The Challengers....8/7

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls...i just made sure there wasn't another challenge thread before starting this one,LOL!

Today is cardio and an uneasy feeling in my tummy and a lump developing in my throat...I just put DD on the school bus for her first day of 1st grade:(!

Jean-How is your kids first day of school going? You holding up alright?

Hey to everybody! bbl

Good Morning,

Tonite is GS back, biceps and shoulders. Eating according to My Nutrition is right on track except for some low scores in nutrients.

Amelia-you will find you have alot more time on your hands now, but don't run to the pantry for comfort.

Everyone have a good day.

Hi Challengers,

Ameila: It gets easier, honest.:)

Roxie: How are you liking the My Nutrition so far?
I am really considering it. Do you put your meals in ahead of time or do you do it as you go?

This morning I did 4DS Bootcamp and bis and tris. I didn"t give it my all on the cardio. I was a bit aprehensive about the side lateral moves.

My eating yesterday was horrible. I binged on chips and other bad things. :mad: I think my challenge for this month is to get a handle on my eating. I am not sure what is going on with me. I am not usually this bad.:(

Okay, I just burned my oatmeal and boy does it smell.

Hi to everyone who follows! gotta go clean that yucky pan.

Elaine

Amelia, wow first day of first grade. How exciting and emotional. I can't believe school starts so early for you. My excitement this weekend is DD is moving out of the house into a rent house. We'll help her move her boxed and bigger stuff tomorrow. We haven't even seen the place. She did all the research herself and found roommates to share the cost. I guess she is all grown up now.

Elaine, I hear you on the better eating. I do well for a day or two and then grab the bad stuff.

Roxie, glad your "My Nutrition" is going well for you. So far with me, I'm starting to see where 1 of my problems is and that is evening calories. I don't eat enough during the day and then consume too much at night. I need to work on that.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Jean

Hi there. Didn't WO today - just EXHAUSTED again. Will WO tomorrow, that will be better than last week in any case :p

Amelia, I cried when I dropped off DS for 1st grade. Seems to be easier for me w/ DD since she's my 2nd kid.

Elaine, I went thru a rough patch w/ food recently - I did just what you described. Several pounds later, I'm back following WW and the scale is showing a LITTLE improvement anyway :). I do feel better about myself, though.

Hi Jean, Roxie, Andrea, and anyone else who stops by. Guess I'd better get back to work. TTY tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.