Cathe's January Rotation for Friday

cab0899

Cathlete
Ended up waking up early so got Step Blast in already. DH was up getting ready for work so I assume it was around 7am when he usually leaves so I got up and then realized he was going in early and it was only 6 am. So I had time to workout before getting kids up and off to school. Feels good to have it done early.

It's minus 48 degrees here this morning. Brrr. I'm going to drive the kids to school. Schools are open in the city but no school buses, we usually want but not today.;-) ;-)

It's going to be cold all weekend and we don't have much to do so I'm looking forward to kind of hibernating the next couple of days although I will be doing lots of errands today and driving kids back and forth. Kim

Good morning,
I am up at 6 a.m.,too.But I don't work out this early. My husband works out before he goes to work, me I sit here and drink coffee. My kids 21 and almost 18 years run around to much in the morning, getting ready for school/ college for me to work out. So I wait until everbody leaves the house usually around 9 a.m. When I lived in Germany 2 1/2 years ago I worked out at 5.am. too. I had to be at work by 9 a.m.

Kim, were do you live? I live in El Paso Texas, yesterday I only had a t-shirt on. It unusually warm here right now. Today I am doing cardio and UB,I have alot of cathing up to do.LOL
Belinda

my aunt lives in Sarnia, Ont. I never been in Canada, maybe one day?

I just got done doing step blast, I was sweating! I still have to do UB. My new Ryka fellt really good on my feet.
Have a great day! Belinda :)

Which upper body workout are you going to do?

We're heading down to the USA in two weeks! Looking forward to warming up in the Florida sunshine! We're going to visit Mickey Mouse. LOL

We're neighbours. I'm in Portage la Prairie.

This week I've followed the rotation, just mixed it up a bit.
Mon Low Impact Circuit instead of Step Blast
Tues 85 min advanced Jazz dance
Wed 45 min walk + shovel driveway (my right ankle was acting up so I decided to take the rest day early)
Thurs Gym Style Chest and Triceps
Today I did Imax 3 and the third Stretch Max.
Tomorrow the plan is Butts & Guts including all bonuses instead of Gym Style Legs and Core Max

Amazingly I have no chest DOMS today. I did the full set of drop pushups with straight legs yesterday. Yippee!

WOW! I had no idead that you lived in Manitoba, I've often seen you post on the Cathe forums. You're only the second person I've "met" from MB that was a Cathe fan.

Hi Kim,
I'm doing GS B/S/B.
I love Florida! When my husband retires from the military I will live there. Have fun with Mickey Maouse.
Have a great evening!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.