Cathe January rotation for Thursday 18

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good afternoon!
I did LIC- Cardio Blast Timesaver(48 1/2 min.) instead for the run. This one is really a fun cardio! Sweat Blast!!
I did also PLP and now I could fall asleep!
Hope you all have a great workout and a great day!
Belinda

Seems to be just the three of us finishing off this rotation. Belinda, I assume you did PLB and PLP was a typo?

I ended up taking two rest days. I'm off work today so tried to catch up a bit so did KPC and PUB except the abs. Tomorrow I'll plan to do PLB, run and the abs from PUB then I'll skip the rest day on the weekend and be all caught up.;) I hate getting behind in the rotations I'm too much of a type A. Kim

Hi Kim,

Yah, PLP was a typo! Of course I meant PLB. I was beat! Almost two hours kicked my hyne. I really hate getting behind in the rotation,too. I feel like I'm always playing catch-up. I assume this is not your firt rotation? For me it is my third one already. I wished I would have found Cathe's rotation a lot sooner. At least I don't have to think about putting a rotation together. Cathe does it for me and everybody else. I enjoy working out! The Check-ins keep me motovtated even only with the three of us! Thanks guys!! The only problem is my run! Maybe one day!

I hope you enjoyed your rest days!
Have a great evening and a great workout tomorrow!
Take care
Belinda
:) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.