Challengers - 10/16/11-10/31/11

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Hi Roxie,

Sorry, just getting around to start the thread for the 2nd half of the month. Hope you didn't start one. I didn't see it if you did.

Sunday night I went for a walk. Monday morning I did Step moves. Slept bad Monday night so no workout yesterday. This morning I had planned on a leg workout, but I ran the dry cleaning up to the dry cleaners and got a speeding ticket on the way back home. That took up extra time and ruined the mood. So once I go home, I just got ready for work instead. Maybe I can squeeze in something later. I need it. Someone brought Halloween candy to the office and I have had no self control.

Hope your week is off to a better start than mine.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

Doesn't sound like you are having a very good time. Monday and Tuesday i went for a walk with the boss and Tuesday night I did CLX Fat Burn Challenge. DD and I didn't walk this morning we both wanted to sleep in, its getting so cold here. Tomarrow morning when we walk it is suppose to be 28 degrees.

Good Evening Jean,

Tonite I did 4DS Kickboxing Cardio Only.

Stats:
34 min
22 in the zone
135 min hr
171 max hr
216 cals burned.

This morning I did Lower Body Blast. It's been a long time, I forgot what it was like. It was a lot of fun. Although I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow, lol.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

Walked this morning and then some ab work. Tonite will be cardio of some kind just haven't decided what yet.

Good Evening Jean,

Tonite I did the original LIS.

Stats:
37 min
32 in the zone
136 min hr
164 max hr
236 cals burned.

Today was a jog/walk. Tomorrow I am going to a Beachbody event and get to work out live with Shaun T from Insanity. Should be a lot of fun. Hope you have a great weekend.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

This morning went for a walk again and it was 30 degrees again to early for cold. Tonite is KCM Circuit Blast. Have fun with Shaun T that would be cool.

Your weather is way too cold. Hope that doesn't mean you are going to have a harsh winter.

The workout with Shaun T was so much fun. It was crowded so you couldn't get a really good workout because of the fear of being kicked by someone's flailing feet, but it was fun any way.

So far not workout out for me today, but Cathe's DVDs just came so I better find a way to make some time to do one of them tonight. Can't wait.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

DD and I went for a walk this morning it was a little warmer 39 degrees but it hit 80 here today and you are probably right rough winter. Tonite I need to do a circuit but DD wants to go for another walk.

Last night I tried out Low Impact Challenge. I managed to get through the first 2 routines. It always takes me a few times to learn new step workouts so I usually do not force the whole thing on myself or I will feel like my head is going to explode, Lol. This one is fun and not too difficult. This morning I did shoulders, chest and tis form Trisets. Then I went for a 15 minute jog.

Jean

Good Morning Jean,

DD and I went for a walk last night and this morning I wanted to do a circuit but woke up with a migraine so didn't get it done. DD wants to go for a walk tonite but its cold outside and if this headache doesn't get any better not going to want to do that either.

Hope you are feeling better. Today I did the new lower body trisets work out. I had to modify a few moves, but it was a great workout.

Jean

Good Evening Jean,

I still have a headache which is making me sick to my stomach so we didn't walk and I am not going to get a workout in. Good job, I am waiting on Cathe to post her rotation I want to finish the plan I had for this month but I am a little behind on workouts.

Hi Roxie. Happy Halloween!. I think I missed posting some of my workouts. The last one I did was Friday. I did Cycle Max on the Treadmill. It was a fun workout and it was cool seeing poeple I had met at the roadtrips. Hope you are feeling better. I just notice your signature ticker. Congrats on the loss. Wish I was losing instead of gaining. The scale keeps inching up and of course the holidays are coming soon so I better get control of it quick.

Jean

Good Afternoon Jean,

I went for a walk this morning and tonite will be Afterburn Express #1 and some abs. I think all the extra walking and switching up the type of workouts I do have helped in my wt. loss the only difference in eating is cutting out diet soda. Good job with your workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.