope you are feeling a bit better.

Andrea

Thanks Andrea,i will rest today. I just started clariton yesterday and maybe the doc will confirm its allergies today! Congrats on resisting your pantry...i too have been avoiding eating,its becoming hard thoughx(. I don't know what happend to me? Lately ive gotten to were i just don't care? (another reason for my docs appt;-))

Quick check in - I'll be back later today. My workout is HISM2 and I've been sticking to my challenge! :D

Hope everyone has a great day!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

God Morning,

Due to the headache I didn't get a workout in, but eating wasn't to bad. I feel much better today thanks for the migraine begone hugs. I just two excederin and drink a bottle of regular coke and that will usually get rid of it. I have tried every migraine medicine on the market and they just don't work for me. Tonites workout is lower body and abs no excuses.

Amelia-good luck at the dr.

Becca-I am real good about morning skin care, but the evening is not so good.

Shirl-have a good workout.

Andrea-we all need alittle mothering we do it for our families, but sometimes we to need it.

Sorry if I missed anyone have CRS disease. Have a good day to all that follow off to work.

Good morning, all!

Andrea, alright, alright! I will cleanse and moisturize before I go to bed! ;) I am so bad about it. I am typically so tired by the time I go to bed I just crash. I'm lucky to get my teeth brushed. So what kind of skincare products do you use?

Amelia, I hope you are feeling better soon! Please let us know how things go at the Dr. Also, I just got CoreMax and I really like it. The first segment is TOUGH! I was screaming at Cathe during that one and of course I cannot do pikes on the ball, so I just modify with roll ins.

Roxie, migraines! UGH! Can you take anything for them? I used to get them horrible, but then I had my hysterectomy and Voila! no more migraines.

Kath, how is DD doing? How far did you run today?

Shirl, what is HISM2? High intensity somthing I am guessing?

Hello to Elaine, AndreaH, Lori and Jean!

My WO plan is a run on the TM. I am alternating circuits with cardio this week. I just want to get some extra cardio in. My second baby will be 5 a week from Friday and I want to get to my goal weight by then. It's only 4 more pounds, so if I keep my diet clean, I think I can do it!

Have a great day all!

Just reporting my WO: I did a 5K on my TM in 40:51. I know it is not too impressive for all you runners, but I was THRILLED! I am scheduled to run a 4 mile this weekend and I'm not quite sure if I'm ready. I may give it a shot!

TTYL!

BECCA, WTG on the the RUN! Well done!

(I am having trouble sleeping and so I just popped in to see what everyones up to)

I am pleased to report that I havn't visitied the pantry - ......yet! Theres nothing in there really, to tempt me.

Andrea

Hi Everyone,

This is a busy week for me. I did LIC cardio only and abs.

Andrea: I hope you went back to bed;-)

Amelia: good luck at the Dr.s

Roxie: Glad to hear the migraine is getting better.

Beeca:^5s on your TM run I know I could not do a 5k, so I am impressed!:+

Shirl: good job sticking to your challenge.

My Ds wants the computer so he can do Webkins and I need to think of dinner.

Elaine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.