Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

Cathe's November Rotation : Week 2

This is a discussion on Cathe's November Rotation : Week 2 within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; This is a check in for those following Cathe's November Rotation. Everyone is welcome. Today is my rest day, heading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 06:23 AM
Cathlete
cab0899's Profile Fields

Default Cathe's November Rotation : Week 2

This is a check in for those following Cathe's November Rotation. Everyone is welcome.

Today is my rest day, heading off to work and then tonight is a dinner for a coworker that is leaving. Tomorrow is a holiday for us.
Kim
Old 11-10-2008, 06:37 AM
Cathlete
banslug's Profile Fields

Send a message via AIM to banslug

Good morning, Kim. What Holiday is tomorrow???

I overslept this morning, because SO was here till pretty late. But I'm giong to be doing IMax 2 after I get home from work/school. PROMISE! I PROMISE I WILL GET MY WORKOUT IN THIS AFTERNOON!

I WILL!

My eating went a bit downhill Saturday night and some of yesterday, but not terribly horrible. Back at it today.

The adult Halloween party was so much fun Saturday night. We were out till 2am and had a BLAST! My best friend's DH was terribly drunk (veyr unusual for him), and it was quite comical to us SOBER folks to watch him! When I get my pictures uploaded, I'll post one for you to see!

Gayle

"Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."
Old 11-10-2008, 07:01 AM
Cathlete
cab0899's Profile Fields

Remembrance Day. Everything is closed.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:34 AM
Cathlete
dbelden1's Profile Fields

Good morning BNovember Rotators! (sounded good at the time anyway )

Today is day 1 of week 2... I think they have fixed my WM Rotation calendar so not sure what is on tap for today, but I will be doing something along the same lines!

Kim: enjoy your rest day and dinner with your co-worker!

Gayle: I'm glad you enjoyed your belated H-party! what fun! and I understand the fun factor in watching a normally non-drinking drunk at a party... my DH was that person at a Christmas party last night... Everyone else thought it was funny... I, on the other hand, did NOT! I guess it depends on the situation and who was there to witness the event! Ours was our office party, therefore, witnessed by upper management... they were no better off (most of them) but it still embarrassed the he!! out of me and I did not hesitate to BLAST him for doing so! we have since moved on from that insident and I must say it was just about the first time in our 6 years together that I wanted to push him off a bridge, but it worked out!

Anyway, sorry to digress! hope you guys and all who follow have a wonderful day... I don't get Veteran's Day off tomorrow, so I'll be plugging along at work! if you have the day off, ENJOY and remember those who have served our country so diligently!!!

We are all faced with a series of great opportunities... brilliantly disguised as impossible situations!
Old 11-11-2008, 11:26 AM
Cathlete
cab0899's Profile Fields

Where is everyone? I hope we're not losing anyone yet. Remember we are committed to finish this November rotation, Dani and Gayle you should be enjoying Pure Strength Chest, Triceps and Shoulders today! Dani I'm glad that you got your WM calendar fixed.

I just finished IMAX2, my all time favourite workout, I think I have this one memorized. It did feel a little harder than usually today. I'm not sure why. We're enjoying the day off today, I'm trying to organzie my pictures put them in scrapbooks, etc. Looking forward to the TBL tonight.
Kim
Old 11-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Cathlete

Hi Kim, Gayle & all who follow:

I'm here today! and didn't have to work afterall! I am happy that it turned out to be a floating holiday and we had the option! Since DH had it off, I took it, too!

Anyway, I did ME last night because I do not have any of the IMAX workouts, so figured that might be a suitable substitution... I do have GS BSB so will be doing that today!

I have my informal job interview this afternoon and will be meeting with the one who may be my new immediate supervisor... Funny story: the guy I am meeting also had spoken to (and offered this position to) a former co-worker that I haven't talked to for several years and I finally founder her number and called her last night to get the inside scoop on this guy and the office. wish me luck tonite!

ETA: sorry to be so self-absorbed today! I'm very nervous!

Kim: great job on IMAX and scrapbookmax!

Gayle: pick yourself up, dust your self off (wipe the food off your chin) and we'll slow down for you to jump back on the wagon! We can do it together!!!

We are all faced with a series of great opportunities... brilliantly disguised as impossible situations!

Last edited by dbelden1; 11-11-2008 at 12:48 PM..
Old 11-12-2008, 07:20 PM
Cathlete
cab0899's Profile Fields

Just finished PS Chest, Shoulder, Triceps. It was nice having a shorter workout today. DS did it with me and it was nice having the company.

Dani, that's great that you got yesterday off! What's a floating holiday?? How did the job interview go?

Gayle Are you still with us? Are you sticking to the rotation? I hope everything is ok?

Kim
Old 11-13-2008, 08:26 PM
Cathlete

well, it's Thursday and I'm ready for a weekend, even though I have had a very short work week with having Tuesday off...

I had my interview tuesday afternoon and it went really well! I asked that since he was still in town for a few days (as we might be a 2 for 1 deal - DH and I being hired at this office) if he wanted to meet with DH, too... he invited us both for dinner last night to chat... I was looking forward to discussing the work and financial issues that we had and wanted to get some things out on the table, however, when we checked in yesterday afternoon he said that the rest of his crew had invited themselves to dinner with us... it turned out to be an OK time just disappointing that we didn't get to discuss more openly and it turned out (for all of them) to be a beerfest... not what I expected. I guess when you work for the same company and are just looking to transfer, the formality of the whole interview process is a little lacking, in this case anyway...

So, back to why we are here... I didn't get in a workout last night because we were out but did manage to workout tonite! I received the DVD's I ordered so did a shorter premix of GS Chest/tri's and got to use my new step! I need to order one more set of risers I think as it only came with 2 per side... it will work for now I also purchased the incline risers and used those as Cathe did... I enjoyed it very much for the chest work! gets those muscles differently when you shake it up a bit!

Where is everyone?

Kim: a floating holiday simply means that you can either take it off on the actual Holiday or you can work the holiday and save the day off for another time when you want to use it for something else (and won't go against vacation!) it's sort of a nice thing. Good job on your GS CT yesterday too! how'd you do today?

Gayle; where ya been?

Old 11-14-2008, 06:35 AM
Cathlete
banslug's Profile Fields

Send a message via AIM to banslug

OMG, ladies. I am SOOOOOOOO sorry to dessert you for this week!!! I apologize. I've had a bit of a hectic week, and I let it throw off my workout schedule. I've been waking up later, missing my workouts and being too busy later in the day to do it.

SO.....I've backed up a bit in this rotation and this morning I did PS Legs & Abs. My plan is to continue on in the rotation picking up from PS L&A, including workouts over the weekend!

Tonight is our next BIG PTA event at the school, so that's what I've been busy with. But there's nothing more I can do until the actual event tonight, so I'm letting it go for now.

HOW IS EVERYBODY? I really am sorry. Will you accept me back? PLEASE!

Gayle

"Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."
Old 11-14-2008, 07:56 AM
Cathlete
cab0899's Profile Fields

Glad to see everyone back!
Gayle I hope the PTA event goes well!!!
Dani- So is the job transfer a done deal now? Does that mean you will move? Does sound like a strange night out/job interview LOL

Yesterday, I did PS Legs and abs. Thursdays are my tv watching night so watched the Office ( it was about coming on a business trip to Winnipeg, where I live so there was lots of hype here in the city) and ER. Taped Survivor to watch on the weekend.

Today it going to be errands and Kickmax while kids are in school.

Kim