The Challengers 2/23

punka274

Cathlete
Morning...i hope everybody checks in today...

Roxie-Im also thinking about doing a 4DS rotation...let me know if you decide to do it and i will join you! Of course i will have to learn the steps in HIS first,lol! Im kinda scared to try that one,LOL! Glad to hear your feeling better!

Today is 4DS bootcamp! My first time too:eek: My allergies are starting to act up so i need to run and get something for them..maybe some clarition or something...what does everybody use?

bbl

Good Morning,

Tonite is GS legs and BM2 abs.

Amelia-I prefer zyrtec for my allergies, it cost alittle more than claritin but its worth it.

Everyone have a good day.

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've been MIA lately. I think it will be this way for a little while. Things are busy and I am getting more hours at work. They are moving our lab to a new wing so things are a bit crazy. Of course this could take over a month to accomplish.

Amelia: Have fun with 4DS bootcamp. It is a sweatfest but a fun one.
My older DS uses Zyrtec aslo. He says it helps much more than Claritin.

Roxy: I love the floor work of GS legs. I do that part of the work out more then the standing leg work. It really gets my hamstrings.

Last Friday I did STS disc 4 legs and I could still feel it in my glutes and hamstrings last night. I had to soak in epsom salt. Much better today. This morning I did STS disc 5 Chest/shoulders/bis. I will be sore tomorrow.

Hi Andrea,AndreaH Becca and Jean!

Gotta go clean,

Hey girls!

4DS BC DONE:eek:... VERY fun workout and it was challenging! Im so happy with 4ds:D Burned 300 cals in just 26mins...awesome! That last drill is killer isn't it:confused:

Roxie-Thanks,i will try Zyrtec instead! Enjoy your workout tonight!

Elaine-Wow,great doms!!! Im sorry your so sore though:confused: a little bit of doms is great but not so much that your in pain! The ones that make you walk funny is the ones i don't like,lol!

have a great day girls!

Just wanted to add that I did yoga abs from the ab circuit DVD and the bonus legs from this weeks leg WO.

Amelia: I'll be walking kind of funny tomorrow!!LOL:D

Hi everyone. Sounds like a 4DS-type rotation is on a lot of our lists. Since I fell off the wagon on the Feb rotation, I'm thinking about doing things w/ 4DS since I like the option of short but intense WO. In that vein - I did 4DS LIS this morning, so I fit right in! :D

This weekend's workout was a Bob/Jillian type - run with someone on your back. I used my kids - managed to jog about 1/3 mile with my 54# DD on my back (in spurts) and walked a little over 1/4 mile (in spurts) with my 96#:eek: DS on my back. He wanted me to run LOL! Maybe later :p It was tough, but fun and they loved it. We'll have to do that again - I think it would be cool if I could get to jogging w/ my DS on my back!

Elaine, I hope it's not TOO bad moving your lab. I've moved some in the past and it's YUK! I hate that they expect you to do work @ the same time too! Like moving isn't enough. I'm in research, though, so it doesn't matter if we get a LOT done.

Roxie, hope you're having a good day today.

Amelia, I'm thinking of doing a 5K in April too. I like to run outside to train, though - the TM just isn't the same. I need a bit warmer weather (and light outside in the morning) to get started so I may have to wait until May for a 5K. Running really does seem to have a larger effect on food management and weight loss than just about any other activity I've done.

Hi Andrea, Becca, Jean, and anyone I've missed.

I need to get back to work. TTY tomorrow!

OK, here's what I'm thinking about WO-wise for this week...

M: 4 DS LIS cardio only
T: 4 DS back & biceps premix
W: BM2 cardio only premix (just cuz I LOVE this DVD!)
Th: 4 DS chest, shoulders & triceps premix, cardio boxing class @ gym
F: try to figure out how I'm getting out of bed since all my muscles will be SCREAMING :eek:
Sa: 4 DS Legs & abs (from some DVD)

Hi everyone. I almost forgot to check in. I got nothing accomplished this weekend and am cleaning my house right now to make up for it. This morning was disc 10. Only 2 more and then Meso cycle 1 is done. I registered for the Road Trip today. Did any one else from our group decide to go? It would be neat to meet some of you in person.

This week I need to concentrate on eating. Mine has been all over the place.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.