Cathletic Supporters Aug 29

lovetostep24

Cathlete
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to get us started this a.m. I actually got up early this morning and did Boot Camp! I'm glad it's done but I really dislike getting up early to work out on an empty stomach. I did have 1/2 of a banana and a little OJ but I just felt drained halfway through! Plus I always feel hungrier during the day when I exercise first thing. Oh well - I'll try to make it a clean day!

I hope everyone has a great Friday!

Later -
Nat

Hi eveyrone,

I got my workout in today and am tired now. I did get some sleep but one of the kids woke me up at 3 and I tried to get back to sleep but couldn't. I stayed in bed until about 3:45 and got up to exercise. I try to get up around 4 or 4:30 anyway so it wasn't too bad. Anyway, have a great weekend everyone.

Murph

Hello Everyone- I just typed a big long post, and then pressed some key and erased the whole thing! Rats! Anyway, Nat, good job for getting Boot Camp done this AM- it's in my rotation, but I haven't done it yet- in fact, I ordered it and it hasn't arrived yet. I feel absolutely ravenous when I work out in general which makes me end up negating my efforts. If I don't get my workout in the morning, it's really hard for me to do it later, I am definitely a morning person. I will have to do it later today- I am thinking low impact circuit- my brother, his girlfriend, my mother and husband are all visiting, and sleeping in and I will be a hated individual if I start doing a step workout. Fitnessfreak suggested to someone that you should do cardio on an empty stomach and drink a protein shake prior to weight work out, but I don't know where that leaves you for a circuit workout. I am tempted to order burn the fat feed the muscle, but I am also loathe to spend the money, especially since I don't know if it's any different than anything else we've come across, and I will feel like a sucka.
Murph- Good job for achieving the workout early today- did you do S&H? How old are your kids? Have a great weekend.
Wondergirl- what are you up to?
Later all,
Lisa

I think I read that they are actually going to put out a hard copy of burn the fat early next year - I would much rather have it in that form - then I could probably get it from the library too.

We'll see. So it's almost noon here and I could really use a nap. How do you people get up so early and make it through the day? I got up at 4:45 - worked out for an hour - then had kids here at 6:30 to watch. Thankfully their naptime is coming up so I can at least take a little time for myself!

Okay - gotta go!

Later!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.