####Challengers April 18th ####

idream

Cathlete
hello to all.

My workout today was one of the toughest weight workout I have EVER done. I followed Debbies advice, and went as heavy as I could especially for the first set, taking alonger break in between sets! Gym Style back, shoulders and biceps. There were points where I felt like I would be sick. Oh my what a BURN!! This was first time I really "pushed it" using weights. WOW!

I've read the posts from yesturday and I, too, had a very bad night sleep wise! I do tend to suffer abit from insomnia, very very frustrating. It sounds like we all could do with a lie in.

Hope those colds are easing up.

By the way, if anyone is a chick lit fan, I am reading Mariane KEYES new book "This Charming Man" Its very good, entertaining, I'm impatiently trying to get to the end to find out whats going to happen! :)

See ya.
Andrea

Last night I managed to do shoulders so this morning I got up to get my workout in before the 2nd day of my seminar. I did DM scrambled cardio. I hadn’t done any step in a while and that had just the right mix of floor and step.

Lori, hope you get caught up on your sleep. I understand what you mean about the hair. I plan what type of workout I’m doing depending on if I can fix my hair afterwards.

Amelia, hope you are feeling better. No more sharing cyber colds around here.

Andrea, hope your daughter gets better. Too funny about the dog and the car. If Cathe, comes to Australia, I wanted to come too. Heck I want to go to Australia with or without someone. Nice job on the intense workout.

Becca hope you get over your cold soon. Nice job on the “outer body experience” Got any doms today?

Roxie, hope your dog is getting better. As for oxygen, are you a respiratory therapist? I worked for a DME company years ago that rented and sold concentrators and tanks.

Elaine, good luck with the new weights. Did you like the plate mates? I’m thinking about them, but they are not cheap.

Andrea, hope you didn’t let the cats wake you up this morning and hope they let you get your workout in.

Hello to all who check in later.

Jean

Good Morning,

Tonites workout will be the one I was suppose to do yesterday LIS now I have to play catchup. The dog I believe is getting worse but I told DH 14 days. I am not a respitory therapist but I work under one so it allows me to do the checks. I am a certified medication aide, but I believe I have expired I haven't done any of that work for years, nursing homes just weren't my seen anymore. Iam like the rest of you didn't sleep well all nite and woke up in the middle of the night with a headache, draggy today.

Have a good day everyone.

A quick Hi and check in,

DS has a half a day of school, so I have to go get him.

My workout this morning was CC#1 on the rebounder and highstep, then I did ME abs and KM leg drills. I forgot how hard the core work is in ME.

Gotta run,

BBL for personals.
Elaine

Hey girls,im just popping in to say that i need to take a break from the computer for a while:) I will pop in when i get a chance. It just seems that im on here so much and my kids aren't getting the attention that they deserve from there mommie:-(.

I plan on continuing with my rotation from FitnessFreak,not weighing except once a month,and watching my diet as best as i can!

I will keep you guys updated,ok;-)

Hugs to everybody:)

Hey Girls,

Just popping in to say that I got a good 9 mile run under my belt today. The weather is beautiful today and I got to run in my tshirt! Its suppose to rain tomorrow though:-(

Lori:)

Hi Jean,

Yes I like the platemates I have. They work well with adding just a little weight at a time. When I bought them I didn't have many hex shaped dumbbells and I could not find 12 lb dumbbells.
They are definitley worth it, to me.

Waving Hi! Becca,Lori,AndreaH, Andrea and Amelia, Shirl and Kathy if she ever comes back.

Elaine

Hi all!

I've been cruising around Catheland and realized I never checked in today. :-(

This will be a quickie and I will try to get personals in tomorrow.

I did LIS today, I am still recovering from my cold so I wanted to do something light. It got me all good and sweaty and then I did yardmax. There will be more of that this weekend. I missed PLB since I wasn't feeling good so I think that is tomorrow's WO. Sunday will be KPC then a new week.

I hope you all have a great weekend and Amelia, don't be gone long! Smooch those babies lots!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.