The Challengers....1/8

Good Morning,

Didn't workout last nite have a library book that is overdue so I needed to finish it. Tonite is 30 day shred. Eating was ok went over cals alittle but if I had worked out would have been ok. Drank alot of water to.

Amelia-enjoy whatever workout you have planned.

Andrea-where do I find the forums on Jaris new site?

Everyone have a good day.

Hi Challengers,

I did not get a work out in this morning. I slept in a bit. My hip was a bit tender last night right before bed. I think at my age taking a three week rest is to long. I will go for a chilly, brisk puppy walk.

Roxie: Good job on drinking your water.

Amelia: So, what WO did you choose to do?

Hi Andrea,Jean,Becca and AndreaH!

Okay I've gotta scoot or should I say slide. It is very icy out. At least the road is slushy. My puppy will be very wet and dirty when we get back. I dislike that wet dog smell.:(

Elaine-i know what you mean about that wet dog smell....sorry its slippery out. Be careful!

Roxie-Enjoy 30 day shred tonight...im ordering that through netflix...got it coming next. I too went over on my cals yesterday...like 140 over. I had a drink:D

hey to everybody that follows!

I decided on MM timesavor.....felt good to see cathe agian. Everytime i see her and do one of her workouts im reminded of why she is my favorite instructor...just so down to earth and upbeat. I burned 360 calories...not to shabby;)

ok,everybody have a great day.

Hi everyone. I ended up with 2 jogs/walks yesterday so at least I got in 40 min. of exercise. Today so far is a different story. We were up late working on a project, so when I went to bed I set my alarm time, but forgot to set the alarm button. I ended up waking up in enough time to get ready for work , but not enough to work out.

Amelia, glad you got your Cathe in. You should feel nice and toasty with MM.

Roxie, enjoy your Shred tonight.

Elaine, enjoy your slushy walk. I don't know which I dislike more, wet dog smell or heavy perfume smell. I had mine groomed yesterday because they had swam in the lake and now they smell like strong perfume. If I wanted them to smell like that I could have sprayed them myself and saved a few bucks. Of course the smell of perfume combined with lake smell would probably be nasty, not to mention the fact that they needed the dried lake water washed off them. I just need to win the lotto so I could have my own pool and then they could swim when ever they wanted, and of course then so could I(if it were heated, LOL).

Becca, Bedtimes Sories was a cute movie. Gotta love the movie popcorn. I always eat too much of it. I need to take a small container, portion a little bit out, and stop when that is gone. I need to try that real soon.

Andrea, I was wearing my track pants for 1/2 the day yesterday. My weight is about the same as it was last year at this time, but oh my clothes are so much tighter. I can't wait for STS to get here to force me to get in my weight workouts.

Andrea H, hope your heahache is gone today. If so, get your workout in. Like I have room to talk. We are only 8 days into Janary and my Cathe Calender is mostly blank. What happend to the months where almost every square was filled in? Then again, looking back, do I really have any months like that, LOL.

Ok, I feel like a forgot someone. I hope not. If so tell me who I'm missing. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Hi everyone. No WO this morning - up too late last night and then frantically straightening for the cleaning lady this morning. Today is the day I was supposed to go to kickboxing class after work, but in the frenzy of cleaning for the cleaning lady, I managed to forget my gym bag. Looks like a pretty free evening, though so maybe I'll mess w/ the Wii Fit or get on the elliptical.

Jean, GFY getting your 40min yesterday. I know what you mean about having lots of blanks on your exercise calendar. There was a time (back in the WW Get Outta Bed... phase) when I was great about getting my WO every day - and splits besides!

Food has been decent, though. I still have a couple points left from my WW allotment today (provided dinner remains as planned). I ate my snack too early though so I might have to have another one :mad:

OK, I'd really better get back to work. TTYL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.