Cathe's October rotation checkin

cab0899

Cathlete
I was thinking that since we're a small group maybe we could keep each thread going for the week. Is that too long? I also noticed last week the people that posted in the evenings never got replies so if we kept the same thread going it would be easier to reply to people.

Well, congrats to all who finished the first week!!!
I started week two with Muscle Max. I find the abs so hard on this dvd! I'm looking forward to Cardio Kicks tomorrow, it's so much fun.

Yesterday, I took dd6 to a mom/daughter aquacize class. She was definitely the youngest daughter, she couldn't stand up and so had to wear a lifejacket. But we had lots of fun we sort of stayed in one corner of the shallow end and we played around a bit to make it more fun.:p I signed us up to go more to have some fun time together than for exercise. We both love the water. I thought it would be a nice change rather than swimming lessons.

I guess I'm used to working out at home and most of my friends tend to be into exercise so I'm not used to being in a general exercise class, i couldn't believe how out of shape most moms in the class were.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Kim:) :)

Hi, Kim. Fine by me to keep our small group and check-in going for a week. Wait to see what the others think???

I am really enjoying this rotation. I think that for me, it's so much easier to do what Cathe 'prescribes' as opposed to making that decision for myself (at least sometimes it's easier...other times I prefer the flexibility of changing thing son my own). ANYWAY!!!! I took the scheduled rest day yesterday and this morning, EARLY, I did Muscle Max. I'm also looking forward to Cardio Kicks tomorrow. It's my favorite Cathe kickboxing workout that she has out (although the others are starting to grow on my now, lol).

Have an awesome Sunday afternoon!

Gayle

Hi, I like the idea too. Well, Thursday I rested because of my back. I couldn't even stand completely straight. Friday it still hurt but not nearly as bad so i did Step Blast minus the challenge. I can't run because I have a 6 year old at home in the morning which is the only time I really have to work out. I did Muscle Max yesterday and rested today. The only thing I missed this week was Imax 3. I hate missing something. I want to follow the rotation exactly but I'm glad my back is feeling better and I was able to workout Fri. and Sat. I'm looking forward to Cardio Kicks tomorrow too! Talk to ya'll later!

Ashley

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.