The Challengers .....8/5

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls!

Andrea(Idream)everything OK....haven't seen you starting the thread lately!

Im just sittng sipping on my beloved coffee,trying to figure out what to eat for breakfast and what UB workout im doing today!

My DD's first grade open house is today:( I can't believe the summer is over? This year she is riding the school bus for the first time....man,i just wish i could go to school with her:confused:.

Ive got some DOMS in my legs for the first time in I don't know when:D hopefully i will get some DOMS in my UB for todays workout! Im doing light to moderate weights and high reps,trying something different!

ok,enough of the chatter....bbl!

Good Morning,

Tonite is GS chest and Tris, and ab work from KPC no excuses tonite I must do it.

Amelia-I always loved it when DDS went back to school peace and quiet time. Enjoy whatever upper body you pick today.

Have a good day to everyone else.

Hi Challengers,

ameila: I know the first time both my boys rode the bus I followed it to school. How sad is
that!:)

Roxie:Oh yeah, that first day of school is so quiet I sometimes don't know what to do with myself.

Today I did 4 DS HIS. I worked up a great sweat.

I've been eyeing the nutrition plan. I wish there was a two week trial before you actually have to pay. I'm just not sure if I would take the time to log everything in. I do well with Sparks people for a short time then things get in the way.

Thanks for the B-day wishes. DH remebered when he looked at his work calendar. He bought me an ice cream cake. So of course I could not disapoint (?sp) him. I had a piece. :)

Wish I could figure out how to put smilies on when I am replying to a thread.

Have a great day !

Elanie---ooooooooo ice cream cake...yummy! Youve got me drooling over here! Great workout today! I also wish there was a two week or even one week trial on the nutrition manager(or whatever its called) too! I logged on fitday for a while but like you...life started getting in the way and just didn't do it any longer! I bet if i started a thread alot of people would agree...mmmmm!

Elaine here is a thread started by Emily(materialsgirl)that explains on how to set your user CP to make your replies fancy smancy;)

http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248799

Roxie-LOL,i will have peace and quiet next school year when DS goes to pre-K...of course that will be hard for a couple of days too...great job on your workout!

Hey to everybody that follows! I finished my workout! Did an UB weight workout out..did my own thing for 50mins then i did some abb work! I increased my weights too...did high reps until exhausted,im SO PROUD of myself for the increases! I also walked my dog for 30minutes this morning.

ok,everybody have a great day!

Elaine, Happy Belated Birthday. Sorry I missed it. Yesterday was busy at work and I didn't feel well when I got home so just laid down and didn't even get on the computer to check email. Very "not like me" lOl.

I can't believe school is starting so early. Good luck with getting everyone ready.

I've been a slug lately. Need to get back into a routine soon. I hurt my knee today so I'll wait a day or two to see who that does.

I signed up for the nutrition manager for 1 month. Day 3 and I'm finally getting the hang of it. Don't know if I'll keep doing it, but figured I could try if for the $9.99. I used to use WW on line and record every thing to keep track of points. This is better since it shows what nutritients I'm lacking. Just need to disicpline myself to record everything.

What challenges are we working on this week? Mine will be to record my food for the week.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.