THE CHALLENGERS 8/13

punka274

Cathlete
Morning girls!

I am getting us started,today is GS BSB....my dog has a limp when she walks so i won't be walking her this morning but i will be walking outside for thirty minutes! I'am taking her to the vet saturday morning,she has a knot on the inside of her back leg? Not sure what thats all about?

everybody have a great day!

My challenge for today is eat atleast 1500,drink my water(been slacking lately) and of course get in ALL my weight workout!

bbl

Good Morning,

Today is Imax2 not real good with this one have only done it once and couldn't finish. I did GS tris and chest last nite was able to go alittle heavier with the wts.

Amelia-hope there is nothing seriously wrong with your dog. Enjoy your workout. I to have been pretty bad about the water thing.

Everyone else have a good day and great workouts.

Good morning Amelia, Roxie, and everyone else! BB TS#3 is DONE. Three days in a row is HUGE for me lately. I should've gone heavier on the biceps weights, though. Next time :)

Scale still is not moving, despite WO and being good w/ food :mad: Not sure what to do - will keep up the current plan for a couple weeks & see what happens before I make any major changes.

I need to work on water too.:p

Amelia, how was the interview?

OK, gotta scoot. Will try to cbl today. Have a great one!

Hey girls,im done with my workout...i had to walk in drizzle this morning,then i came back and got GS BSB in! Felt great to lift weights...

Tommorrow will be the dreaded GS LB...ugh,hate working LB

Roxie-high fives on going heavier last night! I think ive done Imax2 all the way through like once:)confused:) whenever i do that one its the 30 minute premix:D

Andrea-my scale isn't really moving either...ive gotten to where i just don't care,as long as my jeans aren't getting tight and i know im not eating bad! The scale is evil, besides with these heavy weight lifting workouts its bound to affect the number on the scale. Great job with sticking to your challenge! Hang in there....

hey to everybody that follows...have a great day!

Amelia, I read about your interview on the OD. Hope it went well. Did they give you a time frame as to when they would be selecting someone? Hope you dog is OK.

Andrea H. congrats on the 3 days in a row. As for the scale not moving, I know that when I start back up with weights after taking a break, I retain water as my muscles get used to the new load. Maybe that’s what is happening with you.

Roxie, have fun with Imax 2. It is one of my favorites.

Becca, have you recouporated from the road trip yet?

Elaine, how’d the hair appointment go? Did you try something new? Hope your house rents soon.

Andrea (idream) what have you been up to? Have you gotten back into a routine?

I got up this morning and actually did a weight work out. I did shoulders and core from LIS. My shoulders will probably be unhappy tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.