Cathletic Supporters March 9

cendrine

Cathlete
Hi Guys,

I hope it's ok that I started a new thead for us!

I did STS disk 7 today. Lots of pushups! But it is fun and challenging!

I had a maintenance level meal day today. For the occasion I made a kind of chocolate mousse I found on a healthy website and it is just to die for. I did not want to stop when my calories were used up!

If you like you can check out the recipe on the recipe forum.

How's everyone's eating going?

Other than the chocolate I am eating very clean and am actually enjoying it.

Have a great week everyone!

Hey, of course it's ok - please start one whenever we need it!

Great job Cendrine...I am going to try that and the cookies you posted. Looks good!

Today's workout was Lean Circuit 1, and here's my food:

M1: 1 cup shredded wheat w/bran, 1 cup 1% milk, 2.35 oz. banana
M2: 1 scoop choc protein powder, 1 cup 1% milk, 3 tsp nestle choc. milk mix
M3: 1 cup 2% cottage cz, 1 cup Amy's tomato bisque
M4: Raw broccoli and cauliflower dipped in homemade hummus, 2 saltine crackers (oops!)
M5: Zucchini lasagna
3 tbs creamer in coffee

Don't know the numbers, but I think it was pretty good.

I saw you mentioned the SC oats - I use Quaker. I can't wait to do STS, but I think I'm going to do P90X next. I know, crazy! My hubby said he'd do P90X with me, and I'll do anything to get him to work out. A friend of mine is going to temp trade her P90X for my Chalean Extreme for 90 days.

Have a good night!

working out with your hubby sounds like fun! Have a wonderful time challenging each other to do your best!

I know that when my hubby is around I push myself just a bit more than usual, it's that 'someone's watching you' thing for me....:)

Let me know how you liked the cookies when you do them.

I'll be posting a recipe for a healty sweet potato biskuit later in the day, once I have actually baked it...:)

It's that time of the month, so sticking to portion sizes is just that much harder for me right now, but it helps to know the reason and push through it.

I did STS disk 8 today. Great workout!

Hi ladies? Are we dying out over here? he he

Today was Lean Circuit 2. Here's my food:

M1: 1/2 cup rolled oats (blech, I don't like them anymore compared to SC), 1 cup 1% milk, 2.3 oz. banana
M2: Shake - 1 scoop PP, 1 tbs nat. PB, 1 cup frozen blueberries, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
M3/M4: BFFM recipe - Garbanzo bean salad
M5: BFFM recipe - 2 "fried" fish cakes, 1 tbs light mayo, 1 cup broccoli/cauliflower mix
Extras: 3 tbs creamer in my coffee

It was a good day! Hope it was for you guys, too.

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all are busy enjoying life and not absent for some unpleasant reason!

I made Spaghetti squash tonight with chicken marinara sauce. Boy, the calories on that meal go a loooong way, I ate so much and still didn't exceed my allotted calories! Yum!

Disk 9 from STS for me tomorrow! I wonder how sore I'll be, since it's the first round of week 3...

Hey ladies, I am also hoping everyone is ok!

Tonight's workout was Burn Intervals and here's my food:

M1: Pure protein bar
M2: Pure protein bar, 1 part-skim mozarella cz stick
M3: 1 fish cake, 1 cup steamed cauliflower, 1/4 banana
M4: 1.5 cups garbanzo bean salad
M5: Caesar chicken salad, 1 bite of bread with tiny bit of olive oil/herb dip (ate out)
3 tbs creamer in coffee - I am getting a little lax on this, need to cut it back!

Cendrine, I love spaghetti squash! I am really into squashes lately...I also love butternut.

Hi All,

today I cheated, my Mom is still visiting and we took her to golden spoon (frozen yoghurt place) It was yummy and I managed to stay in the calorie budget, even though the suger was anythig but clean...:eek:

Butternutquash makes a great soup! I love it with curry!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.