Challengers ~thursday~ june 12.

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls

Today is a LBWO for me... ugh,im not looking forward to it either,LOL! Im also doing a 40min doggie walk here shortly! I may jump on the TM and do a 30min run interval,depending on my energy! The itread i did yesterday was so much fun,and challenging too!

ok,bbl:)

Good Morning

Didn't workout last nite had a pinched nerve in my neck and my hip bothered me after doing the blasts on LIC. Spent the nite in the basement again tornado missed us by 3 blocks wiped out a car dealership and a brand new hardware store. Destroyed the town east of us. Tonite is SS upper body never done this one before. Have a good day everyone and keep your fingers crossed we don't get hit again today.

Hey girls,just a quick pop in! I finished my doggie walk and i plan on doing plb this evening,after dh goes to work.

I wanted to share the results of my measuring with you guys:) My BF% is down 4%:)7),my hips and legs are down a half a inch, everything else is the same except for my arms,ther UP a quarter?? I guess my biceps are getting bigger,LOL! And the weird thing about all of this is that the scale is up 4lbs since my last measurement,a month ago?

Its very exciting to see some results after all my hard work:) I think its the powerwalking and run intervals;-) my eating isn't great all the time either,but i try!

Roxie-:eek: over the tornado,wow! I hope nobody was hurt in its path. sorry to hear about your pinch nerve in your neck,ouch. Those blast on lic always get my core/lower back sore?

ok,bbl:)

Hey Roxie and Ameila,

Where is everyone?

Roxie: I hope your neck resolves quickly. Maybe a nice warm bath with epsom salt to relax it. I will definetly keep my fingers crossed(see?)

Ameila: WOW!! great job.:) :)

I did GS Chest and Tris this morning plus CC#1 only the hill challenge. I ran out of time. I had a paper gown appointment.
a funny thing happened. I had to get a tetnus shot. When the nurse went to give it to me she said my arm moved. I said well I didn't move. She said it must have been an involentary muscle movement. I think it was my triceps still talking to me.:+

Have a Great Day!

Elaine

Amelia,

no one was hurt but 50 homes were completely destroyed, and many more damaged. A car dealership and a hardware store were also destroyed, our college K-State University was also heavily damaged.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.