The Challengers 8/1

punka274

Cathlete
The Challengers 8/14

Morning girls

Ive got to get my DD up for school but i wanted to get us started!

Andrea(Idream)how have you been doing lately? I hope you get a chance to check in with us today

Jean-How are the shoulders this morning...got some DOMS?

I have some DOMS in my my UB...feels good!

Today is GS legs(lord help me;)) and some core work!

bbl

Last edited:
Good Morning,

Tonite is GS BSB I still have DOMS from Chest and Tris so this should be a killer workout. Managed to do most of the step routines in Imax 2 but had trouble with the blasts.

Amelia-have a good day you and I are both using the gym styles this month.

Everyone else have a good day.

Roxie-im doing GS C&T tommorrow and im not looking forward to those drop set pushups:confused: high fives on the doms. Great job with Imax2,don't worry you'll get the blasts...there tough aren't they...i hate the one with the jeanie hops the most,LOL

Done with GS standing leg work...i also did some core work! OK,everybody have a great day! bbl

Last edited:
Hi Challengers,

I 'm so proud of us! We are all doing so well with our WOs and eating.:D

Ameila: How did the interview go? I hope your dog is okay.

Roxie: When I haven't done IMAX2 in awhile I usually only do the premixes then add on one step routine and blast at a time. You'll get it!

AndrewH: Great job getting three WOs done. I like the BB time saver DVD. It's great for easing back in.

Jean: Yes I did it!:eek: I had my hair cut pretty short for me.It is a bob that is stacked in the back. I had a section of hair fall out back in Jan. and it has grown back to about mid ear. I"m trying to have it cut so it doesn't stick out too much! No potential renters yet. My DH is stressing about it.

Okay, yesterday I took a rest day but went for a bike ride with DS. This morning I did 4DS Bootcamp cardio and weights.

Hi to Andrea(idream) and Becca!

Elaine

Elaine-I think my interview went good,i think there looking for somebody with more medical experience though....i do have alot of clerical experience...maybe she will take a chance with me! The job is for patient registration/insurance authorization/data entry-its called a Patient access registration receptionist,LOL! I exceeded in the typing test..so thats good! They will choose somebody with in the next two weeks! Keep your fingers crossed for me! I bet your new haircut is cute!!! High fives on your workout!

Hey there girls! BB TS#4 is done for today. I'm still suffering DOMS from 2 days of Core work (I HATE Core) in #2 and #3. It's good for me though.

Elaine, sorry about the lack of renters. I know you don't want to lower the rent too much to avoid losing $, but IMO SOME rent is better than NO rent so that you lose LESS. I'll keep thinking of you.

Amelia, I'll keep my fingers crossed on the job for you!

Hi Roxie, Jean, Andrea, and anyone else who stops in. Gotta get to work here - have a great day!

Hi all!!!

I am checking in today with RS. MIC was on my rotation, but I was not in the mood. RS was a fun one, though! :D

Here is a C&P from my other checkin about the RT:
RE: the RT: I have pictures posted on my album on my "MyCatheSpace" page. I know some of you have peeked at them, thanks for your comments. :D My sister went with me and it was a ton of fun. I am DYING to order STS after talking to Cedie. She said it did remarkable things for her body. She is working out at home now and she never did that before STS. Cathe was as sweet as could be and I was thinking that she would dial back the step class a notch since we were in a live class. HECK NO! It was a tough class and I was drippy wet when it was over. I totally enjoyed it though. We did Boot Camp right afterwards. That was a BLAST! I am not a huge BC fan, but doing all those drills with all those people made me work so hard and really get into it. After that class we had lunch (all the food was DELISH!) and had a lecture about periodization (another reason I want to get STS!). Then we did a lower body blast class. I could not walk up the stairs to the bathroom after that! My legs were total jello. Sat night we had a little Cathe fun in the filming studio. We played trivia games, won prizes and got to do a tiny step routine behind Cathe. It felt like I was in one of her videos. :cool: Sunday morning was Kickboxing then brunch and that Diner. I think I just about have the NJ accent down. ;) It was such a great experience and I can't get over how super sweet Cathe and crew are in person.

Amelia, Sounds like the interview went well! I hope that it works out for you! I'm sure you would be perfect for the job. I have GS C&T on schedule for tomorrow as well. I'll see you in the workout. ;)

Roxie, great job with Imax2! Those blasts are tough. I totally lose steam at the end and can't get all those jumps.

Elaine, your hair sounds adorable! Any pics?!?! I hope you are able to find some renters soon. We have a house that we rent and it is stressful between renters.

AndreaH, great WO! Excellent job on the core DOMS! You must have worked them HARD!

Hello to everyone else! Have a great Thursday evening!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.