Cathe's January rotation for Saturday Jan 6th

cab0899

Cathlete
Well I did the kickboxing on Cathe's rotation: CTX Kickbox (cardio only), intensity drills from Kickmax and SM1. I quite enjoyed the mix, the stretching felt great. I'm planning on going ahead and doing IMAX 3 tomorrow as I know this is going to be a crazy week as the kid's holidays are over and all their activities start again along with a couple of extra things. So I know I might end up getting a forced rest day due to lack of time later in the week. Also we leave for our Disney trip:7 :7 :7 on the last Friday of our rotation so it would be great if I could complete the rotation a day or two early. :7 :7

Hope everyone is having a relaxing Saturday morning and gets time to get in a good workout! Kim

Hi,
Today I did PUB.
I`m really glad to stay off my feet for a while. I can`t wait for my Ryka N-Gauge Studio to arrive on Wednesday.

Sarah, good for you to take a rest day. I didn't have a rest day in 2 weeks, since I played catch up on my rotation. Eventually I'll need to take a rest day !!!!!

Amy, I'm still not able to match all that weight with Cathe. Maybe one day! I`m impressed everytime I read that somebody can. Wow!!!

Kim, I do not have CTX Kickbox, what can I do instead? I do have KPC and KM.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and a great workout! Belinda

Hi Today I did KPC because I don't have CTX Kibck boxx( Then I did something really crazy I went running with my husband right after I finished KPC I ran 2 1/2 miles with him. of course he went for a longer run with out me.

Have a great weekend

Lori

Hi, I did PUB today. May do 30 minutes of some cardio...I feel like I need a good sweat. I do not have CTX kixbox (for tomorrow)either, guess I sub KPC for it. What do you all think of the rythmic step + dvd? I just won it on ebay for $15.00...seems pretty cheap for a Cathe video.

Sarah

Sarah- I really enjoy RS. I guess my favorite part is how she combines all the combos and you run through them on the right side 1-3 then the left side instead of doing the combo on both sides before going on to the next.

Today (well, my "today" because I work nights) I started out with Step, Jump, Pump, then because I DON'T "jump" as in Hi/Lo....I moved on to Step Beast, er, I mean, Blast. I did all of it except the very last blast. WHOA, was it a burner!!!

I couldn't believe it myself when I was able to match Cathe's weights! Of course, my arms and chest are aching still today! But it's a 'good' ache, right???

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.