The Challengers....2/18

punka274

Cathlete
Morning girls!

Today is a step workout...im still deciding on which one! Got lots in my mind.

later gators..

Good Morning,

Feeling alittle better today so I will do some kind of wo just haven't decided what yet.

Amelia-enjoy what ever wo you decided on.

Everyone have a good day.

Hi Girls,

Amelia:Have you decided which step WO? Did you receive your 4DS dvds. i ment to answer your question about that series. I really like it a lot. It is prabably one of my favorite series. I like all the cardio and especially like the way the lifting is arranged.

Roxie:Glad you are feeling a little better. DH has a really bad cold and is getting pretty bad nose bleeds with it.

Hi Jean,Becca ,Andrea and AndreaH!:D

This morning was STS Disc 2 Back and Triceps. I really wasn't in the mood to do this WO. I am still a bit sore from Monday's WO. I ordered a jump stretch resistance band to assist with the pull ups. I don't feel like my back got worked well because I struggled doing the pull ups.URGH!

I have to go and get DH's car inspected. My boys have another half a day of school today so I better get going.

Hi everyone.

Missed working out yesterday. Was going to do cardio last night, but then we had company and went out to dinner. Today was Back and Tris.

Elaine, Happy Belated Anniversary. Hope DH is feeling better.

Roxie, good luck with the new position. I did DME billing 20+ years ago. It probably has changed a bit since then.

Amelia, how are the legs today? Have fun with step today.

Andrea, sorry work has been hectic. Hang in there.

Becca and Andrea H, what have you been up to?

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Workout done! Decided on C&W cardio only! burned 308cals!
i will bbl for some personals...im dripping wet with sweat! No 4DS yet...im expecting it anytime though:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.