The Challengers 8/4

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls

Welcome back to those back from vacations and RT's!!!! Looks like you guys had a blast in both events!

Sorry ive been MIA lately....just kinda relaxing before my DD goes back to school on thursday:( i can't believe my baby is already in first grade:( Today is day#2 of potty training(sigh) he's not getting it so far...its frustrating but im sure he will have it by the end of the week!

ok,enough of that! I think ive decided to do MM today. I feel like doing some weightwork! I need to walk my dog too!

everybody have a great monday(if thats possible;))

Hey Challengers,

Today is my birthday and DH forgot again! It happens every year. My DS' b-day is 6 days before mine so, we are always busy with his.

I didn't WO much last week. Just call me a bum! :)

Ameila: I can not believe your DD(? or DS) is going back to school already. I guess you start around now so your not in school during the real hot weather. August is usually are real hot weather. Your DS will get the potty training. I'm sending potty training vibes to you!!

My DS (14) is gone to Scout Camp for two weeks. This is the first time he goes without DH. My DS(7) misses him so much, but you can bet the first day back and they'll be fighting!

Andrea(idream): I work in a hospital lab. with bacteria. I really enjoy it. I am only prediem. Meaning I work when they are short handed. This works with my kids schedule.

Roxie: Visiting Colorado is on my to do list. I am so glad you had a great time!

Hi to Becca, Jean, and AndreaH!

Okay todays WO was 4DS LIS. I am doing a modified 4DS rotation. Modified in I will take it easy on some of the cardio and leg work. Easing in slow for my hip.

One question for any of you, have any of you signed up for the nutrition portion of this web site? If so, do you like it?

Elaine

Elaine-im very tempted to sign up for the nutrition software but i know how i am...i will be obsessed with it:confused: then get mad and give up! Maybe this time will be different...are you gonna sign up for it! We could encourage each other? Right now im just eating low calorie and working out 4-6 days a week! It would be interesting to see exactly WHAT i eat all day!!

Thanks for the PT vibes,ive discovered that my DS is VERY stubborn:mad: but im sure he will get is sooner or later, I just keep telling myself to not give up!

Good morning! I got up and did KPC Cardio Conditioning premix. Boy am I out of shape! I was SO sweaty when I finished! My plan for this week is:
Mon: KPC premix
Tue: PUB up only premix (as heavy as possible) + Core
Wed: LIC cardio premix
Thur: 4DS KB
Fri: L&G + Core if time
Sat: ride bike to WW meeting (10mi RT)
Sun: REST

I may throw a yoga day in there in place of something else. I'll have to make it up as I go.

Amelia, my kids go back to school next Tuesday. My DD is in 1st grade too! How old is your DS? My DS didn't get the PT thing until he was nearly 4. DD was 2-1/2.

Hi to Elaine, Roxie, Jean, Andrea, and everyone else!

I need to get moving - lots of work to do today! See ya later!:cool:

Hey Anrea! Great workouts scheduled for this week! My ds turned 3 back in may...not too long ago! Im thinking about buying some undies and just letting him wet his self until he gets tired of it....LOL! Hes not understanding the pull-ups at all! He says' mamma,but im still wearing diapers'...LOL(his excuse when he has an accident)

Im so excited about meeting my dd's teacher tommorrow-i just hope he/she is as good as her kindergarten teacher! Have you meet your DD's teacher yet?

ok,just skipping by.....

Amelia, we have meet your teacher day on Monday next week, then school starts Tuesday. Seems like they grow up really fast! My DS is a big 5th grader this year!

LOL on the "diapers" - my DD said the same thing. Once we got her the Disney princess undies she never wet herself again. The cloth training panties did NOT have the same effect.

Happy Birthday Elaine! I hope you had a lovely one!

just popping in to report my workout! Did LB for 45minutes! My legs are sore already! Tommrrow will be a cardio day!

ok,everybody have a wonderful night!

Good Evening,

No workout for me tonite watching DD puppy. I really need to get back in the swing of things.

Amelia-I was glad I never had boys the girls were very easy to PT. Nice workout.

Elaine-I have signed up for the nutrition plan for 1 month but I couldn't access it they say I should be able to now. Happy B-Day and you are not a bum just getting remotivated.

AEHaight-we went to Cliff Palace didn't have time to see them all plan on going back. Your workouts look good.

Have a good nite everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.